Solo: A Star Wars Story Ultra HD Blu-ray Review - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 214Likes

post #31 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Liked: 2996
Ralph Potts, Ralph.

First thank you, for your honest and detail review, as always.

This new franchise had so much potential, I very much like "The Force Awaken" and "Rogue One".
"The Last Jedi", only so, so. It had it's moments, but not enough for me to double dip, to get the 4K/UHD version.
And now this one, another disappointment and the worst part, there is no spectacular picture quality, and the sound is only mediocre, according to your review

As a Star Wars fan, I will still buy-it.
But will not expect too much from-it, and might get push back in the cue depending of the new release coming.

Ray

Last edited by darthray; 09-17-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 06:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Thanks for an enlightening in-depth review.

I ordered the 3D Blu-ray from the UK for a special home theater evening at the end of the month (many SW friends that didn't watch it in a theater) and was considering to buy the UHD BD, too.

From what I read I seem to be on the safe side with the 3D Blu-ray and DTS Neural: X upmixing.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #33 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverMDM View Post
Im not even sure the kids love it, due to the poor showing at the theaters. This is the worst rating I’ve ever seen Ralph give and he’s pretty easy and forgiving to some pretty bad mess ups - Thor Ragnorok and the latest Avengers come to mind. If reviewers and consumers start making a stink about this crap then hopefully the marketplace will do its thing in changing behaviors.
I think there's some Star Wars oversaturation, for sure. Disney is overdoing it because they paid a Bezos ransom for it.

But I also heard this is a good episode, kind of like Rogue One. Too bad they didn't accompany it with property A/V production. They could have sold a ton of discs.

Now, I'll just rent it.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Audio: Anthem AVM60 preamp, Anthem MCA525 amp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 07:40 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
Liked: 537
Well... thanks for making it easy on me Disney. Easy no buy for me. The first Star Wars film I will not own (I EVEN OWN EPISODE ONE). Fix your sound mixing and keep up with technology (Dolby Vision and correct usage of Dolby Atmos) if you want to keep making money.....
hdtv316 and GoCaboNow like this.

TV: Sony A9G 77" Oled & LG B7A 65" Oled
AVR: Denon AVRX4300H
F/L: Emotiva Airmotiv T2, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2, Surround: Emotiva Airmotiv B1 x4, Atmos: Elac A4 x4, Subwoofer: PSA V1811, Actuator: Crowson x2
4k Player: Panasonic UB 820
post #35 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 07:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
so...are you just trying to brag that you spent $30k on a AV processor? That relates to the movie or the review how? It's funny though...people with that type of equipment aren't bragging about it...just saying.

If you don't want the movie stick to reasons for that. Everything in your post is nonsense.
Wow, the bitterness is strong in you.

This is AVS. High-end AV Equipment is kind of the whole point of this website.

LOL
jhinesjr and Tim Glover like this.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Audio: Anthem AVM60 preamp, Anthem MCA525 amp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
post #36 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 07:56 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1633 Post(s)
Liked: 5743
Greetings,

The audio is certainly doable once you find the volume's sweet spot but, at the end of the day, these mixes shouldn't require such trial and error, which results in varied listening experiences. The Atmos mix doesn't make use of the format's potential which when coupled with the track's uneven dynamic range results in frustration for those with systems capable of thrilling playback.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
post #37 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3991 Post(s)
Liked: 3166
I'm buying it because my son and his wife thought it was great.
Perhaps I'll have an addendum to this posting once the Disney Movie Club manages to slow mail it to me.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)

Last edited by p5browne; 09-17-2018 at 08:15 AM.
post #38 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 08:23 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

The audio is certainly doable once you find the volume's sweet spot but, at the end of the day, these mixes shouldn't require such trial and error, which results in varied listening experiences. The Atmos mix doesn't make use of the format's potential which when coupled with the track's uneven dynamic range results in frustration for those with systems capable of thrilling playback.

Regards,
It's really a shame that Disney can't seem to get their act together on this, especially seeing how good they used to be in the Audio department with regards to home releases. Ralph, do you know if anyone has started a petition to be sent to the appropriate folks at Disney?
Thanks as always for the honest review!

Sony XBR75x940D, Denon X4400H, Monolith 5X, PSA S3000i, Axiom M100s, VP180, QS8s, Klipsh R12SW, Polk MC60s, Sony UBP-X800, PS4 Pro
post #39 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 09:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 78
I'm interested if there's much of a difference in the audio and video compared to the Vudu 4K stream. I'm fairly certain the volume issue with Disney films is not there when streaming.
post #40 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 09:17 AM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVS Commenter View Post
I'm interested if there's much of a difference in the audio and video compared to the Vudu 4K stream. I'm fairly certain the volume issue with Disney films is not there when streaming.
that will actually make an even more interesting case, if Disney's lossy streaming audio turns out "better" than lossless optical audio

LG OLED C6
Denon X4300h 5.1.4 setup
Sony UBP-X700 (no longer waiting for DV)
post #41 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
Liked: 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant View Post
Thank you for the review Ralph! Disney might get the message if enough reviewers give low scores.

