The Beast, Unleashed - Page 230 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2624Likes

post #6871 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 06:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Liked: 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
Mannnn, stay awayyyyyy from Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born...I need to send you an email later. Oh Green Book and Creed II.....I forgot about those (I don’t know how—I like both stars of Green Book and I’ve been looking forward to seeing Creed II since I first saw the trailer last fall. I’m slacking.). I’m going to pick them up today.

BTW, have you been experiencing any ripping errors with MakeMKV? I couldn’t rip the last disc i purchased....had to rip the blu ray version instead of the UHD version....was subjected to horrific 1080p (Cruel Worlddddd!!!!)
I have 3 different drives that can rip 4K stuff. If one doesn't work, I first wash the disc with soap, rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a very soft cloth. And I then try the next drive. 100% success on every movie (except Fury which is a different animal since it uses a newer - and apparently more difficult to crack - encryption technology.)

As for Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born, I have seen them both - and probably aware of your concerns about the movies. Not unlike about 90% of every movie released, they have their "dark side", to say the least.
Goalline likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6872 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 08:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked: 313
As far as ripping using MKV, I updated my Hash file and ripped about 7 4k disks with no problem at all. I hope the rest go smoothly as well. Having the nvidia shield to watch 4k rips now is so cool. No more washed out colors.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
post #6873 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 10:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post
As far as ripping using MKV, I updated my Hash file and ripped about 7 4k disks with no problem at all. I hope the rest go smoothly as well. Having the nvidia shield to watch 4k rips now is so cool. No more washed out colors.
Mike:

When I run MakeMKV, it auto updates my hash file. So are you now no longer using JRiver for watching movies? And is there a specific app you use on the Shield to watch movies? I'm still not thrilled with the interface of my Dune and would love a better alternative.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6874 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hey Chuck. I am using Jriver for regular movies, BR movies and music. But for 4K I am using a combo of PLEX (it's like Jriver just made by different people) as my interface and the little nivida shield box. 4k rips look as good as they do coming from my OPPO 4k player. I don't know how to make MKV auto update so I just go to the MKV site, download the latest file and put it in a rip folder my friend setup. I think we setup MKV to look in the folder and bam, I am good to go. Like everything else, Plex takes a bit to get used to. In my using it, I am not sure it's a robust or as easily configurable as Jriver. For ex, I don't know how to put all the Marvel films together by naming them and then also have them in a playlist like do in Jriver. I think my friend said that you could but I have to ask him again. But the shield and Plex fixed my washed out look for ripped 4k movies and I am so happy about that.

My System
post #6875 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 10:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hey Chuck. I am using Jriver for regular movies, BR movies and music. But for 4K I am using a combo of PLEX (it's like Jriver just made by different people) as my interface and the little nivida shield box. 4k rips look as good as they do coming from my OPPO 4k player. I don't know how to make MKV auto update so I just go to the MKV site, download the latest file and put it in a rip folder my friend setup. I think we setup MKV to look in the folder and bam, I am good to go. Like everything else, Plex takes a bit to get used to. In my using it, I am not sure it's a robust or as easily configurable as Jriver. For ex, I don't know how to put all the Marvel films together by naming them and then also have them in a playlist like do in Jriver. I think my friend said that you could but I have to ask him again. But the shield and Plex fixed my washed out look for ripped 4k movies and I am so happy about that.
Thanks. I have no issue with the quality of the image or audio I get from the Dune, but, for example, when I add a movie to a folder, I have to tell the Dune to rescan the folder. Or if I move a movie to another folder out delete a movie from that folder (e.g. my 4K Folder), I have to un-do the scan and then re-scan. Clumsy.

I will check out the Shield and see if it makes sense to invest in one.
post #6876 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
Liked: 2121
The Beast, Unleashed

@MIkeDuke MIKE, MY MAN—I CAN HELP YOU OUT. I got deep into the Plex game on the Shield when preparing for my G2G last Sept. and I have tons of solution. Hit me with all your questions and I’ll respond to as many as I can.
@audioguy Chuck—I bought a Shield TV for the gym, but it’s not going to be operational for some time..at least a month or two. I can ship the box to you unopened, and if you like it—keep it and send me the $ you would have paid for one brand new (I’ll just rebuy it at the Best Buy that i pass driving home every day). If you don’t like it, just do a factory reset and send back to me.

This device is really going to change how you go about all your media (might even replace your Roon if for no other reason than the convenience of a one stop shop for all media).

