DIY ConcreteBunker Rustic Dream HT - 11'scrn, 11.2chnl, 8x18 IBsubs, 28.8kw/FINISHED - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 97Likes

post #271 of 313 Old 06-10-2016, 02:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadysmith View Post
Have you used the buttkicker LFE or are you familiar with it at all, I know you have the original and I am anxious to try out your riser method in my own theater at some point, but wondering if the LFE is as effective as the originals and if they would work in the same configuration that you have yours in?
That quote ended up being confusing...I was asking that to RMS8 ...but Claybe if you have any input I'd love to hear it as well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 313 Old 06-11-2016, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadysmith View Post
Have you used the buttkicker LFE or are you familiar with it at all, I know you have the original and I am anxious to try out your riser method in my own theater at some point, but wondering if the LFE is as effective as the originals and if they would work in the same configuration that you have yours in?
The short answer is yes (have them) and no (not as effective as the originals). I go over it more HERE.

Transducers:
2x = Original Buttkicker 1st platform
2x = Buttkicker LFE 2nd platform
8x = Buttkicker Mini-LFE each seat
post #273 of 313 Old 06-13-2016, 10:23 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms8 View Post
The short answer is yes (have them) and no (not as effective as the originals). I go over it more HERE.

Transducers:
2x = Original Buttkicker 1st platform
2x = Buttkicker LFE 2nd platform
8x = Buttkicker Mini-LFE each seat
Gotcha...not sure how I missed that. I've read through the whole thread. I love how you broke out the construction portions like you did. Very helpful.
rms8 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #274 of 313 Old 06-13-2016, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Quoted: 2418 Post(s)
Liked: 4963
post #275 of 313 Old 06-14-2016, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
I'm using kodi right now on my HTPC does Emby support Atmos? Hopefully is does I watched the YouTube video on Emby it looks really cool.

I don't have any way of testing but.....It uses LAV filters which supports pretty much every format. The most current LAV release is 0.68.1, but 2 years ago, there was a fix for Dolby Atmos in the release notes:

0.63.0 - 2014/10/03
LAV Audio
  • NEW: Support for playing AES encrypted HLS streams
  • NEW: Advanced Subtitle selection allows selecting subtitles by a string match on the stream title
  • NEW: Support for rtspu, rtspm, rtspt and rtsph URLs to force the RTSP transport protocol
  • NEW: Animated GIF image support
  • Fixed: Improved timestamp handling of badly muxed/corrupted H.264 streams
  • Fixed: 4K ProRes streams in MKV didn't play reliably
  • Fixed: Some HEVC streams in MKV/MP4 didn't play properly
  • Fixed: VobSubs in MP4 didn't properly export their color palette
  • Fixed: Streaming MP3s through the Microsoft URL filter could result in the last audio frame to be partially repeated
  • Fixed: The duration of MP3 files would be wrong if it contained long IDv3 tags
  • Fixed: TrueHD streams with an Dolby Atmos sub-stream were not demuxed properly

I actually use Emby Classic which integrates itself into WMC. I am using TMT6 for playback via Emby.

Emby Theater uses LAV Filters to decode everything on its own. I've been using Emby for 4-5 years ever since it was originally just called Media Browser. Very configurable UI.
eng-399 likes this.
post #276 of 313 Old 07-28-2016, 07:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Rob,
Just left you a PM regarding your setup...

Cuzed2
CuznEddy Cinema
Officially Hanesamatized on 8/1/09
post #277 of 313 Old 09-26-2016, 06:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Not HT related, but for those who have an interest in cars/hot rods....

I have a 1976 Mustang Cobra II. I purchased it during my assignment to CENTCOM/JSOC at MacDill AFB in 1988. Yeah, 88....

It has undergone a few transformations since that time (just like a home theater). It has been in it's current guise since the mid 90's. That would be green with silver stripes. The motor was a N/A 347cid. A few year later I added EFI. A few years after that came a supercharger. My internals were ready to make some serious HP, but the OEM block held me back.

Not anymore! This year I stepped up to a Dart block. At the same time I swapped out my old EFI system with a new Holley EFI. I also moved up to a larger blower. Once I have everything worked out (so many little issues creep up when trying to fit things back together) and get sufficient cycles on the new dual clutch setup, I'll take it in to get a good tune and some dyno numbers. The goal is 750-800 RWHP (equates to ~ 860-920+ flywheel HP).

