HDfury ARCANA -- eARC adapter for Sonos ARC and Bose 700 Soundbars - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 75Likes

post #121 of 152 Old 06-30-2020, 04:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5652 Post(s)
Liked: 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilH2002 View Post
Very sorry if this has (probably) been asked before.

To eliminate lip sync on my LG B8/Sky/Arc System, do I just need an Arcana or do I need an additional switch too?
If you only have one HDMI source, then ARCANA is enough. See attached diagram
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.1-legend.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	2751354  
Synomenon likes this.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 152 Old 06-30-2020, 11:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Many thanks 👍
post #123 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 07:41 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I preordered the arcana/vertex 2 package and looking to have the following configuration. Pretty sure this will work as I expect, but would be nice to see some confirmation.

- Sources (xbox, fire tv cube) will be input to vertex2 matrix. May add a second fire TV to allowing streaming to both outputs.
- 1st output (TX0) will be to main TV. May use ARC functionality here to play TVs built-in apps.
- 2nd output (TX1) will be to the back patio. The output will then be split with a separate splitter to two TVs back there (both 4k 60Hz with a 4k 60Hz splitter). Audio will be provided by 2 Sonos Amps via TVs ARC connection, PCM stereo only.
- Audio output will always match TX0 video and go to Arcana, then to Sonos Arc for audio. The video output on the Arcana will be sent to a 1080p monitor in the back of the main room (open concept w/kitchen). No audio required with the monitor.

Will this work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 09:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvimbe View Post
I preordered the arcana/vertex 2 package and looking to have the following configuration. Pretty sure this will work as I expect, but would be nice to see some confirmation.

- Sources (xbox, fire tv cube) will be input to vertex2 matrix. May add a second fire TV to allowing streaming to both outputs.
- 1st output (TX0) will be to main TV. May use ARC functionality here to play TVs built-in apps.
- 2nd output (TX1) will be to the back patio. The output will then be split with a separate splitter to two TVs back there (both 4k 60Hz with a 4k 60Hz splitter). Audio will be provided by 2 Sonos Amps via TVs ARC connection, PCM stereo only.
- Audio output will always match TX0 video and go to Arcana, then to Sonos Arc for audio. The video output on the Arcana will be sent to a 1080p monitor in the back of the main room (open concept w/kitchen). No audio required with the monitor.

Will this work?
Yes absolutely !

Just make sure you understand that if you send same signal to TX0 and TX1, then it will only work if audio format does not exceed what the "two TVs back there" can support.
Cause if you send full audio format that exceed what those "two TVs back there" can support, then SONOS Arc will work but these 2 TVs won't be able to accept that audio format.
So when only main TV up you will have best video and best audio to SONOS Arc, but if you play same signal to main TV and "two TVs back there" then it will be up to what those 2 TVs support if you want video/audio on everything at the same time.

If you route main TV and "two TVs back there" separately from 2 different sources, then all will work at their best capabilities.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #125 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Yes absolutely !

Just make sure you understand that if you send same signal to TX0 and TX1, then it will only work if audio format does not exceed what the "two TVs back there" can support.
Cause if you send full audio format that exceed what those "two TVs back there" can support, then SONOS Arc will work but these 2 TVs won't be able to accept that audio format.
So when only main TV up you will have best video and best audio to SONOS Arc, but if you play same signal to main TV and "two TVs back there" then it will be up to what those 2 TVs support if you want video/audio on everything at the same time.

If you route main TV and "two TVs back there" separately from 2 different sources, then all will work at their best capabilities.
Thanks for the response! So as an example, the TX0 (Sonos Arc audio) can handle DD+, while TX1 (Sonos Amps audio) can only handle DD. So when TX0 are on the same source (FireTV) I need to limit audio to DD. If just TX0, then opt for full DD+. Are there configuration options in Vertex2 to allow for this? FYI, I'm not sure that example would be a problem as I think TVs, 'back there' in this case, should be able to scale back DD+ to DD (I think I can test this with current equipment), but don't think that's the case for TrueHD.

As a followup, is there a configuration to only send video, no audio to TX1? Related, can the vertex2 or Arcana delay video by around 70ms or so? I ask because Sonos has the ability to group audio together across rooms, so I could play the Sonos amps 'back there' in stereo while Sonos Arc plays full audio using Sonos multiroom. However, for TV audio, Sonos Arc plays immediately, while grouped rooms are delayed for buffering requirements. Some adjustments can be made within Sonos, but the ability to make timing adjustments to audio and video within Vertex2 and Arcana could help make it all more seamless.
post #126 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the response! So as an example, the TX0 (Sonos Arc audio) can handle DD+, while TX1 (Sonos Amps audio) can only handle DD. So when TX0 are on the same source (FireTV) I need to limit audio to DD. If just TX0, then opt for full DD+.

