FS: Pair of Paradigm Studio ADP 590 V.5 speakers - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-22-2014, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
FS: Pair of Paradigm Studio ADP 590 V.5 speakers

I have for sale a mint condition pair of black Paradigm Studio ADP-590s, v.5. Rarely available on the used market. Retail new for $999 (Canadian) each. I"m asking $1,200 Canadian for the pair. Add $150 if you want the matching stands.

I'm including original boxes and packing materials.

The speakers have have less than 100 hours of play time on them. I've recently moved into a smaller space that unfortunately can't accommodate them.

CONTACT ME BY EMAIL IF INTERESTED: [email protected]

From the Paradigm website:

Featuring two 89 mm (3-1/2 in) S-PAL™ cones, two 25 mm (1 in) G-PAL™ domes, a 178 mm (7 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cone and more, the Paradigm ADP-590 surround/rear speaker offers you a breathtaking quality of music reproduction that captures the essence of the original sound. The Studio ADP-590 speaker performs admirably in a home theater setting and reproduces the complex mix of dialog, music and action effects from your favorite movies. Studio speakers exceed typical high-end home theater sound by expanding the sheer size, scale and dynamics of the acoustic soundstage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-31-2018, 08:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to wallyworldok
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBARER View Post
I have for sale a mint condition pair of black Paradigm Studio ADP-590s, v.5. Rarely available on the used market. Retail new for $999 (Canadian) each. I"m asking $1,200 Canadian for the pair. Add $150 if you want the matching stands.

I'm including original boxes and packing materials.

The speakers have have less than 100 hours of play time on them. I've recently moved into a smaller space that unfortunately can't accommodate them.

CONTACT ME BY EMAIL IF INTERESTED: [email protected]

From the Paradigm website:

Featuring two 89 mm (3-1/2 in) S-PAL™ cones, two 25 mm (1 in) G-PAL™ domes, a 178 mm (7 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cone and more, the Paradigm ADP-590 surround/rear speaker offers you a breathtaking quality of music reproduction that captures the essence of the original sound. The Studio ADP-590 speaker performs admirably in a home theater setting and reproduces the complex mix of dialog, music and action effects from your favorite movies. Studio speakers exceed typical high-end home theater sound by expanding the sheer size, scale and dynamics of the acoustic soundstage.
Did you ever sell your Paradigm ADP 590s?

WW
post #3 of 3 Old 09-02-2018, 11:22 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworldok View Post
Did you ever sell your Paradigm ADP 590s?

WW
He made this single post on here and has not even visited the site since the day he posted this on 8/22/14(!). I would say the chances of reaching a never-active member 4 years later are slim.
BTW - You can find this info by clicking on the members name and selecting “View public profile”.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Tags
ADP590 , Paradigm , surround , theatre

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page