The Matrix Trilogy is Coming to Ultra HD Blu-ray - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 68Likes

post #1 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1653 Post(s)
Liked: 5876
The Matrix Trilogy is Coming to Ultra HD Blu-ray

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Announces The Groundbreaking

The Matrix Trilogy

To Be Released on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Digital on October 30th 2018

THE THREE FILM SERIES FROM THE WACHOWSKIS
WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4K RESOLUTION WITH
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR)

2003’s The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions will also be available on 4K UHD.

BURBANK, CA, August 14, 2018 – Warner Bros. Home Entertainment announced today that The Matrix Trilogy, featuring 1999’s acclaimed sci-fi action classic The Matrix along with the sequels The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions (both 2003) will be released on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Digital HD on October 30th, 2018. Written and directed by the Wachowskis (The Matrix Trilogy, Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending, Sense8) and starring Keanu Reeves as Neo, Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, and Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity, The Matrix Trilogy is widely considered to be one of the most influential film franchises in recent history. The Matrix was released on 4K UHD in May 2018.

Written and directed by the Wachowskis and produced by Joel Silver, The Matrix won four Academy Awards* and revolutionized the sci-fi action film genre. The 2003 sequels, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, were also written and directed by the Wachowskis and produced by Silver. The films were distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures and produced by Village Roadshow Pictures and Silver Pictures.

The Matrix Trilogy 4K UHD release, along with the 4K UHD releases of The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, are from a new scan of the original camera negative and is the first remaster of the films in nearly 15 years. The 4K UHD remasters were supervised by director of photography Bill Pope (The Matrix Trilogy, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, Baby Driver).
4K Ultra HD** showcases 4K resolution with High Dynamic Range (HDR) and a wider color spectrum, offering consumers brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors for a home entertainment viewing experience like never before.

The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs of The Matrix Trilogy, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions will feature Dolby VisionTM HDR that dramatically expands the color palette and contrast range and uses dynamic metadata to automatically optimize the picture for every screen, frame by frame. The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc of The Matrix Trilogy, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions will also feature a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack remixed specifically for the home theater environment to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead. To experience Dolby Atmos at home, a Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver and additional speakers are required, or a Dolby Atmos enabled sound bar. Dolby Atmos soundtracks are also fully backward compatible with traditional audio configurations and legacy home entertainment equipment.

All discs also include 5.1 audio.

The Matrix Trilogy will be available on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack for $70.99 SRP and features Ultra HD Blu-ray discs with the feature films in 4K with HDR and remastered Blu-ray discs of The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions will be available on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack for $29.99 SRP each and feature an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc with the feature films in 4K with HDR and remastered Blu-ray disc of the films.

Fans can also own The Matrix Trilogy, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions in 4K Ultra HD via purchase from select digital retailers beginning on October 30th.

SYNOPSIS:

THE MATRIX TRILOGY
The Complete Matrix Trilogy presents the complete adventures of machine battling truth-seekers Neo (Keanu Reeves), Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) and Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) in all three of the Wachowskis ground-breaking monumental sci-fi feature films.

THE MATRIX
Perception: Our day-in, day-out world is real.

Reality: That world is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us.

Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne lead the fight to free humankind in the see-and-see-again cyberthriller written and directed by the Wachowskis, and winner of four Academy Awards.

THE MATRIX RELOADED

NEO. MORPHEUS. TRINITY.

They’re back for the powerful second chapter of The Matrix trilogy, and exciting new allies join them in the struggle against foes who are cloned, upgraded and closing in on humanity’s last enclave. Back, too, are The Wachowskis and producer Joel Silver, expanding their vision with a spectacle that rocks the senses.

WHAT IS THE MATRIX?

Who created The Matrix? The answers lead to more worlds of bold possibility and to a destiny that passes from revelations to Revolutions.

THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS

THE REVOLUTION IS NOW: The Matrix Revolutions.

NEO. MORPHEUS. TRINITY.

They and other heroes stand on the brink of victory or annihilation in the epic war against the machines in the stunning final chapter of The Matrix trilogy. For Neo, that means going where no human has dared – into the heart of Machine City and into a cataclysmic showdown with the exponentially more powerful renegade program Smith. For The Wachowskis and producer Joel Silver, that means soaring beyond the amazing visual inventiveness of the first two films.

