The 'El Unico' Theatre Build - Page 15 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 158Likes

post #421 of 422 Old 06-18-2019, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebracatzebra View Post
I've read through your build thread here Gouie and it's very informative and entertaining. You've done fantastic work so far!

I believe I read you went with the "Granite" fabric because "Graphite" was unavailable, and you painted the ceiling and soffits black, I don't think I saw what color is the lower woodwork is (columns, trim, etc)? Is it black or gray? Do you remember the color and manufacturer? Thanks!

Hey there, I appreciate the kind words. You are correct; I really liked the graphite but they stopped manufacturing it just before I ordered.

The upper soffits are black and the ceiling will be covered in black acoustic fabric. Everything else in the room is a dark grey paint bought from Homedepot. I’m out of town at the moment but will get the colour for you when I’m back later this week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #422 of 422 Old 06-20-2019, 11:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouie View Post
I’m out of town at the moment but will get the colour for you when I’m back later this week.
I'd appreciate that, thanks. I'm in the middle of my theater construction and had my mind set on black painted trim and Charcoal DMD fabric panels, but I love your balance of grays with the black chairs and wood accents so much I'm probably going to switch themes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page