“The Bentonite” Theater - Page 7 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 304Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 222 Old 05-21-2020, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Got the LEDs hooked up and working! I need to adjust how they are sitting in the crown molding but they work...sort of. When I hit dim in the app they just change color. I can’t figure out how to get them to dim??? Have about 4 more things to button up and will be closer to being done!!!




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pkinneb and MinHeadroom like this.
Claybe is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 222 Old 05-21-2020, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Back sub in position too...




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NotShorty and MinHeadroom like this.
Claybe is online now  
post #183 of 222 Old 05-21-2020, 10:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
MinHeadroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North Jersey/ NYC
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 430
“The Bentonite” Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
Got the LEDs hooked up and working! I need to adjust how they are sitting in the crown molding but they work...sort of. When I hit dim in the app they just change color. I can’t figure out how to get them to dim??? Have about 4 more things to button up and will be closer to being done!!!




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a) Looks awesome
b) I am curious to which color they are changing. It is likely that one of two things is happening i) The SmartThings hub is sending commands for the wrong device or ii) you might need to swap around some wires between the Fibraro and the strip. Maybe set up a test strip with a Fibraro on a table and debug?
MinHeadroom is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #184 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 06:42 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinHeadroom View Post
a) Looks awesome
b) I am curious to which color they are changing. It is likely that one of two things is happening i) The SmartThings hub is sending commands for the wrong device or ii) you might need to swap around some wires between the Fibraro and the strip. Maybe set up a test strip with a Fibraro on a table and debug?
I went back and checked that I hooked everything up correctly. It turns to a light greenish color when I hit the dimmer. Wattage shows that it drops. I don’t have any extra fibaros laying around so I would have to dismantle everything. I choose switch/dimmer in smart things. Should I have chose something else?
Claybe is online now  
post #185 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 07:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
MinHeadroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North Jersey/ NYC
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
I went back and checked that I hooked everything up correctly. It turns to a light greenish color when I hit the dimmer. Wattage shows that it drops. I don’t have any extra fibaros laying around so I would have to dismantle everything. I choose switch/dimmer in smart things. Should I have chose something else?

I don’t use SmartThings, but yes, I suspect you should try different device types in the SmartThing settings. Are you able to change the color without problems? There is also a way to view the zwave commands sent by your phone (hue, saturation, etc.). That might get you enough info to solve this.
Claybe likes this.
MinHeadroom is online now  
post #186 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 09:01 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinHeadroom View Post
I don’t use SmartThings, but yes, I suspect you should try different device types in the SmartThing settings. Are you able to change the color without problems? There is also a way to view the zwave commands sent by your phone (hue, saturation, etc.). That might get you enough info to solve this.
The colors change but they don’t seem to be the right colors. I was thinking that was because they are next to a black ceiling, but I might need to take them out of the crown molding and check to see what the actual colors are.
Claybe is online now  
post #187 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Well I am rushing to get everything for tomorrow night. I am getting sloppy. I forgot to run a IR wire to the projector yesterday when running the LED wires so had to go back and redo that. Was excited to get the infinity fan controller installed and does anyone notice anything missing besides paint?!?



I just realized that I forgot to install the temp probe! Ahh. Now I have to take this all off and hook that up. Also need to go through the whole theater and touch up paint. Need to figure out the LED light color issue as well. And need to clean off the bar outside the theater and set up the popcorn machine and candy bar!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Claybe is online now  
post #188 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 08:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,847
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
Well I am rushing to get everything for tomorrow night. I am getting sloppy. I forgot to run a IR wire to the projector yesterday when running the LED wires so had to go back and redo that. Was excited to get the infinity fan controller installed and does anyone notice anything missing besides paint?!?



I just realized that I forgot to install the temp probe! Ahh. Now I have to take this all off and hook that up. Also need to go through the whole theater and touch up paint. Need to figure out the LED light color issue as well. And need to clean off the bar outside the theater and set up the popcorn machine and candy bar!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You still going Fast and Furious marathon?!!! The day has finally arrived!! Woohoo!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Claybe likes this.