Ultra HD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Elements
The Matrix Trilogy Ultra HD Blu-ray contains the following previously released special features:
The Matrix
• Written Introduction by The Wachowskis
• “Philosopher” Commentary by Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilbur
• “Critics” Commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
• “Cast & Crew” Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
• “Composer” Commentary by Don Davis with Music Only Track
• The Matrix Revisited
• Follow the White Rabbit
• Take the Red Pill
• Marilyn Manson “Rock is Dead” Music Video
• Teaser Trailer
• Theatrical Trailer
• TV Spots

The Matrix Reloaded
• In-Movie Experience – Cast and creative team guide you through a unique infiltration of the filmmaking
• Behind The Matrix
• Car Chase
• Teahouse Fight
• Unplugged
• I’ll Handle Them
• The Exiles
• Enter The Matrix: The Game
• Enter The Matrix
• P.O.D Sleeping Awake Music Video
• Theatrical Trailer
• TV Spots

The Matrix Revolutions
• In-Movie Experience – Cast and creators navigate you through the Trilogy’s thunderous conclusion – all as you watch the movie
• Behind The Matrix
• Crew
• Hel
• New Blue World
• Siege
• Aftermath
• Theatrical Trailer
• TV Spots

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS500 3D/4K Ready High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV7704 Audio/Video Processor
Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Seven Channel Amplifier
Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3 Amplifier
Oppo UDP-203 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
Dual SVS PC4000 Cylinder Subwoofers
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
AC Infinity Aircom T8 Component Cooling Systems
Toe, cathodeRay, Manni01 and 5 others like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews

Last edited by Ralph Potts; 08-20-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked: 315
I am glad that they will also be released individually because I could not wait and I bought The Matrix movie on it's own.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
post #3 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 11:04 AM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 2664 Post(s)
Liked: 3418
YES!!! Cant wait to get these and pull a triple feature!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
I didn't really watch all the content in the Animatrix disc that came with the BluRay trilogy set, but I'm surprised it wasn't added to this set, even as just a BD disc. Animatrix had some interesting stories that added to the Matrix Universe
ARROW-AV, Rengozu and Jonas2 like this.
post #5 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 01:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 1572
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post
I am glad that they will also be released individually because I could not wait and I bought The Matrix movie on it's own.
I think I'll wait to see pricing. The original Matrix was an instant classic, and I was pleased to get a UHD copy, but the two sequels don't rise to that level.
djoberg, Cal68, scotttnz and 1 others like this.
post #6 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 01:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked: 315
I liked the other two. How can you pass up the highway scene in the second one. And I watched the third one in an all Wilson setup back in the day, on DVD I think and it was great. I liked all three TBH. The others may not rise to the level of the first one, but I don't think they were horrible. I was a very late arrival to the first Matrix movie. But when I saw it and I was impressed. Like I said, I am fan of all three for the story and action. But I understand that many people didn't like 2 or 3. I guess I am in the minority.
Ralph Potts and Toe like this.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
post #7 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 01:33 PM
We're Nuts About AV

Mentioned: 240 Post(s)
Quoted: 3920 Post(s)
Liked: 6366
Absolutely AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Me too!

I've already preordered Reloaded and Revolutions

Quote:
I liked the other two. How can you pass up the highway scene in the second one. And I watched the third one in an all Wilson setup back in the day, on DVD I think and it was great. I liked all three TBH. The others may not rise to the level of the first one, but I don't think they were horrible. I was a very late arrival to the first Matrix movie. But when I saw it and I was impressed. Like I said, I am fan of all three for the story and action. But I understand that many people didn't like 2 or 3. I guess I am in the minority.
Well you can add me to that minority because I loved all three as well!

Ralph Potts, tenthplanet and Toe like this.
post #8 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW-AV View Post
Absolutely AWESOME!!!

Me too!

I've already preordered Reloaded and Revolutions

Well you can add me to that minority because I loved all three as well!

I preordered the trilogy two days ago although the first is the strongest but each of the sequels contain some great scenes. Can’t wait!
ARROW-AV likes this.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
post #9 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Toe

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 2664 Post(s)
Liked: 3418
Quote:
No doubt. The highway scene and some other moments/scenes in Reloaded should be demo worthy. I used that highway chase scene as my go-to audio demo for years when I first got that dvd. One of the best action movie scenes ever IMO!

