Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is Coming to Blu-ray - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 66Likes
Closed Thread

post #1 of 67 Old 02-25-2020, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1766 Post(s)
Liked: 6621
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is Coming to Blu-ray

Own the Final Film in the Conclusion of the Skywalker Saga

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Arrives on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray Combo Packs and DVD on March 31st, & Digital on March 17th 2020

Over two hours of bonus material includes a feature-length, making-of documentary and behind-the-scenes access to the cast and filmmakers who brought the epic scenes and characters to life

BURBANK, Calif. (Feb. 19, 2020) — Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams’ riveting, inspiring conclusion of the seminal Skywalker saga, electrified audiences around the globe, earning more than a billion dollars worldwide. Soon fans can complete their collections when Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker arrives digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and via Movies Anywhere on March 17, two weeks before it lands physically in 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on March 31.

Bonus material includes a feature-length, making-of documentary, which goes behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and explores the legacy of the Skywalker saga. Bonus features also dig into the film’s Pasaana desert scenes, including the thrilling landspeeder chase, and the ship in which Rey discovers family secrets as well as a new little droid named D-O. Plus, fans will hear from Warwick Davis, who reprises his role as Wicket the Ewok, as well as the creature effects team that created a record 584 creatures and droids for the film. Digital consumers will receive an exclusive feature highlighting legendary composer John Williams, who has scored every episode in the Skywalker saga.

Bonus features include*:
• The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
• Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
• Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
• D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
• Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
• Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
Digital Exclusive:
• The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.

The ninth and final episode in the Skywalker saga welcomed the return of original characters Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Emperor Palpatine and Lando Calrissian, along with the latest generation of heroes and villains, including Rey, Finn, Poe, BB-8, Maz, Rose, General Hux and Kylo Ren. Newcomers include Jannah, a new ally of the Resistance; Allegiant General Pryde of the First Order; and smuggler Zorii Bliss.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is packaged several ways to ensure fans get the most out of their at-home viewing experience. The Multiscreen Edition includes Blu-ray and a Digital copy, giving viewers the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. Those with 4K Ultra HD capability may opt for a 4K UHD Ultimate Collector’s Edition, including 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a Digital copy. 4K Ultra HD provides four times the resolution of HD paired with fully immersive picture and sound and Dolby Atmos audio, allowing viewers at home to practically feel the Force.

On March 31, coinciding with the physical release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, eight Star Wars films are being released on 4K UHD for the first time: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
FEATURE RUN TIME: Approximately 142 min.
RATING: PG-13 in U.S.; PG in CE; G in CF
ASPECT RATIO: 2.39:1
AUDIO: 4K UHD Blu-ray = English Dolby Atmos, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio, French and Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus
Blu-ray = English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio, French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
DVD = English, French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
UHD Digital = English Dolby Atmos (some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
HD Digital = English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
SD Digital = English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
SUBTITLES: 4K UHD Blu-ray = English SDH, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish and French
Blu-ray = English SDH, Spanish and French
DVD = English SDH, Spanish and French
Digital = English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS2000 4K Ultra High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman color calibration software and Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 colorimeter from Portrait.com)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV7704 Audio/Video Processor
Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Seven Channel Amplifier
Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3 Amplifier
Panasonic DP-UB820 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/Roomie Remote V6 Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
Dual SVS PC4000 Cylinder Subwoofers
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
AC Infinity Aircom T8 Component Cooling Systems
darthray, Reddig, RobKnapp and 1 others like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 Old 02-25-2020, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Just ordered the 3d disc from amazon UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3 of 67 Old 02-25-2020, 05:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 319 Post(s)
Quoted: 3403 Post(s)
Liked: 8689
I had to complete my Star Wars Steelbook collection,
...so Pre-Ordered Steelies for the 3D (Zavvi UK) and 4K/UHD at BestBuy way back in December

Edit note, just caved in and added a pre-order for the BB 4K/UHD Skywalker Saga before it sold out.

WTH, it's only money, the bank has lots and I can always make more

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SW_ROS.png
Views:	1465
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	2690298  

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD

Last edited by PioManiac; 02-25-2020 at 07:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 67 Old 02-25-2020, 08:51 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 3462 Post(s)
Liked: 2393
I’ll be picking this one up. I actually enjoyed this one compared to the last one.

