AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 Full-Range Towers - Gloss White Finish

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  avsninja 
#1 · (Edited)
Pair of Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 speakers in gloss white. Incredible, accurate, diverse, and beautiful towers!

These speakers were minorly cosmetically damaged by UPS in shipping, but the damage is entirely aesthetic and is hardly noticeable. All damages are shown, close up, in the included pictures. The lower left side of one tower was dented, about the size of a dime (just face this side towards your outside wall and you'll forget it's even there, see photos for direct size comparison). Both towers have small chips at the top right corner on the rear (not noticeable when looking at the speakers head-on). One of the speaker wire posts on one tower was also slightly bent, but very slightly (it's tough to even tell until you get up very close, see pictures). This in no way effects the connection quality, as it is very minor.

The drivers themselves are in perfect, like-new condition. These have only been played for about an hour, simply to verify that the damages were only cosmetic. I can assure you the sonic integrity of the speakers is entirely unaffected, these Italian beauties sound incredible. Great chance to get some fantastic speakers for much lower than retail with only minor cosmetic defects.

Shipping only within the US and Canada. Speakers will be packaged up in their original boxes with all accessories (carpet spikes, metal caps for hardfloors, manual, polishing cloth, and installation tools) and shipped, fully insured, via UPS or FedEx (other services available upon request). Please send me a message with your shipping address for an exact shipping quote.
Alternatively, if you live within 400 miles of Burlington, Vermont (most of New York, Mass., Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, etc.), I will gladly deliver these speakers to you myself if you pay for gas, which will end up being quite a bit cheaper than shipping.
Or, you are more than welcome to pick them up yourself in the Burlington, Vermont area if you'd like to also test them out before purchasing (bring your favorite record or CD!).

Asking $1700 plus shipping/delivery.

Please feel free to message me with any questions or requests for specific pictures! If requesting pictures, be sure to include an email address or cell number for texting.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Pair of Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 speakers in gloss white. Incredible, accurate, diverse, and beautiful towers!

These speakers were minorly cosmetically damaged by UPS in shipping, but the damage is entirely aesthetic and is hardly noticeable. All damages are shown, close up, in the included pictures. The lower left side of one tower was dented, about the size of a dime (just face this side towards your outside wall and you'll forget it's even there, see photos for direct size comparison). Both towers have small chips at the top right corner on the rear (not noticeable when looking at the speakers head-on). One of the speaker wire posts on one tower was also slightly bent, but very slightly (it's tough to even tell until you get up very close, see pictures). This in no way effects the connection quality, as it is very minor.

The drivers themselves are in perfect, like-new condition. These have only been played for about an hour, simply to verify that the damages were only cosmetic. I can assure you the sonic integrity of the speakers is entirely unaffected, these Italian beauties sound incredible. Great chance to get some fantastic speakers for much lower than retail with only minor cosmetic defects.

Shipping only within the US and Canada. Speakers will be packaged up in their original boxes with all accessories (carpet spikes, metal caps for hardfloors, manual, polishing cloth, and installation tools) and shipped, fully insured, via UPS or FedEx (other services available upon request). Please send me a message with your shipping address for an exact shipping quote.
Alternatively, if you live within 400 miles of Burlington, Vermont (most of New York, Mass., Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, etc.), I will gladly deliver these speakers to you myself if you pay for gas, which will end up being quite a bit cheaper than shipping.
Or, you are more than welcome to pick them up yourself in the Burlington, Vermont area if you'd like to also test them out before purchasing (bring your favorite record or CD!).

Please feel free to message me with any questions or requests for specific pictures! If requesting pictures, be sure to include an email address or cell number for texting.
Price?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.