Sony x950g 75" $1998 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By 355F1
  • 1 Post By KSpan
  • 1 Post By VA_DaveB
  • 1 Post By sodaboy581
  • 1 Post By mrpickem
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 Old 12-20-2019, 03:33 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
VizGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Sony x950g 75" $1998

Amazon currently has the
SONY X950G 75" for $1998 USD

Amazon Link

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-X950G-75...s%2C153&sr=8-1


Best Buy is close at $1999.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-75...?skuId=6331580
VizGuy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 Old 12-20-2019, 03:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,278
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1866 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
That's just insane. I think LCD is feeling the pressure because OLED is dropping pretty fast.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #3 of 30 Old 12-20-2019, 08:11 PM
Senior Member
 
355F1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Arizona
Posts: 466
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
That's just insane. I think LCD is feeling the pressure because OLED is dropping pretty fast.
almost makes me wonder what they have up their sleeves for announcements at CES next month!!!
Hetfieldjames likes this.

😎It's just life, dude. We are all gonna die sometime--Might as well try and have a kickass time while we're still here.😜
355F1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 05:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 783
Being its a 2018 model, the sale price really isn't surprising.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #5 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 05:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,278
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1866 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355F1 View Post
almost makes me wonder what they have up their sleeves for announcements at CES next month!!!
I honestly think LCD is going to become more and more irrelevant in much the way plasma eventually went bye, bye. Not gonna happen for a while buy if OLED prices keep dropping like they have been who would but an LCD over OLED? The B8 65 inch was 1,499.99 the other day whem I checked. Next year if at some point a 65 inch is 1,200, LCD is pretty much done for. I mean that's just what I'm thinking anyway. It'll be very hard for me NOT to buy one late next year on some sale for a 65 inch that is 1,200-1,300 bucks.

Last edited by Hetfieldjames; 12-21-2019 at 07:44 AM.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #6 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 07:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
oldcband's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Big thinkers
Posts: 6,061
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1425
^^^
I think you meant to say "who would buy a lcd over oled"?

I would because a Sony 75" z9d and 940e are still probably the kings of televisions.

940e the last time I checked could be had for 1800.00.

LCD no burn in worries and are brighter than Oled.

Then in a few years when Oled gets brighter and improve over time then go Oled.

Forgiveness is a attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Mahatma Gandhi
oldcband is offline  
post #7 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 07:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,278
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1866 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcband View Post
^^^

I think you meant to say "who would buy a lcd over oled"?



I would because a Sony 75" z9d and 940e are still probably the kings of televisions.



940e the last time I checked could be had for 1800.00.



LCD no burn in worries and are brighter than Oled.



Then in a few years when Oled gets brighter and improve over time then go Oled.
Have you seen OLED in person? Have you happened to see one in a really bright Costco? OLED because of the contrast makes for a better picture without the over the top brightness. They are plenty bright enough even in a bright Costco warehouse.
I don't own an OLED, I have a Sony 900E and I would drop it in a heartbeat for an OLED. I tried for the longest time to point out all the OLED issues but now forget it, OLED is absolutely the greatest picture quality available today. There is no denying it. I tried to, but can't. They are absolutely stunning.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #8 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
oldcband's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Big thinkers
Posts: 6,061
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1425
^^^
I bought my 940e back in Sept 2018 and I shopped at Magnolia BB and well aware of Oled.

It came down to a 77" Oled or the 940e.

No regrets and the 940e was the one for me.

Forgiveness is a attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Mahatma Gandhi
oldcband is offline  
post #9 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 770
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
Being its a 2018 model, the sale price really isn't surprising.
The 950G came out in the middle of this year (2019).
LondonBenji likes this.
KSpan is online now  
post #10 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 08:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 770
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
Have you seen OLED in person? Have you happened to see one in a really bright Costco? OLED because of the contrast makes for a better picture without the over the top brightness. They are plenty bright enough even in a bright Costco warehouse.
I don't own an OLED, I have a Sony 900E and I would drop it in a heartbeat for an OLED. I tried for the longest time to point out all the OLED issues but now forget it, OLED is absolutely the greatest picture quality available today. There is no denying it. I tried to, but can't. They are absolutely stunning.
Lot of advantages to OLED but the ABL is really annoying and the risk of burn-in, though much much lower than before, is still there for folks who do a lot of gaming or watch static content. No argument that they look great and that OLED is objectively better in some key PQ categories but there are still clear-cut use cases where LED is a viable option.
KSpan is online now  
post #11 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
oldcband's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Big thinkers
Posts: 6,061
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSpan View Post
Lot of advantages to OLED but the ABL is really annoying and the risk of burn-in, though much much lower than before, is still there for folks who do a lot of gaming or watch static content. No argument that they look great and that OLED is objectively better in some key PQ categories but there are still clear-cut use cases where LED is a viable option.
This post really made sense and back when I bought a plasma this was my complaint.