I am thinking about cancelling my BB steel book order. It would be the first SW film I have not purchased.

For the life of me I just don't understand how or why this is happening but it is a sadly dependable trend. The sound engineers at Disney should be ashamed of themselves.
The only message that Disney gets are the receipts from retail sales. I doubt that the suits care much about web site reviews and, in this case, incredibly, there are number of reviews out there that give Solo's video and audio quality 4.5-5.0. Not so Ralph and the guys at Blu-ray.com. That review was not kind either. The profit margin always holds sway and in Solo's case, it's poor performance at the box office prompted Disney to scuttle additional Star Wars "stand alones" that were being planned. See, they do listen, just not to us.
AmerCa likes this.
post #42 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
Liked: 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgarcia View Post
look at how he rated the sound quality
i am starting to think maybe Disney does not care about sound period
has Disney even made a reference or killer sound track for any 4k movies period ?
starting to think we are all screwed hate to see what they do to the Fox Movies as well since they mix all there movies at skywalker sound ranch
The sad thing is that Avengers Infinity War was, from an audio standpoint, better than Disney's sub-par soundtracks on Ragnarok and Black Panther. It still wasn't outstanding but was a definite improvement. It looks like the sound engineers regressed with Solo. Not an encouraging sign for future Star Wars and Marvel releases.
post #43 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 10:21 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Little did I realize how right I was as my jaw dropped upon seeing that huge Star Destroyer come into view and fill the screen.

I have often described my experience seeing Star Wars on its initial run using almost the exact same sentence! No wonder I have always found your reviews so resonant for me. We essentially grew up with the same movies and cultural touchstones. And again, I agree. It was not as bad as some people say. It was fun, but it was probably not really necessary either.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Mark
Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST60 Plasma, NAD T775 receiver, OPPO BDP-103, AT&T uVerse
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable w/Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, NAD PP-2 phono preamp
Era D5 front left/right, Era D5 LCR center, Triad in-ceiling Mini 8/LCR surrounds, dual SVS SB12-NSD subs
post #44 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
what a sad review of the UHD disc, i'm really on the fence about buying vs renting this

how would every rate this vs Rogue One, The Force Awakens, Last Jedi, and the Prequels? I won't even bother asking to rate against the original Trilogy
post #45 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 12:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
Liked: 853
I'm a huge Starwars Fan but did not see this one yet. I'm waiting for the UHD boxset of Ep7-9 and I will get Ep 1-6 in UHD if or when it comes out. I'm not too big on the side stories but it looks like I will just wait for this one to show up on Netflix so I can watch it for "Free". At some point I will buy them all as I like to show my kids all the movies when they each are old enough. I have done it with my oldest and the next one will be in a few years. Then just one more. I really hope they do a good job with Ep 4-6 on UHD.
post #46 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Yet another "Disneyfied" disaster on home video! Not surprising given the track history. Unfortunately all this ranting about their audio mixing will not change anything. They will continue to give you sub-optimal sound and "printed" 7.1.4 until pigs fly essentially. That being said, for those that have an outboard DSP, you can always set a high shelf at 40Hz with 6-8dB gain for the LFE channel, and increase your surrounds by 3-6dB. Too often these reviews detract into Disney/Studio bashing and not much is gleaned from what people actually thought of the movie.

I applaud Ron Howard for taking on a sinking ship with this production that was so troubled from the start and have always enjoyed his brand of storytelling. With Ralph's informative review, I look forward to enjoying the film for what it is and adjusting my system accordingly. A sad reflection on big corporations and the people running them!
post #47 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
I think there's some Star Wars oversaturation, for sure. Disney is overdoing it because they paid a Bezos ransom for it.

But I also heard this is a good episode, kind of like Rogue One. Too bad they didn't accompany it with property A/V production. They could have sold a ton of discs.

Now, I'll just rent it.
I have been thinking, are we asking too much from Disney? Yes the movie itself is not bad(saw in the theatre), it's actually pretty good. Not like Last Jedi. I, like Ralph and NCCaniac, remember when the first Star Wars came out, a real mind blower! The movies were epic in scope and were 3 years apart so the anticipation was crazy. They stood for the "state of the art" in film making (technically speaking) and story. Fast forward a few decades, and the blu ray remix of the original trilogy from a few years ago was a stellar effort, well done Disney! So now, this much revered franchise is just getting the so-so treatment. I guess "the suits" just look at the $, but those of us that have spent money on quality equipment (and some that have spent a King's ransom), maybe shouldn't expect every film, Disney or other studios, to be reference quality because in the end, mr. and mrs. john q public really doesn't care about audio and video quality.
DenverMDM likes this.
post #48 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 04:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
Liked: 1839
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick granato View Post
I have been thinking, are we asking too much from Disney? maybe shouldn't expect every film, Disney or other studios, to be reference quality because in the end, mr. and mrs. john q public really doesn't care about audio and video quality.
No, movies like Lego Batman, Lego Ninjago, Monsters University , Coco etc are made for kids but do try to appease adults who have to sit through them, all have good dynamic range.

