2 Month Old Rotel RC 1570 Stereo Preamplifier - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-13-2015, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 11
2 Month Old Rotel RC 1570 Stereo Preamplifier

Selling a practically brand new Rotel RC-1570. Bought this around Christmas time, excellent but now that my family is expanding I will have to get rid of some of my toys. Unfortunately it is too late to return. Bought from authorized retailer, so warranty is intact.

Unit is in excellent condition and comes with everything it originally came with. Coolest feature was the bluetooth dongle which allowed me to stream my iphone to my hifi speakers.

From Rotel's website: "The RC-1570 stereo preamplifier is also extremely flexible. Four digital inputs (2 co-ax and 2 optical), plus the rear PC-USB handle digital sources up to 24/192 resolution. The 4 inputs are designed for sources such as TV set-top boxes, flat panel TVs or Blu-ray players for stunning playback. The PC-USB input makes use of audio playback software such as iTunes or Windows Media Player to replay music from your computer digital library. A Bluetooth dongle is provided to be used with the front USB input. A premium Wolfson stereo D/A converter handles critical conversion from digital data to analog. Analog inputs include balanced XLR connectors (perfect for connecting the RCD-1570 via its XLR outputs) in addition to four pair of conventional RCA inputs. A moving magnet phono stage rounds out the source capability. XLR and single ended outputs are provided, as are two 12-volt triggers to control on/off operation of an amplifier and/or other components and RS-232 on a standard DB-9 connector. In short, the RC-1570 is a tremendous value and the perfect upgrade for owners of older analog-only preamplifiers."

Looking for $735.00 + shipping, or local pickup from SF bay area. Bought for $999.99 + Tax.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ROTEL-RC-1570.jpg
Views:	1085
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	477522   Click image for larger version

Name:	ROTEL-RC-1570-AR.jpg
Views:	2072
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	477530  

Bose: "Buy Other Stereo Equiptment"

Last edited by mepstein10; 01-13-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-06-2015, 03:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Is preamplifier still for sale?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Tags