God Bless!
Equipment: Bose Soundbar; 1951 Philco Model 50-T701 Black and White tabletop TV;Projection :HANIMEX ZOOM 8 MM PROJECTOR
post #5 of 67 Old 02-26-2020, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
Liked: 1358
The First SW film that I didn't bother to see in the theater after the disastrous TLJ, so I probably "catch" a digital presentation that will be out soon I guess...
krauley and Lonewolf7002 like this.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

You want true diversity? Champion the diversity of thoughts!

The Hun
post #6 of 67 Old 02-26-2020, 01:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2417 Post(s)
Liked: 3909
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post
I had to complete my Star Wars Steelbook collection,
...so Pre-Ordered Steelies for the 3D (Zavvi UK) and 4K/UHD at BestBuy way back in December

Edit note, just caved in and added a pre-order for the BB 4K/UHD Skywalker Saga before it sold out.

Wealthy this one is Yoda approves
WOLVERNOLE and Franin like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #7 of 67 Old 02-26-2020, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Liked: 888
Looking forward to buying this one.

It had issues, but not of JJ Abrams' making. I thought he did the best job possible of getting Rian Johnson's train wreck back on the tracks. I just wish Disney would have given Abrams the extra hour he wanted and needed to let this story breath a bit.

It's too fast-paced, but it got where it needed to go.

The audio and visual candy in this should be awesome in our rooms.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Audio: Anthem AVM60 preamp, Anthem MCA525 amp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: RBH SV-661R and SV-661CR fronts, Jamo 626k4 side/rear surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
post #8 of 67 Old 02-26-2020, 09:02 PM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
The First SW film that I didn't bother to see in the theater after the disastrous TLJ, so I probably "catch" a digital presentation that will be out soon I guess...
No spoilers, but I though this one was much better than TLJ. It pretty much ignored the un-necessary characters, side stories, and force kids from TLJ. Of course, it couldn't ret-con Luke back from the dead, but it was good and I'm glad I paid the premium to watch it in iMax. Sure, if you think too much into it there are plot holes, and what movie doesn't have plot holes. But there are no flying Disney Frozen princesses, huge side plots that do nothing for the story, or characters that inexplicably hide their plans from the main characters.

Still, part of me wishes Disney took a mulligan on TLJ and let Abrams re-do it. But that would be pretty hard since one of the most important cast members is no longer with us.
bmwracer likes this.

I am DanLW.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/member...103-danlw.html
post #9 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 06:02 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
This one is a no-brainer for me. Buying the 4K for this one and The Force Awakens on day one.

The big question is will I/should I buy Episodes IV-VI in 4K or stick with my despecialized versions......?
post #10 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 06:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Where are the deleted scenes?
post #11 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 07:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Never fails that someone who didn't like TLJ has to remind everyone they didn't like TLJ....even in thread about a completely different SW movie
darthray likes this.
post #12 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 1216
The price point on the box set is pretty reasonable (Nine 4K movies at around $28 each) and would likely be a few quid less than buying all of the movies individually. Of course it would mean getting Phantom Menace, not a favorite, double dipping on The Last Jedi and still having to buy Rogue One separately. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
TravisPNW likes this.
post #13 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked: 128
So this episode made a BILLION dollar, and thus they made a Steel book 4K, regular 4K, Blu ray + Digital, 3D for the UK and possibley 3D for other regions, a Complete Saga of all them. But couldn't manage to make a 3D for the USA?
Thus have to order the 3D from UK, back to California.

Fascinating
BrianNLS likes this.

EPSON 5040UBE | DENON X6400H | XBOX ONE X\PS4 | EMOTIVA XPA-7 GEN 2 |EMOTIVA XPA-3 GEN 3 | ELITE SCREEN 150" ZEREO EDGE W/LED KIT
9.3.4 SURROUND SYSTEM ALL KLIPSCH | L&R RF-7II | CENTER RC64II |FRONT HEIGHTS 2 x RB-81II | 4 SURROUNDS RS-62II | 4 ATMOS CDT-5800 | SUBS R112SW & 2 x R115SW
VEFXI 3D-BEE DIAMOND (2D TO 3D CONVERTER) | DARBE VISION DVP-5000S | LOGITECH HARMONY 800
post #14 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 11:35 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
Liked: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post