Eventually they had a firmware update and solve the brightness changes.

If I would have bought an Oled and being sensitive to those changes I would have screamed.

I'm sure some day it will be fixed. Then I'll buy an Oled.

Forgiveness is a attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Mahatma Gandhi
oldcband is offline  
post #12 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,278
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1866 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
There are definite reasons for buying an LCD over OLED. No doubt about that. It's just going to become increasingly hard to make that case with the prices coming down. They are way ahead of where I thought they'd be at the point.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #13 of 30 Old 12-21-2019, 10:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSpan View Post
The 950G came out in the middle of this year (2019).
Yep, that is correct. I had the 900F in my head.
KSpan likes this.
VA_DaveB is online now  
post #14 of 30 Old 12-24-2019, 08:47 AM
Member
 
Bambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I couldn't resist the price and just purchased this TV from Best Buy. Looking forward to getting it installed. I was going to buy the 75" 900F, but couldn't pass up this TV at that price.
Bambler is offline  
post #15 of 30 Old 12-30-2019, 11:27 AM
Senior Member
 
JMak00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambler View Post
I couldn't resist the price and just purchased this TV from Best Buy. Looking forward to getting it installed. I was going to buy the 75" 900F, but couldn't pass up this TV at that price.
What a deal! I missed the $1598 price for the 900F and now seeing the 950G under $2k, I might just stretch. What made you decide for the 950G instead of the 900F? And how is the TV?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
JMak00 is online now  
post #16 of 30 Old 12-30-2019, 11:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jim McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oconomowoc, WI.
Posts: 6,576
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked: 137
The blooming into the black bars is terrible. The same with the 900F.
Jim McC is offline  
post #17 of 30 Old 01-14-2020, 10:23 AM
Member
 
sirius_rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I’ve given myself a headache trying to decide if the Sony x950g 75 is worth $300 more than the x900F, same size. Looks like the extra money for the 950 is in the processor. I wanted an 85” but the boss said it was too big. So all my research on 85’s was fruitless. What do you guys that have seen both units think?
sirius_rich is offline  
post #18 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
sodaboy581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Benicia, California
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirius_rich View Post
I’ve given myself a headache trying to decide if the Sony x950g 75 is worth $300 more than the x900F, same size. Looks like the extra money for the 950 is in the processor. I wanted an 85” but the boss said it was too big. So all my research on 85’s was fruitless. What do you guys that have seen both units think?
I've had both. I bought the 75" X950G when it was $2,500, kept it for about a month, but returned it for the 75" X900F when it dropped to $1800 because most people said it was almost the same TV... I figured saving $700 + tax was a no brainer for almost the same performance.


However, now that the 75" X950G is $2000, I am returning the X900F and getting the X950G again... (Should arrive on Friday morning!)



I know, I'm a terrible person, but I have my reasons!


- The X950G is significantly brighter for HDR, and especially Dolby Vision, than the X900F. (Yes, I noticed the difference, even just browsing the Apple TV menus.)
- The X950G has better input lag for games, especially 1080p (if you're playing Switch, PS4 non-pro, etc.)
- The X950G has a better, faster, cleaner-looking interface and updated operating system than the X900F. (I love how easy it is to switch between modes and settings using the remote vs. the X900F, where you have to jump into a few menus. The X950G has a sort of quick menu you can pull up with a button and change between game mode, etc. MUCH faster.)
- The X950G has eARC support, which I am not using now, but may in the future.
- It's last year's model TV vs 2 years ago, a better value for the money. With the price difference now between the 2 TVs being only $200, I can justify that vs the $700 before.
Spencer Wolfe likes this.