It’s actually time to start planning the next G2G. We want to have a few per year. This Dolby Atmos gym project needs to be completed first, and then—the Sequel to last year’s G2G epicness shall commence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
JMAX2016 likes this.
post #6877 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I still have to have it re-scan the folder in Jriver and Plex so they show up. Maybe it's just me. But in Jriver, it's pretty easy to delete a movie if I wanted to. But the importing takes about 5 sec so it's no big deal to me. I don't do much moving stuff around from folder to folder so maybe it's easier for me. If I am doing a 4k movie that I already have a BR for, I just delete the BR movie in Jriver, rip it, put it in the 4k folder and have Plex do it's thing to see it. If it's a brand new 4k movie, I just rip and place it the 4k folder. Then I import it through Plex. I have already got the hang of it so it can't be that hard to do .

My System
post #6878 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks Matt.
In Jriver I could create name a movie in the background and have it show the movies show up next to each other in the fancy view of Jriver. For ex I could name all the Fast and Furious movies with FF1, FF2, ex in the back end of Jriver and they would all show up next to each other. Same with Jurassic Park and other. But I don't know how to do that in Plex. Plus I made Playlists and put all the Marvel Movies, Fast and Furious movies and concerts in there. So all I had to do is click on Playlists and I would see them all right there. I don't know how to do that. I think it can be done. My friend who set up everything went over something like that real fast I think but I don't know. I mean, it's not a huge deal since I still have Jriver. I will probably go back and forth between the two. We shall see. I think I like the way my anime is organized in Jriver and naming and getting the info in Jriver is what I do and that is a breeze now.
Thanks for the offer Matt.

My System
post #6879 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:

Are you talking about making a “marvel”folder for the movies? I can help with that if you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #6880 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 50
The Beast, Unleashed

@MIkeDuke Just make a “collection” for movies you want to group together

https://support.plex.tv/articles/201273953-collections/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #6881 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks guys. Yes, I was thinking of trying to make folders that may hold films that are in a series. For instance, in Jriver I have the following
n Playlists
4k movies
concerts
Fast and furious
Marvel
Star Wars
X-Men
I would like to add more. But I would also to make one specific for 4k movies, even though they be in the collection as
well. I might try that when I done ripping my 4k movies. Thanks.
wilfredent likes this.

My System
post #6882 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynfish View Post
@MIkeDuke Just make a “collection” for movies you want to group together

https://support.plex.tv/articles/201273953-collections/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike, this is exactly what I was going to tell you. Better to do it now, so you can to to the proper directory on the front end. Something will always be missing on back end transfers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
post #6883 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 06:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@MIkeDuke MIKE, MY MAN—I CAN HELP YOU OUT. I got deep into the Plex game on the Shield when preparing for my G2G last Sept. and I have tons of solution. Hit me with all your questions and I’ll respond to as many as I can.
@audioguy Chuck—I bought a Shield TV for the gym, but it’s not going to be operational for some time..at least a month or two. I can ship the box to you unopened, and if you like it—keep it and send me the $ you would have paid for one brand new (I’ll just rebuy it at the Best Buy that i pass driving home every day). If you don’t like it, just do a factory reset and send back to me.

This device is really going to change how you go about all your media (might even replace your Roon if for no other reason than the convenience of a one stop shop for all media).

It’s actually time to start planning the next G2G. We want to have a few per year. This Dolby Atmos gym project needs to be completed first, and then—the Sequel to last year’s G2G epicness shall commence.
Matt: I sent you an email with my address so you can ship me the Shield so I can give it a try. I much appreciate your offer.
post #6884 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 07:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Wow that’s incredible.
Thing dreams are made of.
post #6885 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks guys. Yes, I was thinking of trying to make folders that may hold films that are in a series. For instance, in Jriver I have the following

n Playlists

4k movies

concerts

Fast and furious

Marvel

Star Wars

X-Men

I would like to add more. But I would also to make one specific for 4k movies, even though they be in the collection as

well. I might try that when I done ripping my 4k movies. Thanks.
I started with a ton of collections, but ended up with these collections:

And then used playlists to further categorize:

wilfredent likes this.
post #6886 of 6921 Old 03-18-2019, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
Matt: I sent you an email with my address so you can ship me the Shield so I can give it a try. I much appreciate your offer.
Cool! Will try to send off tomorrow, if not then, then Wed for sure!

post #6887 of 6921 Old 03-21-2019, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am out of town and the Nvidia was delivered today. I thought I would do some research to see what is involved on getting Plex do do what I want to do, so that when I return, I can get up and running quickly.

