• 1 Post By Cleveland Plasma

post #1 of 16 Old 04-07-2016, 04:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
The Cherrywood Theater

OK, so I started a thread a couple months ago, but so much has happened since then I figured I would start over.

Back in December '15 I went to see the new Star Wars movie on the brand new IMAX here in town. I walked away with the desire to "up my theater" a little. I settled on a $500 budget and figured a new subwoofer would give my theater a little better kick and make me satisfied. I already had a projector (Optoma HD131Xe) with 100" screen, an older Marantz receiver, Polk STi6 left right and center, NHT super zero's for surrounds, and an old Infinity 12" powered sub. It wasn't much but I was satisfied, at least until seeing Star Wars in the IMAX..

So I came here looking for advice. After shopping, I upped my budget to $1k and was looking at an HSU sub. After mentioning I had woodworking skills and a shop available, I was convinced to go DIY with the subs. I knew it would cause me problems and I was right! I couldn't stop there, and the following thread is the result of about 3 months of work (evenings, weekends, and even a week off my day job) and about $8k. Yeah, my $500 upgrade balooned in a hurry.

I started with a "family room" I had built about 15 years ago in my basement. It is not big - 12'8" x 14' with 7' ceilings. It was my first renovation and you will see my poor mudding skills in some of the pictures. The only soundproofing I did was adding fiberglass insulation in all walls. As much as I would love to go crazy with soundproofing, I am too cramped for space as it is. Here is what it started out looking like:

The acoustic treatments in the last pic (as well as Volt 8's in the corner) were from about a month back, but it is the only pic I have of the fireplace, which I renovated during this project. The hearth is painted tile (orange) and the brick is yellow under the paint. I did that about 15 years ago when I built the room. Since I can't get rid of it (and the gas fireplace is nice when the power goes out in the winter), I needed to make it look nice.

So in the beginning I built some subs into the end tables you can see in the 3rd pic. The subs are UM18-22's running off an inuke 6000dsp. That worked OK but the 1/4" glass moved too much for my taste, and although I loved the nearfield effect of the subs, they otherwise sounded like crap. So I built simple sealed enclosures and faced them with solid cherry. This kicked off a lot more use of Cherry wood, which is where the theater name came from. I then built Fusion 8 LCR's and Volt 8's for surrounds, all faced in solid cherry. I won't detail the speakers as I have build threads for them in the DIY section. Here are pics of the speakers:

I needed speaker stands to go with them, so I built some simple ones out of 3" sch40 PVC. I filled them with sand for stability and shot them flat black and then lacquered them with satin lacquer just like I did the speaker bodies.

With all the speakers built, I picked up a Denon X4100 receiver. I ended up adding a Fire TV box and sideloaded Kodi, then wired in a 6tb NAS to store movies. I now have about 40 blurays moved over to the NAS and it works really well. I should be able to fit about 250 before i need more storage.

With everything in place, I needed to make the room sound better. So I started building acoustic treatments.
First I did the movie poster thing with spoonflower printed fabric. Once I narrowed down my choices, I found the posters without words and resized them and sent them in. Then when I got the fabric I wrapped it around 24x36 poplar frames. I built 24x36 3" deep frames from baltic birch and wrapped them with black fabric, put a dust cover on back, and filled them with 2" thick OC703. The poster frames pressed right in and I had my first acoustic treatments. I then made 8 more using black DMD fabric and 2" OC703 (2'x4' and 3'x4') that went all around the room. 2 went on the ceiling at the first reflection point. Again, I won't detail the build as my first dedicated theater thread had all that in there. Here is an example pic:

After some hours spent fiddling with setup and sound quality, I was mostly happy, but it still wasn't enough. So I stepped it up even further. (continued on next post)
Medi0gre and luisev like this.

Last edited by dkersten; 11-08-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 04-07-2016, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

So my next idea was to flip the room around. I figured if I could center the front speakers in the room it would sound better. But with the door in the way I couldn't do that. So after a LOT of consideration, I flipped the room around.

