Official LG SJ8 Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #61 of 98 Old 12-18-2017, 06:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoogle View Post
1. The sub doesn't show up in Music Flow, but it's definitely outputting sound and has a solid green LED which indicates it is paired with the soundbar.
2. Essentially no sound tuning options of any kind, beyond a couple of settings for bass cutoff and dialog enhancement.
3. I have three connection options and don't really have a clue which one is "best". Currently I'm hooked up via HDMI ARC, but optical with LG's Sound Sync and bluetooth are also options.
1) There is a level control for the sub in Music Flow (Settings/Speakers/Soundbar/Woofer level).

2) Bass/Treble/Effects controls under Connected Speakers/Soundbar after tapping on the lowest item in the list and the musical note icon. Adding wireless Music Flow surround speakers is an option by tapping on the Soundbar 'S' icon in the connected list after installing them via Add Speaker.

3) ARC is what works best for my setup and provides Dolby Digital to the surrounds if present in the video signal. Hi-speed HDMI cable required. The LG TV remote will control volume/mute.

Last edited by Stan Chase; 12-20-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 98 Old 12-19-2017, 01:27 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi,

Does anyone know can I connect two different wireless speakers in the surround mode? I have SJ8 and H5. Do I have to get another H5 or SJ8/H5/H3 configuration will work for the surround mode?

Thx!
post #63 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 05:51 AM

Liked: 10
Has anyone added rear speakers to an SJ8 and got true 4.1 sound? I'm seeing mixed responses on whether this is supported or not. Why would LG make a 4.1 sound system that can''t incorporate rear speakers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd2 View Post
Has anyone added rear speakers to an SJ8 and got true 4.1 sound? I'm seeing mixed responses on whether this is supported or not. Why would LG make a 4.1 sound system that can''t incorporate rear speakers?
When I'm playing a source with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio and adjust volume of the SJ8 to 0 using the volume mixer in the Music Flow app, my LG H3 speakers reproduce the proper stereo surround channels without any front center channel (dialogue) interference.

Unfortunately, those same stereo surround channels also play from the soundbar once its volume is mixed to match the rears. This is NOT how Dolby Digital is supposed to function. I have to increase the H3's volume in the mixer vs the soundbar to hear them loud enough to overcome the bleed from the soundbar and shift the surround balance back to the rear.

For non Dolby Digital audio LG uses a simulated surround that is more like a slightly diffused delay, not a reverb. Stereo sources play from front and rear, including dialogue. I personally like the effect for casual music listening but not for movies, news, etc.
macd2 likes this.
post #65 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Chase View Post
When I'm playing a source with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio and adjust volume of the SJ8 to 0 using the volume mixer in the Music Flow app, my LG H3 speakers reproduce the proper stereo surround channels without any front center channel (dialogue) interference.

Unfortunately, those same stereo surround channels also play from the soundbar once its volume is mixed to match the rears. This is NOT how Dolby Digital is supposed to function. I have to increase the H3's volume in the mixer vs the soundbar to hear them loud enough to overcome the bleed from the soundbar and shift the surround balance back to the rear.

For non Dolby Digital audio LG uses a simulated surround that is more like a slightly diffused delay, not a reverb. Stereo sources play from front and rear, including dialogue. I personally like the effect for casual music listening but not for movies, news, etc.
Do you know if this works only with H3 or any H-series speaker? At the moment, I have SJ8 and H5 bundled so that SJ8 is "S" and H5 is "L". When I turn down SJ8 to "0" I can still hear everything on H5, including dialogue...
post #66 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker87 View Post
Do you know if this works only with H3 or any H-series speaker? At the moment, I have SJ8 and H5 bundled so that SJ8 is "S" and H5 is "L". When I turn down SJ8 to "0" I can still hear everything on H5, including dialogue...
Are you playing a DD source when trying this? The H5 is a stereo speaker where the H3 is mono only. Someone posted that H5/H7's didn't function like H3s because of this when used as surrounds on the SJ9 thread I think. Sorry to be bearer of bad news if so...
post #67 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 05:00 PM

test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Chase View Post
Are you playing a DD source when trying this? The H5 is a stereo speaker where the H3 is mono only. Someone posted that H5/H7's didn't function like H3s because of this when used as surrounds on the SJ9 thread I think. Sorry to be bearer of bad news if so...
Thx for the response. There is a good website to test this - www2.iis.fraunhofer.de/AAC/multichannel.html

