Three Dane Theater & Blue Line Bar - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 142Likes

post #91 of 134 Old 10-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 756
Thanks for the pics! I really like the way you did that!

Man that is one big dog makes my huskies look like poodles LOL
beerhound34 likes this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 134 Old 10-06-2019, 06:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 125
A quick weekend update, after what felt like an entire day of caulking and sanding, I was able to finish up with all the painting of the trim. I used General Finishes chalk paint in the dark chocolate color. They said it would match the Java gel stain I did on the columns. Even up close the match is pretty darn good. For the most part it only took one coat and half of a quart did all the trim in this room. Needless to say, I am very impressed with how the General Finishes products went on, I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting to use wood stains on their products. The chalk paint didn't require a primer, I put it straight on the stained grade trim and it looks fantastic. The lack of primer I think helps it to better mimic the gel stain and allow some of the wood grains and textures to be seen.

Last night I was also able to build my front speaker shelves and run some strips that I will be attaching all of my 1' x 1' foam absorbing panels to.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
OJ Bartley, pkinneb and gibson61 like this.
post #93 of 134 Old 10-06-2019, 07:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 250
Wow that color will wake you up in the morning. But I love it. Happy color. Looks great also. Whats the first movie.
beerhound34 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 134 Old 10-06-2019, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson61 View Post
Wow that color will wake you up in the morning. But I love it. Happy color. Looks great also. Whats the first movie.
It's called Million Dollar Red. In person it's very close to the Capitals red. for some reason in the pics it brightens up almost to an orange-ish red.

As for the first movie, that is one of the best questions I have gotten in this thread that I honestly haven't given any thought to. I am a huge Transformers nerd so it might be one of those since I have the collection in 4k. While not 4K, I also love me some Gladiator, Blackhawk Down and Braveheart. The wife wants her first movie to be Bohemien Rhapsody which I am sure will be awesome for the speaker testing!!
post #95 of 134 Old 10-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerhound34 View Post
I'm using the Monoprice Amber 8" in ceiling speakers for my Atmos . After opening them up they seemed a little too heavy to me to just cut a hole in the sheet rock and hope the sheet rock holds them (These are nice beefy speakers). I decided to use 1/2" MDF to make face plates for them but now I am wondering if I should go ahead and just box them in? All of my in-ceiling speakers through out my house are not boxed in and they sound great. I guess I have a week to contemplate this. On a side note, all of you out there that are knocking out great perfect circle cuts with a skill saw, you are my new heroes. That task is not an easy one, guess I need to look into getting a jig for my router if I have to cut anymore.
[IMG][/IMG]
I took the amber for a test drive for ATMOS as well. I didn't like them at all. Despite their cheap price and the cost to return I had to send them back. Hopefully you have better luck
beerhound34 likes this.

Projector:Epson 6050ub Screen:Elite screens manual SRM Pro series 120" TV: Vizio P75f Pre/Pro:Marantz AV7705 Amplifier:Monolith 7x and Emotiva A-700 for ATMOSSpeakers:Klipsch THX8000-L (LCR) R5800 side surrounds, 5650-S rear surrounds Klipsch 5800-C for ATMOSSubwoofers:PSA v1811x2 Bluray Player:Panasonic ub820 Media Streamer:Fire TV cube
post #96 of 134 Old 10-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
I know I am doing things backwards than most, but I've got most of the bar done! I can now move in to finishing up the theater. Still a little finish work left with the bar area but it's looking nice. I did the Legarri epoxy counter tops and they came out amazing!!

I'm working on getting my columns sanded and stained this week and will hopefully start getting the theater trimmed out this weekend.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Love the wood work on the wall. Nice touch. I also put a keg and tap in my bar. Love it.
beerhound34 likes this.

