Samsung HW-J7500 Soundbar Dead? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-16-2017, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Question Samsung HW-J7500 Soundbar Dead?

I was watching Roku this evening. When done, I switched the input back to D.IN, so that I could listen to music. It switched fine, but no sound came out. This is a very common thing for this soundbar. It usually requires me to unplug the soundbar and plug it back in, which I did. Nothing happened, and now I can no longer switch the input. No matter how often I press the source button, it stays on D.IN. In addition, no sound comes out of the soundbar.

I tried the reset by pressing and holding Play/Pause for 6 seconds like I found online, and nothing happens. I loaded up a flash drive with the latest firmware, unplugged the soundbar, plugged in the flashdrive, and then plugged it back in. The soundbar goes to D.IN when it turns on, but nothing happens and it shuts off after about a minute with no update.

Is this thing really dead already? I've only had it for two years.

Samsung 4671F with 1013.1 - Hoping for 1014.

"I am not sure what is going to happen after sometime as I have never seen tomorrow." - Dylan D, Samsung Tier 1 Tech Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page