Official Nakamichi Shockwafe 9.2 and 7.2 dts:x dual subwoofers soundbars thread - Page 131 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1276Likes

post #3901 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 09:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahAce View Post
I've had about 7 hours on the update now for the 7.2.

Everything sounds good and I haven't experienced any issues. I will say however that I prefer the sound of the previous firmware. To me it seems like the sound is not as rich as before. It's missing some lower mid range that it had before... somewhere in the 100-400 hz is lacking now. Also in the 600-1000 range too... if anyone understands those numbers.

I've noticed that some of the settings respond differently now so I've had to re-adjust the levels that I had previously. I like that the bass setting now is not too powerful on level 1. Level 1 now does not overpower everything so that's good for night viewing. Also, I've found that the rears now have lower levels than before. No problem, I can compensate for that.

Another thing is.. I really miss the neural x option. On my setup that gave me a noticeably wider sound stage than dolby surround does now after the update. It feels smaller now.

I've been working from home the last few months and I've been using this soundbar almost non-stop every day and I'm well aware of every frequency and processing effect that the bar was outputting so the difference in sound was immediately apparent after the first few seconds. It feels less immersive. I was thinking "hmm... maybe I just have to adjust the settings because something's off'.

I also think I'm noticing more localization from the rears and .. i don't know how to explain it best but the sound seemed to be more 'cohesive' before. Like a big wave of sound. as if I was in a bubble of surround sound.. . as opposed to now where it sounds a little more hollow, less warm and less wide.

It feels less dynamic and more compressed now although that part could be just in my head trying to subconsciously rationalize the less rich sound i'm hearing. I'm not saying it's a huge difference with the upgrade but it's definitely easily noticeable to me.

Another small thing I noticed too is that there less difference between the crossover settings. Previously I could hear a bigger difference between the 3 options and it was easy to choose which one I preferred. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better because they are so similar.

I've watched game of thrones final season ep 3 several times this week just for the sound and replayed many scenes over and over just to experience the audio. After the update I put that episode on and it just is not the same. I also have a few shows on Netflix that i often use to help me dial in the sound I like. They also don't sound as good anymore. They still sound good. Nothing is bad here... but it's less to me.

The sound is not muted. The highs are there and the lows are there. Everything is clear. Everything is a little more tinny now. I hesitate to use the word tinny because it's not tinny... but it's definitely more in that direction than before.

The soundbar still sounds great but I think I'll have to just adjust to the 'new' output over time. Or maybe downgrade which I'm considering..

I guess it's possible I have a rogue setting somewhere messing me up but I doubt it as I've gone through and adjusted all the settings that I could.

That was my experience. Ymmv. I very much appreciate the upgrade from Nakamichi.
I kind of feel the same as you.
Just wondering what settings you settled on, if others have settings that they're happy with that would be interesting as well.

I do dsp off, b5, tr6, sr7, sb7, Dolby surr

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3902 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
I see that neural x is now gone? Has that been replaced by something else?
Neural X is a DTS related processing, so it is still available, but only if you feed it a DTS signal. For Dolby related signals, Naka recommends you use Dolby Surround. But you can also try Dolby Upmix.
post #3903 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
If I play the atmos demo disk provided by nakamichi should my sound bar led indicate that the signal is atmos?
Make sure your BluRay player is hooked directly to soundbar to get true Dolby Atmos signal. Don't connect Bluray player to TV, and then use ARC to get sound to sound bar, since that will limit the bandwidth of the Atmos sound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3904 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngettler View Post
Neural X is a DTS related processing, so it is still available, but only if you feed it a DTS signal. For Dolby related signals, Naka recommends you use Dolby Surround. But you can also try Dolby Upmix.

Thanks this info helped a lot.
post #3905 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micarina View Post
For my case, the Apple recommended Belkin cables work like a charm for my ATV 4K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you picture settings and chroma settings? Are you using match frame rate and hdr? I have a few issues with mine and I also have the Belkin cables. Every time I think I solve it, I find another gremlin.

post #3906 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

Everything sounds good and I haven't experienced any issues. I will say however that I prefer the sound of the previous firmware. To me it seems like the sound is not as rich as before. It's missing some lower mid range that it had before... somewhere in the 100-400 hz is lacking now. Also in the 600-1000 range too... if anyone understands those numbers.