Projector:Epson 6050ub Screen:Elite screens manual SRM Pro series 120" TV: Vizio P75f Pre/Pro:Marantz AV7705 Amplifier:Monolith 7x and Emotiva A-700 for ATMOSSpeakers:Klipsch THX8000-L (LCR) R5800 side surrounds, 5650-S rear surrounds Klipsch 5800-C for ATMOSSubwoofers:PSA v1811x2 Bluray Player:Panasonic ub820 Media Streamer:Fire TV cube
post #97 of 134 Old 10-07-2019, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid$team View Post
I took the amber for a test drive for ATMOS as well. I didn't like them at all. Despite their cheap price and the cost to return I had to send them back. Hopefully you have better luck
Sorry the Ambers didn't work out for you. I have a pair that I also installed in the main basement area above my pool table for my whole home audio system. I have been really pleased with the sound they put out when it comes to two channel audio. They did take a little bit of a break in process though. They started off sounding a bit on the flat side, but after a couple weeks of music being played almost daily on them they really started coming alive. I will keep everyone posted as to how they work out as atmos ceilings.
Liquid$team likes this.
post #98 of 134 Old 10-07-2019, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Didn't get a whole lot done yesterday. I had a golf tournament in the afternoon and a hockey game last night. I had a couple hours to mess around so I was able to get the front wall covered in foam. I know it isn't the best option out there, but these 2" foam panels sitting on top of the roxul definitely make a difference there at the front of the room verse when there was nothing at all. I guess every little bit helps with the absorption. It also helps that the wife likes how it looks even though it will be hidden behind the screen lol!

No pictures of the unpacking but I also was able to get all my DIY Soundgroup speakers opened up and staged for assembly. That's my goal tonight is to start getting my speakers built!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
post #99 of 134 Old 10-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 211
What kind of depth are you working with between your screen (false wall) and your front wall (foam panels)? Also, I'd appreciate it if you could share your source for foam panels. I see tons online but I'm sure some are much cheaper (quality-wise) than others. I know you did your research!

Last edited by AnnapolisSony; 10-09-2019 at 10:07 AM.
post #100 of 134 Old 10-09-2019, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
What kind of depth are you working with between your screen (false wall) and your front wall (foam panels)? Also, I'd appreciate it if you could share your source for foam panels. I see tons online but I'm sure some are much cheaper (quality-wise) than others. I know you did your research!
The back of the screen will be 23" off of the foam. I got my wedges from the foam factory, they seemed to have a pretty good deal and the ratings seemed much better than the ones Amazon and Ebay had.

I had the wife in the theater walking around clapping and asked her if she heard the echo, she of course said yes. I then had her clap in front of the front wall and she gave me a "wow". Hopefully that means she will let me invest more money in wall treatments....... I have a feeling once I get my columns stuffed that should help cut down the echo as well.
post #101 of 134 Old 10-11-2019, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

I was able to do a mad rush Tuesday & Wednesday and get a bunch of stuff done. I had to have a little surgery done yesterday so I won't be able to do much for the next couple of weeks. I will space the posts out of everything I go done as to not overload this thread at once.

I will start with posting my build pics of my speakers. I went with the DIY Soundgroup HTM 10's for my front 3 and Volt 6's for my side and rear surrounds. Like many others on this forum, I am very impressed so far with the quality of the materials and the cabinets. These were extremely easy to build, even for a novice solderer as myself, the circuit boards were not difficult at all. The cabinets lined up great. For everything but the fronts of the speakers I used lots of glue and brads. Everything squared up really well. The fronts I did not use brads, just glue and clamps.

The circuit boards were built assembly line style, that really helps to flow in the build. It also helped to have the first circuit board laid out as a quick reference for the rest of the boards. Don't forget the hot glue and zip ties to hold everything in place for when you need to flip these over and solder the contact points.

The components of the speakers hook up really easy as well. The drivers are nice heavy duty drivers that I cannot wait to fire up. If you are building the volts, at least volt 6's it's good to have some female tab connectors for the drivers. The HTM drivers have nice push connect posts for the speaker wire.

For the cabinet finish I used wood putty on all the seams, gave it a good sanding with 150 grit, used a grey primer and a couple coats of satin black paint. All of these speakers will be hidden so I am not worried that much about appearance.

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get to moving around and start running some sound to these bad boys!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
AnnapolisSony and pkinneb like this.
post #102 of 134 Old 10-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Advanced Member

post #103 of 134 Old 10-12-2019, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:

Last night I was also able to build my front speaker shelves and run some strips that I will be attaching all of my 1' x 1' foam absorbing panels to.
I'm considering doing the same thing for my HTM-12s (also with the foam wedges covering the front wall after other treatment). Do you have any additional photos of the shelves? Would you mind sharing details of what you built?
post #104 of 134 Old 10-13-2019, 06:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post
I'm considering doing the same thing for my HTM-12s (also with the foam wedges covering the front wall after other treatment). Do you have any additional photos of the shelves? Would you mind sharing details of what you built?
I will try to get some more pictures this afternoon, but the shelves were built from scraps I had in my shop. I used 1x6's with plywood tops. The shelves are 15" wide by 10" deep. The shelves were built using lots of glue and pocket screws and then attached to the studs behind the foam wedges with three inch screws. I literally stood on each shelf to ensure it's strength and they didn't budge.