If I set H5 to "R" in Flowapp I get FC, FR, RS on H5 (SJ8 on 0). So it basically kills left components, but not front components, as I still get FC. If you don't mind testing this with your H3s and letting me know what you get.

thx!
post #68 of 98 Old 12-20-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker87 View Post
If you don't mind testing this with your H3s and letting me know what you get.
Both your mentioned site and:
give the same results with my setup as I described above. My content sources are DD OTA (major networks) and LG UHD player HDMI to LG C6 OLED using ARC to SJ8. Wireless sub and H3s 5G WiFi. Using optical to SJ8 gives incorrect channel assignments from my experience.
post #69 of 98 Old 12-23-2017, 12:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lg sj8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trs1992 View Post
Is anyone else having an issue with audio-clipping and static/hissing at low volumes (under 10)? I've been through two of these units and both have had the same issue. Maybe audio-clipping isn't the right word, but sounds such as the keytone while navigating the menus on my PS4 and Nvidia Shield don't even register with this sound bar at low volume levels. Movie dialogue and music are barely audible under volume level 7 or 8.

I sent my first unit to be repaired by LG, and they sent me a brand new since the part they needed was back-ordered. Not sure if I want to ship it back again since the whole process took about a month the first time. Any ideas?
I'm having the same issue, did u find a fix for this? Also on my 2nd one
post #70 of 98 Old 12-28-2017, 01:31 PM

Disappointed in sound quality-LG B7P speakers alone were better

I got the B7P from Costco, the only difference from the B7A is that the B7P speakers can play Atmos.

I thought that a soundbar would improve my sound a LOT, so I got the SJ8 because I wanted the slim look of it, I also got the bracket at best buy.

The SJ8 got here today and I have to say i'm very disappointed after playing around with it for an hour.

The regular TV speakers did a better job always with regards to spoken voice, treble and music frequencies except deep bass.

The only place I appreciated the soundbar were the bass it added to the music.

However, the treble is so thin and muffled, it is very annoying.

Aybody can provide any advice here?

For now what I did was to set my tv to output to its own speakers + digital cable, disconnected ARC and connect an optical cable, cranked up the subwoofer and cranked DOWN the speaker volume, hence i get most of the sound from the TV with a little bit of bass from the subwoofer.

overall not very pleasing, and not ideal.

Did anybody experience similar issues? if you have B7P, did you compare the sound of the TV speakers vs the soundbar?
post #71 of 98 Old 01-02-2018, 03:18 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarkyn View Post
I got the B7P from Costco, the only difference from the B7A is that the B7P speakers can play Atmos.

I thought that a soundbar would improve my sound a LOT, so I got the SJ8 because I wanted the slim look of it, I also got the bracket at best buy.

The SJ8 got here today and I have to say i'm very disappointed after playing around with it for an hour.

The regular TV speakers did a better job always with regards to spoken voice, treble and music frequencies except deep bass.

The only place I appreciated the soundbar were the bass it added to the music.

However, the treble is so thin and muffled, it is very annoying.

Aybody can provide any advice here?

For now what I did was to set my tv to output to its own speakers + digital cable, disconnected ARC and connect an optical cable, cranked up the subwoofer and cranked DOWN the speaker volume, hence i get most of the sound from the TV with a little bit of bass from the subwoofer.

overall not very pleasing, and not ideal.