I've noticed that some of the settings respond differently now so I've had to re-adjust the levels that I had previously. I like that the bass setting now is not too powerful on level 1. Level 1 now does not overpower everything so that's good for night viewing. Also, I've found that the rears now have lower levels than before. No problem, I can compensate for that.

Another thing is.. I really miss the neural x option. On my setup that gave me a noticeably wider sound stage than dolby surround does now after the update. It feels smaller now.

I've been working from home the last few months and I've been using this soundbar almost non-stop every day and I'm well aware of every frequency and processing effect that the bar was outputting so the difference in sound was immediately apparent after the first few seconds. It feels less immersive. I was thinking "hmm... maybe I just have to adjust the settings because something's off'.

I also think I'm noticing more localization from the rears and .. i don't know how to explain it best but the sound seemed to be more 'cohesive' before. Like a big wave of sound. as if I was in a bubble of surround sound.. . as opposed to now where it sounds a little more hollow, less warm and less wide.
It feels less dynamic and more compressed now although that part could be just in my head trying to subconsciously rationalize the less rich sound i'm hearing. I'm not saying it's a huge difference with the upgrade but it's definitely easily noticeable to me.

Another small thing I noticed too is that there less difference between the crossover settings. Previously I could hear a bigger difference between the 3 options and it was easy to choose which one I preferred. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better because they are so similar.

I've watched game of thrones final season ep 3 several times this week just for the sound and replayed many scenes over and over just to experience the audio. After the update I put that episode on and it just is not the same. I also have a few shows on Netflix that i often use to help me dial in the sound I like. They also don't sound as good anymore. They still sound good. Nothing is bad here... but it's less to me.

The sound is not muted. The highs are there and the lows are there. Everything is clear. Everything is a little more tinny now. I hesitate to use the word tinny because it's not tinny... but it's definitely more in that direction than before.

The soundbar still sounds great but I think I'll have to just adjust to the 'new' output over time. Or maybe downgrade which I'm considering..

I guess it's possible I have a rogue setting somewhere messing me up but I doubt it as I've gone through and adjusted all the settings that I could.

That was my experience. Ymmv. I very much appreciate the upgrade from Nakamichi.
Sounds similar to what I posted before, except you nailed it a bit better.

"Case in point, I watched the 4K extra feature in Bohemian Rhapsody of the full performance of Live Aid pre and post-atmos update.

With DTS Neural X (upmix from DTS HD i think), the sound was full, rich, and bombastic. It 'felt' like being at a live performance.

With (native) Dolby Atmos, the sound was crisper, and more nuanced. Almost surgical in it's sharpness. You could tell that the sound 'quality' was better, but to me it lacked...something. Perhaps a bit of soul. Perhaps a bit of rawness. Something."

Overall, I think the Atmos update was an improvement, especially when I listen to a music channel on cable. But certain movies and shows sounded better with Neural X.
post #3907 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
Sounds similar to what I posted before, except you nailed it a bit better.

"Case in point, I watched the 4K extra feature in Bohemian Rhapsody of the full performance of Live Aid pre and post-atmos update.

With DTS Neural X (upmix from DTS HD i think), the sound was full, rich, and bombastic. It 'felt' like being at a live performance.

With (native) Dolby Atmos, the sound was crisper, and more nuanced. Almost surgical in it's sharpness. You could tell that the sound 'quality' was better, but to me it lacked...something. Perhaps a bit of soul. Perhaps a bit of rawness. Something."

Overall, I think the Atmos update was an improvement, especially when I listen to a music channel on cable. But certain movies and shows sounded better with Neural X.

In my opinion, the surround is definitely better after the Atmos update (depending on the content), especially on Dolby material. I watched the Unbroken demo scene in the Dolby Atmos disc, there are quite a few surround details missing when Neural X was doing the upmixing. The Neural upmix is definitely more boomy though.
Have you tried bluetooth music, there is no comparison, the Dolby processing is drastically better than Neural X.
post #3908 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 02:34 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadavar View Post
I kind of feel the same as you.
Just wondering what settings you settled on, if others have settings that they're happy with that would be interesting as well.

I do dsp off, b5, tr6, sr7, sb7, Dolby surr

My settings are similar dsp off b4, tr5, sr7, sb8, dolby surround, and SSE 3.

I can't figure out how to change the SSE settings. Does anyone know?

So i woke up this morning and turned on the soundbar and watched a few things to see if maybe I had an extreme case of ear fatigue last night... Nope.. the sound just isn't as good as before. Previously my room would be full of sound. a very full fat rich sound. Now it sounds like I have a loud center speaker and some some small surround speakers to 'compliment' the sound if that makes sense.

