Samsung HW-N950 Soundbar 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos - Page 88 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 926Likes

post #2611 of 2845 Old 05-03-2019, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxoa View Post
Try re-pairing your speakers. That happened to me once, and re-pairing took care of it.

Turn on the sound bar.
Press ID SET on the sub until you get a flashing blue light.
Press ID SET on each rear speaker until you get flashing blue lights.
Press UP on the remote until the sound bar shows ID SET on the speaker display.
Thanks, ntxoa. I did this already a few days ago, but there was very little improvement, if any.

____
Axel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2612 of 2845 Old 05-04-2019, 03:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmiel2k View Post
How do I perform factory reset on N950? Someone mentioned here to press and hold settings button. Thing is I can't find that button.
I thought it was hold the + and - button on the soundbar for a while.
post #2613 of 2845 Old 05-04-2019, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaus View Post
Read post 2599

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000 pioneer LX-500
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2614 of 2845 Old 05-04-2019, 08:14 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Thanks, ntxoa. I did this already a few days ago, but there was very little improvement, if any.

____
Axel
Not sure why Samsung is doing this but the issues could easily be fixed with a firmware upgrade :/

It dosnt look like its just your unit, its majority of them, iam waiting for when Bose releases their Atmos sound Bar.
post #2615 of 2845 Old 05-04-2019, 08:42 PM

Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo cave View Post
Not sure why Samsung is doing this but the issues could easily be fixed with a firmware upgrade :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBVEvjBdeQ&t=21s

It dosnt look like its just your unit, its majority of them, iam waiting for when Bose releases their Atmos sound Bar.
Bose is releasing an atmos bar? Please do tel....
post #2616 of 2845 Old 05-05-2019, 06:21 AM

Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo M View Post
Bose is releasing an atmos bar? Please do tel....
haha iam saying that iam hoping they release one, everyone else is doing it so its only a matter of time
post #2617 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 02:59 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi guys,

After posting on the Samsung forums to no avail I hope you guys can help.

My issue is that my sub is too loud. After reading several posts of people stating that their sub is too weak, I'm really wondering what's different.

I did the sub crawl where you place the sub on your favourite seating position and crawl around the room listening to the best place where the bass sounds best. In my case, that means a spot where the bass is less loud than the rest of the room. But it is still too loud. Even on -12 and bass on -6, when watching the Amaze trailer, when the lightning strikes the sub rumbles and my doors vibrate. I've also checked this with the opening scene of Prometheus, where when the spaceship flies over, the sub is really loud, rumbling and drowning out other sounds.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Rest of the setup:

PS4 on HDMI 1
MSI Laptop on HDMI 2
Philips 75" 8303 on HDMI out
post #2618 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 04:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowCat View Post
Hi guys,

After posting on the Samsung forums to no avail I hope you guys can help.

My issue is that my sub is too loud. After reading several posts of people stating that their sub is too weak, I'm really wondering what's different.

I did the sub crawl where you place the sub on your favourite seating position and crawl around the room listening to the best place where the bass sounds best. In my case, that means a spot where the bass is less loud than the rest of the room. But it is still too loud. Even on -12 and bass on -6, when watching the Amaze trailer, when the lightning strikes the sub rumbles and my doors vibrate. I've also checked this with the opening scene of Prometheus, where when the spaceship flies over, the sub is really loud, rumbling and drowning out other sounds.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Rest of the setup:

PS4 on HDMI 1
MSI Laptop on HDMI 2
Philips 75" 8303 on HDMI out
It's defective. Most sub complaints are exactly the opposite.
post #2619 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 06:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I wouldn’t jump so quickly to call it defective. I had the k-950 and now the n-950 never had a sub in either that I would say underperformed. More normal to a bit over performing. I keep it up front left and place some foam in rear port if it gets too aggressive. I think defective would mean cracking or something similar. But I have never had a lack of base or disconnecting issues, or lack of surrounds with either unit.
naustin likes this.

Lg oled65G7P
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
post #2620 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 08:05 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Well finding out that Samsung has ditched the models we have that are not even a year old for new ones is a tell tale sign they screwed up.

I have a Samsung Q6 TV to boot and have found that the speaker will not turn on when you turn on the TV with the TV remote (connected through ARC). Speaker turns off with the TV but will not turn on with the TV. Which means their ONE remote idea is out the door and I have the use both remotes. Unless others have found a way.