I had the valve covers and brackets powder coated using a special 3 step process to give the parts an Anodized look. It looks GREAT. The water neck and electric water pump actually are anodized, so you can see that the powder coated parts look very convincing.

post #278 of 313 Old 10-16-2016, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 10
WOW, Just WOW..
post #279 of 313 Old 10-16-2016, 07:45 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 10
SO, as a newbie, what are the pictures on the walls that look "just black"?
post #280 of 313 Old 10-16-2016, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmannmsu View Post
SO, as a newbie, what are the pictures on the walls that look "just black"?
Those are acoustic treatments.

I detailed them in Post 17 & Post 18.

Thanks for the props too!

post #281 of 313 Old 10-17-2016, 05:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
Liked: 1676
Quote:
Not HT related, but for those who have an interest in cars/hot rods....

I have a 1976 Mustang Cobra II. I purchased it during my assignment to CENTCOM/JSOC at MacDill AFB in 1988. Yeah, 88....
Beautiful!!

My first car was a 78' Mustang II "Ghia" and I was stationed at MacDill from 96-99. 6th COMM - Antenna Maintenance. Good times

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
post #282 of 313 Old 10-17-2016, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian6751 View Post
Beautiful!!

My first car was a 78' Mustang II "Ghia" and I was stationed at MacDill from 96-99. 6th COMM - Antenna Maintenance. Good times
WOW.

MacDill is where I originally purchased my II from....how funny. I was there from 88-91. I was with the 1928th Comm Grp. We maintained the Satcom/Wideband radios for CENTCOM, JSOC, & JCSE. Awesome times. Where I turned 21. I think the 6th Comm dorms may have been in the same spot as mine?? You got any pics of your II ?

Here are a couple from Byron Drag strip in IL (6-7yrs ago??) That was before I started taping the lower rear quarter with frog tape.....track rubber is a bear to get off the paint.

post #283 of 313 Old 10-17-2016, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You never see any nice Mustang II's. Yours has to be the nicest I have ever seen.

Unfortunately I dont have any pics of my Mustang. It wasnt much to look at anyway. I payed $500 for it. It leaked and burned oil like a BP bonfire and the vinyl top had turned orange and whatever color the fungus was lol.

I also turned 21 while stationed there. We had some bar in Ybor City to go to for every night of the week. It certainly was fun. We worked on the middle and heavyweight tower type antennas on MacDill, Tyndall in Panama City, and the Navy base in Key West. Yeah, I had it rough!

FOR SALE:
post #284 of 313 Old 10-18-2016, 04:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You never see any nice Mustang II's. Yours has to be the nicest I have ever seen.

Unfortunately I dont have any pics of my Mustang. It wasnt much to look at anyway. I payed $500 for it. It leaked and burned oil like a BP bonfire and the vinyl top had turned orange and whatever color the fungus was lol.

I also turned 21 while stationed there. We had some bar in Ybor City to go to for every night of the week. It certainly was fun. We worked on the middle and heavyweight tower type antennas on MacDill, Tyndall in Panama City, and the Navy base in Key West. Yeah, I had it rough!

Ybor City...I haven't heard that name in a LOOOONG time for sure. So much fun and growing up then.

I show my II way more than race it. Racing is fun, but I have to borrow a trailer since I don't own one. Byron is 1.5 hrs away, and test-n-tune nights are always packed, so I'm lucky if I get 3-4 runs the whole day.

It might be difficult to discern from the pics.....but the stripes are a very bright SILVER, not white.

brian6751 and JCJetta like this.
post #285 of 313 Old 10-18-2016, 05:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

beautiful.

FOR SALE:
post #286 of 313 Old 10-18-2016, 05:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
beautiful.

TY

I just noticed that the tail light in one of those pics looks like it has a huge crack in it....must be glare.

post #287 of 313 Old 11-20-2016, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Ok. Didn't want to gym up the works with asking but did you build the Line Arrays yourself? Are those Bill Fitz designs?

Very interested in the design and their performance.

Beautiful room! Love the flat stone! Just brought home a sample and brochure myself.

Thanks in advance!!

Chris

Chris,
I'm replying to your question here to enable others to see the answer if interested. Towards the beginning of this thread there is info on my LS9's and also in the DIY Gallery Thread :
Quote:
Here are my LS-9, LS-C and adjustable (height & angle) LS-C Stand.