First question: Do I need to have Plex on the Nvidia (as a Plex Player) and my NAS (as a Plex Server), or just the Nvidia?
post #6888 of 6921 Old 03-21-2019, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I am out of town and the Nvidia was delivered today. I thought I would do some research to see what is involved on getting Plex do do what I want to do, so that when I return, I can get up and running quickly.

First question: Do I need to have Plex on the Nvidia (as a Plex Player) and my NAS (as a Plex Server), or just the Nvidia?
UPDATE TO BELOW W/ A MORE STRAIGHTFORWARD ANSWER: YES, YOU NEED THE PLEX APP RUNNING ON THE SHIELD, AND THE PLEX SERVER RUNNING IN YOUR NAS

Hey Chuck--theoretically the Shield can handle it, but I'd recommend running the plex server on your NAS. I've had flawless results this way. BUT...question--how old is your NAS (Synology?) Synology units from ~2014 can't handle the massive demands of 4k. I know because back in 2013 i setup a Synology NAS for my buddy--i set him up with Plex on that same Synology last November and it coudn't handle the 4k files I brought with me. He ordered the WD PR4100 and i went back a week later to get him setup, and it works flawlessly with the PR4100 running the plex server.

So, just a word of warning--I think you were running Synology at one point, but I can't remember how old the NAS is.

Ignore typoes--it took me all evening to write this, with my 2 yr old banging on the keyboard and jumping on my lap.

Last edited by BrolicBeast; 03-21-2019 at 03:26 PM.
post #6889 of 6921 Old 03-21-2019, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I have this NAS: Synology NAS DS1817+.

If I read your post correctly, the newer devices won't work, and this is a newer device.
post #6890 of 6921 Old 03-21-2019, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have this NAS: Synology NAS DS1817+.

If I read your post correctly, the newer devices won't work, and this is a newer device.
Nah the older devices won't work...the newer ones will!!!

post #6891 of 6921 Old 03-22-2019, 05:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Shorter, shorter version:

Both

You install Plex on the NAS, and it's a Plex server.
You install Plex on the Shield, and it's a Plex server.
You point the Plex server on the Shield to the Plex server on the NAS as a source, then use the (pretty kicka$$) shield remote to control it through the Shield.
Profit

IMO this is the optimal route, because it lets each piece of hardware do what it's best at:
NAS: Storage, performance, backup and recovery. You can set up your directories, playlists, etc however you want and it'll show up that way in the UI
Shield: Just a smart-ish streaming system, with a great remote and pretty good UI. For us it has also quickly become the primary interface for all online content, other than cable. Which I hear is also possible...
BrolicBeast and bubbrik like this.
post #6892 of 6921 Old 04-03-2019, 03:17 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi mate. I just worked through this thread - well, some of it. It's massive - and have a few questions if you get a moment. Amazing build btw! It looks the nuts and if I can make something half as cool i'll be happy. I particularly like how the screen wall is basically all screen!

Have you seen any weave at all with your XD screen? I'm thinking of the same material at the same distance (you're at 13.5' viewing distance, right?), possibly a touch closer, and can't get a demo in the UK. We also don't have a room (house hasn't been built yet) to try any samples.

How's the JVC doing at powering it? I'd written off anything larger than 150" based off various calculators, but your pictures look plenty bright.

Did you bother with any masking? I like the look of the magnetic masks, but not sure the hassle is worth it.

Cheers for putting all the plans and details up btw - it's real handy seeing how someone else has worked through putting a room together.
post #6893 of 6921 Old 04-04-2019, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougUSMC View Post
Shorter, shorter version:

Both

You install Plex on the NAS, and it's a Plex server.

You install Plex on the Shield, and it's a Plex server.

You point the Plex server on the Shield to the Plex server on the NAS as a source, then use the (pretty kicka$$) shield remote to control it through the Shield.

Profit

IMO this is the optimal route, because it lets each piece of hardware do what it's best at:

NAS: Storage, performance, backup and recovery. You can set up your directories, playlists, etc however you want and it'll show up that way in the UI

Shield: Just a smart-ish streaming system, with a great remote and pretty good UI. For us it has also quickly become the primary interface for all online content, other than cable. Which I hear is also possible...