Next to my living room is my kitchen and before the update when I went in the kitchen I could still hear that full nice sound. I was always surprised how good it sounded even from the kitchen. Now when I'm in the kitchen what i hear is sound coming from the center channel and on surround effects or the movie score it's painfully obvious that the right or left rear speaker is doing something, very localized. It feels like there is a void between the tv and my couch.. it's not being 'filled' as much as it was before.

I don't think anything is malfunctioning. The individual sounds themselves are quality. The system still sounds "good" so I'm not bashing the update.

I feel that whatever processing they are doing now to accommodate the introduction of atmos is perhaps inadvertently applying a filter and watering down the signal before it's output to the speakers. I don't want to say the system sounds cheap but it's definitely a 'cheaper sound' than before. I'm quite surprised not many have mentioned this. It was quite obvious to me.

The dialog itself does sound better but I think that's because I was used to the neural x dialog which was a little less pronounced than other modes in the previous firmware.

I'm going to contact Nakamichi and see what they say. Most likely I will probably downgrade to the previous version even though it means giving up atmos.
post #3909 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:

So i woke up this morning and turned on the soundbar and watched a few things to see if maybe I had an extreme case of ear fatigue last night... Nope.. the sound just isn't as good as before. Previously my room would be full of sound. a very full fat rich sound. Now it sounds like I have a loud center speaker and some some small surround speakers to 'compliment' the sound if that makes sense.

Next to my living room is my kitchen and before the update when I went in the kitchen I could still hear that full nice sound. I was always surprised how good it sounded even from the kitchen. Now when I'm in the kitchen what i hear is sound coming from the center channel and on surround effects or the movie score it's painfully obvious that the right or left rear speaker is doing something, very localized. It feels like there is a void between the tv and my couch.. it's not being 'filled' as much as it was before.

I don't think anything is malfunctioning. The individual sounds themselves are quality. The system still sounds "good" so I'm not bashing the update.

I feel that whatever processing they are doing now to accommodate the introduction of atmos is perhaps inadvertently applying a filter and watering down the signal before it's output to the speakers. I don't want to say the system sounds cheap but it's definitely a 'cheaper sound' than before. I'm quite surprised not many have mentioned this. It was quite obvious to me.

The dialog itself does sound better but I think that's because I was used to the neural x dialog which was a little less pronounced than other modes in the previous firmware.

I'm going to contact Nakamichi and see what they say. Most likely I will probably downgrade to the previous version even though it means giving up atmos.
Update us on their response and if you downgrade, about that

post #3910 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 03:32 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:

Too bad it must be one or the other, as Dolby doesn't allow manufacturers to process Dolby content using Neural X according to Audioholics
https://www.audioholics.com/audio-te...upmixing-atmos

Also found this article comparing Neural X and Dolby Upmix
https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...sneuralx/32382
post #3911 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicoled View Post
Too bad it must be one or the other, as Dolby doesn't allow manufacturers to process Dolby content using Neural X according to Audioholics
https://www.audioholics.com/audio-te...upmixing-atmos

Also found this article comparing Neural X and Dolby Upmix
https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...sneuralx/32382
Thanks for the info. I will read that now.

I've contacted nakamichi and will update here with their response if they have anything to say.

I'm thinking some sort of compression could be a major factor here in my findings. Individual sounds sound crisper I suppose but they also sound thinner w/ less dynamic range... a colder feeling. I could be wrong but I'm thinking compression would help with the sse atmos for creating a more distinct, easily identifiable placement of individual sound objects for height effects. Like in mixing music, if you want say a cowbell to be appear to come from the left side of the drummer and 5 feet of the ground you would compress that cowbell track so that it doesn't interfere or muddy the rest of the sound stage. However, if everything is compressed in the same manner then you lose something. That's what it sounds like to me.
post #3912 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Is there a way to have the soundbar default to a particular audio mode? I’d prefer the soundbar to be set to Dolby for everything as it seems to sound better.
john morris likes this.
post #3913 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 06:35 PM

Nakamichi replied to me and gave me the previous firmware version. They only said 'new version is better'. I replied and asked if they had any thoughts on what I had noticed'.

I've been listening to the soundbar all day so I have a good feel on what it's producing.