Pop in a Maze Runner bd, a action film with great dynamic range. It could just be ignorance is bliss in the sound department. If nobody cared all movies would be garbage. Somebody cares, Battle:La is a mediocre movie with over the top sound.

If this was a Frozen franchise it wouldnt be a problem, this is Star Wars, should be epic but thats just me.

Not beating you up. Im not asking too much from Disney, they arent giving me my moneys worth.

8hz ULF TR for the masses and the Cashless. Like a BOSS

If you can't stand behind our troops stand in front of them
post #49 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Killa View Post
No, movies like Lego Batman, Lego Ninjago, Monsters University , Coco etc are made for kids but do try to appease adults who have to sit through them, all have good dynamic range.

Pop in a Maze Runner bd, a action film with great dynamic range. It could just be ignorance is bliss in the sound department. If nobody cared all movies would be garbage. Somebody cares, Battle:La is a mediocre movie with over the top sound.

If this was a Frozen franchise it wouldnt be a problem, this is Star Wars, should be epic but thats just me.

Not beating you up. Im not asking too much from Disney, they arent giving me my moneys worth.
All valid points, my friend. That's kind of why I stated a few posts ago (first page) that this may be the first Star Wars film ever that I will not purchase. Just speculating on the realty, however bleak, for us enthusiasts.
post #50 of 194 Old 09-17-2018, 11:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Liked: 1102
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick granato View Post
I have been thinking, are we asking too much from Disney? Yes the movie itself is not bad(saw in the theatre), it's actually pretty good. Not like Last Jedi. I, like Ralph and NCCaniac, remember when the first Star Wars came out, a real mind blower! The movies were epic in scope and were 3 years apart so the anticipation was crazy. They stood for the "state of the art" in film making (technically speaking) and story. Fast forward a few decades, and the blu ray remix of the original trilogy from a few years ago was a stellar effort, well done Disney! So now, this much revered franchise is just getting the so-so treatment. I guess "the suits" just look at the $, but those of us that have spent money on quality equipment (and some that have spent a King's ransom), maybe shouldn't expect every film, Disney or other studios, to be reference quality because in the end, mr. and mrs. john q public really doesn't care about audio and video quality.
The Earlier SW movies were Fox/Lucasfilm properties, Disney never remixed anything after the purchase of Lucasfilm, all SW films [except Episode IV] were mixed or remixed at Skywalker ranch, which is still belongs to George Lucas. Naturally Solo was mixed there too, but clearly by a different personnel. They should have brought back Ben Burt, or Gary Rydstrom.
DAB and Frank714 like this.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

Attention, don't read my posts if you're a snowflake or easily offended.

The Hun
post #51 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 228
What baffles me is this film had a production budget of $300m. Yes 300 million dollars but the cinematography and filming style adopted is reminiscent of low budget films trying hard to hide poor CG by making the picture look dull and hazy. Why these chose to go this path for a franchise like Star Wars is beyond me.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Frank714 likes this.

Last edited by hdtv316; 09-18-2018 at 10:57 AM.
post #52 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 06:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
Liked: 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimShaw View Post
So sad to hear.

I see I can pick up the Blu-ray disc for $13.99. That is probably the route I will go on this one.

Thanks Ralph for the heads up.

Where?
dnoonie likes this.
post #53 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 07:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2033 Post(s)
Liked: 2849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
Wow, the bitterness is strong in you.

This is AVS. High-end AV Equipment is kind of the whole point of this website.

LOL
"The dark side of the force has him, he can not be saved" #YodaSpeaks
DAB likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #54 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
Liked: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspoar View Post
It's really a shame that Disney can't seem to get their act together on this, especially seeing how good they used to be in the Audio department with regards to home releases.
That's where I am just confused. Disney obviously has (had?) some serious audio talent over there, so did they fire all their best sound engineers or is there some sort of directive coming down from the top to do this? I seriously can't tell if it's intentional or not, because it just doesn't seem to make much business sense to cripple home releases since that would seemingly deter disc sales. At least to my non-MBA perspective that is. What I am I missing with this picture?
pspoar likes this.
post #55 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montucky View Post
I seriously can't tell if it's intentional or not, because it just doesn't seem to make much business sense to cripple home releases since that would seemingly deter disc sales. At least to my non-MBA perspective that is. What I am I missing with this picture?