Doug, you did a better way of explaining it than I did. Did you end up grabbing one for upstairs as well? Or you using some slick video distribution system? I had an opportunity to extend video into the rest of the house the night before drywalling the gym. But as I stood there, covered in the dusty, itchy casualties from R-30 insulation ceiling joist installation, staring at the conduit running up through into the rest of the house, i just couldn’t do anymore.

But now, I wonder if I should have just taken off the next day and done it. Time will tell, I suppose. But until then, I’ll just keep buying shields! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiee View Post
Hi mate. I just worked through this thread - well, some of it. It's massive - and have a few questions if you get a moment. Amazing build btw! It looks the nuts and if I can make something half as cool i'll be happy. I particularly like how the screen wall is basically all screen!

Have you seen any weave at all with your XD screen? I'm thinking of the same material at the same distance (you're at 13.5' viewing distance, right?), possibly a touch closer, and can't get a demo in the UK. We also don't have a room (house hasn't been built yet) to try any samples.

How's the JVC doing at powering it? I'd written off anything larger than 150" based off various calculators, but your pictures look plenty bright.

Did you bother with any masking? I like the look of the magnetic masks, but not sure the hassle is worth it.

Cheers for putting all the plans and details up btw - it's real handy seeing how someone else has worked through putting a room together.

Greetings, and thanks for checking out the thread. It really is massive—sometimes, I pick a random page and go to it for a flashback on where I was in life at that time. Lol. With the XD screen, I don’t see the weave when reclined—if I’m sitting straight up, I can only see the weave if two conditions are met: 1) if the screen is all white (rare) and 2) if I’m looking for the weave. If those two conditions aren’t met simultaneously, then I see zero weave whatsoever! I absolutely LOVE the large screen—the JVC does a great job powering it in my opinion. I keep it on low lamp for black level preservation, and I’m very happy with the picture quality. I won’t call it an HDR champion at my screen size, but it does a pretty great job with HDR highlights and the light output is quite satisfying as well. I had a G2G last fall, and the bulb performed quite well in low lamp mode with 1375 hours on it. I’d say that’s pretty good! Towards the end of the G2G (after most attendees had left), we got crazy in the time I scheduled as the “Afterparty” in the schedule.....we went off the deep end with HDR testing with the different modes, and I think we eventually turned the high lamp mode on. It was a lot of fun! The newer crop of JVCs are even brighter, so you can’t go wrong with a JVC Projector!

Going with my size screen was a big risk—all the calculators said NO NO NO. But I had a vision, and I stuck to it, and I had faith that the looming, eventual (at the time it was unfulfilled) introduction of 4k discs would change the game. The first wave of releases were disappointing, but the recent releases are just amazing in PQ and make the dream of a true cinema experience a reality for me!

Ha! It’s funny you ask about masking—I have magnetic masking panels for a 2:35 aspect ratio on the screen, but dude—the are still in the same bubble wrap they were shipped in! I can’t bring myself to go 2:35 when I have the Lumagen Radiance Pro to expand the image to fill the 16:9 screen. There are those who are against it, but the opposite happens all the time in movies made for commercial cinemas. There was a huge uproar recently over Avengers Infinity War because the entire movie was shot in 16:9, and was cropped to 2:35 for home release and 2:35-limited commercial cinemas.

I’m glad you found the plans and details helpful! i posted stuff that I wish was available when I was first starting my research for building the room. I use the room nearly every day. The hilarity of seeing my 2 yr old dance to Baby Shark with a massive smile because the sharks are twice her size is really, really heart warming. These theaters aren’t just for us—they bring joy to our families as well. My wife LOVES the theater.....yours will too!!!

post #6894 of 6921 Old 04-04-2019, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Cheers for the reply, Matt. And you're right - it's not just for us. We'll hopefully rack up 1000s of hours with friends in families in our new room. The next world cup is going to be epic!

Quote:
The first wave of releases were disappointing, but the recent releases are just amazing in PQ and make the dream of a true cinema experience a reality for me!
With all this planning it hadn't actually occurred to me the difference 4k makes. We last had a home cinema about 7 years ago and I've been basing everything off the memory of that, which was 120" 16:9 at 13.5'. We won't have the throw distance for a screen of your size, but 150" would be doable. Back to the drawing board!

I'm checking out your gym too btw - i'm all about the lifting!
post #6895 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 03:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

The Beast, Unleashed

Had some time to play around with Dynamic Tone Mapping on the Lumagen Radiance Pro, and it’s a game-changer from a video perspective. It improves HDR performance in both light and dark scenes, but in my opinion, the dark scenes have the greatest benefit. For example, in Sicario: Day of the Soldado—when the special ops team is skydiving, the details overall picture is much more discernible—particularly where moonlight hits the operators.