I will revert the firmware version and do a comparison and report back. It will be a few hours though as I have some things to do first.
post #3914 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Nakamichi replied to me and gave me the previous firmware version. They only said 'new version is better'. I replied and asked if they had any thoughts on what I had noticed'.

I've been listening to the soundbar all day so I have a good feel on what it's producing.

I will revert the firmware version and do a comparison and report back. It will be a few hours though as I have some things to do first.
That's one of the nice things about the xbox one x...I can switch between DTS and Dolby Atmos output.
ari821 likes this.
post #3915 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:

I also think I'm noticing more localization from the rears and ..

I am sure you are aware that the soundbar does support neural x up mixing for dts encoded audio.
Just in case you like the DTS neural x up mixing and happen to have a ps4 or a xbox one s, you can output your content in dts and have it upmixed using neural x.
Naka is one of those rear soundbar setup where you have plethora of options to chose from. Both DTS and Dolby have their own strength and this soundbar caters to both .

As per my experience DTS neural x does give bit of more weightage to rear setup and is a tad bit more boomy than Dolby. Dolby tends to be more crisper with dialogues and subtle noises tend to be more noticeable.

I do feel the current firmware handles PCM better with Dolby surround than with neural x.

post #3916 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 11:45 PM

I was watching the 4K disk of Aquaman earlier today and was surprised at how 'bass heavy' the movie really is. That really made me appreciate the 35 hz subwoofers in the 7.2 (30 hz for the 9.2) system.

Reading some other threads made me realize that Nakamichi really went above and beyond with the subwoofers, as 35 hz and lower subwoofers are incredibly rare in "budget" sound systems. (Standalone low hz subwoofers seem to start around $200 each, but I didn't really look into it that much, so there could be some cheaper ones that I'm missing).

Doing some research into it, it seems to be the lower the tuning, the quieter the speaker is. Of course, when you add another subwoofer to the mix, volume isn't really an issue anymore.
post #3917 of 5072 Old 05-02-2019, 11:54 PM

Does anyone have a link to the 2.1 firmware for the 7.2 ? They sent me version 2.0 so I thought I'd ask here if anyone has it in hopes that I wouldn't have to wait until tomorrow.
post #3918 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Does anyone have a link to the 2.1 firmware for the 7.2 ? They sent me version 2.0 so I thought I'd ask here if anyone has it in hopes that I wouldn't have to wait until tomorrow. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Lucky you. I downloaded it so I could go back if the atmos update was bad.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5exs2b8snv...BFW21.zip?dl=0
It may have copied as a duplicate, if so, delete "(1)" from the .bin file name.

Last edited by PLANofMAN; 05-03-2019 at 01:15 AM.
post #3919 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
Lucky you. I downloaded it so I could go back if the atmos update was bad.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5exs2b8snv...BFW21.zip?dl=0
It may have copied as a duplicate, if so, delete "(1)" from the .bin file name.
woohoo! got it. thanks.. will report back...
post #3920 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 06:29 AM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Has anyone experienced any audio sync issues while using Vudu on the ATV4K? It's only happening with the Vudu app, I tried other apps and they're fine, so I don't know if it's a sound bar issue or an ATV issue. There's no way to adjust sync levels on the Naka is there?
post #3921 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 11:28 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua goard View Post
Hey man, I know you have a Sony 900f which uses the same chipset as my z9d. I'm having all kinds of problems with the sound bar. Can't get anything over ARC to work after a million resets and HDMI resets. Optical works but nothin over ARC. Are you on the latest firmware with your 900f? Just want to rule out it's not my tv. Vizio sound bar works fine...
Also have a 900F, everything works great through ARC.
The only thing I had to do was upgrade my aging HDMI cables, all solved since!

75X900F / SHOCKWAFE 9.2 / Apple TV 4K / One X / PS4 Pro
post #3922 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
Liked: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarques View Post
Also have a 900F, everything works great through ARC.
The only thing I had to do was upgrade my aging HDMI cables, all solved since!
Thanks for confirming. 1 last question. Are you on the Oreo firmware on your Sony tv? I know the previous to last update created some ARC issues. I am on the latest firmware that was sent out in April.