As for placement, the FL and FR speakers are sitting out on the edge of the screen line with a slight angle towards the main MLP.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am always happy to help!!!
post #105 of 134 Old 10-16-2019, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

I've been a bit lazy the past few days but with a bunch of stitches in my back there is only but so much I have been able to do. Luckily I was able to make a mad rush to get the theater operable before my surgery. I was then able to use my down time for messing with settings and trying to fine tune things. The wife has been an absolute superstar in helping me out with things I am unable to do. I think it helps that she loves the theater more than she will let on. Doing the front row with a love seat configuration got a major +1 when it comes to the WAF. Then both of the dogs coming in and curling up right in front of us completed her smile.
Enough with nostalgia, let's talk about performance. With this being my first theater, i can't really speak in a comparison sense. I am going from an old Sony 5.1 system set up in a large open living room with very basic low end Polk, Technics and HTD in ceiling speakers. The first movie watched was Master and Commander. It's always been a favorite of mine and I heard it was a great movie for testing out the sound. All I can say is wow. During the battle scenes the room was absolutely rocking and sound was coming from everywhere. This is normally a movie my wife would go in another room while I watch, not this time. She came in a little late but stayed for the entire thing.
The theater is set up with HTM 10's in the front, Volt 6's for sides and rears and Monoprice Amber 8's for the atmos in ceiling speakers. Everything but the rear heights are driven by the Denon X4400 receiver, I have an Audio Source amp driving the rear heights. For bass I have an HSU 15" VTF-3 MK5. Everything sounds so crisp and clear. Dialogue is easy to follow and so many of the little details are picked up really easily. I do think I need more bass though. When I ran Audyssey I felt like I turned the sub almost all the way off. I still get bass, but I feel like it can offer much more. Adding subs and a BOSS system will definitely be in the works for future theater projects. The rest of the speakers are perfect though. Erich with DIY Sound-group was absolutely right when he talked me down from HTM 12's and Volt 8's to the 10's and 6's for my room.

After Master and Commander we popped in Aqua Man 4K. The wife loves her some Jason Momoa so this was an easy choice. The BenQ HT3550 did an amazing job with this show. The underwater Atlantis scenes were vibrant and detailed. When the wife is taking pictures of the screen to send to her family and friends I think it's a sign of thumbs up!!

Seating: I was able to get a good deal on some seats from fellow member @AnnapolisSony . The front row is seating for 3 along with the console. The rear row (not installed yet) will also be seating for 3 without a console. I had to add a few more chairs from Roman to get the configuration needed. The seats are the Fusion Jive in full grain espresso brown leather. These are so comfy that our smaller Great Dane insists on trying to climb up in our laps every time we are watching a movie. Even being a small Dane at only 120 lbs, she is still a bit too much to be laying in our lap.

I still have a lot more to do. Until my back is fully healed I have just been doing a little here and there, mostly working on light work such as connectors on all the CAT6 and speaker wire all over the place. I do have a different projector mount I will hopefully hang this weekend to get the projector a little higher. After that i still need to do a lot of work to the screen wall to get the goal posts painted and build the screen lift and sides. I have black velvet to outline everything and some gas struts to use with the screen lift. I also have to go back and clear coat all of the trim in the theater, hence all the blue tape still every where. Then it will be deciding what amount of sound treatment to apply to the room. She sounds so good right now, I can't imagine how much better she could possibly be with a little more wall absorption.

Here are some pics of her current state along with a couple more close-ups of the shelves behind the screen that the speakers are on for @Audixium .

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
post #106 of 134 Old 10-16-2019, 08:01 AM
Advanced Member

CONGRATS. This is MAJOR progress and I am sure you are pumped. Particularly with the sound. I have been planning to go with dual VTF-3 MK5s in my room so I am pumped to get your opinion of the sub. I had been leaning towards going with PSA subs again but the HSU just seems like so much more bang for the buck this time around for me. I like that they will be front-firing and I plan to build them right into my false wall. You might as well just pull the trigger on the 2nd one now because the difference in LFE between single vs. dual is night and day really.

Hey, and glad to see that your wife is on board. That is HUGE. My wife is completely on board as well because she knows how much the kids and I enjoyed our room in our last house. However, a full kitchen gut/reno is already planned to begin March 1st so she is getting her wish well before my HT room will be finished. Happy wife, happy life!

How bout them Nats?????
beerhound34 likes this.
post #107 of 134 Old 10-16-2019, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Here are some pics of her current state along with a couple more close-ups of the shelves behind the screen that the speakers are on for @Audixium .
Thanks - I was wondering how you managed the toe-in. Those photos help quite a bit. The room looks fantastic.

