Official LG SJ9 Thread - Page 42 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 266Likes

post #1231 of 1987 Old 01-19-2018, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Contemplating SJ9, can someone give me a few answers?

I had the SH7, upgraded to the SJ8 but am thinking of getting the SJ9. There are a few issues I have with the SJ8 that I hope someone can tell me if it exists with the SJ9.

1) Does the display always show when connected with an Optical Input? SJ8 does and seems to be because my TV (Sony x900e) is sending signals to the soundbar, even when it is off. And when I turn the soundbar off, it will turn back on after a short time once it gets that signal again.
2) Is this true 4k HDR passthrough? SJ8 has 4k, but not full HDR which is causing clipping and dropped frames when connected with a PS4Pro.
3) Can you disable Bluetooth? SJ8 and SH7 both have absolutely no security on the Bluetooth and any neighbor can connect if they wanted to.

A more detailed review of the issues I have with the SJ8 can be found in in the SJ8 Forum Post #73 (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/195-so...l#post55479260).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1232 of 1987 Old 01-19-2018, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I have recently purchased an SJ9 soundbar and for the most part I am happy with it.
However I have an issue with 4k pass through with my ps4 pro to hdmi in on the soundbar. I can only get 2160p yuv420. 2160p RGB is greyed out. I have ultra HD deep colour turned on the correct hdmi input on my tv and it is saying HDR is supported. I understand YUV420 is a compressed colour format for older 4k tv's with only HDMI 1.4. I bought the sound bar thinking this was HDMI 2.0 pass through. A very unhappy James in this particular regard!
Reading through these posts I can see not loads but a few other people have had similar issues to me.
I also spoke to LG today but they were unaware of the issue so I guess there won't be a software fix for this anytime soon? Anyone discovered any workarounds for this issue?
Im currently having to have my ps4 connected directly to my 49uh850v and then sound passing through tv to soundbar over arc, but I only get 2 channel pcm audio this way or lossy dolby digital 5.1 which has a massive audio delay that can't be fully corrected!(that's another post I should make) so currently have to put up with 2 channel pcm over arc.

Oh, an answer to the previous post about Bluetooth being always on and open to anyone nearby. You can restrict Bluetooth access by selecting Bluetooth function and then holding down the auto power button on your remote for 3 seconds you will get a scrolling message saying bt lock off. Press auto power again to turn this on. This means you will only be able to connect to the soundbar via Bluetooth when the unit is on and in Bluetooth function. I can't understand why this is off by default! I can only imagine the amount of pranks being played on lg soundbar owners by close by neighbours.
post #1233 of 1987 Old 01-19-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDoYouEvenNerd View Post
I have recently purchased an SJ9 soundbar and for the most part I am happy with it.
However I have an issue with 4k pass through with my ps4 pro to hdmi in on the soundbar. I can only get 2160p yuv420. 2160p RGB is greyed out. I have ultra HD deep colour turned on the correct hdmi input on my tv and it is saying HDR is supported. I understand YUV420 is a compressed colour format for older 4k tv's with only HDMI 1.4. I bought the sound bar thinking this was HDMI 2.0 pass through. A very unhappy James in this particular regard!
Reading through these posts I can see not loads but a few other people have had similar issues to me.
I also spoke to LG today but they were unaware of the issue so I guess there won't be a software fix for this anytime soon? Anyone discovered any workarounds for this issue?
Im currently having to have my ps4 connected directly to my 49uh850v and then sound passing through tv to soundbar over arc, but I only get 2 channel pcm audio this way or lossy dolby digital 5.1 which has a massive audio delay that can't be fully corrected!(that's another post I should make) so currently have to put up with 2 channel pcm over arc.

Oh, an answer to the previous post about Bluetooth being always on and open to anyone nearby. You can restrict Bluetooth access by selecting Bluetooth function and then holding down the auto power button on your remote for 3 seconds you will get a scrolling message saying bt lock off. Press auto power again to turn this on. This means you will only be able to connect to the soundbar via Bluetooth when the unit is on and in Bluetooth function. I can't understand why this is off by default! I can only imagine the amount of pranks being played on lg soundbar owners by close by neighbours.
Thanks for the update. Based on your experience, it sounds like the SJ8 and SJ9 have the same HDMI Passthrough limitations. It looks like a MSRP $1k Soundbar does not have full 4k HDR Passthrough, so it does not seem to be worth the upgrade for me.

Thanks also for the information on disabling BT! I could not find that anywhere in the included manual and wish there was better documentation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1234 of 1987 Old 01-20-2018, 03:38 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGea View Post
Could anyone please help with how best to set this up?

