Official Nakamichi Shockwafe 9.2 and 7.2 dts:x dual subwoofers soundbars thread - Page 160 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1277Likes

post #4771 of 5076 Old 07-30-2019, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Liked: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Scheuer View Post
I am not sure what else to do either. I have also discovered that I stopped getting Atmos from my Fire TV Cube, which I know 💯 % was working because that's the first thing I tested, watching Jack Ryan. The Cube should get the Atmos but not Dolby Vision. I'm just baffled as to what caused this out if nowhere. It worked for 1 day, I've reset all my devices, all HDMI ports. I have no experience with Naka support but I will have to contact them at this point. Oh i even attempted to reinstall the firmware, that's not actually possible. 😞
If you have an LG i believe someone posted that they sent out a firmware update a few days ago that is possibly the culprit. It may be an LG issue and not a Nakamichi issue...You could always roll back the firmware to see if the issue persists. If it does, you know it's the tv and not the soundbar...

Sony 75xZ9D connected to Panasonic UB820 and Nakamichi Shockwafe 7.1 Pro Atmos
Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sony 75x940e (Returned :-( bad motion blur)
Sony 75x900e, Sony 75x940d, Sony 55x930d, 55x810c, Sony 55x850c (All retired)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4772 of 5076 Old 07-30-2019, 05:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua goard View Post
You could always roll back the firmware to see if the issue persists.
LG OLED firmware can not be rolled back.
post #4773 of 5076 Old 07-30-2019, 05:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tppytel View Post
Quote:
You could always roll back the firmware to see if the issue persists.
LG OLED firmware can not be rolled back.
The Soundbar firmware

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4774 of 5076 Old 07-30-2019, 10:57 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
I am not sure what else to do either. I have also discovered that I stopped getting Atmos from my Fire TV Cube, which I know 💯 % was working because that's the first thing I tested, watching Jack Ryan. The Cube should get the Atmos but not Dolby Vision. I'm just baffled as to what caused this out if nowhere. It worked for 1 day, I've reset all my devices, all HDMI ports. I have no experience with Naka support but I will have to contact them at this point. Oh i even attempted to reinstall the firmware, that's not actually possible. 😞
Prime and Netflix both have adaptive audio streaming so when traffic is high, it may lower the resolution.
Also make sure you are playing the correct version of Jack Ryan. There are two versions and one is not Dolby Atmos.
post #4775 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 06:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I'm waiting for Amazon to get the 9.2.4 SSE back in stock. I'm purchasing a new 4k TV and need to replace my receiver anyway, so I figured I'd try out the 9.2.4 and see how it sounds in my room. Easy enough to return stuff to Amazon now that you can just drop it off at Kohls stores.
post #4776 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 06:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

No I’ve never had issues with standard Dolby digital content via arc at all for any content. No drop outs or anything.

So your saying I should be able to go into the TVs settings and enable Dolby digital plus when playing things like jack ryan in the prime app through the tv? When I try that I loose sound and get a pop up on the tv saying Dolby digital + is only available via arc for external devices that support the format. I then switch back to Dolby digital and the sound returns.

Another odd thing I could have sworn that the bar used to light up as atmos for jack ryan uhd Version through prime on my tv and when I just tried it it only says Dolby digital? I also tried it through Apple TV and also says Dolby digital but atmos lights up from Netflix through Apple TV when I try our planet.

I know atmos for jack ryan worked at one time for me for sure and I have not swapped out or changed anything like cables. So why would it all of a sudden stop working?

Clearly there is something wrong but I’m not sure if the Dolby digital + issues are related or not?

Any help you could give I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscious82 View Post
Dd plus works on arc on q8fn on newer titles in the built in Netflix and amazon prime tv apps. The Nakamichi recognizes jack Ryan as being dolby Atmos over dd plus in my setup eventhough I used the arc port. Have you had any issues with playback of standard dolby digital content over arc? I get sound drop outs with my q8fn unless I use the optical connection for that content.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #4777 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 08:51 AM

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzotic54 View Post
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

No I’ve never had issues with standard Dolby digital content via arc at all for any content. No drop outs or anything.

So your saying I should be able to go into the TVs settings and enable Dolby digital plus when playing things like jack ryan in the prime app through the tv? When I try that I loose sound and get a pop up on the tv saying Dolby digital + is only available via arc for external devices that support the format. I then switch back to Dolby digital and the sound returns.

