Join Date: Nov 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for your reviews, comments etc. I'm still not clear on what I would need for my particular setup, of which I only have the TV at the moment.
1) My TV is a Mits 65833 (ie: pre-2010 model). I upgraded its firmware a few weeks ago, but not sure what it did as far as 3D is concerned.
2) I've preordered the Panny 310.
3) Glasses... nothing decided, but these Monster glasses are the ones I would like and about which I have questions.
I don't have a convertor kit, or any dlp glasses, or an IR emitter, and I don't expect to get any of these, as I would like to "go" RF all the way.
1) Do I HAVE to have an IR emitter to get the Monsters to work?
2) Can I forget the IR emitter, and just connect the RF transmitter directly to the VESA port on the back of my TV?
3) Because I can't turn the DLP flash off on this model, does this adversely affect the Monster experience?
And 4) Of less concern, but do these glasses resolve the rainbow issue that others glasses cannot? Is it even that big a deal? I see a slight rainbow effect if I move my eyes suddenly on just normal 2D watching, and it's not that big of a deal for me.
Thanks to you or anyone who might be able to answer some of my questions.
has anyone tried to upgrade the firmware? I've tried and nothing happens.
The manual speaks of a utility but looks like it doesn't exist or they want you to work hard on finding it. Unless it is suppose to pop up when you plug the device into the PC, which it hasn't...also bad move on not having Mac support for firmware upgrades
|Monster Vision Max Active 3d Glasses|