First thing I had to do was flip the door so it opened the other way. I didn't take pics, but this was a challenge because on the other side of the door is an opening to the left and a door to another room to the right. Either way I flip it, it will block those openings when open. But I needed the door to open that way for the surround speaker. So I did it anyway. In the near future I will probably move the opening to the left of the door, but it will require a header and maybe even new footings since it is holding up my whole house.

Next I had to pull new wires through the ceiling to feed the projector, and wire up a new outlet up high. This wasn't too bad since I already retro-fitted wiring when I did the projector the first time, and when I moved the equipment from the theater room into the adjacent laundry room, I ran even more wiring. But I still had a long day of moving wires around.

Then I had to tackle the fireplace. This one was a project, so I detailed it out. For easy comparison, here is where it started:

From there I stripped it down and chisled off the tile on the hearth:

Then I screwed hardiboard around all the brick that I was going to tile. This is not easy or fun. Drilling some 100 holes into concrete mortar and screwing in hardened screws didn't go as fast as I thought it would...

Then I tiled. It is a charcoal tile in 24x12 pieces. I used border tiles around the edges, and in effort to keep it all centered I ended up with a lot of cuts.

After matching grout, it came out pretty nice:

Then I replaced the gas insert cover, which is not a great fit, but I wasn't going to go buy a new gas fireplace for a theater room, lol. I use this one like 3 times per year normally.. not worth another $3k...

Then I hit the shop. I milled up a bunch of rough cherry and with the help of some crown I got at my local hardwood store (I don't have a big shaper or the massive bits to make crown molding), this was the result:

What I love about cherry is that it darkens over time and with just a simple sealer it is so rich and beautiful. 3 coats of satin lacquer and here is the result:

I measured about 100 times but because this was over 6 feet wide and about 3 feet tall, I didn't haul it down stairs until it was completely finished. So this was the first test fit:

Like a glove! So I moved it off to the side and painted the walls to the left and right, and the ceiling, in the color I was planning to do the whole room. Then I attached some 2x4 pieces to the left, right, and top center and slipped the mantle on for the last time. A few 23ga. pins to hold it in and the bottom half was done.

Thrilled with the look, I got started (a few days later) on the top part. I painted a piece of 1/2" MDF and screwed it to the brick.

Finally I made a left and right column and two filler pieces for the middle, as well as a crown that capped it all off. The crown didn't work out so well the first try. I mis-measured and came out 1" short, so rather than go buy 10 more feet of crown (at $11 per foot!), I was able to patch it up. It isn't perfect but in a dark theater you would have to have a good eye to catch it. I was pretty happy with the final look, especially against the red. This is probably the best pic I have of the red color, most of the pics make it look too red, especially after the carpet went in.

NEXT, since I was flipping the room, I had more width, so it followed that a bigger screen was in order. I measured about 20 times and figured I could squeeze a 120" in the space. Width was not the factor here, height was. In the end the screen has 1/2" to the ceiling and sits dead flush with the speakers below it. I have no room to do an AT screen since I am already only about 12 feet back, but it came out great. Since I was going crazy already, I upgraded the 2 year old Optoma to a Sony HW40. Here is the difference between the two, if anyone has ever wondered...

As I worked, I would finish up for the day and make sure it was all back together so I could watch a movie. There was not one single day where I didn't have a working theater by the end of the day, even if the room was still in severe disarray. It didn't really slow me down, mostly because each step was pretty small and I couldn't have done more that day anyway. It maybe cost me a little more work, but it was worth it. As I neared the finish line, I had a week of vacation I had to take soon anyway, so I timed it so I would be able to get everything done before the carpet arrived. When the weekend hit, I tore the room down and got started painting:

To keep the pages shorter, I will break here.
luisev likes this.

Last edited by dkersten; 11-08-2018 at 07:01 PM.
post #3 of 16 Old 04-07-2016, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I spent a day painting the ceiling and walls. Then I painted all vents and outlet covers flat black. I left the outlets white so when everything was in you could still find them in the darker room. Most are not visible at all with everything in the room, so it worked out and saved me having to replace all outlets with black.

