Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: North Jersey
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
Next up - some progress pics!
- Room dimensions (unfinished): 23'-4" x 16'-0"
- Equipment: haven't even thought about it other than me want big screen (I will need a lot of help here)
- Layout: nothing crazy (no curves!) - 2 rows of seats (4 in rear and 3 in front), stage, riser, columns, screen wall, coffered ceiling, double door entry (thanks to BIG for helping with the layout and dimensions)
- Soundproofing: IB-3 clips for walls, IB-1 clips and channel on ceiling; green glue, double drywall everywhere (all from The Soundproofing Company)
- Issues: sump pump in back corner of room (will be hidden in a corner column); unfortunate placement of ducts and pipes throughout (everything will be hidden in a soffit around the perimeter of the room, but it will be a challenge).