I have a PC connected through HDMI to speaker and then HDMI ARC speaker to TV. When running 4k content or sometimes 1080, the connection between the TV and the speaker loose connection, then regain, then loose connection again.

Working with Samsung has been a nightmare (folks over the phone are hard to work with) and I'm feeling it is the last time I will purchase any Samsung products.

"GUESS WHAT?!! I've got a fever. And the only perscription...is more cow bell" - Christopher Walken - SNL
post #2621 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
I wouldn’t jump so quickly to call it defective. I had the k-950 and now the n-950 never had a sub in either that I would say underperformed. More normal to a bit over performing. I keep it up front left and place some foam in rear port if it gets too aggressive. I think defective would mean cracking or something similar. But I have never had a lack of base or disconnecting issues, or lack of surrounds with either unit.
Thats actually a good idea with the foam, I'll try that. Thanks!
post #2622 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowCat View Post
Thats actually a good idea with the foam, I'll try that. Thanks!
Just be careful not to push against the actual speaker.

Lg oled65G7P
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
post #2623 of 2845 Old 05-06-2019, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
Liked: 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojr74 View Post
Well finding out that Samsung has ditched the models we have that are not even a year old for new ones is a tell tale sign they screwed up....
Working with Samsung has been a nightmare (folks over the phone are hard to work with) and I'm feeling it is the last time I will purchase any Samsung products.
Samsung has a history of frequent model updates. As a K950 owner I was surprised they kept to K950 so long (probably because they were digesting the Harman Kardon purchase). Tech support with most companies is crap, your best option is a good warranty through a local dealer IMHO.
william06 and UnfoldingSquid like this.
post #2624 of 2845 Old 05-07-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaus View Post
Read post 2599
Yes so? I try to help.
There are two options to reset, post 2599 only mention one:

Select the source (HDMI 1) press and hold the button (Sound Mode) 15 sec on soundbar appearing Tv Speaker, press and hold the button setting for 30 sec on the soundbar screen appearing (ini) and is goo off.
Or press and hold (+)and (-) on soundbar for 30sec

Just pick one.
Press and hold + and - button seems more easy for me.
post #2625 of 2845 Old 05-09-2019, 10:46 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 5
No DD+ Audio from HW-N950 on 2 different TCL Roku TV's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3IMOH View Post
Hi-
I am wondering if anyone else has the HW-N950 connected to a TCL Roku tv. The television auto-detects Dolby Digital Plus as the audio capability of the soundbar but when I have that selected I do not get any sound. The CEC seems to be working as I can adjust the volume thru the TV and it shows up on the soundbar display but the soundbar is silent. I tried 3 different HDMI cables and I hooked it up to an older 55" p that outputs DD+ to a vizio soundbar fine. the 950 is silent on that one too. I guess I just need to return it and try another one but wanted to see if anyone else has seen the same issue.
So the replacement HW-N950 has the same issue. I am assuming this is an issue with Roku/TCL but I am not sure.

TCL is pointing out that the manual for the HW-N950 says the soundbar only supports Dolby Digital, not DD+
I am telling them this is a misprint since there would be no way for a 7.1.4 channel soundbar to work without DD+

Still hoping there is someone else out there that has a TCL roku TV connected to the HW-N950.
post #2626 of 2845 Old 05-10-2019, 11:24 AM

Laptop, TV without ARC, Dolby Atmos ... I'm lost.

Hello there,

I read some threads but after that I'm think I got lost so I write this post to ask some help.

So my equipments are:

- Laptop: MSI GT62VR 6RE with 1 HDMI and 1 MiniDisplay port.
- TV: Samsung UN50J5200AFXZC with 2 HDMI but no ARC.

- Soundbar: as you guess Samsung HW N950.

In a first time, I would like to know if I can have Dolby Atmos when my TV does not have a HDMI ARC port ?

On my laptop I have the Dolby App and I see Dolby Atmos configuration in speakers' windows on windows 10. If necessary I can put a picture this evening.

My laptop is connected to the soundbar with HDMI1 port and after that I don't know what I need to do if I want to hear movies with Dolby Atmos.
On the screen of the sound bar I never see "Dolby Atmos" or "DTS X".

Thank you for your help and my apologizes for my english because I'm french...

post #2627 of 2845 Old 05-10-2019, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeduse View Post
In a first time, I would like to know if I can have Dolby Atmos when my TV does not have a HDMI ARC port ?