When I swapped the room around, I figured the screen would be too big to mount the IR receiver on the wall above it, so I tested it (old Niles IRP6+) 90 degrees off axis and it worked. So I mounted it in the ceiling above the screen. Problem was, it only had about 10' of range, and from the sitting position, the remote was about 11' away. Since the receiver for the old Niles unit was a full single gang box, I needed an alternative. I wanted full IR control of my equipment, even if I was going to run z-wave to control it later. So I bought a cheap ($30) unit on Amazon and mounted the eye on a blank plate. It has about 30' of range now, way more than I need. The blasters have to be dead on the receiver eye on the equipment in the other room, but it works way better.

With flat red paint on the walls and flat black on the ceiling and the remote eye figured out, I could assemble the new 120" screen!

I ended up with a silver ticket screen, and while the clips to stretch it were easy, there isn't one thing I prefer over the Elite Screen I had before. The screen itself is equal to the Elite Screen, but the frame and mounting setup is not nearly as good. However, once it was finally up I saw there was a half inch gap between the screen and wall. That got me to thinking about lighting. So I researched and found a z-wave RGBW controller and went ahead and ordered up 30m of RGBW strip LED and a 12v power supply that could do 100+ watts.

I pulled the screen down and on the back of the frame it looked like the perfect place to attach the strips. I used a hot glue gun to attach them because the adhesive on this kind of strip LED always sucks. I got the screen back up and ... it was horrible. Only a tiny bit of light bled out from the sides. Then I tried spacing the screen another 1/2" out and it still was not what I wanted. So I started over the next day with strips of 1/2" baltic birch. I mounted them about 1.5" smaller than the frame size and attached the LED strips to the outside edge. Here is a pic: (this is one of those pics where you can see the HORRIBLE mudding job I did 15 years ago.. lol)

Then I hung the screen and it was exactly what I had hoped for:
Red, about 20% output:

With the zwave controller (Fibaro, expensive but cool) and a plugin for my Vera z-wave controller, I was able to set any color, or even go pure white (both white LED's and the RGB white). Here are a couple shots:
Blue 100% output:

Purple with old ceiling lights up full:

So with the projector up (LOVE that projector), the screen up, the walls painted, and detail work complete (for now), I had to re-do the acoustic treatments. The wider screen meant I didn't have a full 24" on each side of the screen. So the 2 24"x36" treatments I had wouldn't work.. BUT, while all this was going on, I also was doing a lot of testing at night, and I found that corner bass traps did a LOT for the midrange nulls from room issues if I placed the left and right speakers about 20 inches in front of them. I learned this by stacking 2 of my 2" treatments in the corners behind each. So I decided to build corner traps. I had a few 2'x4' pieces of OC703 left and 4 2'x4' units I had already made. I got back into the shop and started building.
First, I built frames:

Then I meticulously cut about a million pieces with angles on them to stack up and make up 6" deep of the trap. These are 64" tall because they go from the floor to the top level of the 3'x4' treatments that are on the wall at ear level to the left and right of the MLP. These sit on the floor though, where those hang 18" up to avoid outlets. It so happened I had exactly 64" of DMD fabric left (and of the dust fabric for the backs). In fact, I couldn't believe how perfect it all worked out, almost like I had planned it, even though I just over ordered DMD and OC703 when I first started.

Once I got both stacks in, I used a full sheet of OC703 and cut 45 degree angles on it and dropped it in place. It makes for 8" deep of OC703. The face is 24" wide. I wrapped them with DMD and put the dust cloth on back to keep the fiberglass where it belongs.

I topped them off with a solid cherry shelf on top (cut in the triangle shape to fill the whole top), and used heavy duty velcro to attach them to the wall so they don't wobble or lean away at all..

Now, with the couch on the shorter wall, I couldn't use my end tables (that used to be subwoofers, lol). I had about 10" on each end, and I wanted to add more cherry to the room, so after thinking about it for a few days, I decided to model them after the speaker stands. Simple to build, solid and stable, and they look pretty good too. Some PVC, sand, poplar bases, some flat black paint, attach the cherry to the top and shoot 4 coats of satin lacquer and boom, end tables:

They weigh about 25 lbs each, lol.

No pics of the next step, but I had to order some black trim for the can lights. It took some looking, but I found some that converted my cans to airtight, allowing me to use Par38 bulbs. I went with 92watt equivalent, which were still over twice the output of the old 65w par30's I used before. Even with dark walls and carpet the room can get brighter than it was with off-white walls and carpet... And the black trim came out really nice.

