Anyone have issues with LG TV , Marvel IMAX 3D MOVIES? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-29-2019, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Anyone have issues with LG TV , Marvel IMAX 3D MOVIES?

I have two LG tvs, 65UH8500 and 65ef9500 and both , on these specific movies have issues with stability. The left and right sides of the image expand out anywhere between 1/8 - 2 inches that sporadically moves depending on the scene. If I go into normal view mode , converting to 2d, the screen appears to move to the right and you have dead black space on the left, between 1/8 to 2 inches. And again, sporadic throughout.

Has anyone had this issue and found a fix? On my 65uh8500, I had a panel replaced and it started doing this. LG put another panel in and it did the exact same thing. I've tried various HDmis, Blu-ray players, and multiple marvel flicks, they all do it!

I'm having the main board replaced later this week but If that doesnt fix, I'm hoping maybe it's some sort of calibration needed between the panel and board? Or anything else??

Any help is greatly appreciated because if I can isolate the uh8500, I'm hopeful I can also fix the ef9500 as well. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-30-2019, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamousdaveman View Post
I have two LG tvs, 65UH8500 and 65ef9500 and both , on these specific movies have issues with stability. The left and right sides of the image expand out anywhere between 1/8 - 2 inches that sporadically moves depending on the scene. If I go into normal view mode , converting to 2d, the screen appears to move to the right and you have dead black space on the left, between 1/8 to 2 inches. And again, sporadic throughout.

Has anyone had this issue and found a fix? On my 65uh8500, I had a panel replaced and it started doing this. LG put another panel in and it did the exact same thing. I've tried various HDmis, Blu-ray players, and multiple marvel flicks, they all do it!

I'm having the main board replaced later this week but If that doesnt fix, I'm hoping maybe it's some sort of calibration needed between the panel and board? Or anything else??

Any help is greatly appreciated because if I can isolate the uh8500, I'm hopeful I can also fix the ef9500 as well. Thanks!
Please disregard, I found my answer searching the forums for others who experience this issue, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page