That's pretty much what I say when I add to my ever growing (see sig) list of movie titles. I added the 2nd shelf a couple months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1981 View Post
The price point on the box set is pretty reasonable (Nine 4K movies at around $28 each) and would likely be a few quid less than buying all of the movies individually. Of course it would mean getting Phantom Menace, not a favorite, double dipping on The Last Jedi and still having to buy Rogue One separately. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Well... my autistic 22 year old is the world's biggest SW fan. So I'm ordering the RoSW 4K standalone for him... and ordering 2 copies of the box set. One for personal viewing and one to keep sealed in case it's ever worth some money down the road. Not worried about not being able to sell it later... it's Star Wars.

Who knows though, may just keep them both sealed for the time being. I have all the titles individually anyway in either HD or UHD... and they are UHD streamable on Disney + as well.

BTW... missed RoSW at the theater. Looking forward to completing the saga.
Ralph Potts likes this.

LG B7A OLED 65” / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
Movie collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #15 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisPNW View Post
BTW... missed RoSW at the theater. Looking forward to completing the saga.
I saw it twice in the theater and quite enjoyed it. Don't know why so many people complained about it... Guess I'm easy to please.
tenthplanet and TravisPNW like this.
post #16 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 12:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Disney+ has them all in 4K and Atmos.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Speakers: RBH SV-661R and SV-661CR fronts, Jamo 626k4 side/rear surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
post #17 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer View Post
I saw it twice in the theater and quite enjoyed it. Don't know why so many people complained about it... Guess I'm easy to please.
Same here. JJ Abrams knows how to write and direct a movie. So does Rian Johnson (most recently Knives out). Last Jedi may not have been a 5/5 but I gave it at least a 4 spot.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #18 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 12:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVS Commenter View Post
Quote:
Never fails that someone who didn't like TLJ has to remind everyone they didn't like TLJ....even in thread about a completely different SW movie
Uh, it's kind of relevant, don't ya think? This movie ret-conned TLJ at most every turn.
thehun and krauley like this.

Last edited by Erod; 03-18-2020 at 12:00 PM.
post #19 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
Disney+ has them all in 4K and Atmos.
I watched scenes from some of the movies in Dolby Vision on Disney+ and they looked pretty good. I would imagine that the disc versions would look even better.
post #20 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
I watched scenes from some of the movies in Dolby Vision on Disney+ and they looked pretty good. I would imagine that the disc versions would look even better.
Just got Disney+ from Verizon free for a year - so grabbed the app. Watched The Mandalorian 1st episode last night on ATV4K in home theater- looked and sounded good though I noticed audio had to be raised.
Spoiler!

Last edited by wxchaser; 02-27-2020 at 03:22 PM.
post #21 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked: 2048
Can't wait to see how Disney ****s up the presentation this time
ARROW-AV likes this.
post #22 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlw2 View Post
No spoilers, but I though this one was much better than TLJ. It pretty much ignored the un-necessary characters, side stories, and force kids from TLJ. Of course, it couldn't ret-con Luke back from the dead, but it was good and I'm glad I paid the premium to watch it in iMax. Sure, if you think too much into it there are plot holes, and what movie doesn't have plot holes. But there are no flying Disney Frozen princesses, huge side plots that do nothing for the story, or characters that inexplicably hide their plans from the main characters.

Still, part of me wishes Disney took a mulligan on TLJ and let Abrams re-do it. But that would be pretty hard since one of the most important cast members is no longer with us.
Yeah the general consensus was that it was a "damage control" film, however I didn't care much for EP VII and frankly Abrams simply wasn't the right choice for this franchise IMO, though clearly better than Johnson was.[anybody really] Like I said I will see this but doubt it will be a purchase. In the meantime I enjoy the Clone Wars final season on TV a far superior show to any of the live action films Disney managed to produce so far.

The Hun
post #23 of 67 Old 02-27-2020, 07:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Liked: 1149
Really enjoyed it in theaters. Looking forward to picking up the UHD combo pack. Heres to hoping it has a good mix and not Disney dribble.