Finally the day came: carpet day! Woot!
I watched over the installer's shoulder as he laid down the best pad money can buy (soft and squirshy) along with a nice quality black carpet. I just wanted something super comfortable and nice looking that would disappear when the lights went down. This stuff does it perfectly. In bright enough light it has a slight purple tint, not as bad as the paper cones in the DIYSG speakers, but still looks fantastic in the room. It is dark enough that now my dark charcoal tile around the fireplace looks like light gray!

And once the carpet was down, I got to work installing floor trim, painted flat black of course. I also got busy hanging treatments back up and getting wires all ready to go... Also on the right corner there is now a wall plate with 3 jacks: a 3.5mm for the audyssey mic, an HDMI for laptop or console game, and a USB for the DSP in the iNuke 6000dsp. This way I can just plug in and do adjustments without having to pull those cables through the wall.

I snapped pics of the room before speakers and furniture went back in... The red doesn't look quite right now that the camera has to compensate for the darker room. It does have a slight tint of orange, but overall is a nice dark red that goes perfect with the black. Not fire engine or bright red at all. The fireplace pic above is the closest representation of it, the ones below just don't do it justice:

After a couple hours of reassembling couches and placing speakers, it was all done! Here are the final pics:

I still have some alterations in mind. I spent a day dialing the subs in perfectly flat then doing my best to place the left and right and center to get the best possible sound. I am planning to replace a couple of the treatments with diffusion (thinking BAD diffusers over the top of the OC703 behind the posters), and now that I am more or less done, I have an itch to upgrade the LCR's to maybe 1099's.. I didn't have the room before, but now that it is flipped, I could do that.. not for more output (it can go louder than I can stand and still be crystal clear) but rather to add some depth to the midbass.. that is the weak point now.

I am not terribly fond of the brown couches now, and the loveseat might go completely since it adds just a little too much absorption on the right side (and would cover part of a 1099 if i decided to go that way)... I want to order up some theater seating, but there isn't anywhere to test it out around here (Billings, MT), so I am in the early planning stages of either a short trip to California or to Phoenix to find some places to sit in some different brands and styles and find what I like. I don't want to order a heavy couch and get it, assemble it, and sit in it only to go "ugh, this sucks" and end up paying $500 to ship it back. I am looking at the seatcraft Grenada right now as I like the look, but until I can sit in some seats, I will stick to my triple recliner couch for now...

The tops of the subs are satin finish and being literally at the edge of the screen, they reflect a little light, so I also plan to get some velvet cloth and drape it over the subs. With the screen so low they no longer tuck under the screen like they were designed to do, so I might just rebuild them.. with the extra width I am contemplating doing ported enclosures instead of sealed, just building them twice as wide... decisions decisions...

That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed the pics! A BIG thanks to all the people who post here, I couldn't (and wouldn't) have done it if I hadn't seen some of the stuff you shared and given me incentive to "up my game"..

One more note, just days after completion, I was able to buy the new Star Wars movie on blu-ray and watch it... The movie that inspired me to upgrade (and ended up costing me about $8k more than I wanted to spend, lol) ended up being one of the first movies I viewed after completion. It was worth every penny!

Last edited by dkersten; 11-08-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 04-23-2016, 07:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Love what you did with the fireplace and the as I mentioned in your build thread, the cherry baffles are fantastic. Well done!
dkersten likes this.

DIYSG 893 | Emotiva ERD-1 | Dual DIY 18" Subs
Emotiva XMC-1 | XPA-2 | XPA-5 | Dual Crown XLS 2502
Samsung 58" Plasma | BenQ HT1075 100" Screen
Nvidia Shield | Oppo BDP-103 Bluray Player
post #5 of 16 Old 04-29-2016, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Great job! I really like the cherry!
dkersten likes this.
post #6 of 16 Old 08-12-2016, 06:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Woodwork is really nice! Room came out great!