On my laptop I have the Dolby App and I see Dolby Atmos configuration in speakers' windows on windows 10. If necessary I can put a picture this evening.

My laptop is connected to the soundbar with HDMI1 port and after that I don't know what I need to do if I want to hear movies with Dolby Atmos.
On the screen of the sound bar I never see "Dolby Atmos" or "DTS X".

You can have Atmos from your laptop even if your tv does not have ARC.

Have you tried playing a blu-ray with Atmos audio from your laptop? That should work.

Or else play an mkv file with Atmos track using MPC HC app on your laptop. That’s how I do it.

Dolby App is supposed to upmix “regular” audio to Atmos also. But it may not work consistently. I’m on the Windows Insider preview program, and sometimes Atmos audio upmix has a problem with updates to Windows or Dolby app.

Nvidia Shield - Zidoo X9S - HTPC/MPC-HC
Oppo 203 - Samsung HW-N950 - 7.2.4
LG 86UH9500
post #2628 of 2845 Old 05-11-2019, 08:33 AM

More informations

Hello,

Thank you for your reply Ntxoa.
This morning I made new tests and I add some pictures.

First, my audio driver is High Definition Audio Device and I have no crackling/static noise (I followed the procedure from Denis Fyodorov at post #2423 ).

I have connected my laptop (hdmi port) to the soundbar (hdmi1) with the cable supplied with the soundbar.
Windows found the SB and informations are (see picture 1) :
- Name: EP-HDMI-RX
- Audio driver : High Definition Audio Device
- Connector : HDMI
- Audio processing : DTS Audio / Dolby Digital Plus / DTS-HD / Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital / Dolby Atmos (DD+, MAT 2.0 & 2.1).
- Enhancements : not activated.
- Bit stream : is on Dolby Atmos but I have a long list of choices.
- Spatial sound : Dolby Atmos for home theater.

I made a test with the movie Saving Private Ryan (.mkv) an MPC-HC, audio track is TrueHD Atmos [email protected] Kbps[eng] (truehd, 48000Hz, 7.1, s24).

On the screen of the SB there is no mention of Dolby Atmos (refer to User Manual, section 05 "Connecting using ann HDMI cable (Dolby Atmos supported)", note point 4 : "When Dolby Atmos is activated, "DOLBY ATMOS" appears in the front display." page 16).

I have no sound from the 4 ambiophonic speakers, it's just a 7.1 but not a 7.1.4.

Do I miss something in my setup or in MPC-HC ?

Thank you for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Device name.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	2565414   Click image for larger version

Name:	Codecs 1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	2565416   Click image for larger version

Name:	Codecs2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	2565418   Click image for larger version

Name:	Enhancements.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2565420   Click image for larger version

Name:	Statistics.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	2565422  

Name:	spatial.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2565424  
post #2629 of 2845 Old 05-13-2019, 02:53 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply Ntxoa.
This morning I made new tests and I add some pictures.

First, my audio driver is High Definition Audio Device and I have no crackling/static noise (I followed the procedure from Denis Fyodorov at post #2423 ).

I have connected my laptop (hdmi port) to the soundbar (hdmi1) with the cable supplied with the soundbar.
Windows found the SB and informations are (see picture 1) :
- Name: EP-HDMI-RX
- Audio driver : High Definition Audio Device
- Connector : HDMI
- Audio processing : DTS Audio / Dolby Digital Plus / DTS-HD / Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital / Dolby Atmos (DD+, MAT 2.0 & 2.1).
- Enhancements : not activated.
- Bit stream : is on Dolby Atmos but I have a long list of choices.
- Spatial sound : Dolby Atmos for home theater.

I made a test with the movie Saving Private Ryan (.mkv) an MPC-HC, audio track is TrueHD Atmos [email protected] Kbps[eng] (truehd, 48000Hz, 7.1, s24).

On the screen of the SB there is no mention of Dolby Atmos (refer to User Manual, section 05 "Connecting using ann HDMI cable (Dolby Atmos supported)", note point 4 : "When Dolby Atmos is activated, "DOLBY ATMOS" appears in the front display." page 16).

I have no sound from the 4 ambiophonic speakers, it's just a 7.1 but not a 7.1.4.

Do I miss something in my setup or in MPC-HC ?

