/// Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc (BD9s & BD50) \\\ - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 61Likes

post #61 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sweet -- getting 1.2/MB down (my max). Thanks to superleo and all seeders... can't wait for this and the rest!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 07:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quoted: 839 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Very excited for this. The timing is perfect for the completion of my first dedicated room. And now I will have my first demo disc downloaded and ready to show off my work.

Can't wait!
post #63 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve2365 View Post

Leo, looking good. I think you're doing everything I initially wanted to do with my first project. I'm sure your Scenarist project looks like an interesting web. You should put up a screenshot of that.

I'll be holding till the full disc, with a popcorn hour as my media player it makes no sense otherwise.

Let me know if you want me to be an advanced seeder for that. hint hint wink wink.

Thanks Steve. When we have the BD ready I'll let you know.

For those interested on the graphical representation of the disc... eek.gif

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Screening Room - The Dream House
RPCRT-TV Overscan Reduction
Reference Blu-Ray Demo Disc

Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc

The Best of the Demo Discs Demo Disc

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 10:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by superleo View Post

Thanks Steve. When we have the BD ready I'll let you know.

For those interested on the graphical representation of the disc... eek.gif

Thanks for sharing the graph!

I was confused before. But, after looking at the graph..................everything is clear now.

tongue.gif
post #65 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 609
I can't wait to get home and start the download! Awesome scene selection on the bass disc -- well it looks like it, amazingly I've seen none of them yet on my current setup!

post #66 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Am I crazy for wanting to stream this via DLNA?

I have a synology ds213+ that I keep all of my media on.

I want to convert the m2ts format into some type of format without loosing quality. I was thinking MKV. I was tinkering around ALL last night trying different programs to convert the few different m2ts into ONE large mkv for the bass disc.

Currently if I tell my Samsung F8000 to open .m2ts via NAS(network attached storage) it opens up the video but says the audio codec is not supported. If I use synology's dlna transcoder(which I would rather not use as you could loose quality) it too claims audio codec is not supported.

Can somebody break it down to me what I need to do to compile the BD folder into 1 mkv? (preferably with chapters).
*edit* saw an option with avchd...trying it now, I will update again if it works! *edit*

If nobody knows I will poke around in HTPC area.

Current TV's: LG OLED B7 65" (theater room), Samsung F8000 60" (main room), Samsung A850 52" (play room)
Theater Room Details: Denon 930H, Polk Audio Monitor II 70's, Polk Audio Monitor II CS2, Polk Audio II Monitor 30's, Polk Audio II 40's, Bic F12
Home Audio: 3 Denon Heos 5's (and accumulating)
post #67 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by adgrimes View Post

I have a synology ds213+ that I keep all of my media on.

I want to convert the m2ts format into some type of format without loosing quality. I was thinking MKV. I was tinkering around ALL last night trying different programs to convert the few different m2ts into ONE large mkv for the bass disc.

Currently if I tell my Samsung F8000 to open .m2ts via NAS(network attached storage) it opens up the video but says the audio codec is not supported. If I use synology's dlna transcoder(which I would rather not use as you could loose quality) it too claims audio codec is not supported.

Can somebody break it down to me what I need to do to compile the BD folder into 1 mkv? (preferably with chapters).
*edit* saw an option with avchd...trying it now, I will update again if it works! *edit*

If nobody knows I will poke around in HTPC area.

I reset my ratio when the seeding began to public--so far 16gb's up! Currently nobody is maxing the connection out.

M2TS, MKV it's only a container. It's not going to change the inherent stream within the container. Doesn't matter what kind of "box" you put the contents in, the contents remain the same. In this case the audio stream remains the same. Need to know if your device(s) support the Lossless audio tracks.

"The Scuba Tank" thread here
PSN/XBL/Steam : ScubaSteve2365 - PC = i7-8700k, RTX 2080Ti, DDR4-3200 Ram
My VR Podcast on Youtube - VR Roundtable - Pimax, Playstation VR, Rift-S, and Quest
Theater = Epson 5040UB, Denon S940, Klipsh RF 7.2, 4-FiCar 18" IB, HTMarket Pembrokes, Aura BassShaker
post #68 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 12:17 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11

Finally someone get the Art of Flight right. I was blown away by that track when I first played the BD. Can't wait to get home download. thanks, leo.

post #69 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt99 View Post

Finally someone get the Art of Flight right. I was blown away by that track when I first played the BD. Can't wait to get home download. thanks, leo.

