"Are We Done Yet?" Build Thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 27Likes

post #31 of 86 Old 12-13-2016, 04:48 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 100
That's really weird. They show up on my computer. I added them again, let me know if that works.

Last edited by Spyderturbo007; 12-13-2016 at 04:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 86 Old 12-13-2016, 05:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Looking good! What is your ceiling height?
post #33 of 86 Old 12-13-2016, 05:26 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kciaccio View Post
Looking good! What is your ceiling height?
Thank you. Not very high.

Under the soffit, after treatment, is around 6' 4".

The rest of the room is about 7' 9", but I lose 11" for the riser. The more I read, the more I see people saying that my ceiling heights aren't good for Atmos, but I might give it a try anyway. How bad can 4 more speakers be?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 86 Old 12-13-2016, 09:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderturbo007 View Post
Thank you. Not very high.

Under the soffit, after treatment, is around 6' 4".

The rest of the room is about 7' 9", but I lose 11" for the riser. The more I read, the more I see people saying that my ceiling heights aren't good for Atmos, but I might give it a try anyway. How bad can 4 more speakers be?
Agreed.....You could always sit on beanbag chairs instead of theater seats to get the added seat height..lol
post #35 of 86 Old 12-13-2016, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

After seeing the prices of theater seats, the bean bag chairs look much more attractive.
post #36 of 86 Old 12-14-2016, 11:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Liked: 493
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Quote:
I know. I should have done it months ago.

They are for Atmos speakers later. Since I went with the full soundproofing package, I couldn't cut a big hole in the ceiling for the speaker without some type of soundproofing for the speaker. You can't see it in the picture, but I later changed the design of the box. I ended up going with Drywall / GG / OSB / GG / Drywall.

The soundproofing was important to me because my master is literally right above the theater.

The last thing I wanted was my wife yelling down at 3am for me to turn it down.

I was wondering what was above your home theater. My wife and father-in-law who is helping me build mine think that all the soundproofing I want to do is not necessary, because our kitchen and part of our living room is above my HT. My Ht is kind of a room inside a room, but is not decoupled from the ceiling. Two of the rooms on the long sides will be unfinished and I will only be the ones those rooms for any length of time so the sound there shouldn't be an issue. I am going to soundproof the ceiling to mostly keep from hearing people walk around upstairs. What are your thoughts? The room is framed and one side has drywall, but not totally complete yet. I am trying to save money.
post #37 of 86 Old 12-14-2016, 03:02 PM
Advanced Member

How do you like your Demolition man Pinball? There is one for sale by me.
post #38 of 86 Old 12-14-2016, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Room is looking awesome. Mine's mid-build but the juices are flowing again now that the yard work is done for another year.

Would you mind describing how you hung your atmos boxes? Looks like you attached them on the bottom side of your channel but that would leave an air gap between the speaker face and the ceiling drywall.
post #39 of 86 Old 12-15-2016, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladeback View Post
I was wondering what was above your home theater. My wife and father-in-law who is helping me build mine think that all the soundproofing I want to do is not necessary, because our kitchen and part of our living room is above my HT. My Ht is kind of a room inside a room, but is not decoupled from the ceiling. Two of the rooms on the long sides will be unfinished and I will only be the ones those rooms for any length of time so the sound there shouldn't be an issue. I am going to soundproof the ceiling to mostly keep from hearing people walk around upstairs. What are your thoughts? The room is framed and one side has drywall, but not totally complete yet. I am trying to save money.
Two sides are the concrete foundation of the house. The 3rd is the mechanical room with the HVAC, Hot Water Heater, etc. The last side is part of the game room, but above is where I'd have an issue. My master is directly above the theater.

Unfortunately, I'm not really qualified, nor comfortable to answer your question. This is my first theater and to be honest, I don't even know if what I did works yet.

I will say that it is expensive. I'm probably $5,000+ on soundproofing when you consider the additional cost of the drywall. To give you an idea, the rest of the basement (~1600sq ft) was about $4,000 of the drywall quote, the theater was $3,600 and it's only ~260sqft. Add the price of the clips, channel and the $300/bucket of green glue and it gets expensive quick.

