Dual monitor twitch setup ruins 3d movies - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-08-2020, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Dual monitor twitch setup ruins 3d movies

I noticed the problem in my twitch setup. I made it set so that both a VGA CRT TV and a PlayStation 3D TV can both be on at the same time or alternate between the two depending on whether I want 3D or low ping and I have two different types of switchers a simultaneous splitter and an alternate splitter.

I want to ask one question about the nature of HDMI if there are two TVs what is 3D one is not what is the normal behavior?

is the normal behavior to give 3D to the 3D TV and who knows what's with the 2D TV. By the way I've never heard of a CRT TV. With an HDMI input so I use an HDMI to VGA converter.

the 3D goes through a Hauppauge Rocket and I don't know how the Hauppauge Rocket deals with 3D.

shelf to HDMI TVs were connected directly 1/3 d12d with a simultaneous splitter,. wouldn't normally have the error saying please connect the 3D TV or would it normally play 3D on the 3D TV and do something funky like alternate frames that are uncoded on 2D TV?

If that is the case that all I need to buy is either something they'll get the Blu-ray to think all TVs are 3D TVs, or preferably if it's going to output alternate frames, maybe I could find a 3D processor that just sinks glasses up to it and just projects it is alternate frames.

If so, that be a pretty easy way to turn a 2d TV into a 3D TV exactly the same way the Sega Master System did.

by the way most of these 3D processors rely on a computer. I need one that's independent of a computer, because I'm running PlayStation and Xbox and Nintendo, and switching those games out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page