Help requested from AVS Experts for Dedicated Home Theater.
Calling All AVS experts :-
We are designing our house for 7.4 speaker system which will have dedicated home theater. Please see the attached picture. Below are details for this:-
1. 9 ft ceiling. Other room dimensions are shown in the picture.
2. 156 inch wide fixed 2.35 aspect ration frame screen
3. Only one line seating for 6 people.
4. Distances of speaker and projectors are based on the good literature available online (thanks to everyone).
5. 7.4 speakers system with Floor standing speakers with sub woofer (shown).
6. Projector is also 2.35 with 16:9 capabilities. Of course HD.
Question - With two sub woofer in Floor standing speaker, we want to know the if best location for two subwoofers are
(1) is SW 1 and 2 ?
(2) OR SW3 and SW 4?
Your expert advise is highly appreciated. Looking forward to hear from you.