Did anybody experience similar issues? if you have B7P, did you compare the sound of the TV speakers vs the soundbar?
You should turn off ATMOS while in "Internal speaker" along with any other tuning options that applies to the internal speakers. Hardware-wise: Go with both HDMI-ARC and optical cable if you want, they won't conflict. Now, go to Device connector (push the mic on the remote and say 'Device connector'). Follow instructions and setup. Feed Netflix 5.1 material through the soundbar -> profit

I have actually had none of the problems described in this thread, none of my speakers have ever disconnected - SJ8 and 2xH5 as surrounds ALL on wireless. When DD-sound bandwidth is high like on Netflix it works perfectly, but with poor sound sources it sometimes gives me an echo and that's it. I do love the wireless setup surround so I'll hardwire the SJ8 to act as a MESH for the two H5's and this should make it just perfect in regards to SQ.

Channel separation: what you hear when you hear the surrounds on the front speakers is the pseudo surround thats supposed to be there in lieu of rear speakers. But a true DD sound source actually encompasses the pseudo more to the sides when rear surrounds are activated. This really impressed me, and the SQ made my guest slip out a "WHOA".

Where the DD master really shine, like in video games etc it is a even more spectacular soundscape. Totally blown away.
post #72 of 98 Old 01-04-2018, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 745
I was comparing this to SH7B. I can?t recall where I read it, but the front screen (where it displays input name, volume, etc) NOT turn off, i.e. it??s always on?

Does this do HDR10 / HLG HDR pass through too?

Last edited by guitarguy316; 01-04-2018 at 06:16 PM.
post #73 of 98 Old 01-11-2018, 08:20 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
SJ8 review and thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post
I was comparing this to SH7B. I can?t recall where I read it, but the front screen (where it displays input name, volume, etc) NOT turn off, i.e. it??s always on?

Does this do HDR10 / HLG HDR pass through too?
I just got the SJ8 to replace a SH7 (both from Costco). Both of them have the LED in front. The SJ8 always has the OPTICAL display on, don't remember how the SH7 acted. Between the two, the SJ8 sounds much better to me, with better mid-tones. Overall, sound quality is very good and a major improvement over the Vizio SB3651-E6 and the SH7B. Its good enough to scratch my itch for wanting to get the SONOS Playbar that would cost 2x as much. However, there are a few drawbacks I've outlined below:

- Currently I'm connected via Optical to the TV. The problem occurring with both the SJ8 and SH7 is that when I am casting directly from Spotify, after a period of time, both bars will automatically switch back to the Optical input. Technically, I could cast to the TV, which would output to the soundbar, but that would totally defeat the purpose of having casting on the soundbar. I assume the TV (Sony 65 x900e) is sending a signal to the Optical input (even though the TV is off), which makes the bar auto-switch inputs. Seems like a stupid design choice by LG since it is happening in both products. I hope the developers somehow allow us to disable that "feature." This will also cause the Bar to display "Optical" every once in awhile, even though everything else is off. Not sure if this would be an issue with other TV brands. I assume this is a non-issue with LG TVs.

- If you plan to mount the soundbar, their brackets are really ugly. If the soundbar is black, why would you ship it with bare metal colored brackets that can be seen? I'm probably going to have to spray paint them black before I mount them.

- Manual is full of translation issues. Not enough to make you miss the jist of what they are trying to explain, but enough to make me question their quality control department.

- The MusicFlow app (for Android) is horrible, but luckily after the initial installation and setup, you don't have to ever use it again. It always wants to be running, even though it is pretty much useless. Why would I need MusicFlow running to play/pause/etc if I already have another app (Spotify) already casting to the bar that has the same functionality? Seems silly and redundant.

