Once Upon a Time in...Hollywood Ultra HD Blu-ray Review - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 147Likes

post #1 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Liked: 6384
Once Upon a Time in...Hollywood Ultra HD Blu-ray Review

Writer/director Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. Check out Ralph Potts’ review of the Ultra HD Blu-ray release from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/UHD Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Details:

Studio and Year: Sony Pictures - 2019
MPAA Rating: R
Feature running time: 161 minutes
Genre: Drama/Comedy

Disc Format: BD-100
Encoding: HEVC
Video Aspect: 2.39:1
Resolution: 2160p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio, Spanish, French, English Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Emile Hirsch, Margaret Qualley, Timothy Olyphant, Austin Butler, Dakota Fanning, Kurt Russell, Bruce Dern, Al Pacino, Luke Perry, Damian Lewis
Written & Directed by: Quentin Tarantino
Region Code: A,B,C

Release Date: December 10, 2019

"A Love Letter from Quentin Tarantino"

Synopsis:

“Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore.” – Sony Pictures Home Entertainment

My Take:

Actor Rick Dalton gained fame and fortune by starring in a 1950s television Western, but is now struggling to find meaningful work in a Hollywood that he doesn't recognize anymore. He spends most of his time drinking and palling around with Cliff Booth, his easygoing best friend and longtime stunt double. Rick also happens to live next door to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate -- the filmmaker and budding actress whose futures will forever be altered by members of the Manson Family.

Quentin Tarantino is without question, a visionary, whose films are inspired by his passion and fondness for bygone eras. His storytelling tends to be eclectic, refreshing and most definitely uncompromising. Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood is exactly what you’d expect from him with a narrative that focusses on the end of Hollywood’s golden era and in particular, it’s impact on an aging star that’s now trying to find his place. As an aside we get to see glimpses of the life of Sharon Tate, a budding young actress whose real-life story may not be familiar to everyone but, is told here with reverence and a heartwarming spin that, depending on what you know about her, is quite bittersweet.

As someone that is very familiar with the host of film/tv references and real-life people depicted in the story, I was all in right from the outset. Rick and Clint share an unshakable bond that is wonderfully developed within the context of the storyline. Rick, Clint and Sharon are each provided with subplots that seem simple on the surface, yet, brim with underlying complexity that speak to their truths. There is a cache is ancillary characters that are neatly folded into the proceedings, many of which are played by terrific character actors that make the most of their time onscreen.

As I watched I found my self reveling in the moments that were clearly designed to elicit the intended response, whether it be laughter, angst, or empathy. There is a sadness that underscores the film’s primary theme, which isn’t a bad thing, as it’s necessary to allow its central characters and plot to evolve. This is what makes Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood tick so well. The cast, as a whole, shines brilliantly, this includes young Julia Butters, whose introductory scene with Leonardo DiCaprio, is simply awesome.

Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood is the ninth film from writer/director Quentin Tarantino and is proof positive that he clearly hasn’t lost his touch as a filmmaker. I tip my cap to him…

Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood is also available in a limited 4K Ultra HD Collector’s Edition of the film, sure to make any Tarantino fan’s holiday wish list. Premium collectible packaging will contain a 7” vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes (complete with turntable adapter), a collectible vintage poster for the Rick Dalton film Operazione Dyn-o-mite! and an exclusive new MAD Magazine parody of the Rick Dalton TV series “Bounty Law,” Lousy Law.

Replay Value:

Parental Guide:

The rating is for language throughout, some strong graphic violence, drug use, and sexual references.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 90
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics:
  • Low frequency effects:
  • Surround Sound presentation:
  • Clarity/Detail:
  • Dialog Reproduction:
  • DSU/DTS Neural:X Rating * (non-rated element): NA

UHD Presentation: 90

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood comes to Ultra HD Blu-ray from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring 2160pHEVC encoded video and lossless DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound.

Once Upon a Time in …Hollywood was shot on film (using various stocks) and rendered in Ultra HD from a 4K DI.