The flip side is that if you don't do anything, you won't know how bad it is until it's too late. I have read that soundproofing is pretty much all or nothing. You'd want someone like Big or Ted to answer your question.....Sorry I can't be of more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kciaccio View Post
How do you like your Demolition man Pinball? There is one for sale by me.
I love it. It's a great game for the price. The one thing you want to be aware of are the ramps. They are unavailable. No one sells them, so if they are damaged, broken, etc, you won't be able to get replacements. Depending on the condition, you should be able to get it anywhere between $2k - 3K. $2k would be for one that needs torn down, cleaned up and rebuilt (pops, flippers, etc). $3k would be for one in excellent condition, nothing broken and most likely with an LED swap.

Let me know if you want any help with pricing or checking out pictures for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouie View Post
Room is looking awesome. Mine's mid-build but the juices are flowing again now that the yard work is done for another year.

Would you mind describing how you hung your atmos boxes? Looks like you attached them on the bottom side of your channel but that would leave an air gap between the speaker face and the ceiling drywall.
Sure. It was tricky to get them up correctly, but here is what I did. Keep in mind, that with two layers of 5/8" drywall sandwiching OSB and green glue, these buggers get heavy. I built the boxes and then ripped some 2x4's for arms. Then I went to harbor freight and bought two Cargo Bars (make sure you print a coupon). Next, use the cargo bars to put the box in the ceiling and line the face of the box up with the channel. You want to the box face, to be flush with the bottom of the channel. Once you do that and have it in place, hold the arms on the side of the box so that when attached, they will hold the box exactly where you have it in the ceiling.

Then I marked the side of the box, pulled them down and attached the arms. Then it's just a single drywall screw through the channel into each side of both arms. When you're done, the face of the box will be flush with the bottom of the channel which is technically the back of the drywall. Add a big old bead of acoustical sealant on the face of the box and you've created a sealed box in the ceiling.

All you have to do is cut the hole in the drywall and put your speaker in. The box doesn't hold the speaker, it just provides a cavity to contain the sound.

I'm not sure if these pictures will help or not. Oh, and if you have someone come in to drywall, make sure they know not to cut out the box. They are just supposed to drywall right over it and you cut out the drywall later depending on the size of your speaker.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0341.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1831241   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0337.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	1831249  
Sundodger and Ladeback like this.
post #40 of 86 Old 12-24-2016, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Thanks for the explanation.
post #41 of 86 Old 12-28-2016, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I'm back with an update. I got a ton done over the holiday weekend. I'm still waiting on my HVAC guy to get me at least the template of the minisplit and cut the hole so I can finish the last section of the wall. Then I need to build the panel for the front of the soffit, finish the velvet panel for under the screen and do the trim. The only thing left after that would be a door and carpet and the actual room will be finished.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG122516121709.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	1857425   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122516123018.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	1857433   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416113839.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1857441   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122516122942.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1857449   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416103808.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	1857457  

Name:	IMG122516122935.jpg
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	1857465   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416103804.jpg
Views:	672
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	1857473   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416045304.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	1857481   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416045231.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	1857489   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122416045228.jpg
Views:	672
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	1857497  

Name:	IMG122616114949.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1857505   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122616114914.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1857513   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG122516123358.jpg
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1857521  
sigma722 and Ladeback like this.
post #42 of 86 Old 04-12-2017, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

It's been awhile since I was able to do much, but I got a little done over the weekend. My HVAC contractor finally came out to install the outdoor unit and give me the bracket for the mini-split so I could finish the last wall.

I'm happy to say that all of the fabric walls are done and I can start on trim. I'm going to call the carpet people this week and set up the installation.

Once I got the last wall done, I was able to put in the last two columns and wire up the rest of the sconces.

The only thing I'm not 100% happy about is that the mini-split isn't 100% centered on the rear wall. I didn't want to order the mini-split a year ago and have it sitting around and I couldn't get the bracket until we bought it, so I had to guess on where to pull the lineset through the wall.

No biggie. If anyone says anything I'll just throw them out.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3947.jpg
Views:	857
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	2080233   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3945.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	2080241   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3942.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	2080249   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3941.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	2080257  
Ladeback likes this.
post #43 of 86 Old 04-17-2017, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Does anyone have a creative way to handle the conduit sticking out of my ceiling for the HDMI run?