Thank you for your help.
To have your PC/laptop send a Dolby Atmos signal, you must also ensure that you have your media player configured properly. This is different for every player. In general, you are looking for settings that send unprocessed bitstream audio. For example, in MPC-HC (media Player Classic Home Theater):

1) In MPC-HC, go to Options > Internal Filters > Audio decoder.
2) In the Properties window, on the Audio Settings tab, under Bitstreaming (S/PDIF, HDMI), select all check boxes (they mean that for these formats, the signal will be processed by the soundbar rather than your PC), especially the Dolby TrueHD (required for Dolby Atmos) and DTS-HD (required for DTS:X) check boxes. See the attached screenshots.

How to check that you are bitstreaming unprocessed audio: when you change volume in your media player during playback of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X audio, it will not have any effect; only changing volume on the SB will work. Also, when Atmos/DTS:X is properly detected by the SB, not only text will flow for a few seconds on the SB display, but also the Sound Mode button (which has options STANDARD, SURROUND, or SMART.) will not have any effect.

Also, obviously, your video file must have an Atmos track.

As far as I know, the Spatial sound: Dolby Atmos for home theater option in Windows is not required for movies with Dolby Atmos (only for games that support the Dolby Atmos sound). To watch a movie, you don't even need the Dolby Access app installed. Just make sure you configure your media player to send bitstream audio via HDMI and that the video has the Atmos audio track selected.

As for your TV not supporting ARC, this is not a problem at all as long as you connect the sound source (laptop in your case) directly to the soundbar. In this scenario, TV is not sending any signal; it is only used to output image. And this is the recommended way to set up your system because ARC has limitations, and cannot send high bitrate object based audio such as lossless Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. It can send DD+, which may have Atmos encoded into it, but it is lossy. So, to have the best possible sound and not worry about limitations, connect your PC directly to the SB rather than to TV with ARC.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.png
Views:	43
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	2566050   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	44
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	2566052  

Last edited by Denis Fyodorov; 05-13-2019 at 04:59 AM.
post #2630 of 2845 Old 05-14-2019, 07:58 AM

Hello Denis,

Thank you for your post. Yesterday I configured MPC-HC by following your information and now the setup is OK.
Like you said, I can't change the volume with the laptop but only with the SB remote and when I read a movie with an Atmos track I see Dolby Atmos on the SB screen.

Now I can enjoy the N950 !

Thank you again for your help, it,s very appreciate !
post #2631 of 2845 Old 05-14-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Hello Denis,

Thank you for your post. Yesterday I configured MPC-HC by following your information and now the setup is OK.
Like you said, I can't change the volume with the laptop but only with the SB remote and when I read a movie with an Atmos track I see Dolby Atmos on the SB screen.

Now I can enjoy the N950 !

Thank you again for your help, it,s very appreciate !
Joeduse,

I'm glad it was helpful for you. Have fun with your N950!
post #2632 of 2845 Old 05-15-2019, 11:53 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Had a deal on this soundbar for about $850 and figured i'd bite the bullet.

Our livingroom space is about 11.5 x 9.8ft with the couch against the back wall (sadly).
The TV and soundbar are about 8.8ft away from the listening position, the issue i might face is in the rear atmos speakers.

As mentioned, our couch is against the wall. I have no possibility to put the rear speakers further back than approx 8 inches, so they are more to the sides (6.2ft to the left and right) than to the back. I will aim them towards the listening position however, so that the sound of both the front firing and the upfiring hits the listening position.

Would this cause big soundstage issues?
Or wont it be as big of an issue compared to an actual 'real '7.1.4 atmos setup?
post #2633 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rck010 View Post
Had a deal on this soundbar for about $850 and figured i'd bite the bullet.

Our livingroom space is about 11.5 x 9.8ft with the couch against the back wall (sadly).
The TV and soundbar are about 8.8ft away from the listening position, the issue i might face is in the rear atmos speakers.

As mentioned, our couch is against the wall. I have no possibility to put the rear speakers further back than approx 8 inches, so they are more to the sides (6.2ft to the left and right) than to the back. I will aim them towards the listening position however, so that the sound of both the front firing and the upfiring hits the listening position.