This film was shot with a specific visual aesthetic in mind and that comes through in both its Ultra HD and 1080p presentations. The Ultra HD presentation bests the 1080p version on every level. This isn't an overly colorful film however its palate of autumn-based hues and sepia tones benefited from UHD's wider color gamut, appearing noticeably warmer and pleasing to the eye. Resolution gets a noticeable boost as well. Close-ups tend to offer improved refinement and deeper resolvable texture on surfaces and physical features when compared to the Blu-ray. There is little call for visual elements in the film that utilize high dynamic range however bright elements, such as those that take place in the light of day, looked appreciably vibrant, while emboldened low level sequences had excellent depth of field and contrast reproduction. Viewing Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood wasn't an eye-opening experience however, I found it to be a complimentary improvement over the Blu-ray presentation.

This is primarily a dialog driven film however there are elements in the film that require use of the entire system so its ability to clearly render them is essential. Dialog is reproduced with transparent realism and lucid texture as it is appropriately balanced within the front soundstage. The surround mix utilizes the entire platform to recreate the many acoustic sounds associated with the environments portrayed onscreen. The rear channels contain a mixture of spatial ambience/musical extension as well as directional panning cues that effectively support the front soundstage. This is an enriching audio presentation that mates well with the source material

For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Here is the link:

Ultra HD Blu-ray Has Come to AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews
Blu-ray Video:

Video: 92

• Resolution/Clarity:
  • Black Level/Shadow Detail:
  • Color Reproduction:
  • Fleshtones:
  • Compression:

Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood comes to Blu-ray Disc from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring 1080p AVC encoded and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound.

This is a solid high definition presentation that seems a perfect match for the source material. Colors are naturally rendered with eye pleasing vitality and warm accents. Fleshtones tend to be a little bronzy but, remain lifelike in depiction. Images are resolute, with stable sharpness, crisp detail and appreciable subtle refinement. Certain scenes appeared better resolved than others although this appears related to the photography and not the encoding. Contrast is stable and blacks are rich in depth with discernible detail in low lighting and shadows. I didn’t see any distracting signs of video related artifacts and thought that in general video quality was top notch.

Bonus Features:
  • Disc 1: Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood Ultra HD Blu-ray
  • Disc 2: Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood Ultra HD Blu-ray
    • Over Twenty Minutes of Additional Scenes
    • Five exclusive behind the scenes pieces including:
    o Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letter to Hollywood
    o Bob Richardson – For the Love of Film
    o Shop Talk – The Cars of 1969
    o Restoring Hollywood – The Production Design of Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood
    o The Fashion of 1969
  • Digital Code

Final Thoughts:

Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood is the ninth film from writer/director Quentin Tarantino and is proof positive that he clearly hasn’t lost his touch as a filmmaker. It comes to Blu-ray in this Ultra HD Combo Pack from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring faithful high definition video quality, crystal clear lossless sound and a fair supplemental package. Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood is pitch perfect Tarantino and is simply a must see for those that enjoy his unique brand of filmmaking.

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS2000 4K Ultra High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV7704 Audio/Video Processor
Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Seven Channel Amplifier
Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3 Amplifier
Panasonic DP-UB820 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
Dual SVS PC4000 Cylinder Subwoofers
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
AC Infinity Aircom T8 Component Cooling Systems

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews

Last edited by Ralph Potts; 12-11-2019 at 05:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Watched the Ultra copy Sunday night with my wife, and it was lackluster.
Considering Leo Dicaprio is by far the best actor to ever be on the big screen (IMO), i didn't love the movie (im almost embarrassed to admit i didn't like it!).

Pitt + Leo + Quentin....how did i find it so boring Yes it had some great scenes, but overall i;m surprised the love it got.

Sony 65 A1E/LG 55 C9
PSB Imagine X2T Towers / PSB C Centre
PSB Image B6 Surrounds
Dual SVS PB 1000's / 4 SVS Elevation Atmos
Marantz 7013
post #3 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 219
2 words - Margo Robbie

I thought it was an entertaining movie with a stellar ensemble cast. Not what I expected from a Tarantino movie though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 05:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Windsor View Post
Considering Leo Dicaprio is by far the best actor to ever be on the big screen (IMO), i didn't love the movie (im almost embarrassed to admit i didn't like it!).

Pitt + Leo + Quentin....how did i find it so boring Yes it had some great scenes, but overall i;m surprised the love it got.
I'm of the opposite opinion. I thought this was one of Quentin's best films, and also thought that it was Pitt's character that was the most entertaining.

Don't get me wrong, Leo played his part extremely well, as did Margo, even though she didn't have as much screen-time.

IMO, best film of the year, though I still have a few more of the big ones to watch.