Sony XBR-75X950G, Denon AVR-X2300W, Polk CS20 Center, Polk Monitor 75T Fronts, Polk TSI300 Rears, Power Sound Audio S1500 Subwoofer.
sodaboy581 is offline  
post #19 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Maximus330I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: California
Posts: 1,108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I just pulled the trigger on the 75" and I am already having buying remorse before even receiving it. I would love the 85" 950 but I just couldn't justify the extra $2k for it, basically double the price of the 75". I can still change my mind as Best Buy hasn't delivered it yet. Can someone convince me either to stay with the 75" or go large and just say to hell with the extra cost? I just need a nudge either way (to keep the 75" or go 85"). I am coming from a 60" Pioneer Kuro and have loved watching this tv for the past 10 years. I sit 14" away from the screen. Thanks guys.
Maximus330I is offline  
post #20 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
oldcband's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Big thinkers
Posts: 6,061
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1425
^^^
I bought a 85" 900f and measured it and realized it was going to fit down the stairs to my basement.

Is the "G" better than a "F"? 85" 900 "F" for 2800?

Got a 75" 940e for 3K and couldn't be happier.

Forgiveness is a attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Mahatma Gandhi
oldcband is offline  
post #21 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 09:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jim McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oconomowoc, WI.
Posts: 6,576
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaboy581 View Post
- The X950G is significantly brighter for HDR, and especially Dolby Vision, than the X900F. (Yes, I noticed the difference, even just browsing the Apple TV menus.)
- The X950G has better input lag for games, especially 1080p (if you're playing Switch, PS4 non-pro, etc.)
- The X950G has a better, faster, cleaner-looking interface and updated operating system than the X900F. (I love how easy it is to switch between modes and settings using the remote vs. the X900F, where you have to jump into a few menus. The X950G has a sort of quick menu you can pull up with a button and change between game mode, etc. MUCH faster.)
- The X950G has eARC support, which I am not using now, but may in the future.
- It's last year's model TV vs 2 years ago, a better value for the money. With the price difference now between the 2 TVs being only $200, I can justify that vs the $700 before.
Is there a way to get rid of the overall blooming, and the blooming into the black bars ? That's the only thing keeping me from having the 950g on my list.
Jim McC is offline  
post #22 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 09:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
sodaboy581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Benicia, California
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post
Is there a way to get rid of the overall blooming, and the blooming into the black bars ? That's the only thing keeping me from having the 950g on my list.
There's only a couple of things you can do, really.


1. Don't watch the TV in complete darkness. (Have a light on in the room or, if you want to watch in a darker environment, run a bias light behind the TV at whatever intensity you prefer.)
2. With SD material, put the Local Dimming on either Medium or Low.


I don't really notice blooming in the black bars because I never watch the TV in complete darkness. I either am watching with the natural light in the day time, with an overhead light OR bias light on in the evening. I also have my Local Dimming set to Medium for SD stuff. For HDR, I keep Local Dimming on High, but with lighting in the room, you should still be pretty much good to go.


If you're looking for no blooming in black bars, whatsoever, you're going to have to ditch most LCD based TVs and go for OLED. (There are a few LCD based TVs that have several hundreds of zones of local dimming, but they're pretty pricey AFAIK. Just bite the bullet and go with OLED if you want perfect blacks.)

Sony XBR-75X950G, Denon AVR-X2300W, Polk CS20 Center, Polk Monitor 75T Fronts, Polk TSI300 Rears, Power Sound Audio S1500 Subwoofer.
sodaboy581 is offline  
post #23 of 30 Old 01-15-2020, 10:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jim McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oconomowoc, WI.
Posts: 6,576
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Thanks. The Q70 doesn't have the blooming in the black bars.

I want a TV with Earc. So it's either the 950G or wait for the new sets coming out. That's probably what I will do.

OLED is not an option.
Jim McC is offline  
post #24 of 30 Old 01-18-2020, 09:02 AM
Senior Member
 
JMak00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post
The blooming into the black bars is terrible. The same with the 900F.
I came back to this thread precisely for this comment. Have had the 75x950g for a week now and watched a variety of content, full screen and letter boxes, 4k and upscaled... I just don't see the blooming. In other words, the black bars don't have clouds of grey in them, I'm not seeing blooming around bright white letters, etc.

What I am seeing is black blacks with lots of details in the shadows. Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr is a good example of this.

Now, it might be that I am not as sensitive to blooming or that my bright living room mitigates blooming or whatever.

Further, when stepping out to extreme angles from 4ft out to 9ft out, I'm not detecting that contrast gets gets worse or that colors dim, either.

