Home Theater calibration & set up. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 02-16-2018, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Home Theater calibration & set up.

Can anyone please recommend someone in and around the Albuquerque area, for a home theater set up? This is my first real home theater set up, and I'd love to get as much help/advice with my initial set up. I'd be looking for assistance with speaker placement, receiver/amplifier calibration & any acoustic treatment that may be needed. Thanks in advance.

Klipsch:2/RF-7 II,RC-64 II 2/RS-62 II,4/CDT-5800-C, 2/RB-81 II
2/PSA V3601, SONY XBR85X900F, OPPO UDP-203
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-17-2018, 04:16 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Rick Wieger, Santa Fe if he's still there? Started at Candyman in late '80s, worked at a couple other additional high end audio A/V Integration companies over the years. Also, Walt Bishop (?) going into my memory bank from the '90s of Audio Express? I think his son took over the business. Both are highly regarded. much better and more knowledgeable than Listen Up or Baillos back in the day. If you can't find anyone, PM me and I'll dig through old contacts and business cards. Last time I saw Rick was 2014 after balloon festival when I spent a coupe days in Santa Fe. He demo'd the new Sony $20.000 hi def audio system for me.
There is one more account, active in '90s and prior to recession in Santa Fe, he was involved in many high end local projects. Santa Fe was a good market, they lacked knowledgeable audio & videophiles. Rick, Walt & (name escapes me). This is when I rep's Runco, Stewart, B&K, JBL Synthesis, etc. If you can find them, they're extremely knowledgeable.
post #3 of 6 Old 02-17-2018, 07:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez.valdez View Post
Can anyone please recommend someone in and around the Albuquerque area, for a home theater set up? This is my first real home theater set up, and I'd love to get as much help/advice with my initial set up. I'd be looking for assistance with speaker placement, receiver/amplifier calibration & any acoustic treatment that may be needed. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if he travels that far, but likely someone on his team could and can definitely recommend @SierraMikeBravo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 02-18-2018, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks guys. If you happen upon any contact info, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't go home on leave from the desert until the end of May, so I have a little bit of time still.

post #5 of 6 Old 02-20-2018, 08:06 AM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez.valdez View Post
EZ, I reached out to Rick, the following is his contact info (he's been involved in high end custom for 29 years or more)

Yes, I’m right here in Santa Fe. On the rep side for the last couple years. I work part time for Paul Brown at Innovative & The Audio Video Warehouse.

I’m in contact w/ many Custom and Commercial Integrators and collaborate w/ them regularly.

Please forward my rep contact info to the appropriate people:

Rick Wiegers

Innovative Consulting & Marketing

The Audio Video Warehouse

Office: (505) 988-8846 / Mobile: (505) 264-2011
post #6 of 6 Old 02-20-2018, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioplus93 View Post
EZ, I reached out to Rick, the following is his contact info (he's been involved in high end custom for 29 years or more)

Yes, I’m right here in Santa Fe. On the rep side for the last couple years. I work part time for Paul Brown at Innovative & The Audio Video Warehouse.

I’m in contact w/ many Custom and Commercial Integrators and collaborate w/ them regularly.

Please forward my rep contact info to the appropriate people:

Rick Wiegers

Innovative Consulting & Marketing

The Audio Video Warehouse

Office: (505) 988-8846 / Mobile: (505) 264-2011
Awesome! Thank you Audioplus93, I really appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page