Same here. Can't shake the suspicion that Disney deliberately worsens physical discs, so that their movies can "shine" when these are streamed. The way I see it Disney would rather like to dispense physical discs on behalf of their streaming services.

In the particular case of "Star Wars" I think this will turn out to be one of their stupidiest business decisions.

IMHO an important ingredient of the special "Star Wars Touch" under the (younger) George Lucas had always been to provide audiences with the best theatrical or home video experience possible. Star Wars was the second film ever in Dolby Stereo, then came THX, Dolby Digital EX for The Phantom Menace (aka Episode I) etc.

Heck, I criticized the 1990's German THX LaserDisc release by highlighting its various shortcomings (compared to the US release) in a Star Wars fan magazine - and later was told that Lucasfilm took notice and had the German responsibles fired because the final product had such subpar quality!
DAB, hdtv316, pspoar and 3 others like this.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Frank714; 09-18-2018 at 08:01 AM.
post #56 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 08:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
Liked: 1144
On the technical side I've seen other forum members put forth the idea that these flat and uninspiring soundtracks are meant to quell complaints from the TV speaker/soundbar crowd that complain about sound levels being to low then to high. And since they make up a much bigger chunk of the populace, we're getting mediocrity imposed on us for the sake of the masses. Whether or not that is the case, there has to be a reason for this.

Upfront I will say that Infinity War was a definite improvement in our setup. Generally we've ran the Disney UHD titles 5-6dB hot and this one sounded pretty good at +3dB. Not as good as A+ efforts from other studios, but certainly a step up. So I'm hoping Solo follows this trend and offers at least Infinity War levels of sound.

On the film itself, the wife and I both really enjoyed it. I haven't been shy with my criticisms of The Last Jedi, but Solo is a solid film. The plot feels like a place where the characters would come from. The performances are all solid. Howard's direction is very good. It doesn't really challenge you as an audience, but I don't really feel it had to. A good old fashion heist film and showing the character's mature and become hardened by the cruelty in the galaxy is a good way to approach it. For those that skipped it in the theater because of disenchantment with the last offering, I'd say there is a fairly good chance you'll enjoy this one.

Looking forward to picking it up.

post #57 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsdig View Post
Where?
Actually ordered it last night for $12.99, no tax, free shipping on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLO-A-Star...53.m2749.l2649

I try to buy the disc only, I have empty Blu-ray cases, and belong to a club where pros design and make Blu-ray covers. Print the cover for 75 cents at Staples and I have a new-to-retail movie for $13.74.

I buy too many movies. So, I have to do it as cheap as I can

8.3 Surround, protected by APC H15
Speakers: SpeakerCraft: 8 AIM8 Fives & 2 TIME Fives used as Wides
Woofers: SVS PB13-Ultra (1), HSU MBM-12 MK2 (2)
Sony XBR-75Z9D,. LG OLED55E6P
Oppo UHD-203 player, Denon X7200WA, Harmony 1100, Harmony Elite, 9 Noctua cooling fans

Last edited by JimShaw; 09-18-2018 at 08:32 AM.
post #58 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
so...are you just trying to brag that you spent $30k on a AV processor? That relates to the movie or the review how? It's funny though...people with that type of equipment aren't bragging about it...just saying.

If you don't want the movie stick to reasons for that. Everything in your post is nonsense.
Quit hating. All the man is saying is that he spent a great deal of money for his processor and the sound of the movie simply may not warrant the purchase of the movie. If a person can afford to spend that kind of money on a processor, good for them. They should be proud as well as have a certain expectation on sonic performance.
post #59 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Liked: 1956
It really does feel like Disney went all bland and gray and murky and carefully dull and unoffensive for this movie -- both in content and in a/v presentation -- after the brouhaha of the Last Jedi. It didn't pay off financially for them, so I hope that influences future choices.

Personally, I prefer flawed daring than safe boring.

But at least I know how Han got his name!
connoralpha likes this.
post #60 of 194 Old 09-18-2018, 09:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montucky View Post
That's where I am just confused. Disney obviously has (had?) some serious audio talent over there, so did they fire all their best sound engineers or is there some sort of directive coming down from the top to do this? I seriously can't tell if it's intentional or not, because it just doesn't seem to make much business sense to cripple home releases since that would seemingly deter disc sales. At least to my non-MBA perspective that is. What I am I missing with this picture?

think about it. Disney's Netflix-like online service is coming out next year. It will have all Disney titles, including Star Wars, Marvel Universe and Fox titles.
if people buy more Disney titles on disc, what incentive do they have to subscribe to the online service?
Cheddarhead likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page