Official Harman Kardon SB26 Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 63 Old 02-05-2020, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamOner View Post
I love the Harman Kardon SB26! However, I wish I could disable the Bluetooth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techyez View Post
Guys, im planning to buy this soundbar... is real that bluetooth cant be turned off ? Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodysomewhere View Post
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to TURN OFF or make INVISIBLE the Bluetooth side on my sidebar? Someone's phone is keep connecting to the soundbar playing his music. I honestly don't know whether my soundbar connects to his phone or his phone ot my soundbar.

Please don't tell me Harman actually hard-locked BT in ON status always? That would be pathetic choice for such a firm.

How to resolve it?
I opened soundbar and disconnected the bluetooth antenna (on the right side of the motherboard).
I don't see anymore SB26 on my phone in the bluetooth-list.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	2680826   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	2680828   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	2680830   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	426.5 KB
ID:	2680832  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 Old 05-16-2020, 12:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thank you Timur 'Ka for the guide. I followed your steps and it worked perfectly. To anyone having trouble with neighbors connecting to your soundbar SB26 just follow Timur 'Ka post #61 and it works perfectly. I can finally use my soundbar again.
post #63 of 63 Old 05-28-2020, 02:04 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 38
I guess it's an old thread but I maybe that 1% of the people still using the SB26 and honestly, I just want a center channel with a sub from my soundbars and I think it's good enough. Was never sold for the reflection and atmos through one speaker.
So this is my secondary system the primary being a 7.2.2 in my theater room. A couple of months back, the woofer had an issue with the psu and it was replaced by HK guys
Now the soundbar switches off while playing at louder than normal volumes (started about 1 month back). Not to say I haven't played it louder than before but again, I miss playing music loud through it. Whenever I make it a bit loud, it just turns off completely (not even the orange light). The hack is to unplug the cable from the wall or the adapter and reinsert. On the 2nd - 5th attempt the orange power light comes on and it can be played. After the first time it decides to act up, the problem occurs more frequently, at times every few seconds going completely off. I've tried different 2 pronged cables from the wall to the adapter and also tried multiple sockets. The SB 26 has only the optical cable in use from the TV. What could be the reason for this. Anyone else who's faced this issue before?

HOME THEATER Epson 8300/5040UB|Black Diamond 133” 2.35:1|KefT301 x3|KefT101 x4| 2 x Atmos|Rythmik FVX12x2|Nvidia Shield Pro 2019|FreeNAS|Yamaha A3070
LIVING ROOM Harman Kardon SB26 Sony 49” 4K Android
BEDROOM Sony EX700 40”|Nvidia Shield 2019
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Tags
Harman Kardon Sb26 Advanced Soundbar With Bluetooth And Powered Wireless Subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page