I don't want to cut it out and put a box in, so I was thinking of some type of plate or something that would hide the conduit.
post #44 of 86 Old 04-17-2017, 07:42 AM

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 134
I looked at your older picture with the projector hung up, and I don't think it looks out of place. When you look at the picture of just the mount and the conduit, it does look a little out of place. If it were me, I think I'd try to cut it down and put an outlet cover over it, or leave it as is and make it a uniform color with paint or fabric.

Quote:
Does anyone have a creative way to handle the conduit sticking out of my ceiling for the HDMI run?

I don't want to cut it out and put a box in, so I was thinking of some type of plate or something that would hide the conduit.

Jerry
Fairbanks, Alaska
DIY In Progress Home Theater Build: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...tic-build.html
Star Ceiling Build: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...am-boards.html
post #45 of 86 Old 08-28-2017, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I should have some more progress in about 2 weeks. Carpet installation is scheduled for September 7th, so I need to get started on the base trim (at least).

I got my Goldenear Invisa MPX surround / surround back speakers installed in the columns. I bought everything to build covers for the speakers, but I think I like the look of them without covers so I might leave them that way.

I'll order the second row down the line. There is so much other stuff to do in the basement and 90% of the time it's just going to be my wife and I in there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5083.JPG (143.9 KB, 526 views)
bubbrik likes this.
post #46 of 86 Old 08-28-2017, 11:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Wow not sure how I missed this thread but your basement is going to be awesome. You are doing a great job on the theater. How big is your screen? The image looks great!

I really wish I had the space for a game room - I just got rid of 3 cabinets (Taito, Midway cocktail and a custom build) due to lack of space so I'm down to 2 (a custom Donkey Kong "plus" and a custom "mini" pink Ms. Pac-man). I may have room for one more but I'm not sure how everything will fit. It is the one great compromise I had to make with the basement but I just thought that the theater room will get more use so I went with that. Makes sense though - your house is wider than my LOT!
post #47 of 86 Old 08-29-2017, 06:32 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by javeryh View Post
Wow not sure how I missed this thread but your basement is going to be awesome. You are doing a great job on the theater. How big is your screen? The image looks great!

I really wish I had the space for a game room - I just got rid of 3 cabinets (Taito, Midway cocktail and a custom build) due to lack of space so I'm down to 2 (a custom Donkey Kong "plus" and a custom "mini" pink Ms. Pac-man). I may have room for one more but I'm not sure how everything will fit. It is the one great compromise I had to make with the basement but I just thought that the theater room will get more use so I went with that. Makes sense though - your house is wider than my LOT!
Thanks so much for the compliments. It's a slow go recently as my bank account has been recovering. After putting the down payment on the house and everything I've bought so far, I've needed some recovery time. Everything now seems so expensive....Granite, Theater Chairs, Cabinets, Flooring, etc. It's just going to take some time.

The screen is 125" Silver Ticket 4K AT and was pretty cheap. I think it looks great and can't complain at all. I don't have anything to compare it to, so it might suck, but I think it look sawesome.

The house has most of the square footage on the 1st floor, with only 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 2nd story. I'm lucky enough to have the footprint of the 1st floor in the basement, which makes it really big. I have to admit, before we bought it, I was a little skeptical about having a non-traditional layout. But now, I love it.
post #48 of 86 Old 08-29-2017, 07:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thanks so much for the compliments. It's a slow go recently as my bank account has been recovering. After putting the down payment on the house and everything I've bought so far, I've needed some recovery time. Everything now seems so expensive....Granite, Theater Chairs, Cabinets, Flooring, etc. It's just going to take some time.

The screen is 125" Silver Ticket 4K AT and was pretty cheap. I think it looks great and can't complain at all. I don't have anything to compare it to, so it might suck, but I think it look sawesome.