These are Archaea's picks, I just made them nice and pretty for the disc's menus.

You're welcome in behalf the whole team, production and seeding. (great job guys!)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

post #70 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Absolutely not. The necessary bandwidth will be around 50 Mbps or more though, so unless you have a kickin' 802.11n WiFi on both ends of the link, using an ethernet link is recommended.
Quote:

The DLNA server (Synology) is agnostic with respect to formats. But it seems your player (Samsung) can't decode the .m2ts files. Since the video is pretty standard MPEG-4, it probably chokes on the audio as scubasteve noted. Using the same audio in an MKV container won't change anything. You could convert the DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD tracks to multichannel FLAC I guess (not sure how to proceed), but your best bet would be to use a player that can bitstream the audio as is to your receiver. For example, my WDTV Live (an older model) can bitstream DTS MA all right but for some unknown reason fails with Dolby TrueHD tracks (it reports the corresponding files as unknown format even though it's not supposed to decode the audio).

I'm not aware of a cheap media player that currently can bitstream correctly both DTS MA and Dolby TrueHD, though maybe the Boxee can do it. With the advent of cheap Android boxes whose hardware will be natively supported by the Android port of XBMC, it should become real easy to do what you want to do. E.g. I think the Ouya console ($100, June release), while having mediocre reviews so far as a console, will be optimized for and have native XBMC support.

Your best bet is to use a PC or laptop and running XBMC.

post #71 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 30
This is where I'm glad I have remote access to my home computer while I'm at work. It's completed and waiting for me! Thanks for all the hard work.

post #72 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:

M2TS, MKV it's only a container. It's not going to change the inherent stream within the container. Doesn't matter what kind of "box" you put the contents in, the contents remain the same. In this case the audio stream remains the same. Need to know if your device(s) support the Lossless audio tracks.

Oh right, I understand...I've read this before Steve but it never really "clicked". Thanks for the quick and knowledgeable response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post

Absolutely not. The necessary bandwidth will be around 50 Mbps or more though, so unless you have a kickin' 802.11n WiFi on both ends of the link, using an ethernet link is recommended.
The DLNA server (Synology) is agnostic with respect to formats. But it seems your player (Samsung) can't decode the .m2ts files. Since the video is pretty standard MPEG-4, it probably chokes on the audio as scubasteve noted. Using the same audio in an MKV container won't change anything. You could convert the DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD tracks to multichannel FLAC I guess (not sure how to proceed), but your best bet would be to use a player that can bitstream the audio as is to your receiver. For example, my WDTV Live (an older model) can bitstream DTS MA all right but for some unknown reason fails with Dolby TrueHD tracks (it reports the corresponding files as unknown format even though it's not supposed to decode the audio).

I'm not aware of a cheap media player that currently can bitstream correctly both DTS MA and Dolby TrueHD, though maybe the Boxee can do it. With the advent of cheap Android boxes whose hardware will be natively supported by the Android port of XBMC, it should become real easy to do what you want to do. E.g. I think the Ouya console ($100, June release), while having mediocre reviews so far as a console, will be optimized for and have native XBMC support.

Your best bet is to use a PC or laptop and running XBMC.

I have used XBMC before and even have a laptop with a BD-Rom(just not burner) and an HDMI out aswell. I do not like the idea of converting to multichannel FLAC, best bet would be to leave it alone. Right now I'm thinking I will just leave it be, and keep it on my synology but probably stream it to laptop via HDMI. I have am on an 802.11N WiFi on both ends(Asus N66U) but I also have access to a networked 1gbps connection near laptop too.

I have the samsung F8000 (2013 model) tv. I looked up what it currently supports in terms of codecs:

Video Decoders
● Supports up to H.264, Level 4.1 (does not support FMO/ASO/RS)
● VC1 AP L4 is not supported.
● All video codecs excluding WMV v7, v8, MSMPEG4 v3, MVC, and VP6:
Below 1280 x 720: 60 frame max
Above 1280 x 720: 30 frame max
● GMC 2 over is not supported.
● Supports SVAF top/bottom and left/right only.
● Supports Blu-ray/DVD MVC specs only.