Sony 75xZ9D connected to Panasonic UB820 and Nakamichi Shockwafe 7.1 Pro Atmos
Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sony 75x940e (Returned :-( bad motion blur)
Sony 75x900e, Sony 75x940d, Sony 55x930d, 55x810c, Sony 55x850c (All retired)
post #3923 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Thanks for confirming. 1 last question. Are you on the Oreo firmware on your Sony tv? I know the previous to last update created some ARC issues. I am on the latest firmware that was sent out in April.
Yes, on the latest update on the Sony.

post #3924 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 02:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarques View Post
Yes, on the latest update on the Sony.
Sweet. Nakamichi is sending me a replacement. It will be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
post #3925 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Sweet. Nakamichi is sending me a replacement. It will be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed...
It works (sounds) beautifully - you will be pleased in the end.

post #3926 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 04:08 PM

I switched back and forth several times last night and today between firmware 2.1 and 3.2 for the 7.2. I was testing on Netflix and Prime movies primarily on the 4k firestick.

I currently don't have the capacity to play atmos content as netflix doesn't seem to let me with my non 4k tv... or something and my blu-ray player doesn't handle atmos apparently. Both of those will be upgraded soon.

To me the neural x on 2.1 sounds much better except the dialog. The dolby surround dialog is clearly better but I'm ok with the neural x dialog. It's not like it sucks or anything. The immersive surround experience, imho, is much more engaging on neural x. Everything feels smooth and the room is filled and it is clearly a wider stage, if that's the proper term, and the sound is richer.

Dolby surround on 3.2, the individual sounds themselves sound great. They are crisper, kind of precise sounder, very clean. They do seem a little more compressed than the neural x sounds but not to a fault or anything like that. They sound amazing. However, the thing that stands out to me is the immersive feel. On my system the 3.2 dolby surround is not giving the same feel as neural x. It's not just the rear speaker level either... it's like there is missing sound is several areas of my room. It doesn't feel filled up with sound bouncing all around me. It sounds more like great speakers placed at the front and the sides... discreet speakers and i can tell which speaker the sound is coming from... localized, not horribly though as it still sounds great but i don't have that sensation when neural x is on. The difference in this sensation was night and day between the two.

Idk.. that's just my opinion. It may be a total different experience on atmos content and / or different rooms and setups. I'm not hating on anything or trying to convince ppl come to the neural x dark side.. just putting my findings out there.

It would be cool if someone else could try a back to back comparison of their own and let us know.

Thanks.

Last edited by CheetahAce; 05-03-2019 at 04:12 PM.
post #3927 of 5072 Old 05-03-2019, 06:40 PM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Has anyone tried outputting anything in "stereo" that the soundbar picks up as "PCM"??

I am having awful sound when I first select an input that uses stereo (xfinity cable box) the soundbar will output PCM but I need to press the "pure direct" button to get the sound to go to normal. It only happens with PCM and never with Dolby digital.

If someone could switch a cable box or streaming device to output stereo for a second and let me know if the same thing is happening it would help me and nakamichi team tremendously. Thanks!
post #3928 of 5072 Old 05-04-2019, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Great news! The new soundbar arrived today and HDMI ARC works just fine. When I watch a 4k blu ray on my Sony x700 player, the soundbar says Dolby on it. I have read over and over again how great Neural X mode is. How do i ensure it's activated and how do I know it's outputting in Neural X?

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
post #3929 of 5072 Old 05-04-2019, 12:23 PM

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micarina View Post
Do let us know how does it work out with the soundbar. I’m keen on getting some of the Monoprice cables as well. I heard it is a pretty good value for money cable.

I tried my new monoprice slim certified cables with my 9.2 and Samsung q8fn. Dolby digital and pcm over arc is working fine but I can't get any sound when switching the tv to dd plus over arc. My old cable is the opposite. Allows dd plus but dd and pcm over arc cut out every few seconds. This is really annoying that I can't find a cable that can handle both formats. I hate hdmi cables they are so finicky. I'm switching back to my old cable and puting in an optical cable for dd content. This is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
post #3930 of 5072 Old 05-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkimbro View Post
That’s promising. I will have to wait a few days to update my 9.2 to the 3.2 firmware (maybe next weekend).

Has anyone with a Shield TV who had a 4-5 second audio lag when starting a DD+ video (Netflix or other streaming service) tried the new firmware yet? I’m hoping for an improvement there too.
Bump...can anyone comment on audio lag with 3.2 firmware updathe on the 9.2 system, particularly with a Shield TV? Better? Worse? Same? Never noticed it in the first place?

Well, Duncan, he's just this guy, you know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Tags
button* , nakamichi shockwafe , nakamichi soundbar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page