Originally Posted by mskim
Received mine today. First opened the service menu, check lamp hour and total operation time, both showed 0 hour.
Connected to denon 4300 receiver with a Nvidia shield as an input device, saw the screen from the shield briefly
but the lense cover is closed and the lamp (orange) and the power (blue) lights are blinking and fan is running. Changed to hdmi2 but same problem.
Anyone know what's the problem? It works okay when there is no connection, I can open the menu, change settings.
But as soon as input is on, the issue is happening.
hopefully you figured it out but just pull the plug if totally lost, maybe you hit the standby button. Mine had 0 hours and the lens shift seemed all the way up on the veritcal.
Note: With Direct Power On turned on, the projector turns on as soon as you plug it in.
The projector's power light turns blue. This indicates that the projector is receiving power.
3. Press the power button on the projector or the On button on the remote control to turn on the
The shutter opens and the status light flashes blue as the projector warms up. Once the projector is
warmed up, the status light stops flashing and turns blue.
Warning: Never look into the projector lens when the lamp is on. This can damage your eyes and is
especially dangerous for children.
If you do not see a projected image right away, try the following:
• Turn on the connected computer or video device.
• Insert a DVD or other video media and press the play button, if necessary.
• Press the source button on the projector to detect the video source, or press a source button on the
• If the Home screen is displayed, select the source you want to project