CEntrance computer speaker desktop setup
Got a computer speaker setup that I am trying to sell. Comes with everything you need to hook it up. Total cost for everything was between $600-$800 USD, but I'm using headphones exclusively now, so I no longer need these. $300 and we go half and half on shipping and it's all yours.
What you are getting (with cost of item when bought new to calculate value yourself):
1) CEntrance 2504 Masterclass speakers ($250)
2) Audioengine N22 speaker/headphone amp ($200)
3) Audioengine D1 DAC ($170)
4) CEntrance speaker interconnects ($100)
5) Audioquest Forest USB cable ($40)
6) Audioquest Forest optilink cable ($35)
7) Monster THX RCA to 3.5mm cable ($15)
All of this is plug and play, and they aren't in perfect condition, but they are in great condition. The Speakers and amp both come with their retail boxes. Send a message if you're interested. I can provide my Head-fi and eBay feedback, both of which are 100% with a combined seller rating of 60+, upon request.