Three Dane Theater & Blue Line Bar - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 142Likes

post #31 of 134 Old 04-16-2019, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 121
I feel like all i have been doing for the past two months is painting.... Doing a full basement finish and not just a theater has definitely been more time consuming than what I thought. My original goal of being able to watch playoff hockey in the theater probably won't happen this season.

Anyways, I thought I would share the ceiling of the theater. I went with navy blue and red to keep with my overall Capitals basement theme. I really like how it turned out. When I cut off the front shop lights the navy blue part of the ceiling disappears nicely. I am hoping with in the next couple of weeks I can get all my cabinets for the bar built along with the columns for the theater. I have a bunch of hard maple, and birch calling my name to be worked with. Tired of painting, ready to build stuff again!!!

Here's a couple shots of the ceiling, the colors are BM Midnight Blue and BM Million Dollar Red.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 134 Old 04-16-2019, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
For some reason I can’t see the pics in your most recent post. I feel your pain with the painting. Wifey has me painting our master bed/bath currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #33 of 134 Old 04-16-2019, 10:21 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Ooh, another cool build to keep tabs on! Looking great so far.

Crazy playoffs so far. Who would have bet on Columbus in 4 over Tampa?

James

Long-time AVS reader, finally building a small dedicated room.
McTheatre II Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 134 Old 04-16-2019, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James92TSi View Post
Ooh, another cool build to keep tabs on! Looking great so far.

Crazy playoffs so far. Who would have bet on Columbus in 4 over Tampa?
Or the Penguins getting swept.... (not that I mind). Crazy first round so far.
post #35 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerhound34 View Post
I feel like all i have been doing for the past two months is painting.... Doing a full basement finish and not just a theater has definitely been more time consuming than what I thought. My original goal of being able to watch playoff hockey in the theater probably won't happen this season.

Anyways, I thought I would share the ceiling of the theater. I went with navy blue and red to keep with my overall Capitals basement theme. I really like how it turned out. When I cut off the front shop lights the navy blue part of the ceiling disappears nicely. I am hoping with in the next couple of weeks I can get all my cabinets for the bar built along with the columns for the theater. I have a bunch of hard maple, and birch calling my name to be worked with. Tired of painting, ready to build stuff again!!!
I have to admit, I shuttered when I heard you were doing your walls in RED, but man does it look good!!! (even pre-trim). I particularly like the dark Navy ceiling...looks very cool...especially alongside of the red. I had been wondering when you were going to update...the suspense has been killing me. Are you going with white trim to fill out the red, navy and white Capitals color theme???

On another note, how about PIT and TB falling out so early??? I would have never predicted either of those sweeps. If we can get by Carolina, it's gonna be a tough series against the Islanders. How about Ovi dropping Svechnikov so quickly the other night??? Tomorrow night's game is going to be a doozy...especially with the online threat/taunt that Svechnikov's brother decided to make on IG. We may just see a hatty out of #8 tomorrow night. #lessonlearned #dontpoketherussian
post #36 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 09:16 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Theater content: nothing wrong with red walls. Mine will be DMD burgundy...

I don't understand what beef Svech's brother or anybody else has with that situation. They exchanged greetings and stick work behind the play, Svech asked Ovi if he wanted to go, and it was on. If you ask you just might receive. He got fed and Ovi did not continue throwing after it was decided. Even appeared Ovi tried, with limited success, to keep him from hitting the ice too hard when he was going down.

His brother has no place in it at all, and anything the Carolina coaching staff is saying is just to use it as motivation for next game/rest of series. Nothing wrong with them using it that way - but as a neutral observer, hockey player*, and official, I don't see anything wrong with how either player handled themselves in the fight.

*goalie, with all the loose screws that entails

As for Freddy Krueger memes. Is this even the NHL? Take a number and do something about it on the ice if you've got a problem....