1. Are there configuration options in Vertex2 to allow for this? FYI, I'm not sure that example would be a problem as I think TVs, 'back there' in this case, should be able to scale back DD+ to DD (I think I can test this with current equipment), but don't think that's the case for TrueHD.

2. As a followup, is there a configuration to only send video, no audio to TX1?
3. Related, can the vertex2 or Arcana delay video by around 70ms or so? I ask because Sonos has the ability to group audio together across rooms, so I could play the Sonos amps 'back there' in stereo while Sonos Arc plays full audio using Sonos multiroom. However, for TV audio, Sonos Arc plays immediately, while grouped rooms are delayed for buffering requirements. Some adjustments can be made within Sonos, but the ability to make timing adjustments to audio and video within Vertex2 and Arcana could help make it all more seamless.
1. All that will be all automatic once initially set up for that.
2. yes you can mute audio going to any output
3. No, not possible to delay audio (or video)

post #127 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 12:05 PM

Thanks again for the responses. Greatly appreciated.
post #128 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 12:32 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
If you only have one HDMI source, then ARCANA is enough. See attached diagram
So when they say PJ or Tv without ARC HDMI, are they including TVs with ARC HDMI but no eARC?

This is my set up. (Sony 930e Arc input HDMI 3)->Arcana split 1->Sonos ARC sound bar split 2 Apple TV 4K.

Will I get Dolby atmos sound through the Sonos Arc while watching the movie on the 930e display?

I’m sure this has been explained to death, but I wanted to make sure before I pull my CC out lol. Thanks for the help everyone!
post #129 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retina View Post
So when they say PJ or Tv without ARC HDMI, are they including TVs with ARC HDMI but no eARC?

This is my set up. (Sony 930e Arc input HDMI 3)->Arcana split 1->Sonos ARC sound bar split 2 Apple TV 4K.

Will I get Dolby atmos sound through the Sonos Arc while watching the movie on the 930e display?

I’m sure this has been explained to death, but I wanted to make sure before I pull my CC out lol. Thanks for the help everyone!
If you only watch content from your Apple TV 4k, not any built in TV apps, then it does not matter if your TV is ARC capable or not, you will not use that functionality. Your ATV connects to Arcana which connects to your TV to display video and your Sonos Arc to audio.

You would not need to connect the Arcana to the Arc labeled port on your TV. If you do want to use your TVs built in apps...things get a bit more complicated.
HDfury and Mr.Retina like this.
post #130 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
If you do want to use your TVs built in apps...things get a bit more complicated.
Not really. It just might get more expensive. You'd only need to wire up the system following the diagram in the first post of this thread.
HDfury likes this.
post #131 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
If you only watch content from your Apple TV 4k, not any built in TV apps, then it does not matter if your TV is ARC capable or not, you will not use that functionality. Your ATV connects to Arcana which connects to your TV to display video and your Sonos Arc to audio.

You would not need to connect the Arcana to the Arc labeled port on your TV. If you do want to use your TVs built in apps...things get a bit more complicated.
Perfect. Speaking of video, I’m assuming I can still passthrough 4k DV HDR through the Arcana from the Apple TV 4K correct? Thanks for the insight!
post #132 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synomenon View Post
Not really. It just might get more expensive. You'd only need to wire up the system following the diagram in the first post of this thread.
I meant complicated in the sense that what you will need depends on whether or not Arcana gets the 'stretch goal' functionality mentioned on the product page.
Synomenon likes this.
post #133 of 152 Old 07-01-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retina View Post
Perfect. Speaking of video, I’m assuming I can still passthrough 4k DV HDR through the Arcana from the Apple TV 4K correct? Thanks for the insight!
HDMI 2.0b Full Audio/Video passthrough up to 18Gbps/600MHz (SDR/HDR10/DV/LLDV)

https://www.hdfury.com/product/4k-arcana-18gbps/
HDfury likes this.
post #134 of 152 Old 07-02-2020, 10:40 AM

Liked: 0
What if the TV is the source

Quote:
There is NO solution in the WORLD for SONOS ARC.

ARCANA is sole and world first solution for SONOS ARC.

