Vankyo Burger 101 Mini Projector 3-D Sync Problem
I am relatively new to 3-D hardware and may not understand something here. I have the Vankyo Burger 101 mini projector, which is identified as an RD-606. Looks same a Elephas RD-606. I have purchased the recommended BobLov active shutter glasses and also Elephas recomended GL25 active shutter glases, but they won’t sync up. He is how I proceed as I think is descrbed in a few online videos:
1) power up a 3D movie which presents itself as Top Bottom
2) Using remote I hit 3D but which presents the 3D menu.
3) I scroll to Top/Bottom and hit 3D button which projector shows as frame packing. Screen now looks like normal 3D screen.
4) Power up glasses by pressing on/off button once. Button continues to periodically flash a single time. No 3D through glasses.
5) Image and glasses do not sync or produce a 3-D image
On first round through this problem, I sent the projector back to the seller and re-ordered from a different seller. Without results Insuspect something I’m doing wrong. Both projector and glasses are fully powered/charged.
I do have an Optoma 3-D projector with active shutter glasses that works fine and no issues w setup.