I wouldn't have expected any first round sweeps these playoffs.... Tampa getting handled after the season they had was a complete surprise. Those guys must feel like they can do anything now after accomplishing that in such convincing fashion.
beerhound34 likes this.

James

Long-time AVS reader, finally building a small dedicated room.
McTheatre II Build Thread
post #37 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
I have to admit, I shuttered when I heard you were doing your walls in RED, but man does it look good!!! (even pre-trim). I particularly like the dark Navy ceiling...looks very cool...especially alongside of the red. I had been wondering when you were going to update...the suspense has been killing me. Are you going with white trim to fill out the red, navy and white Capitals color theme???
Work slowed me down a bit thanks to UVA making the Final Four and winning the Championship but I am back on it now. as for trim I am going to use Java Gel stain on the columns and trim. Although white trim would complete the Caps colors I really like the dark wood tones against the red. It would also match the bar cabinets I am building and help tie the two together.

Yeah I can't wait to see how tonights game goes. That fight seemed to deflate the Caps instead of motivating them. Svechnikov got exactly what he deserved for like you said, poking the bear. His brother is a moron that just needs to let it go just like the rest of the Canes. Ferland is a tough one for Carolina, but I don't think any of them can handle Wilson if it comes to a free for all against any player.
post #38 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James92TSi View Post
Theater content: nothing wrong with red walls. Mine will be DMD burgundy...

I don't understand what beef Svech's brother or anybody else has with that situation. They exchanged greetings and stick work behind the play, Svech asked Ovi if he wanted to go, and it was on. If you ask you just might receive. He got fed and Ovi did not continue throwing after it was decided. Even appeared Ovi tried, with limited success, to keep him from hitting the ice too hard when he was going down.

His brother has no place in it at all, and anything the Carolina coaching staff is saying is just to use it as motivation for next game/rest of series. Nothing wrong with them using it that way - but as a neutral observer, hockey player*, and official, I don't see anything wrong with how either player handled themselves in the fight.

*goalie, with all the loose screws that entails

As for Freddy Krueger memes. Is this even the NHL? Take a number and do something about it on the ice if you've got a problem....

I wouldn't have expected any first round sweeps these playoffs.... Tampa getting handled after the season they had was a complete surprise. Those guys must feel like they can do anything now after accomplishing that in such convincing fashion.
Yeah Ovi just had that one punch that landed perfectly on Svechnikov's chin. You catch that button just right and it's lights out for most everyone. The officiating has to tighten up a bit in this series, there have been some really bad calls and they were letting things get out of hand a little there towards the end of Monday night's game. If they let this go completely rouge Wilson will end up killing someone and grab him another suspension lol. Columbus and NY Islanders are going to be a tough one to play against in round 2 for who ever moves on.

And btw, I have been following your theater build for a while now. The access stairs in the soffit was absolutely brilliant!
post #39 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjloper9 View Post
For some reason I can’t see the pics in your most recent post. I feel your pain with the painting. Wifey has me painting our master bed/bath currently.

I am not sure why the pics aren't showing. I went to the site as a guest from a work computer and it showed up. I will try to get some more pics uploaded here soon. And BTW I love your avatar. I am doing a huge shiplap 6' x 16' subdued flag on my bar wall and running LED's in the stripe that I can light up the thin blue line with (hence the bar name). I got some of the dream color LED strips that have some pretty good blue as well as red and blue strobe effects.

I am sure once I get done with the basement my honey-do list is going to include a lot of painting upstairs.... The wife keeps commenting on how well my painting looks in the basement and how the Ben Moore paint would look so much better upstairs. I think she's dropping a clue for me... lol!
AnnapolisSony likes this.
post #40 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I am not sure why the pics aren't showing. I went to the site as a guest from a work computer and it showed up. I will try to get some more pics uploaded here soon. And BTW I love your avatar. I am doing a huge shiplap 6' x 16' subdued flag on my bar wall and running LED's in the stripe that I can light up the thin blue line with (hence the bar name). I got some of the dream color LED strips that have some pretty good blue as well as red and blue strobe effects.

