Mint condition Black Oak Monitor Audio BX5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-05-2014, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Mint condition Black Oak Monitor Audio BX5 Floorstanding speakers

Selling a set of monitor audio bronze series BX5 tower speakers. These speakers are in perfect condition and have been used very sparingly. No scratches, dents, or anything, comes with stand, two types of feet, magnetic grill, port plug, documentation and tools that came with (along with box, packing etc). They are currently boxed up and ready for shipment. I had these towers for about six months, and even then they were barely used. Getting rid of them because wife wants in ceiling speakers ("I don't want to see them"), so these will have to go to a new home with a loving family.

These speakers are in a black oak finish. Very classy. These speakers can be bi-wired or bi-amped.

Monitor audio has always been considered one of the best deals with regards for price per performance. These units usually retail for $750.00 + Tax. Specs can be found on Monitor Audio's website: http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/products/bronze-bx/bx5/

I'd like to get 550.00 + shipping, or best offer for them. If you are in the SF bay area pickup or delivery may be an option.

If interested shoot me a message. If this ad is up, they are available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140905_213720_175.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	248794   Click image for larger version

Name:	bx5_blk.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	248802  

Last edited by mepstein10; 09-06-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Floorstanding Speakers , Monitor Audio , towers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page