FS: McIntosh MC601 Mono Amps (2) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-19-2018, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 66
FS: McIntosh MC601 Mono Amps (2)

SOLD

Greetings!

Selling my McIntosh MC601 amps. Only had for 9 months. Purchased new from an authorized dealer.

These 601's have been an integral part of my system for these last 9 months and truly sound glorious. These amps paired with the McIntosh C1100 preamp made my Martin Logan CLX full range electrostatics come to life.

“The sensation of real music with all of its transparency, perfect timing, immense resolution and unbridled dynamics is wholly exhilarating. Add to this a pure deep velvet blackness of absolute background silence from which the faintest of audible nuances can be discovered, and the total combination of sonic pleasures become proof that the MC601 is an amplifier to be revered.” Dan-AudioAficionado.org

Winner of the 2012 Stereo Grand Prix Award..

These are in immaculate condition. No pets/kids nor do I smoke.

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/amplifiers/MC601

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these whatsoever...simply have that upgrade itch and would like to try the MC 2301 beastly tubes.

Asking $9500 shipped . Will ship to Continental US. But would prefer to do something reasonably local & can meet you. Dallas area/Houston/Little Rock AR/New Orleans/Jackson MS etc...But no issue shipping these. Have the boxes

I can send more personalized pictures to your email. These pics are kind of large .

I created a YouTube channel to show these off as well

If you have any questions, send me a PM or email. And can talk on the phone as well.

Sold numerous audio components on AVS Forum/HTF etc...all excellent & smooth transactions.

Thank you for looking!

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2941.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	974.7 KB
ID:	2457336   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2944.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	2457338   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2950.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	957.3 KB
ID:	2457340  

Last edited by Tim Glover; 10-11-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page