Audio Decoders
● WMA 10 Pro supports up to 5.1 channels. Supports up to M2 profile.
● WMA lossless audio is not supported.
● QCELP, AMR NB / WB is not supported.
● Vorbis is supported for up to 2 channels.
● DD+ is supported for up to 5.1 channels.

Current TV's: LG OLED B7 65" (theater room), Samsung F8000 60" (main room), Samsung A850 52" (play room)
Theater Room Details: Denon 930H, Polk Audio Monitor II 70's, Polk Audio Monitor II CS2, Polk Audio II Monitor 30's, Polk Audio II 40's, Bic F12
post #73 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 04:07 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Thanks all for the team effort! We all know it takes a lot of time and we are all very appreciative! Downloading right now. On a side note, I have access to a blu ray burner but it is on a Mac. Did anyone make a single copy of the previous demo disc in its entirety on a Mac? I don't use a Mac so don't know how to operate them too well but would like to eventually get all topics on the single blu ray. Thanks!
post #74 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I have am on an 802.11N WiFi on both ends(Asus N66U) but I also have access to a networked 1gbps connection near laptop too.

802.11n has max 300 Mbps throughput. It sounds good enough but it's actually 150 Mbps up, 150 Mbps down. And the 150 Mbps value is the theoretical maximum and generally only obtained on the 5 GHz band. If you're using the 2.4 GHz and you have neighbors with routers in the same band, the speed can be much lower. So it might work on WiFi, but maybe not. Your gigabit ethernet connection won't have any trouble for sure though wink.gif
Quote:
I have the samsung F8000 (2013 model) tv. I looked up what it currently supports in terms of codecs:

Looks like you have your answer. I checked and the issue with the WDTV is actually with DTS-MA, not Dolby True HD, and it's due to licensing issues, not technical limitations. frown.gif

Anyway, now downloading at 2.2 MB/s biggrin.gif I just started it and ETA is in less than an hour!

post #75 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quoted: 839 Post(s)
Liked: 665
"Quote:
X-Men - First Class - On the Beach
Honestly - not one of my favorite scenes -- not that it's a bad clip by any stretch - just that I had several other scenes I'd have preferred to use. However, soooooo many people seem to like this scene. When I polled some of my local Kansas City home theater hobbyist friends and asked which scene just HAD to make it into a new reference demo disk - this was easily the one most commonly requested.So this clip is included as a shout out to my local buds! Luke Kamp, carp, MrSmithers, and stitch1"

Hey now what does a brotha have to do to get a local shout out around here! What is jedimastergrant? Dog meat?

Seriously though you did a great job picking out the scenes. I am very glad you guys made the decision to add new scenes instead of recycling the old ones. I could kinda see this coming during the last several times we have gotten together. I think we were all getting tired of the same ol' demo material.

And I am crazy about the Art of Flight pick!
post #76 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Advanced Member

Has anyone unrar'd this successfully yet? The unrar process gets stuck saying it needs part31. Part 31 downloads as an odd file called "Reference 2 Bass FINAL.part31.rar.!ut". Do we just change that extension to .rar?

UPDATE: If I change part31 to have an extension of .rar it unrars without error. What's the purpose of the !ut extension?

post #77 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 06:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalgreg View Post

Has anyone unrar'd this successfully yet? The unrar process gets stuck saying it needs part31. Part 31 downloads as an odd file called "Reference 2 Bass FINAL.part31.rar.!ut". Do we just change that extension to .rar?

UPDATE: If I change part31 to have an extension of .rar it unrars without error. What's the purpose of the !ut extension?

Yep, I faced the same issue as you. I removed that odd extension and the files were extracted without issue. Now, I'm making a copy to my flash drive.
post #78 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 33
//Seeding the Bass Disc now at 65 Mbps.
Can't wait for the full 50 GB Disc.
Cheers,
smile.gif
post #79 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

i am the same boat as you I use mkvmerge to turn them to .mkv, i then organise them using metabrowser so they look nice smile.gif
post #80 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Liked: 1980
Quote:

If you use MakeMKV, you can deselect the audio codecs you don't support. You'll lose some of the OOMPH, but you'll at least have something.

I don't know if you can merge them all into one file, but I'm no expert on MakeMKV.

You might also consider playing with TsMuxeR. It, too, will downconvert audio.

