after reading a lot through the forum, I thought it was time to fire up my own build thread.
I'm 35 years old, from Belgium of course, and currently building a house together with my girlfriend. House should be finished around 1st of December 2019, and I will have the full attic (11,8 x 4,2m) for the home theater. I have 2 other threads (speaker forum and also this forum) which gave me a lot of answers already, but I will put all the general questions and updates in here.
Construction started 2 weeks ago:
Theater layout en screen wall:
- Optoma UHD65 (already have it) => Sold it and bought an Epson 6050UB.
- 3x Klipsch RP-6000F for center, left and right => Cancelled that plan, bought 3x HTM-12's.
- Klipsch RP-600M for surrounds => Cancelled that plan, bought 2x Volt-8's.
- 4x Micca M-8C for Atmos
- 2x SVS PB-2000 => Cancelled that plan, will build 2x Devastator V1 (21 inch ported subs).
- Denon X4500H => Cancelled that plan, bought a Marantz SR6013.
- DIY 128" 2.35:1 spandex screen
Looking forward to this !!! Should be up and running in the theater before Christmas. Never did any construction and/or electrics, so this is going to be exciting