Vizio P65-C1 (2016)
Onkyo Tx-NR656
JBL Studio Series (Front, Center, Right), JBL 250W Sub, Kenwood Rears, Onkyo Atmos Upfiring
LG UP970 UHD Player
Nvidia Shield TV
post #5 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 244
I am a huge Tarantino fan. I did not like this movie. It was essentially a bunch of disjointed disconnected vignettes of overprivileged white people whining about their lives while drinking too much alcohol and showing off their bare feet.

I found the whole production to be indulgent and arrogant on Tarantino’s part with no real plot or character development. He just wanted to make a film set in 1969 Hollywood starring vintage Hollywood stars, Bruce Lee, and the Manson family and he got Sony to fund his vanity project.

Marantz SR7010; Onkyo TX-RZ1100; LG 65UJ7700; LG 55B7A; JVC DLA-RS440U; Panoview 92" screen; Definitive Technology BP-8060ST; Definitive Technology A60; Definitive Technology CS-9060; Definitive Technology StudioMonitor 350; Definitive Technology SR-8040BP; Klipsch Reference RW-12D; Klipsch R-10SW; Belkin PF60; Oppo UDP-203; Toshiba HD-A3; PS3 60 GB; PS3 Slim; PS4 Pro; Xbox 360S; Xbox One X: Wii; Wii U 32 GB; Nintendo Switch
post #6 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 08:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 2298 Post(s)
Liked: 3638
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
I am a huge Tarantino fan. I did not like this movie. It was essentially a bunch of disjointed disconnected vignettes of overprivileged white people whining about their lives while drinking too much alcohol and showing off their bare feet.

I found the whole production to be indulgent and arrogant on Tarantino’s part with no real plot or character development. He just wanted to make a film set in 1969 Hollywood starring vintage Hollywood stars, Bruce Lee, and the Manson family and he got Sony to fund his vanity project.
Everything film Tarantino has made is a vanity project but unlike some directors he can get the resources to get his film's made. That's what he does, that's what Cameron does..the list goes on.
Ralph Potts likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #7 of 91 Old 12-10-2019, 08:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 2298 Post(s)
Liked: 3638
A polarizing Tarantino film, like that's never happened before Thanks for the review Ralph.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #8 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 01:03 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 32
This movie has no story, no plot and any character development at all but many people still find this very interesting is beyond me. I love QT's previous work but sadly, not this one.
Rob West likes this.
post #9 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 01:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked: 133
I believe it's a BD-100, not BD-66. Strangely no Atmos, but the UHD has 7.1 audio, versus 5.1 for the blu-ray.
post #10 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 01:32 AM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 287
While it was definitely different, I disagree with those who think it had no story or character development. Found it to be a very moving fictional timepiece following a couple actors at the end of the road.

But without any real spoilers, man, the whole scene with Pitt at the Manson ranch . . .

That could've been my favorite shot scene in forever. The whole thing was intense with the viewer constantly wondering what's coming next. I never knew how bad I wanted to see QT direct a horror or even suspense movie until that. Was beautiful

Whole movie is def not for everyone and it does start off very slow before things start moving, but it's still worth a watch to decide for yourself.

JMAX Home Theatre
Spoiler!
post #11 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 06:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2119 Post(s)
Liked: 2188
I have not seen this, and I am even more excited from the 10 comments above. Seems like a very polarizing film.
post #12 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
I did not like this movie. It was essentially a bunch of disjointed disconnected vignettes of overprivileged white people whining about their lives while drinking too much alcohol and showing off their bare feet.
Are you sure you've seen any other Tarantino movie? You've just described every single one of them.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
post #13 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 316
I'm with Ralph. I absolutely love this film, from the opening credits to its bittersweet ending.

(Theater)Speakers: Sonus Faber Nova V, Center II, Dual REL S/310, Vanquish in ceiling (surrounds) | Processor: Marantz 8805 | Amp: Three Moon Simaudio 400m monoblocks,One Moon Simaudio 330a, PS Audio Directstream | Sources: DirecTV HR17, Mac Mini, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Panny UB820| Television: Samsung 75Q9FN | Remote: Logitech Harmony Elite
(Loft) Anthem MRX 520, LG 77G6P, Oppo UDP-203, Harmony Elite.
post #14 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 08:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 108
I've been a big Tarantino fan ever since Reservoir Dogs and True Romance but this movie did not work. There was no movie in the movie. If you want to watch it to see some nostalgic shots of bygone days in Hollywood, I get that. If you want to watch it for some trademark Tarantino dialog, look elsewhere.
alps006 likes this.