- As for HDR10 pass-through, that is a fail. With a direct connection [PS4Pro >> TV (HDMI 2/ARC)], I get full 4K RGB. When playing 4K HDR games like Destiny 2 or Horizon Zero Dawn, the PS4Pro auto-switches to YUV422 and everything works as designed, with no issues. With the soundbar in the middle [PS4Pro >> Soundbar >> TV (HDMI 2/ARC)], the PS4Pro no longer detects 4K RGB. The option is grayed out, and 4K YUV420 the highest choice available. What's even more disappointing is that even though 4K YUV420 is listed as compatible, there are graphic issues. Even though the PS4Pro and TV will run at 4K YUV420 with HDR, there are noticeable drops in frames (Destiny 2 rocket blast animation missing some explosion frames or gun missing when switching weapons). I could live with the downgrade to YUV420 if it allowed me to do ARC and bypass the whole Optical input auto-switching issue, but the drop in frames for gaming is a big NO-NO. BTW, all HDMI cables are 4k HDR compatible, so that was not the issue.

Even with all the negatives listed, I'm probably going to keep the SJ8 due to its overall price and performance. I would have to spend a lot more to get true 4K HDR pass-through in a bar with sound I like, seeing as how the SONOS is 2x as much and does not even have HDMI. For now, I'll just work around the issues and hope their is a patch for the Optical auto-switching (either by LG or by Sony)

EDIT: I was originally wrong about the SJ8 display turning off after period of time. It is always on for me with OPTICAL input.

Last edited by Wanax; 01-12-2018 at 06:46 AM.
post #74 of 98 Old 01-11-2018, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanax View Post
I just got the SJ8 to replace a SH7 (both from Costco). Both of them have the LED in front and they do turn on when you hit a button on the remote, but go off after a little bit of time. I never notice it unless I'm using the remote. Between the two, the SJ8 sounds much better to me, with better mid-tones. Overall, sound quality is very good and a major improvement over the Vizio SB3651-E6 and the SH7B. Its good enough to scratch my itch for wanting to get the SONOS Playbar that would cost 2x as much. However, there are a few drawbacks I've outlined below:

- Currently I'm connected via Optical to the TV. The problem occurring with both the SJ8 and SH7 is that when I am casting directly from Spotify, after a period of time, both bars will automatically switch back to the Optical input. Technically, I could cast to the TV, which would output to the soundbar, but that would totally defeat the purpose of having casting on the soundbar. I assume the TV (Sony 65 x900e) is sending a signal to the Optical input (even though the TV is off), which makes the bar auto-switch inputs. Seems like a stupid design choice by LG since it is happening in both products. I hope the developers somehow allow us to disable that "feature." This will also cause the Bar to display "Optical" every once in awhile, even though everything else is off. Not sure if this would be an issue with other TV brands. I assume this is a non-issue with LG TVs.

- If you plan to mount the soundbar, their brackets are really ugly. If the soundbar is black, why would you ship it with bare metal colored brackets that can be seen? I'm probably going to have to spray paint them black before I mount them.

- Manual is full of translation issues. Not enough to make you miss the jist of what they are trying to explain, but enough to make me question their quality control department.

- The MusicFlow app (for Android) is horrible, but luckily after the initial installation and setup, you don't have to ever use it again. It always wants to be running, even though it is pretty much useless. Why would I need MusicFlow running to play/pause/etc if I already have another app (Spotify) already casting to the bar that has the same functionality? Seems silly and redundant.

- As for HDR10 pass-through, that is a fail. With a direct connection [PS4Pro >> TV (HDMI 2/ARC)], I get full 4K RGB. When playing 4K HDR games like Destiny 2 or Horizon Zero Dawn, the PS4Pro auto-switches to YUV422 and everything works as designed, with no issues. With the soundbar in the middle [PS4Pro >> Soundbar >> TV (HDMI 2/ARC)], the PS4Pro no longer detects 4K RGB. The option is grayed out, and 4K YUV420 the highest choice available. What's even more disappointing is that even though 4K YUV420 is listed as compatible, there are graphic issues. Even though the PS4Pro and TV will run at 4K YUV420 with HDR, there are noticeable drops in frames (Destiny 2 rocket blast animation missing some explosion frames or gun missing when switching weapons). I could live with the downgrade to YUV420 if it allowed me to do ARC and bypass the whole Optical input auto-switching issue, but the drop in frames for gaming is a big NO-NO. BTW, all HDMI cables are 4k HDR compatible, so that was not the issue.

