Ashton Cove Theater Build - Page 15 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1056Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #421 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjambro View Post
So what are you doing talking to us? You should be getting ready to build and document what I'm sure will be an epic Titan build!


I have to finish wrapping panels in fabric first! Haha, it won’t take me that long, though. I am a fast worker.


Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #422 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 11:11 AM
Senior Member
 
tjambro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: IN
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
I have to finish wrapping panels in fabric first! Haha, it won’t take me that long, though. I am a fast worker.


Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok ok, I guess we will let you slide....for a day or two. Lol
tjambro is online now  
post #423 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
It looks like my shipment is broken into 5 different tracking #’s. 4 of them show arriving today and 1 shows as arriving tomorrow . Either way I should have some stuff to share out of excitement today.


Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #424 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
2/28/19 Fabric going up!

I’ve got the first panel section covered. Overall it’s been extremely smooth. I’m very happy that I decided to make my clearance larger than I thought I would need, because the fabric takes up another 1/16” at least, and if your clearance is too tight, that will bust the entire operation. With the fabric on, these panels are a solid friction fit. I had to give them quite a push to slide them in place, which is great. Very solid.

For me, the easiest way to make sure there aren’t any weird tight-pulled areas, I used the tiny lines that you can see as a measurement marker to make sure that the lines were straight with the panel. This worked very well. Not all fabric types have these lines, but this fabric (highbmeans from GOM) has them, which is cool.

Now that I’ve got one section up, I am beginning to imagine all of this coming together, and my gosh i cannot express how excited I am. The motivation continues to build, as I inch closer to the finish line.

















Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #425 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 03:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Awesome, awesome build! It has been fun watching all of the progress and can't imagine the feeling you have right now with how close you are to the finish line!
Can't wait to see it all finished!


I might of missed it, along with not doing my own research on diy panels yet, but why did you decide to go with Poplar wood for the frames instead of a less expensive alternative?
mmorriskc is offline  
post #426 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 04:15 PM
Member
 
Rjloper9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Central, PA
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 25
How much clearance did you end up going with for your panels? I’m confident you mentioned it previously, but I can’t remember where it’s at.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rjloper9 is offline  
post #427 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dkersten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 1,060
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
I'd recommend a cross member on those long frames, even with only a little stretching of the fabric, it will put a lot of stress on the center of the frames and cause it to bow. I can see there is more gap in the middle than at the ends of the few panels you finished. Over time this will get worse.

Looking GREAT!
warwwolf7, Oklahomie and pkinneb like this.
dkersten is offline  
post #428 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Silva741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Man, I forget to check this thread for a few days, and you're already making the wall panels!
And they look beautiful. Are these photos accurate color wise?

(But why so much absorption? maybe it's better to take some out?)
Oklahomie likes this.
Silva741 is offline  
post #429 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva741 View Post
Man, I forget to check this thread for a few days, and you're already making the wall panels!
And they look beautiful. Are these photos accurate color wise?

(But why so much absorption? maybe it's better to take some out?)

Good question! If it ends up being too much absorption, I will pull some the OC 703 out and it won’t be too big of a deal or issue to fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorriskc View Post
Awesome, awesome build! It has been fun watching all of the progress and can't imagine the feeling you have right now with how close you are to the finish line!
Can't wait to see it all finished!


I might of missed it, along with not doing my own research on diy panels yet, but why did you decide to go with Poplar wood for the frames instead of a less expensive alternative?

I ended up going with poplar because it’s one of the hardwood species that I could find in 5/4” thickness, and it was one of the species that bigmouthindc recommended I use. It’s been great to work with, and wasn’t too crazy expensive tbh. Maybe $300 for all of the material required to build all panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjloper9 View Post
How much clearance did you end up going with for your panels? I’m confident you mentioned it previously, but I can’t remember where it’s at.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up with 1/8” clearance which appears to be just enough with the fabric on the front, and the fabric on the back where it overlaps in the corners. I wouldn’t go any less than 1/8”, 3/16” would even be good, and safe.




Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rjloper9 and A.T.M. like this.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #430 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Ashton Cove Theater Build

@dkersten - this is for you. And me... I appreciate you calling out the panel bowing, even with it being slightly noticeable in picture, the middle was about 1/2” bowed adding both sides. I put in a friction fit piece equal to the ends, and holy cow it was hard to fit in. Luckily I have a rubber mallet and that made it easy to jam in. All in all, a 10 minute fix. And I can tell a noticeable difference. Thank you for the smart suggestion.









Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #431 of 746 Old 02-28-2019, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Panel #4 with the center cross support. Definitely worth it to add the center support. Much straighter.






Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #432 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 05:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DougUSMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 1,241
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
It just so happens that I am getting my DIYSG Titans in today. I'm not sure how long it would take to build them, but that's not a bad idea at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
I have to finish wrapping panels in fabric first! Haha, it won’t take me that long, though. I am a fast worker.
If I could make a suggestion: I think you should multitask these.

For most, the process of building your DIYSG speakers is something like this (grossly simplified):
1) Glue up flatpack
2) Dry-fit board
3) Solder board
4) Spray-glue denim or other insulation
5) Install board
6) Seal / duratex / paint / laminate finished box
7) Install drivers
8) Test!!

There's a good day or so waiting period between 1 and 4, which is why I'd glue them up, then go back to making panels. Then you can dry fit the components, take pics, post to board, ask questions. Build more panels. Get answers off board, solder. Build more panels. Spray glue denim, wait for drying. Panels. Install board, Duratex. Panels.

The other added benefit is that you may have the Titans done BEFORE the last panel goes up, which allows that test run before FINALIZING the treatments. IDK about you, but I prefer to make changes WHILE I'm working on a subtask, vs. going back after...

Either way, GREAT update, the panels look KILLER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
Panel #4 with the center cross support. Definitely worth it to add the center support. Much straighter.
Another added benefit, and at least HALF of the reason I'm re-doing our panels: Saggy panels SUCK!! I have large panels (~ 48" x 60"), and over time the GOM has stretched while the frames also bowed (w/o cross supports). I think your design, both the narrower panels AND the cross supports, will hold up MUCH better.
Oklahomie likes this.
DougUSMC is offline  
post #433 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Senior Member
 
tjambro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: IN
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Forgive me if I missed it, but are you rounding over the inside edge of the frames? In my last build I didn't do that and over time a visible crease would form where the fabric meets the frame. Not sure if this happens with poplar but it sure did with an osb and particle board laminated frame which used to be popular when I did my last build. I will be going the 5/4 route this go round as it definitely looks easier and less tedious.
tjambro is online now  
post #434 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
@DougUSMC - this is an excellent idea, and I just might take your advice on it. As you’ve seen my work shop area, I’ve got it set up for painting right now, so I should probably go ahead and get all of the frames painted, so they can be set aside and I can open up my work bench area to build on.


Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DougUSMC likes this.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #435 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjambro View Post
Forgive me if I missed it, but are you rounding over the inside edge of the frames? In my last build I didn't do that and over time a visible crease would form where the fabric meets the frame. Not sure if this happens with poplar but it sure did with an osb and particle board laminated frame which used to be popular when I did my last build. I will be going the 5/4 route this go round as it definitely looks easier and less tedious.

I did a subtle sand over for that exact reason, yes. And on the outside edges a more aggressive sand over. The poplar, when sanded, is very very smooth. In fact, If you sand it enough, it will feel like a polished table top!

If you are going to use 5/4 poplar, see if the place where you source the wood from has 6/4” and have them straight edge all sides.




Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rjloper9 likes this.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #436 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Senior Member
 
tjambro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: IN
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
I did a subtle sand over for that exact reason, yes. And on the outside edges a more aggressive sand over. The poplar, when sanded, is very very smooth. In fact, If you sand it enough, it will feel like a polished table top!

If you are going to use 5/4 poplar, see if the place where you source the wood from has 6/4” and have them straight edge all sides.




Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great and thanks for the tip!
tjambro is online now  
post #437 of 746 Old 03-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Member
 
A.T.M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
The poplar, when sanded, is very very smooth. In fact, If you sand it enough, it will feel like a polished table top!
If I'm painting or hiding the wood and not staining the wood, I always try to work with poplar for all of the reasons you mentioned above.