--- Mike ---
post #7 of 16 Old 06-28-2017, 10:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Very nice rebuild, it's inspiring me to keep working on cleaning the junk out of our basement so we can get started.
dkersten likes this.
post #8 of 16 Old 07-06-2017, 10:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Liked: 729
Glad your theater got kicked to the top of the list again. I missed it last spring.
Looks like a comfy, high performance room.
My dimensions are almost identical, with just a bit more headroom. I chose to go with an AT screen which has benefits but cut my throw distance (wall to screen) down to about 11'.
It has certainly limited projector choices to keep a large screen.
Good use of the acoustical panels. I bet they had a huge improvement in such a small theater.
Your blown budget serves as a reality check for those just getting in to this hobby.
dkersten likes this.

Last edited by DavidK442; 07-06-2017 at 10:23 PM.
post #9 of 16 Old 06-07-2018, 10:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 4558 Post(s)
Liked: 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidK442 View Post
\Your blown budget serves as a reality check for those just getting in to this hobby.
Budgets for addictions hobbies like this are, at best, academic. And even if you stick close to the original budget (I have yet to do that) upgrades will eventually far pass what budget overruns you originally dealt with.

Nice theater, by the way.
dkersten likes this.
post #10 of 16 Old 11-08-2018, 03:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Hi,
I can't see any of the pictures. Any chance you would post some of them back? You profile picture got me curious. Thank you
post #11 of 16 Old 11-08-2018, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwwolf7 View Post
Hi,
I can't see any of the pictures. Any chance you would post some of them back? You profile picture got me curious. Thank you
Sorry about that, looks like my webhost (godaddy) decided to block AVS from viewing my pics. And here i thought that was a safe place to put them...

I will see if I can find some time to get them uploaded to a post here and update the links above..

Edit: Fixed!
warwwolf7 likes this.

Last edited by dkersten; 11-08-2018 at 07:19 PM.
post #12 of 16 Old 11-08-2018, 06:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Just a placeholder for the pics above
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_015.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	2479746   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_023.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	2479748   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_060.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	2479750   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_061.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	2479752   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_063.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	2479754  

Name:	HT_076.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	2479756   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_077.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	2479758   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_083.jpg
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	2479760   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_100.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	2479762   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_090.jpg
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	2479764  

Name:	HT_102.jpg
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	2479768   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_103.jpg
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	2479770   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_104.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	2479772   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_105.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	2479774   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_107.jpg
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	2479776  

Name:	HT_108.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	2479778   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_109.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	2479780   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_110.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	2479782   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_111.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	2479784   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_112.jpg
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	2479786  

warwwolf7 likes this.

Last edited by dkersten; 11-08-2018 at 06:55 PM.
post #13 of 16 Old 11-08-2018, 07:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

More pics for above
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	HT_113.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	2479788   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_114.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	2479790   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_115.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	2479792   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_116.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	2479794   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_117.jpg
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	2479796  

Name:	HT_118.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	2479798   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_119.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2479800   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_120.jpg
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	2479802   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_121.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	2479804   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_122.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	2479806  

Name:	HT_123.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	2479808   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_125.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	2479810   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_126.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	2479812   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_127.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	2479814   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_128.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	2479816  

Name:	HT_129.jpg
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	2479818   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_130.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	2479820   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_131.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	2479822   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_132.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	2479824  
warwwolf7 and shivaji like this.
post #14 of 16 Old 11-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Well done @dkersten
I like your finish of the sub's. looks good.

HT1.0 | HT2.02
JVC RS-2000 / Xbox One X / nVidia Shield / DIY treatments
Seymour AV Center Stage 130" 2.35 / Denon 7200WA / Denon 6300 / 2x miniDSP2x4HD
iNuke NU6000DSP / iNukeNU3000DSP / 2x Klipsch R-112SW / 2x UM18-22 / 12x JBL 12"
11.2(16).6 Atmos/Klipsch RF-82/RC-64II/RS-42/RS-41/BS-62/CDT3800-C-II
post #15 of 16 Old 02-21-2019, 11:14 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6390 Post(s)
Liked: 6389
post #16 of 16 Old 02-21-2019, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
looks great
I was over at my old house a few months ago and it still looks the same, lol. My new theater is so much better, but I do miss the "coziness" of this one. I don't miss the 7' ceilings though, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page