I have a Samsung 55KU6600 tv (2016, Amazon's version of the KU6500). Annoyingly, hdmi 3 is ARC but only HDMI 1 is UHD color (i.e. "HDR" - I know this tv isn't 10-bit, but it's better than without)

I have a couple of 4k HDR sources I want to connect and obtain 4k HDR and dolby atmos. The 2 options I can think of are as follows:

1. Buy a 4k HDR-compatible hdmi switch (e.g. smartoo 23051), and connect this to the SJ9. Output my xbox one x and fire tv to the switch. Connect the SJ9 to the tv via hdmi into the hdmi 1 socket (hdr). This should hopefully give me 4k hdr video and atmos sound for sources connected to the SJ9, correct? In order to get sound from the tv's bult in apps, would I have to run an optical cable to the SJ9 too?

2. Buy a 4k HDR-compatible hdmi switch, and connect this to the tv's hdmi 1 (hdr) socket. Output my xbox one x and fire tv to the switch. Connect the SJ9 to the tv via hdmi into the hdmi 3 (ARC)socket. This should give me 4k hdr video on my xbox one x and fire tv, but what is the best sound I will get via arc to the SJ9? Also, I wouldn't need an optical for this setup would I?

Is option 1. the preferable setup? For the tv built in apps, what do I lose if I connect to the sj9 via optical rather than hdmi arc?

Thanks
On my LG 55B6 and SJ9 I use a smartoo 23031 into the soundbar and then connect the TV’s arc HDMI to the soundbar’s HDMI out. I’ve a sky Q box, firestick and Xbox one S connected to the smartoo and they all work perfectly, with HDR/atmos from the xbox and UHD/atmos from the sky box. If I want to use any of the Tv apps then change the soundbar function to ARC and I get up to 5.1 but to be honest, for things like netflix I use the Xbox as my TV wont pass atmos to the soundbar.
post #1235 of 1987 Old 01-20-2018, 11:59 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanax View Post
I had the SH7, upgraded to the SJ8 but am thinking of getting the SJ9. There are a few issues I have with the SJ8 that I hope someone can tell me if it exists with the SJ9.

1) Does the display always show when connected with an Optical Input? SJ8 does and seems to be because my TV (Sony x900e) is sending signals to the soundbar, even when it is off. And when I turn the soundbar off, it will turn back on after a short time once it gets that signal again.
2) Is this true 4k HDR passthrough? SJ8 has 4k, but not full HDR which is causing clipping and dropped frames when connected with a PS4Pro.
3) Can you disable Bluetooth? SJ8 and SH7 both have absolutely no security on the Bluetooth and any neighbor can connect if they wanted to.

A more detailed review of the issues I have with the SJ8 can be found in in the SJ8 Forum Post #73 (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/195-so...l#post55479260).

I have the SJ9, so I'll try to answer your questions.

The soundbar is equipped with a front screen, which shows the passage from one output to another. After the passage, or after selecting the volume, the display's intensity slightly decreases, but the text is always visible. There has always been synchronisation between TV and soundbar, without sudden activatons of one or the other.

The soundbar allows the passage of HDR streams. My setup is Xbox One X -> LG SJ9 -> LG E6, and I visualize content in 4K HDR perfectly, either games or UHD Blu-Rays.

As mentioned by @BroDoYouEvenNerd , the Bluetooth signal is always active; however, you can restrict some of its functions.

Bye!
post #1236 of 1987 Old 01-20-2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersedSpy View Post

The soundbar is equipped with a front screen, which shows the passage from one output to another. After the passage, or after selecting the volume, the display's intensity slightly decreases, but the text is always visible. There has always been synchronisation between TV and soundbar, without sudden activatons of one or the other.

The soundbar allows the passage of HDR streams. My setup is Xbox One X -> LG SJ9 -> LG E6, and I visualize content in 4K HDR perfectly, either games or UHD Blu-Rays.

As mentioned by @BroDoYouEvenNerd , the Bluetooth signal is always active; however, you can restrict some of its functions.

