Soundbar Upgrade Recommendations - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By wrj54

post #1 of 2 Old 09-21-2019, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Soundbar Upgrade Recommendations

I currently have a Vizio SB3821-C6 and wondering if there is a good upgrade soundbar for $500 or less. I mainly listen to dialog (a lot of sports and some shows) and movies; no music. I've read quite a bit and it is confusing. My son has the Yamaha 207 and likes it but I've read about a crossover issue. I see there is now a 209 model by Yamaha so I'm not sure if that problem still exists. I also read about the Sonos Beam but reviewers mentioned there is no separate bass speaker (unless you buy one). Any suggestions?
effektz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-03-2019, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
I currently have a Vizio SB3821-C6 and wondering if there is a good upgrade soundbar for $500 or less. I mainly listen to dialog (a lot of sports and some shows) and movies; no music. I've read quite a bit and it is confusing. My son has the Yamaha 207 and likes it but I've read about a crossover issue. I see there is now a 209 model by Yamaha so I'm not sure if that problem still exists. I also read about the Sonos Beam but reviewers mentioned there is no separate bass speaker (unless you buy one). Any suggestions?
I have no answers to this but have similar concerns. I hope someone will pick it up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page