Hearing your review of the DIYSG speakers is getting me very excited for my room to come together (3x HTM-12 / 4x Volt-6 based system in ~3500 cu ft).
beerhound34 likes this.
post #108 of 134 Old 10-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Advanced Member

Looks amazing!! I can’t wait to get to this point in my build
beerhound34 likes this.

post #109 of 134 Old 10-17-2019, 06:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
You might as well just pull the trigger on the 2nd one now because the difference in LFE between single vs. dual is night and day really.
When I was originally planning the build I had planned on buying dual subs but then had to make a few cuts here and there and figured I would be ok with just one 15. You live and learn I guess. I have been doing a lot of reading up on the Marty subs. I can almost build two of those for the price of one more HSU. i am not sure how well they would work mixing the two, but if I go that route then I could have 15" subs up front or do two 18"s up front and put the HSU 15" in the back. That will be a little while before I get to that stage so I have more time to study up.

Very excited to see the Nats going to the World Series. It would be nice to see another championship brought to DC. It will be even more fulfilling doing it without Bryce Harper....
AnnapolisSony and pkinneb like this.
post #110 of 134 Old 10-17-2019, 06:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
Looks amazing!! I can’t wait to get to this point in my build
You aren't far behind, you'll be there in no time!!
pkinneb likes this.
post #111 of 134 Old 10-20-2019, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

My back allowed me to do a little work here and there this weekend on the ceiling LED's. In total I have about 7 rolls of 5 meters used in the two ceiling coves that I am illuminating. The theater is smaller, only about 32 feet, but the main basement was a bit bigger with almost 75 feet of LED's.

When I hung the crown moulding I also installed ripped down plywood about two inches with a 45 degree angle on the top. This was not only helpful with providing a little more meat behind the crown to ail into and keep it square, but it also gave a nice angled edge to attach the LED's to. For my ceiling LED's I also utilized the aluminum tracking with the plastic diffusers. While it helps to wash out the color a little more, it also helps to protect the LED's from dust build up. The tracks and caps were actually really easy to install. The aluminum is soft enough I was able to cut it on my chop saw.

A few pics detailing the soffit lighting setup:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
OJ Bartley and pkinneb like this.
post #112 of 134 Old 10-20-2019, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Looks great.

There's only one problem once you get these RGBs working....You can't stop turning them on, especially in the bar area which increases your time spent in that room which in turns leads to more cold refreshments consumed.
I can live with that lol.
pkinneb likes this.
post #113 of 134 Old 10-20-2019, 08:11 PM
Advanced Member

Looks great!

post #114 of 134 Old 10-21-2019, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luddy111dog View Post
Looks great.

There's only one problem once you get these RGBs working....You can't stop turning them on, especially in the bar area which increases your time spent in that room which in turns leads to more cold refreshments consumed.
I can live with that lol.
That statement couldn't be anymore correct! But you were supposed to warn me before I did all these LED's all over the place. It's like having another game to play with down in the basement, I now have LED's in the trim and soffits of the theater, the soffits of the main basement ceiling and around and under the cabinets and bar. I can sit at the pass through of the bar to the theater and control and mess with all of the lights at once.... and be within arms reach of the kegerator!

I'm using the dream color lights and they have been fun with all of their different color and pattern options.
Rjloper9 likes this.
post #115 of 134 Old 10-29-2019, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

With the stitches taken out of my back on Friday, I was able to get back into the more hands on projects this weekend.
I started by getting frames for the upper columns that will hide the speakers installed. After I clear coat them I will get the speaker cloth tacked on. these were installed using roller catches so that the frames can be easily popped off to get to the speakers. I lined the opening with gasket tape as well to help with any vibrations. Here is a pic of the columns with the frames installed:
[IMG][/IMG]

After that, the rest of my weekend was spent working on my screen wall. I built it so that the entire front opens up so that I have access behind. I have two service panels on one side and an access door to all of my electronics on the other, so access is key. I still have to hang my side access panels, but here's the progress so far. I used the triple black velvet from SY Fabrics, it was cheaper that JoAnn and looks great.

First off was building the frames for the front screen and the two side access panels. The front main wall that holds the screen is 116" x 90". It s held by dual 48" piano hinges on the top and will have gas struts behind to assist with the lifting. I had just a single 100lb gas strut but that was too strong and wouldn't allow the screen to close. I have a pair of 22 lb struts coming tomorrow, hopefully those work. The two side panels are each 18" x 90", they will also be on piano hinges to easily swing open from the sides.

