Seems that the 3D for Home is really dead. In Cinema may linger for some time, due to huge install base, but at Home the format is dead, dead, dead.
- no new 3D TV's
- you are stuck with 3D projectors and active glasses if you want 3D
- 3D Blu-ray's are becoming scarce
- no HDR and WCG support for any kind of 3D
- 4K Blu-ray's have no 3D MVC extension
- 8K Blu-ray's (2020-2021 - FVC/H.266) have only in theory 3D support, just like 4K BD's
LG 3D TV --- Denon AVR --- Wharfedale speakers --- Emotiva subs --- Media players: Intel NUC8I3BEH2 (HDMI 2.0a), i3-8109U (Coffee Lake , 2018) and Intel NUC7i3BNH (HDMI 2.0a), i3-7100U (Kaby Lake, 2017), both NUC's with Pulse-Eight internal HDMI-CEC adapter, Kodi on Win10, one remote to rule them all - the TV remote!