Tristan Jones
skylarlove1999 is offline  
post #189 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 08:46 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Wife and my girls got the first movie in the theater tonight...Frozen II. No thank you, but they liked it! Hobbs and Shaw tomorrow night, but don’t think I will get to watch all the fast and furious’ all day tomorrow like I had wanted...
Claybe is online now  
post #190 of 222 Old 05-22-2020, 10:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,847
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
Wife and my girls got the first movie in the theater tonight...Frozen II. No thank you, but they liked it! Hobbs and Shaw tomorrow night, but don’t think I will get to watch all the fast and furious’ all day tomorrow like I had wanted...
You are a great dad and husband for letting them do that. Hobbs and Shaw was really entertaining I hope you get a chance to enjoy it tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Claybe likes this.

Tristan Jones
skylarlove1999 is offline  
post #191 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 11:20 AM
Member
 
cjacobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
Well I am rushing to get everything for tomorrow night. I am getting sloppy. I forgot to run a IR wire to the projector yesterday when running the LED wires so had to go back and redo that. Was excited to get the infinity fan controller installed and does anyone notice anything missing besides paint?!?



I just realized that I forgot to install the temp probe! Ahh. Now I have to take this all off and hook that up. Also need to go through the whole theater and touch up paint. Need to figure out the LED light color issue as well. And need to clean off the bar outside the theater and set up the popcorn machine and candy bar!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like I held off drywalling a few weeks checking and double checking that I remembered to run everything I wanted to. Hopefully I didn’t forget anything. Sounds like a PIA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Claybe likes this.

My Build - The "CRAVE" Theatre
Custom Home Automation - RaspberryPI Harmony Hacker
cjacobs is online now  
post #192 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
I made it! Done! It took 3-4 hours to figure out the lights. Fibaro DOES NOT play well with smart things FYI. I had to got through ide.smartthings.com, download code from GitHub, upload it to my online portal and??! I have no idea what I did but I can tell you it was the most frustrated I have been in this whole process! Not fun but it works now and was worth it. Hobbs and Shaw will be playing after we eat Mexican food from my favorite restaurant to celebrate!!!




Notice the temp probe on the bottom that I forgot yesterday...









And finally...




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Claybe is online now  
post #193 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 7,527
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 185
My current annoyance is zero ceiling lighting until everything is dry walled and outlets installed. I’m running the whole space on one 20amp circuit.
Claybe likes this.
b_scott is online now  
post #194 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 04:22 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Enjoy!!!! So makes me want to just disappear in the basement for two weeks.
skylarlove1999 and Claybe like this.
da1duc is offline  
post #195 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 04:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,847
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
I made it! Done! It took 3-4 hours to figure out the lights. Fibaro DOES NOT play well with smart things FYI. I had to got through ide.smartthings.com, download code from GitHub, upload it to my online portal and??! I have no idea what I did but I can tell you it was the most frustrated I have been in this whole process! Not fun but it works now and was worth it. Hobbs and Shaw will be playing after we eat Mexican food from my favorite restaurant to celebrate!!!




Notice the temp probe on the bottom that I forgot yesterday...









And finally...




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So happy for you!!! Enjoy your night!! You absolutely earned it!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tristan Jones
skylarlove1999 is offline  
post #196 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
MinHeadroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North Jersey/ NYC
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 430
Nice! Good work man! I ALMOST referred you to a plugin/package I saw for you on github, but I didn’t know if that would overwhelm you! Well done, well done!
Claybe likes this.
MinHeadroom is online now  
post #197 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Premier went well but I forgot how to operate the sound. I have not spent enough time with the Marantz to remember the right settings so the sound was horrible. Spent 10 minutes working on it after the movie and fixed a bit of it. The dynamic stuff is a bit confusing but I think I have most of it figured out. Also, I did away with most of the audessy settings. It was a fun night though. My mom brought over a new snack bar sign. My daughters made a “ticket booth” and tickets. And my mom also sewed a fanc movie theater entrance rope!












Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Claybe is online now  
post #198 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Still to come in a year or so...
1. BOSS system for all seats
2. More seats
3. More amps and sound improvements
4. Nividia Shield
5. New screen
6. Sound treatments
7. Move back sub to the front and build another sub for the back
8. Automation and integration
9. Harmony remote and hub
10. 4K player
11. JVC NX-7
12. Etc....I don’t think it ever ends...until you run out of money!

Last edited by Claybe; 05-23-2020 at 10:19 PM.
Claybe is online now  
post #199 of 222 Old 05-23-2020, 11:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 7,527
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 185
whoa. nx-7?
Claybe and MinHeadroom like this.
b_scott is online now  
post #200 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 05:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 521
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 290
Quote:
Premier went well but I forgot how to operate the sound. I have not spent enough time with the Marantz to remember the right settings so the sound was horrible. Spent 10 minutes working on it after the movie and fixed a bit of it. The dynamic stuff is a bit confusing but I think I have most of it figured out. Also, I did away with most of the audessy settings. It was a fun night though. My mom brought over a new snack bar sign. My daughters made a “ticket booth” and tickets. And my mom also sewed a fanc movie theater entrance rope!
Congrats Clay! Suggest you try the MultEQ app for iOS or Android - use a boom mic if you can and get some room corrections. Just wondering what you are going to do with all your spare time now, lol.

Ford V Ferrari (after you work through the Fast & Furious franchise) - IMHO was the best film of last year!

Be proud of what you have accomplished.
skylarlove1999, Claybe and pkinneb like this.
wxchaser is online now  
post #201 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 05:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,847
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 2115
So heartwarming that everyone you love knew how important this was to you and did extra little things to enhance the grand opening. You worked so hard. I am sure you will get the sound dialed in to your liking. Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Claybe and MinHeadroom like this.

Tristan Jones
skylarlove1999 is offline  
post #202 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 08:14 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_scott View Post
whoa. nx-7?
I can dream can’t I?!? I probably would only be able to afford a used one, but that would be the ultimate!
skylarlove1999 likes this.
Claybe is online now  
post #203 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 08:21 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
Congrats Clay! Suggest you try the MultEQ app for iOS or Android - use a boom mic if you can and get some room corrections. Just wondering what you are going to do with all your spare time now, lol.

Ford V Ferrari (after you work through the Fast & Furious franchise) - IMHO was the best film of last year!

Be proud of what you have accomplished.
Thanks! I do have the mic for room corrections, just need to find it in all the theater stuff and run it.

This morning as I came out to the living room I asked my family “what am I supposed to do now?” I haven’t had a day since October where I haven’t been working or working on the theater. And last year I was working just as hard if not harder on rebuilding 650 sq ft so I really don’t remember what a day off is...

FvF is on the list. I haven’t watched any new releases in a year and a half because watching them on a tv using head phones just wasn’t the same and I knew this day would be coming. Angel has Fallen is on tonight!
skylarlove1999 likes this.

Last edited by Claybe; 05-24-2020 at 08:24 AM.
Claybe is online now  
post #204 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 09:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 521
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 290
I own Angel Has Fallen - great cast and personally I liked the plot line (no spoiler's!).
skylarlove1999 and Claybe like this.
wxchaser is online now  
post #205 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 10:13 AM
Advanced Member
 
pkinneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Zimmerman MN
Posts: 972
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 1268
Congrat's!! Having everyone join in makes all the hard work worth it.
Claybe likes this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema

Left over Supplies for Sale - For Sale
pkinneb is online now  
post #206 of 222 Old 05-24-2020, 10:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
MinHeadroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North Jersey/ NYC
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 430
I really am thankful you are sharing your awesome family reception on the thread. (Wipes tear (not sarcastically))

Now back to business- I’m seriously curious how you are choosing room treatments. The fact that you went from home-automation toe-wetter to github-plugin-downloader shows you are able to push your limits. Seriously, not many make that jump. I’m stuck between making diffusors for the first reflection points or going strict absorption.

Also, curious how you chose the NVidia shield.