Another odd thing I could have sworn that the bar used to light up as atmos for jack ryan uhd Version through prime on my tv and when I just tried it it only says Dolby digital? I also tried it through Apple TV and also says Dolby digital but atmos lights up from Netflix through Apple TV when I try our planet.

I know atmos for jack ryan worked at one time for me for sure and I have not swapped out or changed anything like cables. So why would it all of a sudden stop working?

Clearly there is something wrong but I’m not sure if the Dolby digital + issues are related or not?

Any help you could give I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm on firmware 3.3 and dd plus over arc is more reliable for me. I haven't tried jack Ryan after upgrading to the 3.3 FW to see if it still reports as atmos over dd plus. I'll have to try it tonight. The arc issue for me seems to be cable related some cables allow dd to work over arc while breaking dd plus and other cables do the opposite. I can't find a cable that is stable for both codecs.

post #4778 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Ok, now I've reached a dead-end.

After the HDMI handshake reset, two days things worked fine. Third day, I wake up, turn on the soundbar and no audio, no video from ANY streaming devices. Just a low hum from the soundbar. Tried the same reset multiple times, switched HDMI cables - nada, essentially the soundbar is a piece of brick at this point.

Currently, I've reset the soundbar, removed ALL HDMI connections - but as soon as I connect the power cord, slow hum starts. Whether or not the soundbar is in standby or turned on - the same hum. I am worried the bar is bricked?

Wrote to Nakamichi, hopefully, they will respond.

Update 1: I also tried downgrading to 2.1 - same issue, constant hum, no audio, no video. At this point, I am so damn frustrated, want to send the brick back to Walmart.

Update 2: Ray responded and asked for serial number and receipt. Wonder what's coming next. Hopefully, don't have to go through shipping it back nightmare

Update 3: The soundbar indeed seems bricked. Ray asked for 24-hours time while he looks at arranging a replacement.

Has anyone gone through the replacement? How does it work? Unfortunately I have not saved the original packaging. I waited till last week - decided its been two months, safe to get rid of the huge box and dang...62 days later - soundbar bricked.

Last edited by In The Bay; 07-31-2019 at 10:17 AM.
post #4779 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 09:25 AM

Official Nakamichi Shockwafe 9.2 and 7.2 dts:x dual subwoofers soundbars thread

I would greatly appreciate you trying out jack ryan tonight I’m curious if it works for you. Maybe there is an issue with atmos via prime for the moment bc that would kind of explain it for me.

Does the tv automatically switch to Dolby digital plus once jack ryan is selected or you need to manually enable Dolby digital plus under settings?
If it does it automatically then I’m even more sure I had it working after I initially installed the 3.3 update bc jack ryan was my 1st test for atmos.

If you say it needs to be manually turned on each time that would mean I’ve never gotten it to work. Bc anytime I’ve tried I Always get that message to pop up with no sound. But again no issues with regular Dolby via arc like you had at all with any cable I tried.

So far I’ve tried the mono price 18gps high speed both thick and thin ones. I’ve heard good things about the Belkin one that Apple sells for 29.99.

I think I’m going to try that next otherwise I’m wondering if the tv could have a bad arc port?

Quote:
I'm on firmware 3.3 and dd plus over arc is more reliable for me. I haven't tried jack Ryan after upgrading to the 3.3 FW to see if it still reports as atmos over dd plus. I'll have to try it tonight. The arc issue for me seems to be cable related some cables allow dd to work over arc while breaking dd plus and other cables do the opposite. I can't find a cable that is stable for both codecs.

post #4780 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 12:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Bay View Post
Has anyone gone through the replacement? How does it work? Unfortunately I have not saved the original packaging.
When I had my old model 7.1 replaced under warranty, Ray sent out a replacement bar unit (didn't need the other parts replaced) and let me ship back the old one in the new one's packaging.
In The Bay likes this.
post #4781 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
When I had my old model 7.1 replaced under warranty, Ray sent out a replacement bar unit (didn't need the other parts replaced) and let me ship back the old one in the new one's packaging.
Awesome, I am hoping we can do the same.

My rear speakers and woofer are good, so maybe I need to replace only the front soundbar alone!!
post #4782 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 02:31 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicoled View Post
Quote:
Prime and Netflix both have adaptive audio streaming so when traffic is high, it may lower the resolution.
Also make sure you are playing the correct version of Jack Ryan. There are two versions and one is not Dolby Atmos.