What is the problem ?

eARC comes with HDMI2.1 TVs (HDMI input / eARC output) and it is also implemented on some HDMI 2.0b TVs and via HDMI output / eARC input on Audio Video Receiver or soundbar. 
This allows full audio sound playback up to Atmos over True HD from TV APPS and external HDMI sources connected to such eARC capable TV (HDMI input / eARC output) and retrieved via eARC capable sound system (HDMI output / eARC input).
eARC is not yet a perfect standard as some audio formats remain to be supported and might never be supported as manufacturers seem to start dropping support for some audio formats via eARC. 

On the other side HDMI2.1 AVR has technical challenges and highly associated cost to route 1500MHz/48Gbps signals. Manufacturers of audio systems might choose to offer eARC capable sound systems only and some like SONOS already did it with their SONOS ARC soundbar. Bose also went that way with their BOSE 500/700 soundbars and many manufacturers are expected to provide such eARC solution only over the years to come as HDMI2.1 and up TV will become the norm.
For manufacturers, it also means no video signal to handle, no licensing fee, no common hdmi issues, cable issues, etc..  
The problem is that such eARC only sound system will only work at its full capabilities from an eARC TV, reality of the market today is that there are still a lot of displays owned or brand new one that do not offer such HDMI input with eARC output.
Projectors, PC monitors and ARC 5.1 TVs are typical examples.

What is the solution ?

Basically, an eARC TV is accepting HDMI signals via its inputs and offering full audio via eARC from one of them (HDMI input / eARC output). Therefore, the challenge was to create a device that will act as an eARC TV, it should be capable of receiving HDMI signals via an HDMI input and capable of offering full audio via another HDMI input / eARC output. That's exactly what ARCANA is doing.

This did not exist in HDMI until we made it, normally in HDMI you cannot connect OUTPUT to OUTPUT or INPUT to INPUT. We did it.

ANY DEVICE HDMI OUTPUT (source, switcher, matrix, splitter, HDfury) > HDMI cable > DEVICE HDMI INPUT | "Digital Magic happens here" | simulated HDMI TV INPUT / eARC OUTPUT < HDMI cable < SONOS ARC HDMI OUTPUT / eARC INPUT

ARCANA details:
- Size: 99x60x22mm
- HDMI2.0b input up to 18Gbps/600MHz (SDR/HDR10/DV/LLDV)
- HDMI2.0b output up to 18Gbps/600MHz (SDR/HDR10/DV/LLDV)
- HDMI2.1 eARC input for Full Audio up to Atmos over True HD
- USB type C (for power)
- USB type A female (for USB stick update)
- RS232 jack connector (for integration and control, not needed for average user)
- Rotary switch for menu navigation
- OLED display (for signal info and menu)
- Allow DV content playback from LLDV capable source on ANY HDR10 display.
- Downscaler for UHD > FHD, 2160p > 1080p and 4K > 2K
- HDCP Converter
- Signal modification: Chroma, Color space and Color Depth
- Real time modification of HDR metadata Nits value.
- Signal information and details on OSD
Thanks a lot, everything is clear, but what if I only watch movies which might have Atmos or TrueHD from internet through the TV's apps and want to send the sound to Sonos Arc? But the TV has only ARC HDMI, how to use ARCANA in this situation?
post #135 of 152 Old 07-02-2020, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Thanks a lot, everything is clear, but what if I only watch movies which might have Atmos or TrueHD from internet through the TV's apps and want to send the sound to Sonos Arc? But the TV has only ARC HDMI, how to use ARCANA in this situation?
1. PLAY YOUR APPS from external source !
2. Read the FAQ !!!

My TV is ARC, can this device makes it eARC?

If your TV has ARC input, it cannot be converted to eARC short of buying new TV. The capabilities that your TV has over the ARC connection (5.1 or Atmos/DD+ for LG TV’s and some others) will remain unless the manufacturer decides to update it via firmware.

To overcome the limitation (or if there is no ARC connection such as in a projector or monitor) people are running theirs apps from external HDMI sources from which they can get FULL AUDIO up to Atmos over TrueHD.
Arcana takes ANY HDMI output from ANY HDMI device and passes the HDMI signal to TV and whatever sound format supported by the eARC device (typically SONOS Arc or BOSE 500/700), including Atmos over TrueHD.
For example: External HDMI source > Arcana > one output to TV/projector/monitor and one output to SONOS Arc.
Arcana allows for the transfer of FULL AUDIO including Atmos over True HD from any source, It does not alter anything on your TV. The ARC port of your TV does not gain any additional functionality.
Arcana converts any HDMI Video/Audio output from any device (source, switcher, splitter, matrix and any of our devices) into a suitable HDMI eARC port where SONOS Arc can receive FULL AUDIO including Atmos over TrueHD as well as an other format that your TV may not support.

post #136 of 152 Old 07-02-2020, 11:00 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfury View Post
1. Play your apps from external source !
2. Read the faq !!!

my tv is arc, can this device makes it earc?

if your tv has arc input, it cannot be converted to earc short of buying new tv. The capabilities that your tv has over the arc connection (5.1 or atmos/dd+ for lg tv’s and some others) will remain unless the manufacturer decides to update it via firmware.