Would this cause big soundstage issues?
Or wont it be as big of an issue compared to an actual 'real '7.1.4 atmos setup?
My couch is also against the wall and the back speakers are almost on the side level, maybe just a tad to the back (approx. 100° degree angle). I do not feel any disadvantage regarding sound "from behind". The immersion may be broken when I lean from the center position to the right or to the left, and one of the speakers starts to prevail over another. I read various recommendations regarding positioning of back speakers - some say placing them more to the back is better, others say that just a little bit to the back is fine. The best way is to try for yourself if you have room for it, but even the side position is good enough for me.

Last edited by Denis Fyodorov; 05-16-2019 at 01:48 AM.
post #2634 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Fyodorov View Post
My couch is also against the wall and the back speakers are almost on the side level, maybe just a tad to the back (approx. 100° degree angle). I do not feel any disadvantage regarding sound "from behind". The immersion may be broken when I lean from the center position to the right or to the left, and one of the speakers starts to prevail over another. I read various recommendations regarding positioning of back speakers - some say placing them more to the back is better, others say that just a little bit to the back is fine. The best way is to try for yourself if you have room for it, but even the side position is good enough for me.
Thanks for your response, sounds like you're in simular situation as me.
How far are the right and left rear speaker from the listening position (horizontally)?

In the worst case, i could move my couch a little forward during movie watching, but i rather not...
post #2635 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 02:30 AM

The speakers are approx. 1 - 1.2 meters away (the right one is a bit farther because it is louder in my specific unit than the left one, and therefore I have to compensate for this with positioning as there's no possibility to calibrate the left and right speaker level separately - only in combination). If you're one of those people who like pronounced back sound effects, this is a good distance. However, I prefer more balanced level for all speakers. In general, both my rear speakers are louder than any speaker from the main unit, even when I have them at the -6 level. I would put them a little farther away from the listening position, but the room doesn't allow that.
I'm not sure whether it's OK that the back and atmos-enabled speakers a bit louder by default - there's an opinion that this is necessary because sound needs to reflect off walls. Or it's just my poorly calibrated unit (on default levels, my side speakers are louder than front and center, the front atmos-enabled are even more louder, and the back and back-top are the loudest of all, like 3 - 4 db higher).

Last edited by Denis Fyodorov; 05-16-2019 at 02:43 AM.
post #2636 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Fyodorov View Post
The speakers are approx. 1 - 1.2 meters away (the right one is a bit farther because it is louder in my specific unit than the left one, and therefore I have to compensate for this with positioning as there's no possibility to calibrate the left and right speaker level separately - only in combination). If you're one of those people who likes the back sound effects, this is a good distance. However, I prefer more balanced level for all speakers. In general, both my rear speakers are louder than any speaker from the main unit, even when I have them at the -6 level. I would put them a little farther away from the listening position, but the room doesn't allow that.
I'm not sure whether it's OK that the back and atmos-enabled speakers a bit louder by default - there's an opinion that this is necessary because sound needs to reflect off walls. Or it's just my poorly calibrated unit (on default levels, my side speakers are louder than front and center, the front atmos-enabled are even more louder, and the back and back-top are the loudest of all, like 3 - 4 db higher).
Thanks, sounds like i should be fine in my situation.
May i ask how big your room is?
post #2637 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rck010 View Post
Thanks, sounds like i should be fine in my situation.
May i ask how big your room is?
Haven't really measured it. I rent the place. It's a small one – should be about 3x4 meters.
post #2638 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 06:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Liked: 304
According to Dolby the rears speakers should be between 90 - 110 degrees.

https://www.dolby.com/us/en/technolo...guidelines.pdf

Samsung 75Q9FN
Samsung HW-N950
Samsung UBD-M9500
post #2639 of 2845 Old 05-16-2019, 11:20 PM

Rear speakers disconnecting - Orbi / mesh

In case this is helpful to anyone - I was able to resolve constant disconnection of rears and/or sub by disabling 2.4Ghz on my Orbi mesh network.

I know this has been mentioned before but thought I’d reiterate as it took me a long time to find the answer!
post #2640 of 2845 Old 05-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Harrison View Post
Rear speakers disconnecting - Orbi / mesh

In case this is helpful to anyone - I was able to resolve constant disconnection of rears and/or sub by disabling 2.4Ghz on my Orbi mesh network.

I know this has been mentioned before but thought I’d reiterate as it took me a long time to find the answer!
How do you turn off 2.4GHz on Orbi, in my settings all I see is disable SSID broadcast.

Samsung 75Q9FN
Samsung HW-N950
Samsung UBD-M9500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page