These were custom built by Ruben Herrera (Fallen Enclosures). They are a design by Danny Richie who offers everything (minus the enclosure) in kit form for the DIY'er. I would have enjoyed building these myself, but my finer woodworking skills can't come close to many on these forums. I designed/built my HT space so all speakers were visible when one enters. Due to that reason (and time of course) I sought out Ruben to build these. He has built hundreds of Danny Richie designs (among many others) over the decades and as they say, his work speaks for itself. I had the speakers wrapped in a charcoal colored leather to compliment the satin finish.
The LS9 and LS-C are designed by Danny Richie of GR Research. As quoted above, my examples were built by Ruben. If you were interested in them, I would avoid seeking out Ruben though. I may have been the last person to actually get a finished product from him before he fell off the radar. Of course he already had lots of others $$$ before disappearing. The plans and components can still be purchased from Danny though for anyone wanting to assemble one of these themselves, or have someone else build them for you.

If you do any amount of music listening, you definitely cannot go wrong with these! I listen to a lot of music. Always in 2.1, although I will say that these line arrays reach down pretty far with plenty of authority on their own. On some music, I can bypass the LFE chnl and not notice any loss of impact, but who on these forums really wants to bypass the LFE..... I cannot fully detail how incredible these speakers image when set up correctly! Holy COW! I dim the lights and close my eyes and would swear the center chnl is on. Then open my eyes and still think the center is on. The imaging is so precise. The other thing they do extremely well, which really comes as no surprise, is present a huge sound stage. Again, with eyes closed, you would swear the surround speakers were on. And with really well recorded sources, you actually "hear" things from somewhere other than the front.....

Having the amount of radiating surface area these 8' monsters have, movies can be reproduced at reference with ease, although I personally only listen at -15. They aren't cheap, but well worth the price of admission.....ESPECIALLY if you don't plan to hide them behind a screen. If you have the talent to build and finish them right, they become much more reasonable to the wallet. There are one or two others on this forum which have LS9s and several who have it's little brother the LS6 (comparatively speaking since the LS6 is nearly 6' !!).

Hope this answers your questions.....
post #288 of 313 Old 12-20-2016, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Beautiful theater...

I painted my Mini-Split after your suggestion, and think that helps a lot. There is an outside chance, I'll be building another house, and love the idea of the under-garage theater.

What is done on the 'underside' of the SPancrete? It looks like you have some insulation boards, and then somehow 2x4s are attached to the spancrete? How are those 2x4s attached?

Another build I am following, basically is installing floor trusses on the bottom side, but that takes a lot of head room out.
post #289 of 313 Old 12-20-2016, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhvball View Post
Beautiful theater...

I painted my Mini-Split after your suggestion, and think that helps a lot. There is an outside chance, I'll be building another house, and love the idea of the under-garage theater.

What is done on the 'underside' of the SPancrete? It looks like you have some insulation boards, and then somehow 2x4s are attached to the spancrete? How are those 2x4s attached?

Another build I am following, basically is installing floor trusses on the bottom side, but that takes a lot of head room out.
I can't recommend enough the benefit of building under a garage. I literally cannot think of a single con, aside from it being a bit more upfront costs for that added space.

When you consider how much you WON'T be spending on soundproofing materials and time installing all those, and building backer boxes.....uhg.

To retain as much of the 10.5' as possible I installed the 2x4's with the 3.5" side against the spancrete. I used construction adhesive and Tapcon's. Worked out great. The insulation panels were the highest R value I could find that was 1.5" thick.

Definitely let me know when/if you get the opportunity to begin that build!!!!

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

post #290 of 313 Old 12-21-2016, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
I can't recommend enough the benefit of building under a garage. I literally cannot think of a single con, aside from it being a bit more upfront costs for that added space.

When you consider how much you WON'T be spending on soundproofing materials and time installing all those, and building backer boxes.....uhg.

To retain as much of the 10.5' as possible I installed the 2x4's with the 3.5" side against the spancrete. I used construction adhesive and Tapcon's. Worked out great. The insulation panels were the highest R value I could find that was 1.5" thick.

Definitely let me know when/if you get the opportunity to begin that build!!!!

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the Response, and Merry Christmas to you too!.