Basically the entire last hour of Revolutions is straight up audio bliss! Machine voice, Smith/Neo fight, etc.....that last hour of Revolutions is still one of my all time favorite bass/audio rides in the HT!
post #10 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 2894
I like all three of the films also. Will have to keep an eye of the price of the set, fall is that time of year where money flies out the door more for needs then wants. (Not that I'm happy about that ).
Jonas2 likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #11 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Quoted: 7062 Post(s)
Liked: 6071
One of the nice things that Warners did for the included Blu-ray Discs is use the new video master AND the Atmos re-mix. So it's not just the 4K discs that benefit.

Sanjay
post #12 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Weird - in Australia The Matrix (but not 2 and 3) was released on UHD months ago.

New Home Cinema: Sony VPL-VW760, Anthem MRX 1120, Q Acoustics 30x0 series speakers fronts, SVS Prime Elevation surround speakers, Proficient C791 Atmos, SVS PB2000 sub, Panasonic DMP-UB820, Apple TV, Pioneer CLD-D5V laserdisc, FetchTV, eeColor 3D LUT & Radiance XD-3D and ScreenTechnics CinemaSnap Hi Contrast 130" screen
post #13 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 2812 Post(s)
Liked: 1775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

To Be Released on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Digital on October 30th 2018

OOhhhhh Yeahhhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey View Post
I didn't really watch all the content in the Animatrix disc that came with the BluRay trilogy set, but I'm surprised it wasn't added to this set, even as just a BD disc. Animatrix had some interesting stories that added to the Matrix Universe
It definitely does, and if you have nothing better to do, you can watch all of the segments and figure out where in the timeline they all belong and do an ultra-marathon with a peck of crazy disc changing..... Yes, I've done this as I have no social life.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
I like all three of the films also. Will have to keep an eye of the price of the set, fall is that time of year where money flies out the door more for needs then wants. (Not that I'm happy about that ).
AMEN Brother!!
tenthplanet likes this.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #14 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 06:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Hopefully they will edit out that gawdawful appalling cringe underground dance scene after Samuel L. Jackson's rah rah speech from the second movie.

Marantz SR7010; Onkyo TX-RZ1100; LG 65UJ7700; LG 55B7A; JVC DLA-RS440U; Panoview 92" screen; Definitive Technology BP-8060ST; Definitive Technology A60; Definitive Technology CS-9060; Definitive Technology StudioMonitor 350; Definitive Technology SR-8040BP; Klipsch Reference RW-12D; Klipsch R-10SW; Belkin PF60; Oppo UDP-203; Toshiba HD-A3; PS3 60 GB; PS3 Slim; PS4 Pro; Xbox 360S; Xbox One X: Wii; Wii U 32 GB; Nintendo Switch
post #15 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 07:17 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 104
no pre-order for me, least not right now with Warner's current pricing strategy: the pre-order price for the entire trilogy is cheaper than the two individual sequels. the cheapo in me just can't make peace with neither option: get the trilogy then deal with the additional copy of the first movie which I already have, or get just the sequels but cost more money...

LG OLED C6
Denon X4300h 5.1.4 setup
Sony UBP-X700 (no longer waiting for DV)
post #16 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
Hopefully they will edit out that gawdawful appalling cringe underground dance scene after Samuel L. Jackson's rah rah speech from the second movie.
Really?!
ARROW-AV, Rengozu, Toe and 2 others like this.

Dual Denon 5200’s for 9.1.4, Emotiva IPS-1, Crown XLS 1502, Aircom S10 cooling fans | Definitive Technology BP2002, CLR 2002, BP-2x and BPX surround and heights, PSA 3600i dual 18’s (1), PSA xs15se's (2) Definitive Technology PF15TL (2)| JVC RS500, Oppo UHD-203 player, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242, Custom 150" screen with Seymour XD material, Nvidia Shield, Panamax 5200
post #17 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 10:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 1572
Quote:
Samuel L. Jackson? I haven't watched Reloaded in years, but I don't recall him in it. (IMDB doesn't show him in the credits, either.) Do you mean Laurence Fishburne?
post #18 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 11:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 176
I held off on buying The Matrix because I was waiting on this set. I think 50 is my buy price for these.