The house has most of the square footage on the 1st floor, with only 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 2nd story. I'm lucky enough to have the footprint of the 1st floor in the basement, which makes it really big. I have to admit, before we bought it, I was a little skeptical about having a non-traditional layout. But now, I love it.
Tell me about it - I'm spending WAY too much on the finishing the basement but I think it will be worth it when it is all said and done. Now that I'm down to equipment, seats, carpet, etc. the money is really flying out of my wallet and it adds up quick. I look at it like this - I know a ton of people that drop $50k on a car every couple of years and don't even bat an eye (basically everyone I know) yet if you spend that one time on a room in your house you are crazy. Let them have their fancy cars and I'll enjoy my basement.

Also, spacing things out is smart - you don't need to have it all at once and buying and furnishing a new house is expensive. If you are going to be there for a number of years (or forever) then everything will come in time. Your house layout sounds perfect - what else do you need on a second floor besides bedrooms and a bathroom?
femi likes this.
post #49 of 86 Old 08-30-2017, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I got all the chair rail done last night. I just need to do a little touch up.

The plan is to buy and paint the base trim tonight if I have time. Carpet goes in next Thursday.

Ignore the really weird lines on the fabric. The camera seems to pick up a secondary image from the sconces for some reason.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5211.JPG (566.3 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5210.JPG (573.1 KB, 478 views)
sigma722 likes this.
post #50 of 86 Old 09-06-2017, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I got a bit more done over the last few days. All of the base trim is in except 2 pieces that I need to finish tonight. I had a snafu with the minisplit drain line being blocked or going uphill. I couldn't tell which, but it's now draining. I was using it the other day and heard water running. I looked up and saw it pouring out the front of the unit.

Needless to say, I would have killed my HVAC guy if he was there. It was really the first time I used it since it was installed.

Anyway, I got the Z-Wave dimmers installed and hooked up to the controller. Nothing like having a real light switch.....It's the small things. arty:

My iPhone has issues with washing out all of the colors for some reason, so you'll have to excuse the pictures.

Tonight I need to finish the last two pieces of base trim and pull out the screen, take down the projector and remove the front floor standing speakers. Tomorrow is carpet day!!!! That also means, that if I have enough time before pinball league, I can set up 3 of the chairs I bought.

It should start looking like a theater soon.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5239.JPG (628.8 KB, 466 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5240.JPG (538.6 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5241.JPG (530.6 KB, 466 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5242.JPG (482.1 KB, 457 views)
Ladeback likes this.
post #51 of 86 Old 09-08-2017, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

The carpet is in!

The installers did a great job. I have a little touch up to do on the base trim, but I expected as much. Ignore the weird lines in some of the pictures. The iPhone doesn't care for the sconces. Two more velvet panels, three more chairs, crown molding, a door and I'm done!!!!!! I can see the finish line.

The carpet doesn't photograph well, but actually looks like this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7814-18404_FancyboxZ.jpg (80.9 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5252.JPG (549.5 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5263.JPG (507.7 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5265.JPG (640.4 KB, 419 views)
sigma722, femi and Ladeback like this.
post #52 of 86 Old 09-08-2017, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 208
That's looking very nice. Definitely the home stretch.
post #53 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 06:02 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I finished the bottom two panels of the screen wall and the three panels that hide the soffit face over the weekend. I also got about half of the crown molding done. I just need to finish the crown, add a door and I'm done.

Ignore the weird lines. The iPhone camera picks up something from the sconces.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5292.JPG (540.3 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5293.JPG (484.4 KB, 401 views)
femi and bubbrik like this.
post #54 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Amazing @Spyderturbo007 , do you have a list of your equipment?

Femi

(2)JTR Cap 4000's---(6) Enclosures Seal SI HT-18's---Behringer iNUKE 6000DSP--- Behringer iNUKE 3000DSP---Denon AVR-4250CI---(3)JBL 4722n---(5)Behringer Eurolive B215XL---(2)Klipsch SS-1 Surround---JVC RS500---Sony HW50es---VApex Fixed frame 135" 16:9---Sony UBP-X800---Oppo BDP-93---Toshiba HD DVD-XA2---Xbox 360---PS4---HDFURY Linker---Darbee Darblet DVP-5000---miniDSP Balanced 2x4---Harmony 1100 remote
post #55 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Thanks!