Yes thanks, I double checked that.. I checked all my devices and what I found is the audio has been downgraded one step on all devices. If I was getting Atmos I now get dd plus ..where I was getting ddplus I just get Dolby..
post #4783 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 03:31 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 18
As I await my 9.2 SSE to arrive, I'm curious how this sounds for standard cable TV, news?
post #4784 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeinck View Post
As I await my 9.2 SSE to arrive, I'm curious how this sounds for standard cable TV, news?
I don't have Comcast cable anymore (got rid and went with Yebutuo TV) - but when I did, it sounded pretty good, news and all, on my Nakamichi 7.2.
post #4785 of 5076 Old 07-31-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I would greatly appreciate you trying out jack ryan tonight I’m curious if it works for you. Maybe there is an issue with atmos via prime for the moment bc that would kind of explain it for me.

Does the tv automatically switch to Dolby digital plus once jack ryan is selected or you need to manually enable Dolby digital plus under settings?
If it does it automatically then I’m even more sure I had it working after I initially installed the 3.3 update bc jack ryan was my 1st test for atmos.

If you say it needs to be manually turned on each time that would mean I’ve never gotten it to work. Bc anytime I’ve tried I Always get that message to pop up with no sound. But again no issues with regular Dolby via arc like you had at all with any cable I tried.

So far I’ve tried the mono price 18gps high speed both thick and thin ones. I’ve heard good things about the Belkin one that Apple sells for 29.99.

I think I’m going to try that next otherwise I’m wondering if the tv could have a bad arc port?

Just tried jack Ryan in 4k on the Amazon prime app on my q8fn and it still calls out dolby Atmos when I enable dd plus on the tv's sound output and I'm using the arc input on the sound bar. It could be your hdmi cable. I tried the monoprice cable and it didn't work for me. I can only get dd to work not dd plus over arc.

post #4786 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 06:26 AM

Official Nakamichi Shockwafe 9.2 and 7.2 dts:x dual subwoofers soundbars thread

Thanks for checking. I’m hoping it’s the cable and not a faulty arc port on the tv or something. Which cable do you currently use? Maybe I try yours?

I’m trying to rule out if there are any other issues as well bc I’m able to get atmos through Netflix via Apple TV no problem but when I try jack ryan no atmos either via Apple TV.
What I’m confused about is If I’m getting atmos from Netflix on Apple TV shouldn’t I be able to get atmos for jack ryan to work as well since DD+ isn’t needed for atmos on Apple tv?

Just so I understand, for any content that accepts DD+ you always need to manually enable It for it to work and it never turns on automatically?

Quote:
Just tried jack Ryan in 4k on the Amazon prime app on my q8fn and it still calls out dolby Atmos when I enable dd plus on the tv's sound output and I'm using the arc input on the sound bar. It could be your hdmi cable. I tried the monoprice cable and it didn't work for me. I can only get dd to work not dd plus over arc.

post #4787 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Where do i put my rears?

Hey people!

I just purchased the Naka 7.1 and it's on it's way. I'm having a hard time deciding where i should place the rear speakers in my Living Room setup. To me, one of the downsides of this system is the rears are quite large compared to other products in this space, and i'm trying to keep it as minimalistic as possible (for the wife's sake). Of course, I also want the best sound, particularly the SSE Atmos/DTS:X sound as possible.

I attached a photo of my LR Setup. Their are 4 windows behind the couches but there is enough wall space in between them to mount speakers, and outlets so that's not an issue.

Should i place them directly to the sides of the couch in the upward firing position? or in the first corner going behind the couches? or 2nd corner?

I've also considered just not putting them up at all and seeing how good the 5.1 is. Will i get any Atmos SSE at all with just 5.1 setup?

Thanks for your input!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Living Room.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	2597062  
post #4788 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Thanks for checking. I’m hoping it’s the cable and not a faulty arc port on the tv or something. Which cable do you currently use? Maybe I try yours?

I’m trying to rule out if there are any other issues as well bc I’m able to get atmos through Netflix via Apple TV no problem but when I try jack ryan no atmos either via Apple TV.
What I’m confused about is If I’m getting atmos from Netflix on Apple TV shouldn’t I be able to get atmos for jack ryan to work as well since DD+ isn’t needed for atmos on Apple tv?

Just so I understand, for any content that accepts DD+ you always need to manually enable It for it to work and it never turns on automatically?

I normally find a piece of content that I know is dd plus then en ale it on the tv. After that it autodetect. Arc on hdmi only works for me for dd plus content. I have to use the optical connection for dd or pcm content playing in the tv's apps.