Even with all the negatives listed, I'm probably going to keep the SJ8 due to its overall price and performance. I would have to spend a lot more to get true 4K HDR pass-through in a bar with sound I like, seeing as how the SONOS is 2x as much and does not even have HDMI. For now, I'll just work around the issues and hope their is a patch for the Optical auto-switching (either by LG or by Sony)
interesting, i thought it was pretty similar from sh7b to sj8. actually, the sh7b has 360 watts vs. 300 on the s8j. i got the sh7b for $300 around black friday but costco has the sj8 for $350 now. i guess if 4k/hdr passthrough doesn't work it's really not worth the change then. then again, it's probably not worth it since my cable box (directv) now does hlg hdr which no soundbar/AVR can pass through at this point.
post #75 of 98 Old 01-20-2018, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I setup my new LG ULED with the SJ8 and did a lot of A - B 'ing back and forth to test as I'd rather use the TV if it sounded okay.

It did not.

The soundbar was better consistently, noticeably, and in every situation (TV, music, movies). Not even close.

It's not a reference quality $10k audio system. But for something this small, this perfectly integrated with the TV, and this cheap, it's amazing. I love it.

One complaint remains, the silly display that doesn't fully turn off. Hope they fix that in a firmware update (which are done over wifi, I love living in the future!)
post #76 of 98 Old 01-24-2018, 08:26 AM

So after some testing and research, I'm revising some of my issues I had with the SJ8 (All for the better!)

- HDR Passthrough is now working. Although all the cables I used passed 4K HDR by connecting directly from [PS4Pro >> TV], the total length by using 2 cables via Passthrough may have been causing my issues. My original test used a (10ft + 12 ft) that caused the clipping and frame drop issues with the PS4Pro. By switching to (10ft + 6ft) combo, those issues seemed to have gone away. The PS4Pro still only connects at a max of YUV420 (as opposed to YUV422). However, with the XBOX ONE X connected, its says 10bit with PC-RGB is supported. Not sure if its a handshake issue between the PS4Pro and LG Passthrough or that the XBOX ONE X was reporting it wrong (even though I noticed no graphic issues playing Forza Horizon 3 after the 4k HDR patch).

- With Passthrough now working, I disconnected the OPTICAL input and switched to the HDMI ARC input method. Now when playing Spotify directly to the soundbar via Spotify Connect, my issues with the input randomly switching to OPTICAL went away. I still chalk this up to the soundbar polling inputs and needlessly switching to OPTICAL when it detects anything, but by removing the OPTICAL input, I've bypassed this annoyance.

- Additionally another issue I had was with the lack of BLUETOOTH security. By default, anyone can connect to the bar. After talking to the SJ9 forum and user BroDoYouEvenNerd: "you can restrict Bluetooth access by selecting Bluetooth function and then holding down the auto power button on your remote for 3 seconds you will get a scrolling message saying BT lock off. Press auto power again to turn this on. This means you will only be able to connect to the soundbar via Bluetooth when the unit is on and in Bluetooth function."
post #77 of 98 Old 01-24-2018, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
So does the red light always stay on? People have said it does.
post #78 of 98 Old 01-24-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb86 View Post
So does the red light always stay on? People have said it does.
There is no red light. There is a white LED dot that by default is on when the bar is powered, but can be disabled with the app. The input display text is always on however, but dims after a few seconds.
post #79 of 98 Old 04-09-2018, 05:40 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 18
This picked up this soundbar to replace my SH7B which was having Sub Woofer issues. Love this size and look. My only issue so far is when watching TV or a movie, the vocals seem hard to hear compared to the background noise. I don't recall this being an issue on my SH7B.
post #80 of 98 Old 04-09-2018, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanax View Post
There is no red light. There is a white LED dot that by default is on when the bar is powered, but can be disabled with the app. The input display text is always on however, but dims after a few seconds.