Here's the bones of the main screen wall. 1x4" finger jointed pine for the exterior and 1x3" FJ pine for the interior support pieces. lots of glue and kreig screws used to attach everything. I also braced all of the bottom joints with angle, L and T brackets just to help stiffen it up.
[IMG][/IMG]

Gave the frames a couple quick coats of flat black and then covered all the exposed parts in the black velvet. In this picture you can tell a difference between the two piano hinges. One of them is the stainless steel untouched while the other has been colored with a black sharpie. (They both have since been colored black):
[IMG][/IMG]

Screen wall panel hung with the panel lifted and just the front screen lights on:
[IMG][/IMG]
Another lifted pic with the screen lights on and the behind the screen shop lights on:
[IMG][/IMG]

Screen wall panel down:
[IMG][/IMG]

Screen hung on the wall panel:
[IMG][/IMG]

In a couple days I will try to update with the side panels and gas lifts installed.
post #116 of 134 Old 10-29-2019, 10:54 AM
Advanced Member

Looks great! I was planning on going with a CIH screen in my room but now not so sure that screen really looks nice

post #117 of 134 Old 10-29-2019, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
Looks great! I was planning on going with a CIH screen in my room but now not so sure that screen really looks nice
The screen itself is the silver ticket 120" AT screen. It's been working great with the BenQ 3550 and what we've watched on it so far. The black velvet all around the screen really makes a difference and makes the front wall just disappear when you watch movies.
pkinneb likes this.
post #118 of 134 Old 12-02-2019, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

I didn't do a good job at providing updates over the past month. Although most of the month was spent traveling for work, going on vacation and then the holidays, I was still able to get a lot done. Matter of fact I believe I am at the point where I am calling the theater done for now. I might go back at a later time and add wall treatments. It sounds really good right now and I like the natural look of the walls so it's tough to validate the need for 703 and fabric panels. I will definitely be adding another sub in the near future along with a BOSS set up.

For now though, I figured I owe some serious updates and will then follow this post with a specific post just for the finished theater pics. I will now being moving back to finishing up the bar area and hopefully have this project all complete before New Years Eve.

So let's start with the side screen wall panels I made. I needed the two sides to swing open so that I could easily access behind the screen without completely lifting up the screen. Here are some pics of that setup.

Gas struts on the back of the screen to help with the lifting.
[IMG][/IMG]

The left side access door opened up to get to the service panels behind the screen.
[IMG][/IMG]

The right side opens up to reveal the access door to get to the back side of the equipment rack. In the second pic you can see the door slightly open showing the mess of wires behind the rack...
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Here's the front of the equipment rack. You can slightly see the panel that opens up on the back side. I still have a little cleaning and organizing to do with this setup as well.
[IMG][/IMG]

Lastly here it is with the access doors closed. They blend right in and are barely noticeable. Don't mind the dog toys, it is the "Three Dane Theater"
[IMG][/IMG]

Once the screen wall was done I slapped some more paint on the walls and got the columns done. Although speakers are only in 4 of the 6 columns, I went ahead and matched the tops with all the columns. These were pretty easy to do, I just used back speaker cloth from parts express.

Each of the columns were filled with Roxul. Not sure if it was needed or not, but I figured it would help with any resonating from the hollow insides.
[IMG][/IMG]

Fabric attached (lots of staples) to the back side of the column screen frames.
[IMG][/IMG]

A pic of the back of the frames. I am using simple roller catches to hold the screens in place. Not pictured but I also taped the opening of the columns with gasket tape so that the frames fit snug and there is no wood against wood for vibrations.
[IMG][/IMG]

A look at a finished column. The base LED's are on in this pic but seem to blend in with the red on the walls.
[IMG][/IMG]
OJ Bartley and Ladeback like this.
post #119 of 134 Old 12-02-2019, 09:27 AM - Thread Starter

And now for some finished product (sort of) photos. I figured I would space these out so that there wasn't a photo overload on one post....

Looking into the theater from the bar
[IMG][/IMG]

Another shot from the back counter top
[IMG][/IMG]

Images from inside the theater
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Ovechkin on the screen and "Ovi the Great Dane" on the floor
[IMG][/IMG]

Just the LED's and the screen on.
[IMG][/IMG]
post #120 of 134 Old 12-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Great thread and excellent building/lighting skills.

The AV's aren't doing badly this season at all & far from Washington, lol.
beerhound34 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page