Another point of clarification for me... I have seen 12' reference, and then 10 1/2' reference... I believe that is because the 'thickness' of the spancrete, and maybe even being slightly lower entry height than the balance of the 1st floor height, drops it from 12' to 10 1/2', is that right?

Is the Spancrete floor level, or does it slope? Wasn't sure if maybe they poured a 'slope' on the top side of the spancrete for the garage space drainage.
post #291 of 313 Old 12-21-2016, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhvball View Post
Thanks for the Response, and Merry Christmas to you too!.

Another point of clarification for me... I have seen 12' reference, and then 10 1/2' reference... I believe that is because the 'thickness' of the spancrete, and maybe even being slightly lower entry height than the balance of the 1st floor height, drops it from 12' to 10 1/2', is that right?

Is the Spancrete floor level, or does it slope? Wasn't sure if maybe they poured a 'slope' on the top side of the spancrete for the garage space drainage.

The slope for drainage is achieved when they pour the concrete on top of the spancrete.

My basement ceilings are 10'. Due to the spancrete thickness, the area under the garage had to be dug deeper in order to maintain a 10' ceiling in the home theater. There is a drop when going into that area as depicted in the pics of the foyer. Attached is a pic from the foyer looking back out to the basement. There you can see the step up.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1072.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1846337  
post #292 of 313 Old 02-06-2017, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Son
of
a
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're going down to visit my family in St. Louis. Dang-IT. I'm about 45 minutes west of O'hare in a little town called Campton Hills which borders St. Charles.
You're just a few miles from me in South Elgin. I just spent the past few hours reading this incredible thread. I showed my wife your HT and her jaw dropped. We will likely never have the money for such a build but if we did this is the kind we would go for. Very well done, also same on the house. The wife and I think it's one of the best interiors we have ever seen, simply awesome.

Building the HT under the garage was genius!

AVR/Blu-Ray - Marantz SR7009 (9.3.2) - Blu-Ray Oppo UDP 203 - Apple TV
Front Height Amplifier - 2 Marantz MA6100's
Speakers - Klipsch RF-82 - Center RC-64 - Front Wide 2 RP-160M, Front Height 2 RB-10
Rear Surround - Surround Back 2 RS-52, Surround 2 R-14M
Subs - Triple MFW15's (Seaton Sound ICE amplifiers, 1 still has an AV123 amp, sadly)
TV -Samsung 55" 8500
post #293 of 313 Old 02-06-2017, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlipschHead281 View Post
You're just a few miles from me in South Elgin. I just spent the past few hours reading this incredible thread. I showed my wife your HT and her jaw dropped. We will likely never have the money for such a build but if we did this is the kind we would go for. Very well done, also same on the house. The wife and I think it's one of the best interiors we have ever seen, simply awesome.

Building the HT under the garage was genius!
Yeah, I practically lived in that Home Depot in SE when finishing the basement and HT.

Thank you for the accolades !

If/when we ever move, I will do it again. Under the garage simply has too many advantages when building a room like a home theater vs. the conventional way. The value it adds from a real estate perspective and the money it saves in sound proofing steps/materials off sets it's overall upfront cost. It's seriously like a vault down there.

post #294 of 313 Old 08-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
Liked: 813
rms8 - Straight up... can I get by with the air exchange system only and no mini split?

"The Bunker" | Dedicated Theater Build Under Suspended Slab Garage
Testing: BenQ HT5550 | Epson 5050UB | 160" Dragonfly™ Fixed AT Screen
Denon X6300H | 9.4.4 (7.2.4 Discrete) | 9x Episode 900 Series LCR/Surrounds | 4x Episode 1700 Series ATMOS Heights | 4x Episode 12" Evo Subs
Sony X700 | Xbox One X | NVIDIA Shield TV
post #295 of 313 Old 08-31-2017, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked: 469
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyroo View Post
rms8 - Straight up... can I get by with the air exchange system only and no mini split?
That's what I plan on doing. Doing a mini split in my HT would not be cost effective at all. Now for your size room I would have at least 2 supplies and two returns. I have had some HVAC guys come out to give me estimates and the most expensive thing is if decide to go with electric zone dampers instead of manual ones. I am going to start with manual ones to save a little money.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
post #296 of 313 Old 08-31-2017, 12:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
Liked: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladeback View Post
That's what I plan on doing. Doing a mini split in my HT would not be cost effective at all. Now for your size room I would have at least 2 supplies and two returns. I have had some HVAC guys come out to give me estimates and the most expensive thing is if decide to go with electric zone dampers instead of manual ones. I am going to start with manual ones to save a little money.
Thanks. I am doing my theater in a suspended slab area under my garage. Completely encased by concrete. I have two 10" ducts run to the room. I don't think my HVAC is sized for another 6000 cubic foot room. I am currently planning on putting two in line booster fans in my mech room on both the supply and return. The return will exhaust into my mech room and the supply fan will pull from cool air in our main basement area. Air exchange

