Looking for a working 3D Bee VEFXi remote control - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 03-26-2019, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question Looking for a working 3D Bee VEFXi remote control

I've been using the Diamond 3D converter for several years now on my Vizio 3D 80" and not prepared to give it up. It works perfectly for what I need. Anyway, to get to the point, my cats love to play with small objects and I came home a couple months ago with the remote missing. As you owners may know, the device is really inoperable without the remote. I've tried to reach VEFXi with zero success: email and facebook.

So I've come to ask here, does anyone know where I can find a replacement remote control for my Diamond unit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-30-2019, 12:20 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 438
FYI- I had several resources that sell used and surplus Remote controls. None of them listed the one you are trying to replace. Most of them have ebay stores. I suggest you keep trying with search on ebay to see if they turn up any. Go to the individual companies and ask them to BOLO one for you. Another option is you may try to search ebay or even Alibaba for the whole system. Good luck!

My 3D and 360VR videos and more
Don Landis HT System: Projector Sony VPL VW665ES Players: Samsung UBD K8500 OPPO BD93 Sony BDP S6200 All Regions Player Denon AVR S940, 7.1 JBL Professional series and Klipsch PS3, XBOX360, Dish VIP722K; 3D Edit Suite:Adobe Premiere, Edius7.53, Vegas Pro v13, Power Director16, i9-7980XE/GTX1080Ti, LG 3D TV DM2752
post #3 of 4 Old 03-30-2019, 02:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I appreciate your help. But I probably should’ve posted that I checked Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, and many sites worldwide. But, believe it or not he company actually still exists even though they haven’t published anything since 2015. I sent an email to their address and didn’t expect anything back. But within two days, their public relations officer emailed me back saying some new units and extra parts should be available in a few months.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-30-2019, 03:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Liked: 591
The Harmony universal remotes have listed it as a fully supported device so if you have one, you can add it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Source Components

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page