I am sure once I get done with the basement my honey-do list is going to include a lot of painting upstairs.... The wife keeps commenting on how well my painting looks in the basement and how the Ben Moore paint would look so much better upstairs. I think she's dropping a clue for me... lol!

That sounds pretty awesome. The effect you’ll get with the led’s will be pretty cool! Can’t wait to see it come together. I’m currently planning and creating an idea book for a future theater space that doesn’t even exist yet, but I’m trying to come up with a clever way to incorporate a thin blue line flag into that design. I was thinking of doing a wooden slatted “cloud” above the seating area and painting one on there. Are you ‘on the job’ or have family that is?

They always have clever ways of telling you what you WILL be doing next, dont they??

Ryan

post #41 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjloper9 View Post
That sounds pretty awesome. The effect you’ll get with the led’s will be pretty cool! Can’t wait to see it come together. I’m currently planning and creating an idea book for a future theater space that doesn’t even exist yet, but I’m trying to come up with a clever way to incorporate a thin blue line flag into that design. I was thinking of doing a wooden slatted “cloud” above the seating area and painting one on there. Are you ‘on the job’ or have family that is?

They always have clever ways of telling you what you WILL be doing next, dont they??

Ryan

A flag above the seated area would be cool! I probably have a couple weeks of building and then I can start installing and messing around with the LED's a little more.

I am still on the job. going on year 19 here in Charlottesville. Yourself?
PreciseD likes this.
post #42 of 134 Old 04-17-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I am still on the job. going on year 19 here in Charlottesville. Yourself?

Same here. Year 9 just outside of Harrisburg, PA. Nice to run across somebody that enjoys this hobby as well! Stay safe and I’ll be tagging along for your build.

beerhound34 and PreciseD like this.
post #43 of 134 Old 04-20-2019, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

Finally got to put away the paint brushes (for now) and back to getting to build stuff again! Been working on building the cabinets for the bar area. Hopefully I can finish the building of these in the next couple of days and then I can move on to the columns for the theater. Using birch for the cabinets, the trim and columns in the theater will be Maple. Still trying to figure out exactly how I am going to trim out the theater. I want to incorporate the LED's into the baseboard like the Salt Mine theater, but I still can't decide how I am going to trim out the rest and the columns to have everything tie in.

I keep going back to the "show me" section to get inspiration and that just makes it more difficult. There are some incredible builds on here, I know I can't hold a candle to most of these builds, but I do want to be somewhat close to worthy lol!

Here's the building of the cabinet cores. The face framing, doors and drawers will be coming soon.

Lot's of birch and hard maple wood and plywood to have some fun with!
[IMG][/IMG]

One of the base builds

5 of my 6 base cabinets.
[IMG][/IMG]
Rjloper9 likes this.
post #44 of 134 Old 04-21-2019, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!

Took advantage of having my dad over for Easter (retired electrician and electrical engineer) and got a few of the Lutron Caseta switches wired up. The theater and bar area look so much better now that they have light. I set aside a budget to have all of the basement as well as several switches in the rest of the house wired up with the Lutron Caseta. While it wasn't cheap, I needed a better system than the X10 so I could better integrate everything over to the Harmony hub and Alexa. My wife thinks I'm crazy with all the automation I do. This past Christmas was fun though with all the smart switches I got and some of the IFTTT scenes I programed.

Here's a few pics of the lighting. There is definitely plenty of light in the theater with all the lights on. In total there are two 6" can with LED's and 10 of the 4" eyeballs with LED bulbs that I can have wash the the walls and screen wall. Three switches in the theater, one for most of the lights, one separate for just the screen lights and a smart switch for the outlet in the ceiling for the LED's.

The bar has a switch for two in ceiling 6" cans (LED's), a switch for pendant lights that will hang above the bar, and an on/off smart switch for a bunch of receptacles that are on the upper walls around the bar for all of my neon signs and bar signs.