JTR/JBL/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Monoprice/Silver Ticket/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest/Harrison Labs/Roku
post #24 of 67 Old 02-28-2020, 05:52 AM

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 94
I liked it the least out of the ST. Need to see it again though to see if my opinion changes
post #25 of 67 Old 02-28-2020, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 163
I will definitely pick this up to complete the series. Some people didn't like it, my son and I enjoyed it for what it was, entertainment. However, I don't understand why the UK version gets 3D, and the US does not. Since I have a projector very capable of 3D, I may order it from the UK...Thoughts anyone?

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Marantz SR7011: 7.4.4 Martin Logan Edges (4: FR/FL/SR/SL) Martin Logan Axis (2: SBL/SBR) Martin Logan Stage X (Center) Martin Logan 1500X Sub (2) Martin Logan 1100X Sub (2) Sonance VP86R SST/SUR (4: Dolby Atmos) JVC NX-7/DaLite 125" 2:35:1 Scope Screen; Paladin DCR

Last edited by Azekecse; 02-28-2020 at 06:00 AM.
post #26 of 67 Old 02-28-2020, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
Just got Disney+ from Verizon free for a year - so grabbed the app. Watched The Mandalorian 1st episode last night on ATV4K in home theater- looked and sounded good though I noticed audio had to be raised.
Spoiler!
All Disney material requires a significant volume increase. Not sure why they do that.

post #27 of 67 Old 02-28-2020, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked: 520
So I saw this like a couple weeks ago, I was originally going to go and watch Sonic but something got messed up with my ticket so they refunded me and I didnt want to wait a couple hours to see it later so I was like okay I will watch this since it was about to start. I am by no means a Star Wars fan, I find the plots to be pretty bland and repetitive and well this was no different. I left very unmoved, in fact a week later when I saw an ad for it I was like did I ever see this movie and then was like oh yeah I did last week lol... yeah... pretty blah ending for the journey that has been taken over the decades. ^^;;

Projector: BenQ w1500 + ES Sable 135" 16:9 Screen AVR: Marantz SR6011 ATMOS/DTSX + Unity 2ch Amp + Darbee 5000s Speakers: Polk Audio TSX550t (FL/FR), CS2 Series II (C), FXiA6 (SL/SR), Monitor40 Series II (RL/RR), TSx110B (Ceiling FL/FR RL/RR) LFE: (2) JL Audio 12" Subs + (2) Dayton 15" Subs + (2) ButtKicker LFE Arrangement: 7.1.4 Source: OPPO UDP-203 4k Bluray Player, HTPC, nVidia Shield TV Pro, Hauppauge OTA DVR
post #28 of 67 Old 02-29-2020, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 378
I stopped buying Star Wars movies after Revenge of the Sith (on BluRay disc) because I did not like their audio was mixed. The bass was too low for me on the last couple of Star Wars movies in UHD movies unless I cranked up the volume. I am guessing that Disney will just include the old versions in their box set and not remix the movies to fix the bass problem. I will therefore rent RofSW and then decide if I want to add it to my library or not. I did not see this movie in the theaters, so I am looking forward to seeing it in my HT.

Have the original 3 movies been released on UHD before? I cannot seem to remember if they have. TESB is my favorite although the first one is the movie that ignited my imagination and the my 40+ years of love for the series!

Cal68
Ralph Potts likes this.

Cal68
post #29 of 67 Old 03-01-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post
I stopped buying Star Wars movies after Revenge of the Sith (on BluRay disc) because I did not like their audio was mixed. The bass was too low for me on the last couple of Star Wars movies in UHD movies unless I cranked up the volume. I am guessing that Disney will just include the old versions in their box set and not remix the movies to fix the bass problem. I will therefore rent RofSW and then decide if I want to add it to my library or not. I did not see this movie in the theaters, so I am looking forward to seeing it in my HT.

Have the original 3 movies been released on UHD before? I cannot seem to remember if they have. TESB is my favorite although the first one is the movie that ignited my imagination and the my 40+ years of love for the series!

Cal68
Revenge of the Sith had a very anemic bass especially on the heels of the Attack of The Clones, which was almost sounded "overcooked" like the old Japanese LD of EP I.

The Hun
post #30 of 67 Old 03-01-2020, 04:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2417 Post(s)
Liked: 3909
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer View Post
Closed their minds are, turned from the force they have, losing the path they will. #YODA KNOWS ALL
Ralph Potts likes this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page