How many staples did you end up using on one panel?

It's looking fantastic, great job

Aaron

All ya need is love, and Hi Fi sound.
Asthetix, Audreal, Arcam FMJ, Musical Fidelity, Harmonix, Marantz, Tannoy, MIT, PS3, Panasonic, OPPO
A.T.M. is offline  
post #438 of 746 Old 03-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Member
 
impmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Couple of quick questions.
Is your main listening position in the second row? Speaker looks to maybe be aligned that way. Trying to decide if I should plan the same.

Where did you snag those sconces? They look great!
impmonkey is offline  
post #439 of 746 Old 03-03-2019, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.M. View Post
If I'm painting or hiding the wood and not staining the wood, I always try to work with poplar for all of the reasons you mentioned above.

How many staples did you end up using on one panel?

It's looking fantastic, great job

Aaron
If I had to guess, I would estimate 800 - 1000 staples per panel. I will count the next panel and share exactly how many. I try to keep the staples very close together, so the pull is as even as possible. I think I bought 40 or 50 thousand staples, so I'm not holding back on what I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impmonkey View Post
Couple of quick questions.
Is your main listening position in the second row? Speaker looks to maybe be aligned that way. Trying to decide if I should plan the same.

Where did you snag those sconces? They look great!
To keep the spaces between each column proportionally even, I had to slightly compromise on the location of the surround speakers as you can see. I think the more proper MLP would be in the second row; however, I'm not sure where my butt will end up being more. I really like the immersive feel that I think I'm going to get in the front row.

The Sconces are from Justice Design, they are "small rectangular open top and bottom" sconce.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #440 of 746 Old 03-03-2019, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Ashton Cove Theater Build

3/3/19

Speakers and more fabric!

I’ve been busy these past few days with personal matters, and haven’t had much time to work. But today I’ve been able to put in a bit of time. I’ve finished the next section of panel fabric, and have unboxed my DIYSG gear. For those curious, I’ve purchase 3 Titans, 4 of the new HT8’s for surrounds, and 4 Volt 8’s for atmos.

Let me say that Erich did an excellent job with the packaging. Not a single issue. I wouldn’t call it overpacked, I would call it exceptionally packed. Erich still has some flat packs to send out for the Titans.

Oh and I bought a margaritaville triple frozen drink machine. It’s Awesome!!! It might be my favorite movie snack over popcorn - margaritas.















Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #441 of 746 Old 03-03-2019, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
impreza276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,228
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
3/3/19

Speakers and more fabric!

I’ve been busy these past few days with personal matters, and haven’t had much time to work. But today I’ve been able to put in a bit of time. I’ve finished the next section of panel fabric, and have unboxed my DIYSG gear. For those curious, I’ve purchase 3 Titans, 4 of the new HT8’s for surrounds, and 4 Volt 8’s for atmos.

Let me say that Erich did an excellent job with the packaging. Not a single issue. I wouldn’t call it overpacked, I would call it exceptionally packed. Erich still has some flat packs to send out for the Titans.

Oh and I bought a margaritaville triple frozen drink machine. It’s Awesome!!! It might be my favorite movie snack over popcorn - margaritas.

Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa, That is some serious firepower! I'll drink to that!!
Oklahomie likes this.
impreza276 is online now  
post #442 of 746 Old 03-03-2019, 11:33 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
I got a late second wind this evening, so I started up the Movie Zombieland on my phone, so that I could have passive entertainment, and knocked out another 3 panels.

I pulled out the notepad for one of them and actually counted the number of staples i used. Approximately 950. Making these panels sure is a tedious task. I’ve got a good method down, though, so it’s as efficient as it can be.

For those who might have to wrap panels with weird shapes or edges, I just took a quick snap of how I’m doing mine where the panel wraps around the steps.