Caseta dark brown switches in theater:
[IMG][/IMG]

Theater with all lights on:

[IMG][/IMG]

Screen lights:
[IMG][/IMG]

Bar switches and lights (and a lot of receptacles to still wire up....)
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
James92TSi, Rjloper9 and Ladeback like this.
post #45 of 134 Old 04-29-2019, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Awesome progress @beerhound34 ! The cabinets and lighting look amazing. Keep the updates and pics coming. Remember, I am living vicariously through you until I can figure out what the heck I am doing with my basement!
post #46 of 134 Old 05-31-2019, 08:42 AM
Advanced Member

Alright, I guess it’s my turn to bust your chops a little bit for the span of time since your last post.

Over the past couple of weeks I have sketched out a million and one diff layout scenarios for my room and I am finally beginning to make sense of my basement and which side will work best for the HT room. I am getting there slowly but surely but I just want to be sure that I make the right decision given what I am up against with already finished walls, low ceiling joists (91") and the god-awful drop ceiling (that is coming down shortly).

I am here because I have a question for you about the columns that you intend to build for your side surrounds. What sort of dimensions are you planning to go with and what are you planning to fill them with? I have not done any research in that area but I intend to make my columns as shallow as possible because I do not have a ton of room to give up width-wise in my room. I am considering in-wall Triads (4SAT) for my surrounds and rear surrounds so I would likely be building a total of 4 columns (one on each side and two on rear wall) to accommodate these 17"H x 11"W speakers.

Hope all is well and looking forward to seeing how much you've tackled in May.

Last edited by AnnapolisSony; 06-04-2019 at 03:53 PM.
post #47 of 134 Old 08-03-2019, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

I figured I better provide an update after being a ghost for the past couple of months. I feared this project would come to a crawl this summer due to vacations, my job and my side hustle. I have been able to start getting back into it here the past couple weeks. Lots of cabinets, face frames and doors built for the bar area and I got the columns built (sort of). All of the cabinets and the columns are going to be stained, going with the java gel stain. So as exciting as it is to has all of this stuff built, it's going to be a fun chore finish sanding and staining all of this.

Taking a break from the theater for the next week or to to finish out the rest of the main basement (gotta keep the wife happy), all I have left in the main basement is to put flooring down and then I can solely dedicate myself to the bar and theater!!!!

Here are some pics of the columns. Still have to spruce them up with some moldings before staining and installing. The columns in the front came out to be 20" wide by 7" deep. The columns in the back are 14" wide by 4" deep.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
post #48 of 134 Old 08-04-2019, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
Liked: 600
Is that orange or red?

Denali Cinema
JVC-RS540, 124" Wide 2.40:1 DIY Screen, Denon 8500H, Denon 6200W, Panasonic UB820 UHD Player, (3) iNuke 6000DSP; (2) iNuke NX3000D; (3) HTM-12; (14) RSL C34e surrounds; (2) 18" DA RSS460HO-4 Subwoofers; (1) DA UM18-22 18" Ultimax Subwoofer; (4) DA RSS390HO-4 15" Reference HO Subwoofers; BOSS Platform - (12) 12" Subwoofers
post #49 of 134 Old 08-04-2019, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazensol View Post
Is that orange or red?
It's red. The wood being in it's natural state does give it an orange tinge in the pictures, that and it's just a cell phone pic. The theater is a Washington Capitals theme theater with red walls and a blue ceiling.
brazensol likes this.
post #50 of 134 Old 08-05-2019, 07:09 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 5
As you mentioned earlier, you were up in the air for placement on the 2 surround speakers. What did you end up going with?

Great to see the updates after the long break! I'm sure you're excited to finish up.

