FS: Klipsh/Polk/B&W/Integra/Sony + More - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-16-2015, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Lightbulb FS: Klipsh/Polk/B&W/Integra/Sony + More

Now that I have the audio portion of my theater setup in a good place, it is time to clear out some of my old stuff. Pictures will be available upon request – I should be able to get them taken within the next couple of days, so please be patient with me  . I am located in Atlanta, GA and would prefer local pickup, however, for some of the smaller items, we could arrange shipment. I will accept reasonable best offers on some of these. I have done business with a couple of members of this forum in the past, and have perfect ebay feedback (gator968).

Klipsh Reference Speakers:

These speakers were purchased new by me and have been lightly used in a condo 3.1 setup on my TV for 2 years, and unused in my basement for the last year.

(Pair) Klipsh Reference RF 7 II Black Ash floorspeakers- $1500

Local Pickup only – These speakers came from Klipsh with the grilles broken. I never followed up getting them replaced by Klipsh as I liked them with the grilles off. Audio on these is perfect, as they were never overdriven in my small condo. Some slight damage behind where the grilles are from where they were damaged during shipment. Only available for local pickup as I would prefer the buyer to listen to and look over the entire condition of the speakers.

Klipsh Reference RC 64 II Black Ash center channel- $700

Speaker is in perfect audio condition and almost Mint.

(2) Klipsh Reference RS-62 II Black surrounds- $800
Speakers were only used in 1 month in current theater setup. I have boxes, but no Styrofoam for these. They are perfect condition both audio and aesthetically.

Klipsh SW10 II Subwoofer $75 – local pickup-

This is older and not part of the previous purchase. There is a good bit of wear on the cabinet. There is nothing wrong with the audio from the speaker.

Bowers and Wilkins
B&W Sw600 Subwoofer $275
There is some damage on one of the upper corners ( I can provide pictures) , other than that, speaker is in very good condition.

B&W 683 (pair) Black Ash – Boxes/Manuals/Port Foam $1175

I am selling a beautiful and amazing sounding pair of 683’s. The speakers are in 9.5/10 condition both physically and acoustically. Tweeters have NO dents. I would prefer local pickup, however I have the boxes so am willing to ship.

B&W 685 (pair) – Cherry – No Boxes $475

Great sounding speakers, in great condition. No scratches or scuffs. Tweeters are not dented. I do not have boxes, but I could pack up to ship if no local interest.

B&W HTM1 S2 – Black Ash – Box/Port Foam $600

Amazing sounding speaker. Lightly used with a slight scuff down the center top from removing from a cabinet. I would also consider a trade for a CM Center S2 ( I need smaller for my living room)

Polk Audio
Polk LSI 15 – Black Lacqer/Black Ash – local pickup $475:
These came with an amp I purchased and were shipped from California on a pallet. There are a couple of pieces of wood on the woofer surround wood that has been damaged, and some slight damage on the top edges. I can share pictures with details if requested. The speakers sound very nice.

(2) Polk RT35i $250 –
Speakers are in good condition

(2) Polk FX500 $250

Speakers are in good condition

Audio Design Associates - ADA PTM 6150 $450

THX certified 6x150w. Unit is in good condition with some scratches from moving around within the rack.
http://www.ada.net/products/ht/ptm_6150.php

Sony STR-DA4300ES $300

Unit is in very good condition, remote is included

Integra 9.8 $400

Very good condition, remote included

Denon DVM-3700 5 disc DVD changer $50

Marantz CD 5000 $50

GeForce 9800 GT w/512MB - $50 –
Who knows maybe someone needs it for a HTPC build 

Last edited by gator968; 11-18-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Adjusted Prices
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 78
I've bought and sold gear with gator968, and can attest to his honesty and can share that he is a really nice guy. Proceed with confidence!

I'm finding that I'm smarter than I thought, but dumber than I need to be.
PSN ID: rtart, alt Ginsuyou2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Tags
ada , b&w , Integra , klipsh , polk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page