AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio Gear (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/)
-   -   WTB Denon x4200w (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/2475817-wtb-denon-x4200w.html)

Theriddler07sms 06-07-2016 12:11 AM

WTB Denon x4200w
 
75 Attachment(s)
I am looking for a new Denon x4200w. I know they can be had on Accessories4Less for around $899. I also know that they can be had at Fry's about every other week for around the same price. However, they are usually In-store only.

I live nowhere near a Fry's Store. I am willing to Pay Pal anyone who lives near a Fry's and willing to use their promo code in store and ship me a new 4200w reciever.

ManMythLegend 06-07-2016 12:18 AM

I bought a unit from A4L.com that I'm looking to upgrade. I bought it about a month ago and it has been used lightly. Just shoot me an offer if interested (Along with your zip).

Theriddler07sms 06-07-2016 12:32 AM

75 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManMythLegend (Post 44558289)
I bought a unit from A4L.com that I'm looking to upgrade. I bought it about a month ago and it has been used lightly. Just shoot me an offer if interested (Along with your zip).

PM Sent

rboster 06-07-2016 05:21 AM

I'm considering selling my denon 5200. Let me know if you would be interested in that model? Looking to upgrade to the 6200.

Ron

Theriddler07sms 06-07-2016 05:25 AM

75 Attachment(s)
Pm me a price you would conciser

GusGus748s 06-07-2016 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theriddler07sms (Post 44558241)
I am looking for a new Denon x4200w. I know they can be had on Accessories4Less for around $899. I also know that they can be had at Fry's about every other week for around the same price. However, they are usually In-store only.

I live nowhere near a Fry's Store. I am willing to Pay Pal anyone who lives near a Fry's and willing to use their promo code in store and ship me a new 4200w reciever.

Access4less only gives you 1 yr warranty. I keep an eye on Frys sales, and I've never seen the X4200 for $899 at Frys. Luckily, my X4000 had a bad surround speaker, and Denon replaced it with a X4200.

retro124 06-07-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GusGus748s (Post 44560129)
Access4less only gives you 1 yr warranty. I keep an eye on Frys sales, and I've never seen the X4200 for $899 at Frys. Luckily, my X4000 had a bad surround speaker, and Denon replaced it with a X4200.

Hey, so you did on the end get X4200? You said Denon send you back another X4000 so what happend after that? I'm coming back from vacation and I received replacement for my X4000 will see what Denon send me tonight when I open box.

GusGus748s 06-07-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retro124 (Post 44566417)
Hey, so you did on the end get X4200? You said Denon send you back another X4000 so what happend after that? I'm coming back from vacation and I received replacement for my X4000 will see what Denon send me tonight when I open box.

My replacement was a X4000, but something was wrong with the Ethenet port. It would stay connected, and I wasn't able to use any apps. I emailed them about the issue, and they told me since the X4000 were back ordered and since the replacement was defective, I would receive a X4200 instead.

Madmax67 06-07-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GusGus748s (Post 44560129)
Access4less only gives you 1 yr warranty. I keep an eye on Frys sales, and I've never seen the X4200 for $899 at Frys. Luckily, my X4000 had a bad surround speaker, and Denon replaced it with a X4200.

Bad luck but good upgrade. Can confirm that was a correct Fry's special price as well but it wasn't just in store. Several people ordered it online for that price but it didn't last long. I was on the fence too long and missed out.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Theriddler07sms 06-07-2016 04:15 PM

75 Attachment(s)
Yeah looks like I missed out too. Dang. I'll just have to try for next week.

retro124 06-07-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GusGus748s (Post 44567257)
My replacement was a X4000, but something was wrong with the Ethenet port. It would stay connected, and I wasn't able to use any apps. I emailed them about the issue, and they told me since the X4000 were back ordered and since the replacement was defective, I would receive a X4200 instead.

That is great good for you. I can't wait what AVR Denon send as replacement.

Theriddler07sms 06-07-2016 05:54 PM

75 Attachment(s)
Was able to get the 4200 in my cart and for 897 and ready to check out to have it shipped for free :D

Debit card declined. I forgot my spending limit is $500 on a single purchase.... Called bank, closed for the day....Thanks Obama haha

retro124 06-08-2016 09:52 AM

Got home night open box and new X4000 is there. Going to hook up all tonight and see if is all working.

rboster 06-08-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theriddler07sms (Post 44560033)
Pm me a price you would conciser

The avg price paid on ebay over the last couple of months has been $894 plus shipping. I did not avg in the one that sold for $1,199.

The last unit that sold was by an avs member charlesb for $995 shipped.

I'll sell my unit for $894 plus shipping.

Ron

Theriddler07sms 06-08-2016 03:15 PM

75 Attachment(s)
Well, got my spending limit raised and was able to order a x4200w from frys with free shipping. Can't wait to get everything hooked up

yanks1 06-08-2016 04:57 PM

I thought this Frys deal only available in-store??? of which there are none in NJ where I live... Hmmm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theriddler07sms 06-08-2016 05:33 PM

75 Attachment(s)
I was able to order mine online for 897 and have it shipped. Check your promo codes

GusGus748s 06-08-2016 06:22 PM

Frys X4200 price is $1499 no promos this week.

Theriddler07sms 06-08-2016 09:09 PM

75 Attachment(s)
First image shows it in my cart. Second shows the matching frys number to the model number of the denon avrx4200w

justthinking 06-09-2016 07:14 PM

Yes, there is promo code good til this Saturday for x4200w, it was send out last Saturday morning

retro124 06-09-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justthinking (Post 44628961)
Yes, there is promo code good til this Saturday for x4200w, it was send out last Saturday morning

Works great , thank you


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.