To overcome the limitation (or if there is no arc connection such as in a projector or monitor) people are running theirs apps from external hdmi sources from which they can get full audio up to atmos over truehd.
Arcana takes any hdmi output from any hdmi device and passes the hdmi signal to tv and whatever sound format supported by the earc device (typically sonos arc or bose 500/700), including atmos over truehd.
For example: External hdmi source > arcana > one output to tv/projector/monitor and one output to sonos arc.
Arcana allows for the transfer of full audio including atmos over true hd from any source, it does not alter anything on your tv. The arc port of your tv does not gain any additional functionality.
Arcana converts any hdmi video/audio output from any device (source, switcher, splitter, matrix and any of our devices) into a suitable hdmi earc port where sonos arc can receive full audio including atmos over truehd as well as an other format that your tv may not support.
Amen brother, Arcana simple elegant solution!!!! Way cheaper than an new panel!!

Western Canada
post #137 of 152 Old 07-06-2020, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Any idea when these could possibly ship?
post #138 of 152 Old 07-06-2020, 05:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneGio View Post
Any idea when these could possibly ship?
Before 1st OCTOBER is the sole date at the moment.
We prefer people expect it late and we manage to ship earlier rather than the other way around.

post #139 of 152 Old 07-06-2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Before 1st OCTOBER is the sole date at the moment.

We prefer people expect it late and we manage to ship earlier rather than the other way around.

Wow, ok thanks. Going to be a awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #140 of 152 Old 07-06-2020, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneGio View Post
Wow, ok thanks. Going to be a awhile.

less than 3 months to build such hardware from scratch is a very short time and a very challenging task.

All credit goes to SONOS Arc community who helped making this possible by supporting the crowdfunding/pre-order.
HurricaneGio likes this.

post #141 of 152 Old 07-07-2020, 01:34 AM

Quote:
less than 3 months to build such hardware from scratch is a very short time and a very challenging task.

All credit goes to SONOS Arc community who helped making this possible by supporting the crowdfunding/pre-order.

I get it. Thanks

post #142 of 152 Old 07-07-2020, 08:23 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
@HDfury

Will the Arcana pass VRR from the Xbox One X?

My TV is ARC only, I need to retain ARC and CEC functionality so I can use apps on my TV, and get sound back to my eARC Yamaha receiver, while using the TV remote to control volume on my receiver (CEC). Is this possible?

Ultimately I would like to use the Arcana on my Xbox, send TrueHD Atmos to the Yamaha receiver while sending 4k video (HDR10) to my Samsung TV, VRR would be an added bonus. Is Arcana the device I need?

Thank you!
post #143 of 152 Old 07-07-2020, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknaub View Post
@HDfury

Will the Arcana pass VRR from the Xbox One X?

My TV is ARC only, I need to retain ARC and CEC functionality so I can use apps on my TV, and get sound back to my eARC Yamaha receiver, while using the TV remote to control volume on my receiver (CEC). Is this possible?

Ultimately I would like to use the Arcana on my Xbox, send TrueHD Atmos to the Yamaha receiver while sending 4k video (HDR10) to my Samsung TV, VRR would be an added bonus. Is Arcana the device I need?

Thank you!
No device in the world can pass VRR and upcoming AVR that claim to do so will limit the fluctuation range so badly that it will render the feature useless.
VRR/Gsync/Freesync are tech made to be used from source to display direct and you are supposed to extract sound from source or from eARC TV.

You don't need ARCANA since your AVR have HDMI inputs.

You can use Vertex1 or Integral2 to get Atmos/true HD to your AVR INPUT and 4K HDR to your TV.

You already asked same question by email, please use one way and stick with it, otherwise you waste time, we waste time and we delay answer to others. thanx.

post #144 of 152 Old 07-09-2020, 10:48 AM

I preordered the Arcana. Thanks so much for making this device! Question about functionality. I have a cable box and an Apple TV. Obviously I can only get Atmos vis the Apple TV (not the cable box). So I don't need eARC functionality for the cable box. Meaning, I have two devices, but I only need to get Atmos from one of them.