5.1 Setup || Marantz SR-7012 & MM-7025 | Paradigm Prestige Series - 95Fs, 55C, 15Bs | Dynamo 700W | Sony XBR-65A1E | Panasonic UB-9000
Apple TV 4K | Amazon Fire TV | Furman Elite 15-PFi | Logitech Harmony Elite | Samsung Smart Things Hub | Amazon Alexa Integration
post #51 of 134 Old 08-06-2019, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayNTee View Post
As you mentioned earlier, you were up in the air for placement on the 2 surround speakers. What did you end up going with?

Great to see the updates after the long break! I'm sure you're excited to finish up.
I've decided to do my surrounds just slightly behind the front row. The front row will be the main seats used, but I still want the back row to sound good as well. I'll really be able to provide some feedback once I get speakers set up. Seems so close yet so far away....
post #52 of 134 Old 08-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Advanced Member

The columns are looking really nice @beerhound34 . Am I correct in saying that the 2 columns closest to the front/screen wall will be empty and your other 4 columns will house the surround and rear surround Volts?

Although it is a long way off, I will likely be going with PSA MTM-210's for my L-C-R (behind an AT screen). I do not have the means (or the time) to build DIYSG speakers. I wish I did because I'd save some serious loot!

I am trying to figure out if columns make sense for me in my room (I love the way they look in HT rooms) or if I should just go in-wall for surrounds and rears.

I found this photo on Big's Minimalist screen wall thread recently. If I did build columns and I could choose any style of trim/molding in the room, this would be it. I love the look:

Luddy111dog and Ladeback like this.
post #53 of 134 Old 08-09-2019, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
The columns are looking really nice @beerhound34 . Am I correct in saying that the 2 columns closest to the front/screen wall will be empty and your other 4 columns will house the surround and rear surround Volts?

Although it is a long way off, I will likely be going with PSA MTM-210's for my L-C-R (behind an AT screen). I do not have the means (or the time) to build DIYSG speakers. I wish I did because I'd save some serious loot!

I am trying to figure out if columns make sense for me in my room (I love the way they look in HT rooms) or if I should just go in-wall for surrounds and rears.

I found this photo on Big's Minimalist screen wall thread recently. If I did build columns and I could choose any style of trim/molding in the room, this would be it. I love the look:

The columns you pictured are very similar to what I am doing. I love columns for the craftsmanship it adds to a room. I do like the clean look though of those that stick to the in wall speakers and keep things clean. Your previous basement looked good with how you had the in walls, I am sure if you go that route it will be awesome!

Yes, the front columns will not have speakers in them. I will probably fill them with some roxul to help with absorption. I can't wait to get these DIY Sound Group speakers put together!!!
post #54 of 134 Old 08-09-2019, 07:48 PM - Thread Starter

Finished putting all the flooring down in the main part and bar area of the basement and now getting one step closer to getting back in the theater. I used the Pro Core vinyl planking for the floor. The reviews had me nervous but the product went down well and I am pleased with how it came out. It's nice and quiet when I walk on it. It doesn't have that clacking sound like some laminates seem to have. Next on the agenda is to get the cabinets and theater columns sanded and stained!!!
[IMG][/IMG]
pkinneb likes this.
post #55 of 134 Old 09-02-2019, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

I know I am doing things backwards than most, but I've got most of the bar done! I can now move in to finishing up the theater. Still a little finish work left with the bar area but it's looking nice. I did the Legarri epoxy counter tops and they came out amazing!!

I'm working on getting my columns sanded and stained this week and will hopefully start getting the theater trimmed out this weekend.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by beerhound34; 09-02-2019 at 05:46 PM.
post #56 of 134 Old 09-02-2019, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 422
Looks great!

So how was the process on the counter tops? I just heard about this for the first time this weekend while visiting friends at their cabin. After viewing a few YouTube videos it looks like something I may do. I ordered their test kit today just to get the feel of working with it and an idea of what it will look like up close.

Did you use the matte top coat?
beerhound34 likes this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
post #57 of 134 Old 09-02-2019, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
Looks great!

