My first dedicated home theater/media room - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-01-2014, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I would like to share my room, but I don't really have any pictures of the "build" because frankly, it wasn't that complicated. Its just a converted bedroom, all I did was remove the ceiling fan, paint the walls/ceiling, and install the PJ/Screen/Speakers. Right now there is a love seat as well as a chair and a half in there, but its usually just the chair and a half unless we have friends over to watch a movie or football.

Its a small room, but its what I had to work with. Surprisingly it is plenty of space for 4-6 people to comfortably watch a movie. The room measures about 15.5' X 10.5', 8' ceilings.

Updates coming soon

Last edited by corekneelius; 10-30-2014 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Dated equipment list...need new pics and updated equipment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 29

Thanks for sharing your room!  It looks like a real nice place to enjoy some movies!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr727 7 2 Channel Network Audio Video Receiver , Svs Pb2000 , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page