This week is a pain. First, something started to muffle with the sound (explained under KD61A1 owner's thread), few days later (yesterday), after finally called the Sony rep. - who recommended to factory reset all devices, I can't get the soundbar to work properly again. A1 can't detect it from the Sound menu however if I play something from ATV4k, soundbar is working (with the lip-sync issue).
There's something else I did notice though; so far, the device menu (input devices) did show correct device identifications (e.g. AppleTV, Playstation, etc.). Now, it just shows "playback_1", "playback_2", "playback_3"...
I tried everything possible and even unpossible combinations, checked cables, replaced cables, no luck. I have a feeling that more I dig, the worst is comming out. I have all units under factory warranty.
I am waiting for a call back from Sony rep. to see what's their recommendation.