With the Arcana, will I be able to connect the cable box directly to the TV and the Apple TV directly to the Arcana and get sound from both to the Sonos Arc, or will I need an HDMI switcher?
post #145 of 152 Old 07-09-2020, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Hello Guys! Will this Aracana work with an HDMI 1.4 receiver instead of a soundbar?
I have an old Pioneer VSX-1120K and a new Samsung Q80R and have not been able to get lossless audio to the receiver using a ViewHD audio extractor switch.

TV Samsung Q80R - HDMI 2.0 at the moment- there is supposed to be a 2.1 upgrade in a future (who knows when)
Media Player Zidoo Z9S - HDMI 2.0
Receiver Pioneer VSX-1120K - HDMI 1.4

I would like to use TV internal apps.
Also would like the Zidoo to play HDR10 and HDR10+ videos to de Q80R display.
Let me know my best options without breaking the bank if possible.

Last edited by chiquito3; 07-09-2020 at 01:41 PM.
post #146 of 152 Old 07-09-2020, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quick question. There has been discussions about HDMI cables that are too short. Will Arcana work with a Fire Stick 4K that is directly plugged in, or is an extension HDMI cable needed?
post #147 of 152 Old 07-09-2020, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspin14m View Post
I preordered the Arcana. Thanks so much for making this device! Question about functionality. I have a cable box and an Apple TV. Obviously I can only get Atmos vis the Apple TV (not the cable box). So I don't need eARC functionality for the cable box. Meaning, I have two devices, but I only need to get Atmos from one of them.

With the Arcana, will I be able to connect the cable box directly to the TV and the Apple TV directly to the Arcana and get sound from both to the Sonos Arc, or will I need an HDMI switcher?
All depends if can reach the stretch goal of 800 pre order, then ARCANA alone might be enough, if not, then you would need either a switcher + SHARC + Arcana or Vertex2/Diva or Maestro + Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquito3 View Post
Hello Guys! Will this Aracana work with an HDMI 1.4 receiver instead of a soundbar?
I have an old Pioneer VSX-1120K and a new Samsung Q80R and have not been able to get lossless audio to the receiver using a ViewHD audio extractor switch.

TV Samsung Q80R - HDMI 2.0 at the moment- there is supposed to be a 2.1 upgrade in a future (who knows when)
Media Player Zidoo Z9S - HDMI 2.0
Receiver Pioneer VSX-1120K - HDMI 1.4

I would like to use TV internal apps.
Also would like the Zidoo to play HDR10 and HDR10+ videos to de Q80R display.
Let me know my best options without breaking the bank if possible.
Arcana won't help you if your sound system is not eARC.

You need Vertex1 or Integral2, but what ever APPS you play from your TV will stay at what ever audio format your TV is capable of offering. (unless you get an update as you mentioned)

SOURCES > VERTEX1/INTEGRAL2 > one output to TV, other to AVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_O View Post
Quick question. There has been discussions about HDMI cables that are too short. Will Arcana work with a Fire Stick 4K that is directly plugged in, or is an extension HDMI cable needed?
Yes it will work just fine with Fire Stick, already tested.

post #148 of 152 Old 07-10-2020, 05:53 AM

Quote:
All depends if can reach the stretch goal of 800 pre order, then ARCANA alone might be enough, if not, then you would need either a switcher + SHARC + Arcana or Vertex2/Diva or Maestro + Arcana

You need Vertex1 or Integral2, but what ever APPS you play from your TV will stay at what ever audio format your TV is capable of offering. (unless you get an update as you mentioned)

Yes it will work just fine with Fire Stick, already tested.

HDFury what are the main differences between Vertex1 vs Integral2?
What are the advantages from one to the other?
Won't an AVR Key work for me?
post #149 of 152 Old 07-10-2020, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquito3 View Post

HDFury what are the main differences between Vertex1 vs Integral2?
What are the advantages from one to the other?
Won't an AVR Key work for me?
The only difference between Integral2 and Vertex1 is that Vertex1 have an OLED display, apart from that, they are the exact same device with exact same features.

AVR-Key would work but we don't recommend it for 18Gbps/600MHz signals such as 4K60 444 8b and 4K60 422 12b, so if you plan to use such signals, better go with Vertex1/Integral2, they are way more solid devices to handle high bandwidth signals.
chiquito3 likes this.

post #150 of 152 Old 07-10-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
The only difference between Integral2 and Vertex1 is that Vertex1 have an OLED display, apart from that, they are the exact same device with exact same features.

AVR-Key would work but we don't recommend it for 18Gbps/600MHz signals such as 4K60 444 8b and 4K60 422 12b, so if you plan to use such signals, better go with Vertex1/Integral2, they are way more solid devices to handle high bandwidth signals.
Will Integral 1 work for me?
What is the difference between Integral 1 and 2?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page