Did you really need to quote that entire post in your reply?
Welcome to AVS - Get out while you still can!
Don't guess, measure: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/91-au...l#post22789786
post #81 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post

802.11n has max 300 Mbps throughput. It sounds good enough but it's actually 150 Mbps up, 150 Mbps down. And the 150 Mbps value is the theoretical maximum and generally only obtained on the 5 GHz band. If you're using the 2.4 GHz and you have neighbors with routers in the same band, the speed can be much lower. So it might work on WiFi, but maybe not. Your gigabit ethernet connection won't have any trouble for sure though wink.gif
I have it running and connected on the 5ghz network, I ran a wifi program(inSSIDer 3) that could test which channels my neighbors were using and if my router was "smart" enough to pick right channels...learned of that lovely program from the excellent networking forum www.smallnetbuilder.com
I am going to test it and see if it can as one less cord running across room is always much nicer...if I see any problems I'll just plug it in!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

Yep, I faced the same issue as you. I removed that odd extension and the files were extracted without issue. Now, I'm making a copy to my flash drive.

The weird .!ut is some type of temporary extension that utorrent sometimes makes when creating a torrent. This only happened because Leo re-did the torrent link to add an HTML tracker because of me(my seedbox provider blocks the port UDP torrents operate on but not html). Sorry about that guys...it is NOT on the next package release if Leo does the one I think he will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post

If you use MakeMKV, you can deselect the audio codecs you don't support. You'll lose some of the OOMPH, but you'll at least have something.
I don't know if you can merge them all into one file, but I'm no expert on MakeMKV.
You might also consider playing with TsMuxeR. It, too, will downconvert audio.
smile.gif I was playing with both MakeMKV and TsMuxeR last night. Since its not possible to stream this to the Sammy TV without downconverting the audio, I will just play it from my laptop streamed from NAS. I'm at the point now of thinking of just burning them all to DVD's individually like many do. Can't justify buying bluray burner for a demo disc when I am able to stream everything else on synology smile.gif

post #82 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Advanced Member

I had some audio dropouts towards the end of the pod race scene. Could just be a bad burn. I'm using an Oppo BDP-93. Anyone else experience that? Not complaining, just throwing it out there.

This disk is very, very, well done. I just purchased the full Art of Flight Blu-ray after seeing that clip. I'm not a big fan of heights and my heart skipped a few beats after watching that clip on my 92" screen!

post #83 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I had some audio dropouts towards the end of the pod race scene. Could just be a bad burn. I'm using an Oppo BDP-93. Anyone else experience that? Not complaining, just throwing it out there.

This disk is very, very, well done. I just purchased the full Art of Flight Blu-ray after seeing that clip. I'm not a big fan of heights and my heart skipped a few beats after watching that clip on my 92" screen!

I used my PS3 and no issue whatsoever. Oh, and I used a SanDisk 32GB flash drive with excellent results.

Congrats on the purchase of the Art of Flight.............for me the one that stole the show on that film was Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
"the freaking helicopter pilots"

wink.gif
post #84 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:39 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 599 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3761 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant View Post

"Quote:
X-Men - First Class - On the Beach
Honestly - not one of my favorite scenes -- not that it's a bad clip by any stretch - just that I had several other scenes I'd have preferred to use. However, soooooo many people seem to like this scene. When I polled some of my local Kansas City home theater hobbyist friends and asked which scene just HAD to make it into a new reference demo disk - this was easily the one most commonly requested.So this clip is included as a shout out to my local buds! Luke Kamp, carp, MrSmithers, and stitch1"

Hey now what does a brotha have to do to get a local shout out around here! What is jedimastergrant? Dog meat?

Seriously though you did a great job picking out the scenes. I am very glad you guys made the decision to add new scenes instead of recycling the old ones. I could kinda see this coming during the last several times we have gotten together. I think we were all getting tired of the same ol' demo material.

And I am crazy about the Art of Flight pick!

Thanks Grant....

lol..
Your cool bro! I meant no disrespect, but I've probably hung out with these other KC guys five times + as much as I've gotten the chance to hang out with you. --- again no disrespect intended! cool.gif

The same goes for all the other KC guys I'm starting to know pretty well! Here's your shout out!!! biggrin.gif

tatersly, financethis, kcnitro07, randy bessinger, bluesprings1, counsil, chirpie, energyfun, scrappydue, KC Sphinx etc. We've got a real good community in KC metro! I hope to get you all better over the coming years...

