Originally Posted by healthnut
I just now received an email from JRiver, saying my order is being processed and I’ll receive an email notification when it ships. Hopefully this will all work out in the end, but I’d also have gone with Crutchfield, as the previous poster suggested, if I had a do over.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, a bit of good news for me. I was sent an email with a working UPS tracking number. Its scheduled delivery is Monday, but tracking also says that its loaded on the delivery vehicle and out for delivery in my town as of this Saturday morning.
I agree, Healthnut. If I can share advise to anyone, I'd say skip Sennheiser and purchase with an authorized store. Crutchfield is one, and now I noticed Abt is taking orders. Had I been considering this today, it would've been from one of them.
I kinda owe it to them. As an audiophile, I once read somewhere that when you read a review about an item, in judging whether you should buy or not, when the reviewer says that he'll buy one for himself, then you know that that's the one to buy. I thank this Crutchfield guy (JR)
. Notice what he said at the end: "Wait for this soundbar to come out - that's what I'm gonna do" with a smile.
To those who may think that it's better to wait than to be an early adopter, I'd agree. I'm usually not one who desires to be first. It happens because you buy to stop yourself from buying something else that you may regret.
Notice that neither store currently has stock of the item. I've applied my email address for notification when available even though I had pre-ordering. As you're awaiting word Healthnut, it gives a sense of what's happening as you're expecting yours. When available in their stock, you know your turn is soon, if not sooner.
Well, I better dress up to greet the new soundbar, "if" it shows up today. See ya!