There is a red light. Mine had it and I can change it to white light, because I did it. I just don’t remember how I did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #81 of 98 Old 04-09-2018, 09:13 AM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhals View Post
There is a red light. Mine had it and I can change it to white light, because I did it. I just don’t remember how I did it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe that when the SJ8 is "off" with the white light showing, the SJ8 is actually in a standby mode (you can tell, because even hours after turning it off with the white light showing, you can still feel a slight warmth on the top of the SJ8 approx. 15" in from its right side). After the SJ8 is in this "standby off" mode displaying the white light, I've found I can get the light to change from white to red by then pressing and holding the power button on the upper left corner of the SJ8's remote for approx. 8 seconds. This seems to turn off the SJ8 fully (except, of course for the red light which continues to stay on until I turn on the SJ8 again).
post #82 of 98 Old 04-13-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Scullion View Post
I'm having the same issue, did u find a fix for this? Also on my 2nd one
I’m also having this issue, I really hope it can be fixed?
post #83 of 98 Old 04-29-2018, 09:56 AM

Question SJ8 as standalone radio

Is it possible to use the SJ8 as a standalone radio? By standalone I mean without connection to a tv or decoder, just to the internet?
post #84 of 98 Old 04-30-2018, 05:25 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvL View Post
Is it possible to use the SJ8 as a standalone radio? By standalone I mean without connection to a tv or decoder, just to the internet?
it should be; I use my magnifi mini as a Chromecast speaker only
post #85 of 98 Old 04-30-2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
it should be; I use my magnifi mini as a Chromecast speaker only
And, when our LG OLED 55B7P TV is turned off, we can verbally instruct our Google Home Mini to play on our SJ8, via WiFi, music the Google Home Mini streams from the internet.

Last edited by r-gordon-7; 04-30-2018 at 07:14 AM.
post #86 of 98 Old 05-04-2018, 07:46 PM

I bought this at the start of last month to pair with an OLED55B7A and it has presented problems.

Ideally the SJ8 would pair via BT to the LG TV, which it does, but with audio sync issues encountered by numerous others.
Right now I'm using the HDMI/ARC connection and it's a little better. Sound is great and the sync is ok (still not sure it's 100%).

My question is, is it possible to operate the HDMI out/ARC and optical ports with separate sources?

As mentioned, I'm using the SJ8's HDMI out to connect to the TV, but i'd also like to connect another external device to the SJ8's optical port. What I'm seeing is I can only get the optical port to play audio if the TV is turned off (ARC inactive/idle).

Any ideas? Is this even possible?
post #87 of 98 Old 08-24-2018, 09:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Has anyone owned the Samsung MS660 before buying the LG SJ8?
Presumably the subwoofer is a plus (the Samsung doesn't have one), but is there any point in upgrading in terms of pure sound quality?
I only watch TV shows on my LG OLED (have projector and surround for movies)
Do I need the subwoofer for TV shows?
Any thoughts would be appreciated
post #88 of 98 Old 11-04-2018, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Can anyone tell me why I am unable to find the T8 stand for this soundbar? I want to buy this to fit with my 55 C7, but it looks like they discontinued??

Driving me crazy!

Anyone know where I can get one?
post #89 of 98 Old 11-09-2018, 04:14 PM

Anyone here know: (1) what is the latest firmware version for the SJ8; (2) what improvements/changes the latest firmware version makes over the prior firmware version(s); and (3) how one can find what firmware version is currently installed on one's SJ8... Thanks in advance.
post #90 of 98 Old 11-17-2018, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillyer170 View Post
Can anyone tell me why I am unable to find the T8 stand for this soundbar? I want to buy this to fit with my 55 C7, but it looks like they discontinued??

Driving me crazy!

Anyone know where I can get one?
Search LG T8 Bracket - they're super cheap everywhere since they were discontinued.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Tags
lgsoundbar , sj8 , soundbar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page