I need to decide where to place these returns. How many registers and where should I place them? The theater room is a 3' drop from the rest of the basement so I ran the ducts under the foundation before they poured footings. They pop out at ground level in the theater so the flexible duct work can go under the riser area. Ceiling is no-go since there will only be 2" clearance from sheetrock to concrete above. Walls will be tight since I'm framing with 2x4's and don't want to fur the walls out too much.

Could the one 10" supply duct support 3 registers? One in the rear entrace step and another two popping out in both side steps? Do I need more than one return register? Can the 10" return duct support two?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Theater Room 3D Render 7.png
Views:	127
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	2275986   Click image for larger version

Name:	Theater Room 3D Render 5.png
Views:	110
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	2275988   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	505.2 KB
ID:	2275990  

"The Bunker" | Dedicated Theater Build Under Suspended Slab Garage
Testing: BenQ HT5550 | Epson 5050UB | 160" Dragonfly™ Fixed AT Screen
Denon X6300H | 9.4.4 (7.2.4 Discrete) | 9x Episode 900 Series LCR/Surrounds | 4x Episode 1700 Series ATMOS Heights | 4x Episode 12" Evo Subs
Sony X700 | Xbox One X | NVIDIA Shield TV
post #297 of 313 Old 03-14-2018, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I would really like to see your theater... Every photo shows "3rd party photo has been temporarily disabled." Anything I can do to access them?

Yamaha Aventage 3060, 7.2.4
Goldenear Triton 1's, Supercenter XXL, 4-MPX, 4-652
2-SVS PB-16's
JVC RS500 Pro
137" wide 16:9 V6 AT Screen
post #298 of 313 Old 03-14-2018, 12:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAX2016 View Post
I would really like to see your theater... Every photo shows "3rd party photo has been temporarily disabled." Anything I can do to access them?
It's a most unfortunate situation.

From the wiki on Photobucket:
Quote:
On June 28, 2017, Photobucket changed its Terms of Use regarding free accounts and third party hosting (hosting on forums, eBay, etc). Only the most expensive plan, at $399.99 per year, now permits third party hosting and linking to forums.[11]

This new business model has caused thousands of forum DIY's and write-ups with explanatory pictures to be rendered useless. About 500 words into the linked document was a declaration that free accounts would no longer permit image-linking to third-party sites. eBay and Etsy have also been affected, in addition to many forums and blogs.[12] Thousands of images promoting goods sold on Amazon and other shopping sites have been removed after the photo-sharing service changed its terms, causing a great deal of controversy. One user was quoted as saying: "The CEO of Photobucket will have trouble getting a job digging a garden after this."[citation needed]

On September 13, 2017, Denver Better Business Bureau gave the company an "F" rating, the worst they issue, citing fifteen complaints related to the change in terms and no response from the company.[13]
Sucks, but that's life with "the cloud".

SC

I'm a Home Theater Enthusiast with GAS: Gadget Acquisition Syndrome.
post #299 of 313 Old 03-14-2018, 01:37 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5544 Post(s)
Liked: 5136
originally they want $399 to allow linking with forums, recently that has been dropped to $99. That is probably an indication of how well this has worked out for them.

Last edited by BIGmouthinDC; 05-24-2018 at 02:36 PM.
post #300 of 313 Old 03-14-2018, 02:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 313 Post(s)
Quoted: 1527 Post(s)
Liked: 1856
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAX2016 View Post
Install the Photobucket Embedded Image Fix extension for Chrome.

Photobucket Embedded Image Fix
rms8, mcallister, miltimj and 1 others like this.

Ponderosa Theater
High Impact AV
- ISF Level III Video Calibrator, THX-HAA HT3 Audio Designer/Calibrator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page