Awesome work
skylarlove1999 and Claybe like this.
MinHeadroom is online now  
post #207 of 222 Old 05-25-2020, 07:21 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinHeadroom View Post
I really am thankful you are sharing your awesome family reception on the thread. (Wipes tear (not sarcastically))

Now back to business- I’m seriously curious how you are choosing room treatments. The fact that you went from home-automation toe-wetter to github-plugin-downloader shows you are able to push your limits. Seriously, not many make that jump. I’m stuck between making diffusors for the first reflection points or going strict absorption.

Also, curious how you chose the NVidia shield.

Awesome work
Thanks. We have family coming over today, so it will be fun to share it with more people! Apparently I’m not that good at integrating the git hub stuff. I went down last night to watch a movie and fired up the LEDs and they are back to not acting correctly. So, I need to diagnose that today. Hopefully it isn’t as frustrating!

As for room treatments, I will most likely go DIY. I have a friend who has taken several classes in the physics of sound and who has done lots of recording. He has volunteered to help me with room measurements and figuring out where to put what. I am going to also do some reading and research on this as it is all new to me. I will do the front wall first, then first reflection points as well as the back and most likely will go with absorption first and then diffusers if necessary.

As for the Sheild, I started with 2 raspberry pi’s. The older pi freezes when playing back from my NAS. The newer one is better but the Shield seems like a slick product and the (rumored new one) seems like it will be better and it just seems like it will work better with my NAS than the pi running Kodi and Plex (another 2 week story of how I got that to work!).

With all of this, I really don’t understand how any of it works. I am persistent and mostly it’s just trial and error until I find something that works!
skylarlove1999 likes this.
Claybe is online now  
post #208 of 222 Old 05-25-2020, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Honey Brook Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,847
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
Thanks. We have family coming over today, so it will be fun to share it with more people! Apparently I’m not that good at integrating the git hub stuff. I went down last night to watch a movie and fired up the LEDs and they are back to not acting correctly. So, I need to diagnose that today. Hopefully it isn’t as frustrating!



As for room treatments, I will most likely go DIY. I have a friend who has taken several classes in the physics of sound and who has done lots of recording. He has volunteered to help me with room measurements and figuring out where to put what. I am going to also do some reading and research on this as it is all new to me. I will do the front wall first, then first reflection points as well as the back and most likely will go with absorption first and then diffusers if necessary.



As for the Sheild, I started with 2 raspberry pi’s. The older pi freezes when playing back from my NAS. The newer one is better but the Shield seems like a slick product and the (rumored new one) seems like it will be better and it just seems like it will work better with my NAS than the pi running Kodi and Plex (another 2 week story of how I got that to work!).



With all of this, I really don’t understand how any of it works. I am persistent and mostly it’s just trial and error until I find something that works!
The looks on others people's faces when they experience AN ACTUAL MOVIE THEATER in your house is worth all the hundreds of hours of work and thousands of dollars. Nobody truly believes you have a movie theater in your house until they experience it. Somehow their brain just can't fathom it until it melts their face. Enjoy. What movie first?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tristan Jones
skylarlove1999 is offline  
post #209 of 222 Old 05-25-2020, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Claybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 780
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
The looks on others people's faces when they experience AN ACTUAL MOVIE THEATER in your house is worth all the hundreds of hours of work and thousands of dollars. Nobody truly believes you have a movie theater in your house until they experience it. Somehow their brain just can't fathom it until it melts their face. Enjoy. What movie first?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Kids want Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle!!! My 10 year daughter said “Dad that will be a great movie in the theater because it has lots of bass and sounds coming from everywhere!” Almost made me cry when she said that
skylarlove1999 likes this.
Claybe is online now  
post #210 of 222 Old 05-25-2020, 07:37 AM
Member
 
NotShorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybe View Post
(rumored new one)
The 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Pro came out 10/29/19. I have it and highly recommend it. I have not heard anything about a 2020 version being released, though I'd happily be corrected. Finding the 2019 version is admittedly difficult because of coronavirus.

Congrats on the awesome progress on your theater. You've gotten a ton accomplished in a short period of time


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 and Claybe like this.
NotShorty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off