Sonos Introduces Arc Soundbar with Dolby Atmos - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 31Likes

post #151 of 154 Old 05-20-2020, 06:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC3 View Post
having switched from the same Denon AVR and a NHT 5.1 system to Beam-based 5.1, all I can say is the wireless and voice operated convenience has no comparison. Music quality might suffer a bit in comparison at louder volumes, but Sonos plays music just fine in my unprofessional laypersons opinion...
I have had the playbar, sub, and Play 1's as rears using them with my LG Oled's for a few years and its been great. Is it the same as my Denon 4400 and JVC projector? - no but its great for everyday 5.1 tv viewing. As far as music it can get plenty loud enough. Adding the sub definitely improved music. Also the Play ones are more than enough for rears, no need to get the 3's.

Also the dialog mode really rocks.

Again its about convenience - I have the Play 1's on stands behind the couch and no speaker wires needed. I just upgraded my old LG Oled to a C9. Looking forward to testing the ARC.

Last edited by garetjaxor; 05-20-2020 at 06:09 AM. Reason: changes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 154 Old 05-26-2020, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So, it has been a few weeks since the announcement. I was wondering if anyone has seen any actual real reviews ? I have searched , and every site I see is just doing the usual Blah , blah blah, of features and speculation. It seems really odd, and concerning, that there have not been any actual real life reviews, any idea why? Who would even consider buying ANY product, pre-launch , if a company is not willing to stand by its product and let the market review it. Crazy, right ?
post #153 of 154 Old 05-26-2020, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonoaks View Post
So, it has been a few weeks since the announcement. I was wondering if anyone has seen any actual real reviews ? I have searched , and every site I see is just doing the usual Blah , blah blah, of features and speculation. It seems really odd, and concerning, that there have not been any actual real life reviews, any idea why? Who would even consider buying ANY product, pre-launch , if a company is not willing to stand by its product and let the market review it. Crazy, right ?
I think the current pandemic has affected us hearing more than we would of by now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #154 of 154 Old 05-26-2020, 07:58 PM

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonoaks View Post
it’s not out yet. It doesn’t even ship until June 10th also pandemic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page