My perpetual home theater build - Omaha Theater #5
post #15 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 3965 Post(s)
Liked: 3236
I'm in the thumbs down camp. Great characters and acting, horrible dialog for the most part, and total absence of any real story. Boring as hell.
I will say that Damian Lewis did a fantastic Steve McQueen.
post #16 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Greetings,

This is great stuff. Whenever films have the ability to polarize audiences and spark discussion it's always fun to hear everyone's interpretation. Thanks guys!

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
post #17 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 563
I don't know Ralph, this looks like one of those films only a critic can appreciate.
Despite your 5 star rating, I think I may find my self in the "hate it" camp.

I'll probably give it a shot during a week day, but I can't see myself now, spending 30 bucks on the 4K version, I'll just rent it.
Ralph Potts and SteveC356 like this.
post #18 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR1 View Post
I don't know Ralph, this looks like one of those films only a critic can appreciate.

I'll probably give it a shot during a week day, but I can't see myself now, spending 30 bucks on the 4K version, I'll just rent it.

Greetings,

I hear you Jeff. Okay, post back after you've seen it..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
post #19 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR1 View Post

is there such things as rental anymore
post #20 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Bujold View Post
Redbox, Vudu, Amazon Video, Google Play, etc...

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
post #21 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 03:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Bujold View Post
That, and here in Canada I use Microsoft's Movie and TV App.

And these are on-line rentals of course, no more brick and mortar stores anymore.
The last private movie rental place in my area closed down a few years ago now, the guy retired.

I think there is still one Blockbuster left in Bend Oregon, it's the last one on this continent !

Last edited by JeffR1; 12-11-2019 at 03:07 PM.
post #22 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 04:30 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 7327 Post(s)
Liked: 16660
Watched this last night. Loved it! Fantastic film. Plus Q is a master at picking the right soundtrack.

post #23 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 190
I too thought this was terrific. Pitt steals this movie IMO. Loved the ranch scene as well as the climax. Started a little slow, but then it gets going.

LG OLED 65C7P • Apple TV 4K • Roku Ultra 2018 • Oppo BDP-103 Blu-ray • LG UP970 UHD BD
Denon X3400H AVR • Paradigm Cinema 110 CT Speaker System
post #24 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 08:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
Liked: 2339
Haven't seen. Though any QT film is a must-buy, 4K UHD doesn't seem right for his grit. Put me down for (not DVD, not 4K UHD) a polarizing average, BD.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #25 of 91 Old 12-11-2019, 08:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
Liked: 2339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Watched this last night. Loved it! Fantastic film. Plus Q is a master at picking the right soundtrack.
Long time to wait, though, for California Dreamin', and You Keep Me Hangin' On.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #26 of 91 Old 12-12-2019, 01:36 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Really wanted to love this one but couldn't get into it outside of a couple scenes. Loved Leo though.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Spoiler!
post #27 of 91 Old 12-12-2019, 03:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Liked: 6037
As always, I enjoyed your review, Ralph.

It's just I also couldn't get into this one. I barely made it halfway and had to check out.

Of course, I don't necessarily hold Tarantino in the same regard as some of my friends do, but nevertheless, I've enjoyed some of his other movies a lot more than this.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #28 of 91 Old 12-12-2019, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
Liked: 1872
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltalkm View Post
I'm with Ralph. I absolutely love this film, from the opening credits to its bittersweet ending.
I'm with Ralph and you. Loved this movie.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.

Last edited by daryl zero; 12-12-2019 at 07:12 AM.
post #29 of 91 Old 12-12-2019, 03:56 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I have loved Tarantino's work in the past. Django and The Hateful Eight were great. This was just meh, okay at best. Not great. I had real high hopes considering the cast. It just never developed. The ending was probably the best part of the whole film. I wanted to it be a wild ride the whole way like Tarantino usually produces.
post #30 of 91 Old 12-12-2019, 05:55 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Windsor View Post

Like so much these days. They can sell the brainwashed public anything with a good marketing campaign!!

Last edited by Ralph Potts; 12-12-2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Removed inflammatory comment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page