To be honest, my equipment is a hodgepodge of new stuff, old stuff and temporary stuff. The Epson 5040 and the Oppo 203A are new, along with the 4 x Goldenear Invisa MPX surround and surround backs. The fronts are old Klipsch speakers from about 10 years ago when I had them in the living room.

The receiver is some cheap Sony I grabbed from Best Buy about a year ago just to get me by for now. The receiver is the next thing to go, but not until I get flooring and cabinets for the rest of the basement.
post #56 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Advanced Member

WOW. Your room is stunning! The carpet really ties everything together. Very nice job! Do you have your first movie picked out?
post #57 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Spyderturbo007 , your theater is really taking shape now, looking great. From I was reading in post 50 you had someone else install you mini split system? I have looked into just having a couple supply runs and return runs added to the area I want to build my HT, but was wondering what the cost was to have it installed and what did you do with the other rooms in your basement?

To add the supplies and returns in my theater wouldn't be bad, but I worry that if the room is sealed up pretty good that I may need AC in the winter time if I get enough body's in my room. If I use my current system it will be on heat on won't be much help to me and just closing the supplies and pulling air out through the return won't be enough.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
post #58 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by javeryh View Post
WOW. Your room is stunning! The carpet really ties everything together. Very nice job! Do you have your first movie picked out?
Thanks javeryh!

I have to admit, that I've watched some movies in there already, but that doesn't count because it wasn't done.

I'm planning on Underworld Blood Wars in 4K. Kate Beckinsale in leather makes me smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladeback View Post
@Spyderturbo007 , your theater is really taking shape now, looking great. From I was reading in post 50 you had someone else install you mini split system? I have looked into just having a couple supply runs and return runs added to the area I want to build my HT, but was wondering what the cost was to have it installed and what did you do with the other rooms in your basement?
To add the supplies and returns in my theater wouldn't be bad, but I worry that if the room is sealed up pretty good that I may need AC in the winter time if I get enough body's in my room. If I use my current system it will be on heat on won't be much help to me and just closing the supplies and pulling air out through the return won't be enough.
I had a Mitsubishi mini split installed by my HVAC guy. It does AC and heat. It was $3,600, but that also included running a propane line for my new stove and plumbing a fresh air intake for my house HVAC system once I closed off the room.

The rest of the basement is fed off the house HVAC system. I just tapped two returns and 3 feeds. I opted not to install anything more than the mini split in the theater to start. I have access to 2 sides of the room and could do a dead vent and feed if I have to in the future. I plan on buying an air quality meter and seeing what happens. It might not be the best way to do things, but I'll find out soon enough.
Ladeback likes this.
post #59 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Kate Beckinsale in leather makes me smile.
You have excellent taste. Haven't seen the movie but I'm pretty sure I'd like it based on the description!
post #60 of 86 Old 09-11-2017, 12:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks javeryh!

I have to admit, that I've watched some movies in there already, but that doesn't count because it wasn't done.

I'm planning on Underworld Blood Wars in 4K. Kate Beckinsale in leather makes me smile.

I had a Mitsubishi mini split installed by my HVAC guy. It does AC and heat. It was $3,600, but that also included running a propane line for my new stove and plumbing a fresh air intake for my house HVAC system once I closed off the room.

The rest of the basement is fed off the house HVAC system. I just tapped two returns and 3 feeds. I opted not to install anything more than the mini split in the theater to start. I have access to 2 sides of the room and could do a dead vent and feed if I have to in the future. I plan on buying an air quality meter and seeing what happens. It might not be the best way to do things, but I'll find out soon enough.
My HVAC guy has quoted me $1800 to install to supplies and two returns in my theater, a 4" supply in my bathroom, 2 supplies and a return in my bar/game room and 2 supplies and 1 return in my kids play room. We will control the basement with manual dampers and may eventually control it with electronic ones later down the road. He said just to put a mini split in my HT would be $3600. That seems high to me when I see how much the cost is just for the equipment for one. This guy was my second quote so I am going to contact another place for another estimate. My HVAC system is 5 ton and should be able to do the main floor upstairs and the basement they say.

I too want to see Underworld Blood Wars, but I can only find it for sale not for rent anywhere. The wife doesn't like me buying many DVD's right now. We seen all the other ones I want ton see the last one now.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page