Bye!
OK, so the HDR info between you and BroDoYouEvenNerd is conflicting. He is not getting full HDR passthrough with a PS4Pro, while you seem to be getting a good HDR passthrough with a XBOX ONE X. His HDR issues are exactly the same as mine with the SJ8 (can only get 2160p yuv420. 2160p RGB is greyed out, although he has not confirmed the dropped frames that I am also getting) I'll try it with my XBOX ONE X and see if there is a difference. But if what you are saying is correct, upgrading to the SJ9 may be worth it.
post #1237 of 1987 Old 01-20-2018, 06:57 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersedSpy View Post

Bye! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.avsforum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
OK, so the HDR info between you and BroDoYouEvenNerd is conflicting. He is not getting full HDR passthrough with a PS4Pro, while you seem to be getting a good HDR passthrough with a XBOX ONE X. His HDR issues are exactly the same as mine with the SJ8 (can only get 2160p yuv420. 2160p RGB is greyed out, although he has not confirmed the dropped frames that I am also getting) I'll try it with my XBOX ONE X and see if there is a difference. But if what you are saying is correct, upgrading to the SJ9 may be worth it.
That's interesting SJ9 works perfectly with Xbox one x and passes through full 2160p RGB. Maybe it's a particular handshake issue with the ps4 pro then and generally other devices connected to the SJ9 are fine?

Sorry just to confirm Wanax if I do pass the ps4 pro through the SJ9 I don't get any clipping or dropped frame issues. It works fine in yuv420 mode in terms of stability. Let me know Wanax if you do find your Xbox one x passes the correct RGB signal perfectly fine as well. And if you upgrade to the SJ9 let me know if you still get the same issue with your ps4 pro.
post #1238 of 1987 Old 01-21-2018, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi all, new to this forum. I've just purchased LG C7 and the SJ9 sound bar. I've the bar and tv connected through HDMI ARC. However when playing the dolby atmos demo app through the tv the sound bar is not playing in atmos. there is no notification on the bar and I can only access the preset sound options. any clue how to get atmos to engage? thanks P.S LG tech help have been useless

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
post #1239 of 1987 Old 01-23-2018, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judsim187 View Post
Hi all, new to this forum. I've just purchased LG C7 and the SJ9 sound bar. I've the bar and tv connected through HDMI ARC. However when playing the dolby atmos demo app through the tv the sound bar is not playing in atmos. there is no notification on the bar and I can only access the preset sound options. any clue how to get atmos to engage? thanks P.S LG tech help have been useless

I’m no expert but I believe the ARC function is limited in what It can send. I know it will send Atmos from the Netflix app but it may not send from a blue ray player that is connected directly to the TV. Best thing to do is try connecting directly into the soundbar.
post #1240 of 1987 Old 01-23-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuddy8 View Post
I’m no expert but I believe the ARC function is limited in what It can send. I know it will send Atmos from the Netflix app but it may not send from a blue ray player that is connected directly to the TV. Best thing to do is try connecting directly into the soundbar.
thanks Spuddy8. I bought a new Xbox one X as the player. Connected it to sound bar and changed audio output to bitstream in settings and then selected dolby atmos. Prompted me to download dolby app so did so and set up through there. played blade runner 2049 and sound bar reported dolby atmos engaged. However a weird echo. So ran xbox through tv and all is working fine now! A few firmware upgrades I suspect since a lot of early problems reported. Makes sense about the Netflix output I guess.

post #1241 of 1987 Old 01-23-2018, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Is it possible to connect the TV to the soundbar via ARC and connect a PS4 in using optical? It keeps defaulting to ARC and not allowing me to switch between the two. I was trying this as a workaround for the AV sync issue, but if I can’t run the PS4 through optical I’m going to have to buy an HDMI switch for the single HDMI in port on this soundbar.

Quote:
thanks Spuddy8. I bought a new Xbox one X as the player. Connected it to sound bar and changed audio output to bitstream in settings and then selected dolby atmos. Prompted me to download dolby app so did so and set up through there. played blade runner 2049 and sound bar reported dolby atmos engaged. However a weird echo. So ran xbox through tv and all is working fine now! A few firmware upgrades I suspect since a lot of early problems reported. Makes sense about the Netflix output I guess.

Are you using an LG OLED? I get terrible audio sync when passing a Dolby signal into the TV from both a One X and a PS4 Pro. I’ve tried 3 B7As and a C7 all with the same issue.
post #1242 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles View Post
Is it possible to connect the TV to the soundbar via ARC and connect a PS4 in using optical? It keeps defaulting to ARC and not allowing me to switch between the two. I was trying this as a workaround for the AV sync issue, but if I can’t run the PS4 through optical I’m going to have to buy an HDMI switch for the single HDMI in port on this soundbar.