So how was the process on the counter tops? I just heard about this for the first time this weekend while visiting friends at their cabin. After viewing a few YouTube videos it looks like something I may do. I ordered their test kit today just to get the feel of working with it and an idea of what it will look like up close.

Did you use the matte top coat?
The counter tops were actually really easy to do. Just watch all of their how to videos a couple of times and follow their steps. There are a ton of different techniques they show on their youtube channel that I got some of my ideas from. I did the polyurethane top coat they include in their kits and added all of the grit powder that is optional to give the counter tops a matte finish with lots of texture. It helps to keep the counter tops from scratching and bottles and such from sliding around.
pkinneb likes this.
post #58 of 134 Old 09-16-2019, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

If there is anyone out there that is actually following my thread I apologize for my lack of updates on my build process. Real life work sucks, I so wish I could just spend all day tinkering in my basement......

Well last week I was able to get a good bit of stuff done. I had carpet installation scheduled for this past Friday so I had a lot to do to get ready for it. Didn't get as far as I wanted but I got close. I was able to get the facia boards for the riser stained and a couple coats of stain on all the columns. I also got the rear wall covered in landscape fabric to hide the roxul and built an access door so I can get to the rear of my equipment rack. I know it was probably redundant since I am building a screen wall that will had the open area where the rack is, but I wanted to have a little bit of isolation between the back of the rack and the theater. The access door I built will be filled with roxul and also covered in landscape fabric.

I spent my little bit of free time yesterday getting the carpet all covered up with plastic and paper as well as did a little touch up painting around the bar. This weekend will be all about finishing up the staining and starting to knock out the 3 top coats of poly. After that I will start installing the trim. That will actually be a milk paint that is supposed to match the Java Gel Stain. That should only need a quick couple of coats and not be as time consuming. My wife might actually let me have two whole days to work on the basement this weekend. If that happens, I might even get to start building my screen wall!!!

Question for anyone reading this with experience, I am using a silver ticket 120" screen, do I need to hang the projector first and build the screen after the projector is shining or can I follow within the shifting parameters and put the screen up first? I am installing one of the new BenQ 3550 so I have plenty of throw distance to work with.

Any how, here are some pics of the progress so far. The carpet looks much lighter in the pics. It's supposed to be a chocolate color. In real life the browns show better.

Access door to the rear of the equipment rack:
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Columns getting stained in General Finishes' Java Gel Stain:
[IMG][/IMG]

Looking towards the screen wall with columns in place, carpet down and landscaping fabric covering up the roxul:
[IMG][/IMG]

Looking towards the back of the theater and into the bar area:
[IMG][/IMG]
NotShorty, Rjloper9 and pkinneb like this.
post #59 of 134 Old 09-16-2019, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1415 Post(s)
Liked: 522
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Question for anyone reading this with experience, I am using a silver ticket 120" screen, do I need to hang the projector first and build the screen after the projector is shining or can I follow within the shifting parameters and put the screen up first? I am installing one of the new BenQ 3550 so I have plenty of throw distance to work with.

I don't know much about the the BenQ 3550, but what I see online it only has vertical lens shift and keystone. I think you would be ok mounting the screen first then the projector. That's how I have done most of mine, but of course I figure out my throw distance first. I take it you have a set location already built in the ceiling? I still haven't mounted my current Epson 2040, just have it sitting on a table in my theater and still trying to get a contractor to give an estimate on finishing the theater and basement. I get people to come out, but no one gives me an estimate. Guess I will be doing it myself. I have a few HVAC and plumbing estimates I may just go with and get it going soon.

Any how, here are some pics of the progress so far. The carpet looks much lighter in the pics. It's supposed to be a chocolate color. In real life the browns show better.

The room is really coming together.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
post #60 of 134 Old 09-16-2019, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Looking great, man. My future theater space is very similar in size to yours so I'm definitely watching closely. Keep up the good work, even when real life gets in the way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
beerhound34 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page