post #19 of 47 Old 08-15-2018, 11:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
Liked: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
Samuel L. Jackson? I haven't watched Reloaded in years, but I don't recall him in it. (IMDB doesn't show him in the credits, either.) Do you mean Laurence Fishburne?
That speech is indeed Lawrence Fishbourne and nothing wrong with that dance scene btw.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #20 of 47 Old 08-16-2018, 02:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 341
I am in the camp of people who really loved the original movie (it was a preorder for me on UHD and I was not disappointed) but did not care for the other two, although some scenes in each of the second and third movies are great demo scenes for a home theater. I think that I will first rent the two sequels and see what they look/sound like before deciding whether to purchase them or not. But even if I do elect to buy them, I'm waiting for a Black Friday special.

By the way, I do not know about the others, but I have a huge list of movies that I'm hoping will make it onto the BF special list at some store! My wallet could take a big hit that day if my wish list comes true!

Cal68

Cal68
post #21 of 47 Old 08-16-2018, 05:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2081 Post(s)
Liked: 2083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post
I am in the camp of people who really loved the original movie (it was a preorder for me on UHD and I was not disappointed) but did not care for the other two, although some scenes in each of the second and third movies are great demo scenes for a home theater. I think that I will first rent the two sequels and see what they look/sound like before deciding whether to purchase them or not. But even if I do elect to buy them, I'm waiting for a Black Friday special.

By the way, I do not know about the others, but I have a huge list of movies that I'm hoping will make it onto the BF special list at some store! My wallet could take a big hit that day if my wish list comes true!

Cal68
I feel the same way, but I will admit I have not watched the 2nd and 3rd installments since they were in the theaters. I wonder if they have aged better and will be more enjoyable the second time around.
post #22 of 47 Old 08-16-2018, 07:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
Liked: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post
I feel the same way, but I will admit I have not watched the 2nd and 3rd installments since they were in the theaters. I wonder if they have aged better and will be more enjoyable the second time around.
Considering how excellent the Atmos treatment was for the first one I will look forward fort the other two. Sure they are not as good as the first one but still enjoyable to watch.
Nalleh likes this.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #23 of 47 Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey View Post
Agreed. To me it was the best thing to come out of this franchise.
post #24 of 47 Old 08-17-2018, 02:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post
Good point. I too have not seen the two sequels since they were released in theaters. That's why I think a UHD rental makes a lot of sense. It will tell us if they have aged better and if the replay value is there. I generally do not purchase movies unless I feel the replay value is there, although now and then I will purchase a movie just to use a demo disc for my home theater.

Cal68

Cal68
post #25 of 47 Old 08-18-2018, 01:15 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 3074 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
I’ll be picking up the other two when they’re released.

God Bless
Ralph Potts likes this.

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
post #26 of 47 Old 08-18-2018, 01:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2299 Post(s)
Liked: 2838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
I’ll be picking up the other two when they’re released.

God Bless
Hey Frank

I will as well! Thought it would be awhile and just had to see the first.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #27 of 47 Old 08-18-2018, 01:23 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 3074 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Hey Frank

I will as well! Thought it would be awhile and just had to see the first.

Hey Jeff

Yeah I will watch the first again once I pick the other two, Sound really good you will be happy.

Thank you
God Bless

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
post #28 of 47 Old 08-18-2018, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2299 Post(s)
Liked: 2838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
Hey Jeff

Yeah I will watch the first again once I pick the other two, Sound really good you will be happy.

Thank you
God Bless
Indeed! and God's good blessings right back at ya!
post #29 of 47 Old 08-19-2018, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Hopefully they will edit out that second and third movie.

Fixed for you.
post #30 of 47 Old 08-22-2018, 06:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas2 View Post
It definitely does, and if you have nothing better to do, you can watch all of the segments and figure out where in the timeline they all belong and do an ultra-marathon with a peck of crazy disc changing..... Yes, I've done this as I have no social life.....
Haha. It could be worse. At one point, I went so far as to rip each of the Animatrix segments, creating individual MKV files for each one (and the films), and then lining them and the movies up all in chronological order. I wonder what happened to that old ultra Matrix mega mix of mine? Oh, well. Looks like I'll have to recreate it. That made for a pretty epic marathon.
Jonas2 and SuperFist like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page