Are you using an LG OLED? I get terrible audio sync when passing a Dolby signal into the TV from both a One X and a PS4 Pro. I’ve tried 3 B7As and a C7 all with the same issue.
Hi yep using LG C7 and SJ9 that was purchased 2 weeks ago. Xbox purchased 1 week ago. All latest firmware and ran dolby atmos setup app on Xbox. Xbox is in HDMI 1 and SJ9 in the arc hdmi. I specifically checked for sync issues during dialogue scenes with Blade runner and didn't notice any

post #1243 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 08:08 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:

The TV is not capable of passing the Atmos signal from the app to the sound bar using ARC HDMI. The TV itself has the Atmos speakers. The only way to get Atmos on your sound bar is from Atmos-enabled blu rays on the Xbox. And to do that the Xbox would have to be connected directly into the sound bar then from the sound bar to the TV using ARC HDMI.
post #1244 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDoYouEvenNerd View Post
That's interesting SJ9 works perfectly with Xbox one x and passes through full 2160p RGB. Maybe it's a particular handshake issue with the ps4 pro then and generally other devices connected to the SJ9 are fine?

Sorry just to confirm Wanax if I do pass the ps4 pro through the SJ9 I don't get any clipping or dropped frame issues. It works fine in yuv420 mode in terms of stability. Let me know Wanax if you do find your Xbox one x passes the correct RGB signal perfectly fine as well. And if you upgrade to the SJ9 let me know if you still get the same issue with your ps4 pro.
@BroDoYouEvenNerd

Once again, this is all with the SJ8, but could pertain to you. I resolved my previous clipping issues by changing to shorter HDMI cables (It was 10ft + 12ft cable, now its a 10ft + 6ft). Now I notice no clipping or frame drops with the PS4Pro with 4k and HDR (tested with Destiny 2). I then tested the XBOX ONE X, and its says I'm outputting at 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) with PC-RGB. Played some Forza Horizon 3 (4k and HDR) and did not notice any issues. Since the PS4Pro only does YUV420 at best, it sounds like a handshake issue maybe the culprit. I would assume the SJ9 could do the same or better in passthrough capabilities.
post #1245 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Hi yep using LG C7 and SJ9 that was purchased 2 weeks ago. Xbox purchased 1 week ago. All latest firmware and ran dolby atmos setup app on Xbox. Xbox is in HDMI 1 and SJ9 in the arc hdmi. I specifically checked for sync issues during dialogue scenes with Blade runner and didn't notice any

You’re lucky. I wish I could find a solution to this.
post #1246 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 11:09 AM

My PS4 Pro doesn’t support RGB through the bar too. That means I have no way to hook my equipment up now
post #1247 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 11:58 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can google home mini linked with SJ9 allow voice recognition to turn soundbar on/off and adjust the volume up/down?

Hope someone can help....

Looking for this particular feature because I would like to go remote free. I still use wireless headphones to watch programming most of the time but also from time to time I like to use a soundbar, thus I currently would prefer not to have the soundbar turn on when I turn on the TV. I would like power control of the soundbar and tv independent of each other. To add to that, only turning on the soundbar using the built-in chromecast feature would allow music to play while the tv is off.

After receiving a google mini and linking a chromecast dongle to my 2012 older Sony smart tv, I am able to use voice recognition to turn my TV off/on. So now I am in search of a soundbar that will also accommodate this feature with google home’s assistant.

Last edited by strawberryyogurt; 01-24-2018 at 12:38 PM.
post #1248 of 1987 Old 01-24-2018, 10:25 PM

I'm having a weird Atmos issue and I was looking for help as well. I have an LG B7P and the SJ9 is connected through HDMI ARC. When using the TV apps, Atmos plays on the Dolby app, but not on Netflix. When I disconnect the SJ9, Atmos is available on Netflix through the internal speakers. Sound setting on the TV have the Atmos setting on, but grayed out and I can't change it. Has anyone else experienced this or have a solution?
post #1249 of 1987 Old 01-25-2018, 05:01 AM

Quote:

What do you have the TV sound out settings on? They should be on “audio out (optical/HDMI ARC), digital sound out AUTO and SIMPLINK on. If you have it on the internal TV speaker you may be getting audio from both the TV and soundbar giving an echo.
post #1250 of 1987 Old 01-25-2018, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy E View Post
I'm having a weird Atmos issue and I was looking for help as well. I have an LG B7P and the SJ9 is connected through HDMI ARC. When using the TV apps, Atmos plays on the Dolby app, but not on Netflix. When I disconnect the SJ9, Atmos is available on Netflix through the internal speakers. Sound setting on the TV have the Atmos setting on, but grayed out and I can't change it. Has anyone else experienced this or have a solution?
The TV does not pass Atmos through ARC. You will never get Atmos directly from the TV on the sound bar. You will only get Atmos from devices connected to the sound bar (i.e., blu ray player, streaming devices, etc) if they support Atmos.
post #1251 of 1987 Old 01-25-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by facebookfreddy View Post
The TV does not pass Atmos through ARC. You will never get Atmos directly from the TV on the sound bar. You will only get Atmos from devices connected to the sound bar (i.e., blu ray player, streaming devices, etc) if they support Atmos.
Atmos actually works with the Dolby Access app through HDMI ARC, which is why I was confused as to why Netflix doesn't.
post #1252 of 1987 Old 01-25-2018, 08:13 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by facebookfreddy View Post
Quote:

The TV is not capable of passing the Atmos signal from the app to the sound bar using ARC HDMI. The TV itself has the Atmos speakers. The only way to get Atmos on your sound bar is from Atmos-enabled blu rays on the Xbox. And to do that the Xbox would have to be connected directly into the sound bar then from the sound bar to the TV using ARC HDMI.
That is not correct. I use my LG C7 with my LG SJ9 and the Atmos app comes up when watching movies on Vudu and Netflix (although I think there is only one or two titles on Netflix right now with Atmos support) all over just the ARC port. I have the TV set to bitstream HDMI audio output.
post #1253 of 1987 Old 01-26-2018, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckydan View Post
That is not correct. I use my LG C7 with my LG SJ9 and the Atmos app comes up when watching movies on Vudu and Netflix (although I think there is only one or two titles on Netflix right now with Atmos support) all over just the ARC port. I have the TV set to bitstream HDMI audio output.
If seems the reviews are mixed on this. While it seems it may not command the $999 MSRP, do owners feel it is worth $400? I picked one up for that price but am debating selling/returning it due to all the complaints.

Epson 3500 Projector, Denon AVR-X3500H, Klipsch RP-8000F, RP-504c, RP-6000F and SVS PB12-NSD in HT room
LG OLED65C7P, Denon AVR-X4500H, Infinity Reference R253, RC-263, RS-152 and SVS 20-39 PC Plus
post #1254 of 1987 Old 01-26-2018, 10:34 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
I also have an LG C7V TV and the SJ9 soundbar and I am getting ATMOS audio passed through to the soundbar from both the EMBY and Plex apps running on my nVidia Shield TV.
post #1255 of 1987 Old 01-26-2018, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
so I paid $500 which is a little more but not much and I like it. The bass sounds good and the atmos effect works well in my basement. I originally had a very large 5.1.2 setup but with the kids taking up more of my space I downsized from my large speakers to a soundbar and the audio difference hasn't been all that noticeable. I do miss the rear speakers and am waiting for my two H5s that I ordered off of Amazon Marketplace to show up though I have read on these forums as well as other places that it is going to be mixed results with whether or not they function properly. That said considering I'm now in what is essentially a 10 x 15 area of a room (with an open left wall where my children tear up the room with legos and miscellaneous toys) I find that it performs quite nicely.
post #1256 of 1987 Old 01-27-2018, 07:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Hi..i just ordered lg sj9. I have lg oled b6 tv, how does this soundbar work with it anyone have this combination? For example does arc work well and what's the preferred connection optical or arc? I have lg sh5 now...i just hope it's a big improvement from that.
post #1257 of 1987 Old 01-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
Liked: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnerOfLg View Post
Hi..i just ordered lg sj9. I have lg oled b6 tv, how does this soundbar work with it anyone have this combination? For example does arc work well and what's the preferred connection optical or arc? I have lg sh5 now...i just hope it's a big improvement from that.
Always use HDMI instead of Optical.

Best use is too plug your Atmos sourced device into the bar. Or, the most preferred one.
OwnerOfLg likes this.

Last edited by Skunkbeard; 01-27-2018 at 06:08 PM.
post #1258 of 1987 Old 01-27-2018, 10:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkbeard View Post
Always use HDMI instead of Optical.

Best use is too plug your Atmos sourced device into the bar. Or, the most preferred one.
What's troubling me a bit is only one HDMI in connection...is there a solution for that if i at some point will get 4k player for instance. For now i am thinking hooking up ps 4 pro to it...i read atmos will work in blu-ray movies with it. A HDMI switch for example that passes atmos/hdr/4k.

Last edited by OwnerOfLg; 01-27-2018 at 11:05 PM.
post #1259 of 1987 Old 01-28-2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Yes because the c7 has atmos-enabled speakers. What shows on the C7 has nothing to do with the SJ9. They are two different devices. So you can get Atmos on the C7 through the TV speakers. But it wont pass the Atmos signal to the SJ9.
post #1260 of 1987 Old 01-28-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnerOfLg View Post
This is the combo I have. The only time I ever use ARC for sound is if i’m using one of the TV apps. I’ve an XBOX, firestick and sky Q connected into the HDMI in on the soundbar using a smartoo 23031 switch and it is passes through 4K/HDR/Atmos with no issues. Next step I think is a Logitech harmony as I seem to be stacking up remote controls!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page