I don't have an apple TV so I cant help there. I have a shield tv and atmos works with jack Ryan on the prime app and content I play thru plex. I'm using a 15 ft long hdmi cable I bought on Amazon. I think it was 18 gbs, don't think its certified, and don't remember the vendor. I have bought so many hdmi cables and have not found one that allows me to listen to both dd and dd plus content from the tv's apps via the arc port of my Samsung q8fn. It's always one or the other so I just gave up and connected an optical cable for dd and pcm. Good luck.

Tranzotic54 likes this.

Last edited by Viscious82; 08-01-2019 at 07:30 AM.
post #4789 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 07:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorts View Post
Hey people!

I just purchased the Naka 7.1 and it's on it's way. I'm having a hard time deciding where i should place the rear speakers in my Living Room setup. To me, one of the downsides of this system is the rears are quite large compared to other products in this space, and i'm trying to keep it as minimalistic as possible (for the wife's sake). Of course, I also want the best sound, particularly the SSE Atmos/DTS:X sound as possible.

I attached a photo of my LR Setup. Their are 4 windows behind the couches but there is enough wall space in between them to mount speakers, and outlets so that's not an issue.

Should i place them directly to the sides of the couch in the upward firing position? or in the first corner going behind the couches? or 2nd corner?

I've also considered just not putting them up at all and seeing how good the 5.1 is. Will i get any Atmos SSE at all with just 5.1 setup?

Thanks for your input!

I would say here or here (see below) Don't think it's going to matter a ton. The rears plug into the sub and do not require their own outlet. Try both positions and see what you like best..

Also you would be crazy to not use the rears.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 7.21.27 AM.png
Views:	39
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	2597068  

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
post #4790 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 07:46 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
I would say here or here (see below) Don't think it's going to matter a ton. The rears plug into the sub and do not require their own outlet. Try both positions and see what you like best..

Also you would be crazy to not use the rears.
Thanks for doing that! I should have explained better, the flat parts of the back wall are windows. So they would have to go into the corners or on the flat wall directly to the left and right of the main couch.

I can extrapolate your drawing though, and place them in the respective/closest corners to where you suggested. And i like the idea of trying them in both positions.

I think i'll stick with the regular position, and not upward facing since i'd have to stick the mount out far enough to clear the window frames and corners. TYVM!
post #4791 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 09:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorts View Post
Thanks for doing that! I should have explained better, the flat parts of the back wall are windows. So they would have to go into the corners or on the flat wall directly to the left and right of the main couch.

I can extrapolate your drawing though, and place them in the respective/closest corners to where you suggested. And i like the idea of trying them in both positions.

I think i'll stick with the regular position, and not upward facing since i'd have to stick the mount out far enough to clear the window frames and corners. TYVM!
I have mine mounted in the upward facing position using these mounts. They work great and also give you some clearance as well.

Mount-It! Speaker Wall Mounts, Pair of Universal Side Clamping Bookshelf Speaker Mounting Brackets, Large or Small Speakers, 2 Mounts, 55 Lbs Capacity, Black (MI-SB37)
by Value Max
Learn more: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MZE0O..._f-WqDbV7JWTKA

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
post #4792 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Love the way this sounds when it works, but dealing with all the other issues is annoying and I have a sense of buyers remorse.
Issues I have:
Twice now a horribly loud noise coming from left sub, like all the sound got sent there.
When I pause something and resume there is no sound. Even after only a couple of seconds of being paused. Cycle power on/off to fix.

Switching sources also no sound.
The volume control stops working on TV remote, have to use Naka remote. I know this one's kinda petty, but still.
DavAbq likes this.
post #4793 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadroDoofus View Post
Love the way this sounds when it works, but dealing with all the other issues is annoying and I have a sense of buyers remorse.
Issues I have:
Twice now a horribly loud noise coming from left sub, like all the sound got sent there.
When I pause something and resume there is no sound. Even after only a couple of seconds of being paused. Cycle power on/off to fix.

Switching sources also no sound.
The volume control stops working on TV remote, have to use Naka remote. I know this one's kinda petty, but still.
I hear you. I went through the same frustration. Recently, the HDMI handshake reset that was suggested, seemed to fix most issues for me. Search for my post and try them out and see if it works?

And keep emailing Nakamichi support patiently till they respond - I emailed them every single day till they were forced to respond to me last week

If its any solace, at least your Soundbar functions! Mine is bricked after a month and a half of use and Nakamichi support team was not surprised at all and that tells me, they probably are getting such complaints from others as well.