Also, the Star Wars: The Last Jedi —the light Sabre battle scene in Snoke’s throne room—it’s a great, great HDR test. The light sabre’s burn brighter, and fire—where applicable—also burns brighter without raising the brightness of the overall image. I will say that HDR Intensity Mapping goes a LONG way and this really needs to be dialed in first before experimenting with DTM, but DTM ultimately takes the picture from 99 (w/ HDR Intensity Mapping) to 110 (with HDR IM and DTM) on a scale of 100. I could go on, but for anyone with a Lumagen Radiance Pro—experiment with Dynamic Tone Mapping—you might feel like you have a new display.

I usually swap projectors every 12-18 months, and I’ve had my current projector for about 24 months....and I’ve been itching for a swap, but DTM has eased that itch quite a bit. I still have the NX-9 in my sights purely from a lens and light output standpoint, but the urgency has diminished a tad.

mikela and mercracing like this.

Last edited by BrolicBeast; 07-08-2019 at 03:51 AM.
post #6896 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 04:25 AM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Very nice HT and room, hope it gives you many years of joy!

BTW are your LCR's same as the standard Triad Platinum's? as they do look a bit bigger. thanks!
BrolicBeast likes this.

Processor Marantz AV8805 Amps Crown DCI/N x2 CT8150 x1 Speakers JBL M2 x3 708i x4 328c x6 Subs SVS SB16 x2
Screen SI 160 Slate AT 1.2 Projector Epson 6050 Media Nvidia Shield

Last edited by Balbolito; 07-08-2019 at 04:30 AM.
post #6897 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 04:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbolito View Post
Very nice HT and room, hope it gives you many years of joy!

BTW are your LCR's same as the standard Triad Platinum's? as they do look a bit bigger. thanks!

Thank you! My Triad Platinums are called the CinemaPlus Platinums—they are designed to be installed in custom-designed Baffle Walls, so they are taller but narrower. I’ve also owned the InRoom Platinums in the past—identical sonic signature. The only performance-related difference between the two is, when paired with the baffle wall as intended, the output capability increases by 6DB.

Balbolito likes this.
post #6898 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 06:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thank you! My Triad Platinums are called the CinemaPlus Platinums—they are designed to be installed in custom-designed Baffle Walls, so they are taller but narrower. I’ve also owned the InRoom Platinums in the past—identical sonic signature. The only performance-related difference between the two is, when paired with the baffle wall as intended, the output capability increases by 6DB.
At the bottom end only!

And after you have upgraded your projector, and then replaced your processor with a Trinnov, you need 3 of these Cinema Reference LCR 2s to replace the little tiny Platinum LCRs:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 8.03.06 AM.png
Views:	76
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	2588680  
BrolicBeast likes this.
post #6899 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 06:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

The Beast, Unleashed

Quote:
At the bottom end only!

And after you have upgraded your projector, and then replaced your processor with a Trinnov, you need 3 of these Cinema Reference LCR 2s to replace the little tiny Platinum LCRs:

Lol, FUNNY STORY ABOUT THOSE CINEMA REFERENCE SPEAKERS THAT I DON’T THINK I SHARED!!!

So, back in 2015, I was actually going to sell my “still in shipping crate” CinemaPlus Platinum LCRs and purchase these (had a quote lined up—literally the price of my current not-inexpensive vehicle)....BUT....I messaged a well known installer who I knew had worked with these at CES or CEDIA—can’t remember which, and I asked if he thought it would be ok to have these in my home cinema room. He basically said “within sound isolated home cinemas, the HISS due to the ultra sensitivity of the speaker is just way too loud for enjoyment.” He did send recommended dimensions, and they were YUUUGE! As in, small auditorium huge! So, I cancelled my Audiogon Ad and kept my Platinums.

post #6900 of 6921 Old 07-08-2019, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:

Nice thanks for the info!

Processor Marantz AV8805 Amps Crown DCI/N x2 CT8150 x1 Speakers JBL M2 x3 708i x4 328c x6 Subs SVS SB16 x2
Screen SI 160 Slate AT 1.2 Projector Epson 6050 Media Nvidia Shield
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Lumagen , Triad , Seaton Sound , Triad Inwall Gold 6 Lcr

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page