Vizio 2019 Soundbars - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-27-2019, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Vizio 2019 Soundbars

Maybe I missed it, but it doesn't look like anyone is talking about Vizio releasing their 2019 soundbar lineup: https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-t...lability-news/

I'm specifically interested in their 2 higher end ones: SB36514-G6 and SB36312-G6

They seem to be reasonably priced and Vizio has a decent rep for producing quality soundbars. The SB36312-G6 appears to already be available to buy at Best Buy, and maybe other places, but I can't find the SB36514-G6. It appears they use different subs for some reason.

Anyone have any clue if buying the SB36312-G6 then adding rear speakers at a later date would be an option?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-28-2019, 04:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud sloth View Post
Maybe I missed it, but it doesn't look like anyone is talking about Vizio releasing their 2019 soundbar lineup: https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-t...lability-news/

I'm specifically interested in their 2 higher end ones: SB36514-G6 and SB36312-G6

They seem to be reasonably priced and Vizio has a decent rep for producing quality soundbars. The SB36312-G6 appears to already be available to buy at Best Buy, and maybe other places, but I can't find the SB36514-G6. It appears they use different subs for some reason.

Anyone have any clue if buying the SB36312-G6 then adding rear speakers at a later date would be an option?
My GUESS is no, but unless you need the slim subwoofer, I would just buy last year's SB36512. It's often on sale for cheaper than the brand new 36312 will be, should produce more bass, has the same two up firing channels and throws in rear satellite speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page