Some updated progress pictures as it's been a while since I posted anything. I can't believe it's been over a year since I started this, but as anyone looking at this can probably relate, just finding time to work on things can be a struggle (pretty much Saturdays and Sundays for me). Anyway on with the pictures
1. From early 05/2017: Added framing for a marquee over the double door entrance, not sure if you can tell by the pic, but it is slightly curved, and at the time I thought it was going to be stained wood
2. From late 05/2017: Well into electrical, this is a shot of the equipment closet. Wired for 7.2.4. One conduit goes to the projector, the other to the front wall for a TV. I ran HDMI along with a pull string for future needs.
3. From early 06/2017: Did closed cell spray foam around three outside walls, this way I didn't have to mess with vapor barriers.
4. From early 07/2017: First layer of DW up in equipment closet.
5. From early 07/2017: Shot of insulation in ceiling, the same was also applied to the interior wall along with equipment closet.
6. From early 08/2017: First layer of drywall up on walls, did OSB on for first layer on ceiling because I'm doing a coffered ceiling on that side of the support beam. Also lots of GG between each layer.
7,8,9. From 08/2017: Finished second layer of drywall around room.
10,11,12. From 09/2017: Mud and Tape (I hired this work out as I have no desire to do this type of work).
13, 14. From 09/2017: Ceiling painted and walls primed for paint.
15, 16. From 09/2017: Rear riser framed
17. From 10/2017: While working on front stage, screen came, so took a break to install it. You can also see some of the coffer ceiling framing.
18. From 10/2017: Rear riser done 2 layers of 3/4" OSB with roofing felt between each layer. I did not do sand, instead stuffed with insulation.
19. From 11/2017: Started moving equipment in so I could frame stage columns and bench. Taking a break to watch Gopher vs Badger game (didn't go well for the Gophers). Also added bump outs around the room.
20,21,22. From 01/2018: Carpet installed
23. From 01/2018 Double doors painted and installed. Also added trim and painted marquee above door. (Wife decided marquee would look better painted instead of stained).
Lots of trim work still left as well as finishing the coffers along with some LED lighting, but getting closer. The seats have also been ordered, but apparently they wont be shipped until April...