Archaea's 9.8.4 Home Theater Room
(13) JBL CBT 70j-1 | Denon x7200wa | Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier | (8) Ultimax 18" sealed subwoofers | (4) iNuke DSP 6000 amplifiers | (4) MB Quart 12" subwoofers mounted direct mounted to Berkline theater chairs BOSS style | Epson 5040UB Projector | Jamestown 144" acoustic transparent 2.35:1 screen w/ Seymour XD fabric
post #85 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 599 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3761 Post(s)
Liked: 3531
Quote:

I did the same thing after I saw a demo of Art of Flight - HAD to have the whole disk! One of my favorite BluRay disks!

That clip does not skip for me on computer bluray player nor PS3. (nor does it skip if I play the raw file through powerdvd10 when pulled off the bluray). I bet you got a bad burn there. I don't know why blurays are so difficult to burn. I just purchased a 10 pack and the third disc burn failed. My previous 10 pack I had four failures. My 10 pack before that I had 3 failures. I almost NEVER have a DVD or CD burn failure.

Archaea's 9.8.4 Home Theater Room
(13) JBL CBT 70j-1 | Denon x7200wa | Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier | (8) Ultimax 18" sealed subwoofers | (4) iNuke DSP 6000 amplifiers | (4) MB Quart 12" subwoofers mounted direct mounted to Berkline theater chairs BOSS style | Epson 5040UB Projector | Jamestown 144" acoustic transparent 2.35:1 screen w/ Seymour XD fabric
post #86 of 965 Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Liked: 1980

Try recording at the slowest speed possible, rather than the fastest. Yes, you may need a nap and/or meal before it finishes, but your success rate will be higher.

Michael

Did you really need to quote that entire post in your reply?
Welcome to AVS - Get out while you still can!
Don't guess, measure: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/91-au...l#post22789786
post #87 of 965 Old 04-27-2013, 06:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I'm sure that by now we are all aware that file 31 on the RAR files needs to be fixed to the correct RAR extension.

A very particular thing to this disc -- once the disc finish downloading and if you inspect the RAR files before attempting to unpacked the files, there is a ".!ut" extension on file 31. Just remove the "!ut" from the file and proceed to unRAR the disc as usual.

This statement has also been added to POST #3.

Even with this little detail, very smooth disc launch, Have a great weekend all and enjoy the BASS disc. smile.gif

post #88 of 965 Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Leo, yes, a way to put all 5 discs back together as 1 giant disc like the Ver.1 would be awesome buddy! smile.gif

And did I tell you the Underworld Awaken scene really drive my sub to the MAX?! I actually need to back down on the sub trim level as I was overdriven the sub according to what SVS told me. tongue.gif
post #89 of 965 Old 04-27-2013, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark1 View Post

Leo, yes, a way to put all 5 discs back together as 1 giant disc like the Ver.1 would be awesome buddy! smile.gif

And did I tell you the Underworld Awaken scene really drive my sub to the MAX?! I actually need to back down on the sub trim level as I was overdriven the sub according to what SVS told me. tongue.gif

Will do that on this disc too... Well LastButNotLeast (Michael) will.

For those of you waiting/wanting all the 6 segments on one BD50, you can download the individual segments as we go along and at the end use those segments to create the BD50, no need to wait if you want to play along... wink.gif

Kudos to Archaea! great job on the BASS section. biggrin.gif:eek:smile.gif

post #90 of 965 Old 04-27-2013, 08:30 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by superleo View Post

I'm sure that by now we are all aware that file 31 on the RAR files needs to be fixed to the correct RAR extension.

A very particular thing to this disc -- once the disc finish downloading and if you inspect the RAR files before attempting to unpacked the files, there is a ".!ut" extension on file 31. Just remove the "!ut" from the file and proceed to unRAR the disc as usual.

This statement has also been added to POST #3.

Even with this little detail, very smooth disc launch, Have a great weekend all and enjoy the BASS disc. smile.gif

Leo,

I want to continue seeding for others, but when I changed that last file back to a .rar, it says "error-invalid download". I am not experienced enough at all with Utorrent to get the file back seeding. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
audio quality , Blu Ray Movies , video quality

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page