I'm not sure if the following reflects on the poster I am quoting, but, I have a strong feeling that the small number of folks that are highly critical of the 950g are super-sensitive to any perceived change in contrast, color, or motion no matter the TV which suggests to me that it's not the tv that is an issue.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
JMak00 is online now  
post #25 of 30 Old 01-20-2020, 08:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
mrpickem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 718
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 278
Dell has pretty good deals on 900F if you can use their GC..effective price $1298 for 75" or $798 for 65"

Dell Home has 75" Sony XBR75X900F + $400 Dell eGift Card for $1698. link

Dell Home has 65" Sony XBR65X900F + $300 Dell eGift Card for $1098. link


Note, Dell promo eGift Card will be sent via email within 20 days and expire 90 days from issuance.
Spencer Wolfe likes this.

77C8PUA ~ Media room
75XBR900F ~ Game room
55XBR900E ~ Bedroom
mrpickem is offline  
post #26 of 30 Old 01-20-2020, 08:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NNY
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpickem View Post
Dell has pretty good deals on 900F if you can use their GC..effective price $1298 for 75" or $798 for 65"

[SIZE="4"]Dell Home has 75" Sony XBR75X900F + $400 Dell eGift Card for $1698. link
Nice find!

Although I have no use for the $400 GC, I don't image I would have any trouble unloading it for $200.

$1500 is my magic number for buying this set.
Spencer Wolfe is offline  
post #27 of 30 Old 01-20-2020, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
llep64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 30
$1171 ay secondipity they come in like new!
llep64 is online now  
post #28 of 30 Old 01-25-2020, 06:41 PM
Member
 
corpgator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Wolfe View Post
Nice find!

Although I have no use for the $400 GC, I don't image I would have any trouble unloading it for $200.

$1500 is my magic number for buying this set.
Check your american express cards for a 10% off on dell offer.
corpgator is offline  
post #29 of 30 Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Newbie
 
JCWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey Folks,
The wife and I have been looking at new TV's to put in our new house. We're coming from a Sony X930D (65") and are considering the X950G ("75").
It's going in our living room that has 9' ceilings and windows on the wall adjacent to where the TV will be. We'll have blackout blinds but I'm sure some light will peak in during the day. When watching movies at night, we like to have some light on in the room - not pitch black.


For general casual viewing, we watch some news channels and stuff on U-verse.
When we're sitting down to watch TV for 1+ hours we'll watch a movie or shows on Netflix or via Blu Ray.
Sometimes I watch stuff on YouTube.
Play some Xbox One games but not a regular gamer.

The price is at the upper limit of what we would be willing to spend.
Even though the price on this TV has dropped, we're still wondering if we could get something cheaper and still be happy with it without wishing we'd spent few more bucks?


A rep at Best Buy originally suggested a Samsung Q60 75" to me but the latest rep we spoke with said this would be better for us and better for our lighting situation and reflections.


I also watched a Digital Trends video recently that suggested waiting for the new 2020 TV's as there are game changing updates worth waiting for.


With this in mind, I would appreciate any advice you can offer.

TV: 2016 Sony X930D

Last edited by JCWarrior; Yesterday at 10:40 AM. Reason: Add content
JCWarrior is offline  
post #30 of 30 Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM
Senior Member
 
JMak00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWarrior View Post
Hey Folks,
The wife and I have been looking at new TV's to put in our new house. We're coming from a Sony X930D (65") and are considering the X950G ("75").
It's going in our living room that has 9' ceilings and windows on the wall adjacent to where the TV will be. We'll have blackout blinds but I'm sure some light will peak in during the day. When watching movies at night, we like to have some light on in the room - not pitch black.


For general casual viewing, we watch some news channels and stuff on U-verse.
When we're sitting down to watch TV for 1+ hours we'll watch a movie or shows on Netflix or via Blu Ray.
Sometimes I watch stuff on YouTube.
Play some Xbox One games but not a regular gamer.

The price is at the upper limit of what we would be willing to spend.
Even though the price on this TV has dropped, we're still wondering if we could get something cheaper and still be happy with it without wishing we'd spent few more bucks?


A rep at Best Buy originally suggested a Samsung Q60 75" to me but the latest rep we spoke with said this would be better for us and better for our lighting situation and reflections.


I also watched a Digital Trends video recently that suggested waiting for the new 2020 TV's as there are game changing updates worth waiting for.


With this in mind, I would appreciate any advice you can offer.
Definitely don't get the Q60. Not even in the same class as your current tv let alone the 950G.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
JMak00 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals!

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off