Aaron H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #443 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 05:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DougUSMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 1,241
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
3/3/19Let me say that Erich did an excellent job with the packaging. Not a single issue. I wouldn’t call it overpacked, I would call it exceptionally packed. Erich still has some flat packs to send out for the Titans.
Ugh, I feel like I failed you!! I completely forgot:

0.5) Dedicate 1 hour to unboxing and cleaning up the aftermath. Then another 15 minutes for properly laying out, ogling, and taking pics of all the parts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
Oh and I bought a margaritaville triple frozen drink machine. It’s Awesome!!! It might be my favorite movie snack over popcorn - margaritas.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever! I think I'm tearing up a bit at that!! Do you mind sharing where/how much you paid for that?
texpilot and Oklahomie like this.
DougUSMC is offline  
post #444 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 08:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dkersten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 1,060
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
DIYSG speakers - the only time you will ever spend more time unboxing the parts and cleaning up the ensuing mess than you will actually assembling the flatpacks and mounting speakers...
impreza276, p3bham and Oklahomie like this.
dkersten is offline  
post #445 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
impreza276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,228
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 713
I was stapling burlap to my acoustic panels yesterday when your post came up. I looked at my job, which had one staple every inch, then back up to your picture..

impreza276 is online now  
post #446 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougUSMC View Post
Ugh, I feel like I failed you!! I completely forgot:

0.5) Dedicate 1 hour to unboxing and cleaning up the aftermath. Then another 15 minutes for properly laying out, ogling, and taking pics of all the parts!!



A thing of beauty is a joy forever! I think I'm tearing up a bit at that!! Do you mind sharing where/how much you paid for that?
Haha!! That is exactly what I did and about how long it took for the speakers.

The margaritaville machine I bought off amazon (used like new). The model # is DM3000, and it regularly runs $499 brand new on prime shipping; however, Keep an eye out for the refurbished or "used - like new". I just double checked my order and I picked it up used - like new for $340 plus tax. I was just waiting for one to come available in that condition. We've already used it once when we had friends over the other evening and it was the hit of the night! it's fun to play with, and I mostly like it because unlike a large commercial machine, this machine doesn't require you having to use a lot of mix or resources; you can make as little or as much (up to 128oz ish) as you want at a time. The other benefit of it, is you keep the alcohol and mixes local to each container, so if you have kiddos, you can keep their virgin drinks separated from the adult drinks without having to wash the container, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkersten View Post
DIYSG speakers - the only time you will ever spend more time unboxing the parts and cleaning up the ensuing mess than you will actually assembling the flatpacks and mounting speakers...
LOL this is funny. It's a good thing though, and I'm proud of how well packed everything was. Top notch quality and care given.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #447 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Oklahomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza276 View Post
I was stapling burlap to my acoustic panels yesterday when your post came up. I looked at my job, which had one staple every inch, then back up to your picture..

Well, that's a totally different material type, too though. You probably don't require such a tight stapling as you might require with the GOM acoustic fabric, right?
impreza276 likes this.

Aaron H.
Oklahomie is offline  
post #448 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 12:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
impreza276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,228
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
Well, that's a totally different material type, too though. You probably don't require such a tight stapling as you might require with the GOM acoustic fabric, right?
It might be more a matter of attention to detail
James92TSi, texpilot and Oklahomie like this.
impreza276 is online now  
post #449 of 746 Old 03-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Senior Member
 
texpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DFW area, TX
Posts: 409
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza276 View Post
It might be more a matter of attention to detail

Aaron sure gave you the benefit of the doubt though, didn’t he!?! First class guy.
James92TSi and impreza276 like this.
texpilot is offline  
post #450 of 746 Old 03-05-2019, 05:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DougUSMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 1,241
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
The margaritaville machine I bought off amazon...like new for $340 plus tax.
This completely turned off the wife for us getting one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
The other benefit of it, is you keep the alcohol and mixes local to each container, so if you have kiddos, you can keep their virgin drinks separated from the adult drinks without having to wash the container, etc...
This completely brought her back around!! Thanks for the info, I think we're going to keep an eye out for one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomie View Post
LOL this is funny. It's a good thing though, and I'm proud of how well packed everything was. Top notch quality and care given.
Oh yeah, beyond a doubt! My comments were all about giving Erich props, not casting shade his way!
Oklahomie likes this.
DougUSMC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off