I am still waiting to figure out if they will replace my soundbar, or I need to turn it back to Walmart. If I go the Walmart way, I will NOT be buying another Nakamichi for sure. Brand new soundbar bricked after less than 2-months of use seems terrible.
post #4794 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 297
Instead of displaying the INPUT on the LED screen, is it possible to change it to the AUDIO FORMAT?
post #4795 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 11:57 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Yes. Pressing the info button repeatedly will display additional information, including the audio format
post #4796 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloannin View Post
Yes. Pressing the info button repeatedly will display additional information, including the audio format
Thanks, does it stay on the AUDIO FORMAT or it goes back to the INPUT?

Is there a way to turn off the LED after a few minutes into the movie?
post #4797 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 01:58 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Bay View Post
I hear you. I went through the same frustration. Recently, the HDMI handshake reset that was suggested, seemed to fix most issues for me. Search for my post and try them out and see if it works?

And keep emailing Nakamichi support patiently till they respond - I emailed them every single day till they were forced to respond to me last week

If its any solace, at least your Soundbar functions! Mine is bricked after a month and a half of use and Nakamichi support team was not surprised at all and that tells me, they probably are getting such complaints from others as well.

I am still waiting to figure out if they will replace my soundbar, or I need to turn it back to Walmart. If I go the Walmart way, I will NOT be buying another Nakamichi for sure. Brand new soundbar bricked after less than 2-months of use seems terrible.

Hey, In: I can sympathize. I was an early preorder and I believe I had the first 7.2 with a hardware failure. Ray was great, had a replacement here in 2 or 3 days. Shipped old one back prepaid in same boxes. There were a few significant bugs in the first shipping FW we lived through, and found the FW 2 series pretty stable. Then came 3.X. Its a shame because it sounds so good, but I am tired of bugs and getting kind of sad I didn’t just get an AVR and wire up speakers. Reading other sound bar threads, it seems they all have some kind of bugs.
In The Bay likes this.

Last edited by DavAbq; 08-01-2019 at 02:07 PM.
post #4798 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 02:20 PM

Update....if you are still having issues with the Sound bar not receiving DD+. Or it now scrolls Dolby Audio instead... I called Naka Support and this is a new issue. I advised others were having issues and suggested that I let everyone know to report to Naka Help Desk. The rep I spoke with was Reece, I think that is what he said. He is passing info to Engineer then going to email me.

So anyone not getting DD+ or Atmos anymore.. ( I described it as one step down from what the Audio should be). I have the issue across all my devices. Where I was getting Atmos I now get DD+

Let Naka know. Thanks
Tranzotic54 likes this.
post #4799 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicoled View Post
I set my directv to PCM/Stereo and no more washing machine noise. It's also on Naka's page
https://www.helpdesk.nakamichi-usa.c...enie-box-audio

Thanks for the tip! I was able to finally realize it was dropping the audio coming out of commercial breaks. Then I got frustrated enough to change the DTV settings. That solved the audio drop problem but now i only seem to have anything coming from the rear speakers in commercials. Nothing during the Dolby 5.1 regular programming. I guess I’ll live with it, and call it the lesser of two evils.

Last edited by DavAbq; 08-01-2019 at 02:33 PM.
post #4800 of 5076 Old 08-01-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM40i View Post
Quote:
In general or with the Naka specifically? It's possible in general but it's very hardware-dependent. I just did a quick check with the built-in Netflix on my LG C7 and couldn't get Atmos to register on the Naka. But I know others have gotten Netflix Atmos working on LG's with an AVR.

When I had the Samsung N950 soundbar for a month, along with my LG OLED55C8 and using the arc port to soundbar, dolby atmos worked with the Amazon Jack Ryan series. Said so on the LED readout on the bar. But with the same setup with the Naka, dolby audio readout is the best that will come through on the bar. Sounds good, but missing the upfiring atmos experience. Also the Samsung didn't have the audio delay after pausing, or changing source. But I read where the delay is normal after the FW update. That's kind of unacceptable.

When did your issues start? It just baffles me how everything can work perfectly then start to slowly loose functions. Hearing you have a bricked unit really worries me now. I think I'm developing new issues too with sound being muted .

It's such a shame to hear these recent run of issues. I just reported my first issues to Naka Help Desk, I am supposed to get emails with updates from the rep I spoke with. I am concerned now about how they will follow through, seeing how you have not gotten timely responses
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Tags
button* , nakamichi shockwafe , nakamichi soundbar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page