Theater done - moving on to pool project - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
  • 2 Post By Chesney54
  • 3 Post By pkinneb
  • 1 Post By skylarlove1999

post #1 of 3 Old 06-29-2020, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Theater done - moving on to pool project

Thanks to this forum and the participants I spent countless hours like most of you researching what I wanted. I took several ideas from this forum and incorporated them in the final design. I’m very happy with the room but like most I would change a couple things if I did again. I got a little cute and added two dedicated gaming stations with PS4 - Xbox - switch. It’s been done about a month and the kids prefer to play their games elsewhere. So in hindsight I could have three rows and moved the bar back etc....fairly easy modification if I decide to later. As my title says I’m on to a pool and outdoor kitchen project now....this quarantine is costing me a fortune!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
skylarlove1999 and Bryce2320 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-29-2020, 08:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked: 1445
Theater looks great! Good luck with the pool my wife sure likes hers, as the resident pool boy I can take or leave it. Having said that not going to lie i've been in it a couple times in the last week, its been in the high 80's low 90's here

...I take care of her pool but I have yet to see her vacuum my wood shop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6399.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	2750932  

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
post #3 of 3 Old 06-30-2020, 02:13 AM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
Liked: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesney54 View Post
Thanks to this forum and the participants I spent countless hours like most of you researching what I wanted. I took several ideas from this forum and incorporated them in the final design. I’m very happy with the room but like most I would change a couple things if I did again. I got a little cute and added two dedicated gaming stations with PS4 - Xbox - switch. It’s been done about a month and the kids prefer to play their games elsewhere. So in hindsight I could have three rows and moved the bar back etc....fairly easy modification if I decide to later. As my title says I’m on to a pool and outdoor kitchen project now....this quarantine is costing me a fortune!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your space look amazing. Very thoughtful of you to include a gaming section for those ungrateful offspring LOL. Looks like JVC NX7 projector super choice. Starfield ceiling turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bryce2320 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page